The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now don't ask me what made me do it, maybe I was curious on how serious this kid was. Anyway, when he put my order on the table, I scooted back in the seat giving him a perfect view of the bulge in my jeans if he looked.

Of course, he looked right. Oh yea. I have never seen someone's eyes widen as big or as fast as Nick's did when he looked. His mouth was open partially and I waited for him to say something but all he did was stare at me.

Finally he pulled his eyes away and walked away. Figuring I had scared him off or something, I forgot about him and enjoyed my dinner.

I found out a little while later, that I had definitely not scared him off. Instead it was just the opposite, he was so hot for me that he could barely walk let alone work. He actually told me later that he had gone in the back room and stepped into the freezer to cool off.

After I ate, I sat back and just enjoyed my soda. I was tired but I didn't have a room for the night yet and to be honest wasn't in much of a hurry to move. My belly was full and I was just enjoying sitting there.

I'm not sure how long I sat there when I saw Nick again. This time he wasn't wearing his apron, instead he carried it over his shoulder and he was wearing a black leather jacket.

He didn't pretend this time; he just sat down in front of me and looked into my eyes. "I want to fuck you." he said seriously.

I searched his face trying to determine if he was going to run or not. When I figured he was serious, I reached out and grasped his hand in mine. "Okay, where to?"

He looked at me in surprise then down at our clasped hands. "Um...Well, I've got an apartment a couple of blocks from here."

I nodded and pulled my jacket back on. "That works, my truck is over at the yard. I caught a taxi here. You wanna wait while I pay the check?"

He nodded and still gave me that stunned expression. "Relax kid; I'm not going to bite you." I told him as I slid out of the seat.

He watched me as I walked towards the counter then suddenly jumped up and followed. I paid my check then we left the restaurant.

The air was chilly and cooled my ardor for him a bit. That is until he grasped my hand in his as we started walking. I turned my head to look at him but he was looking at the street. "I didn't expect you to say yes." he admitted finally lifting his eyes to mine.

I stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you having second thoughts?"

He shook his head violently. "Oh no, I want you. It's just that..." He trailed off and looked at the ground again.

I lifted his chin with my fingers until he was looking into my eyes again. "You took a chance, you didn't know for sure if I was gay right?"

He nodded and blushed.

I chuckled as I took his hand back in mine and we started walking again. "Luckily for you I am." I turned to look at him. "Plus, I have been watching your cute ass all night and my cock hasn't gone down since."

He blushed again then led me into an older apartment building. We climbed up to the second floor then headed down a hallway to the last apartment. I could hear noises coming from the other apartments but ignored them. My whole attention was on the man in front of me.

Nick's hand shook as he unlocked the door then led me inside, closing and locking the door behind us. I gave him a minute to calm down while I looked around.

It was obviously a studio apartment. There was the kitchen, a door which I assumed led into the bathroom and the bed was against the far wall. There was a loveseat with a TV sitting about five feet in front of it. That was about it.

I looked over at Nick who was watching me nervously. "Nice place." I said with a smile as I took off my jacket.

He sighed as if in relief then threw his keys on the kitchen table before he took off his own jacket. He took our jackets and threw them on the couch before turning back to me. "Yea, it's not much but it's all I can afford right now."

I nodded as I stared at him. Right then the apartment didn't matter, all that mattered was him. "Come here Nick." I said huskily.

He looked at me for a minute then slowly walked towards me. When he was about a foot away, he stopped. I was beginning to wonder if this kid had been with anyone before, and then decided it didn't matter. If he hadn't I sure as hell was willing to show him the ropes.

Reaching out, I grasped his hand and pulled him towards me. He came willingly, although a bit slowly. When he was close enough, I wrapped my arms around him as I claimed his mouth with my own. My lips were hard on his and he returned it with a serious passion.

I felt his arms go around me as he pressed his body intimately against mine. When I felt his cock pressing against mine, I ground my crotch against his as I moaned in his mouth.

Nick was the first to pull away, although there was no denying that the kiss had an affect on him. His eyes were glazed and he was breathing heavily. He reached out taking my hand in his, and then led me over to the bed.

His mouth met mine again, as he pushed me onto my back on the bed, covering my body with his own. I returned the kiss, but rested my hands at my sides to see what he would do next. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

When he pulled his lips from mine, his hands went to my shirt and immediately started unbuttoning it. When it was open, he ran his hands over my chest, and then replaced them with his mouth.

I closed my eyes, moaning loudly as he moved his mouth over me. When I felt his lips encircle my nipple, I bucked up against him as my hand went to his head holding him against me. I felt his tongue brush over me and let out a strangled cry before I pulled his lips back to mine as I flipped us over on the bed until I was lying on top of him.

He smiled up at me, as I looked down at him. "I'm all yours baby." he said softly.

I stared into his eyes for a minute then smiling, kissed him again. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and he sat up long enough to help me pull it over his head before he laid back down again. I pulled my own shirt off, and then rested against him so our bare chests were touching while I kissed him again.

I will tell you one thing, this guy sure knew how to kiss, his tongue dueled with mine and all it did was made me want more. I finally tore my mouth away from his, lowering it down over his neck while my hands went to the fastenings of his pants.

I kissed him on the neck, listening to his heavy breathing as I got his pants open and reached inside. Somehow I wasn't surprised to find out that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I brushed my hand over his cock and heard him cry out as he bucked against me.

I moved my mouth down to his chest, making sure to tease his nipples with my lips as I pulled his pants down. He lifted his butt to help me then rested once again against the bed as I continued to undress him while I moved my mouth down over his body.

By the time his pants were down far enough for him to kick out of them, my face was resting against his stomach just above his cock and his breath was coming out in pants. I lifted my eyes to his to see that they were glazed over with passion. I pulled away long enough to pull off his shoes, socks and pants then finally looked at his hard meat.

He was about 8 inches hard and his foreskin was pulled tightly against him. I reached out and gently wrapped my hand around his hard shaft as he whimpered in pleasure. "Please man." He begged clenching his fists at his side.

I smiled as I slowly stroked him, "My name is Jake, Nick, don't you know that by now?"

He smiled but it was more forced because he was so hot. "I never thought to ask."

I chuckled as I leaned forward and licked at his shaft. He moaned loudly while he bucked upwards with his hips. "Next time you decide to tell a guy you want to fuck them, you should learn their name first."

He chuckled then moaned again when I licked him again. "I'll remember that." he growled raggedly as he pushed against me. "Please Jake."

I lifted my eyes to his. "What do you want baby?"

He wiggled around on the bed while he bucked his hips against my hand. "Please, take me in your mouth."

I smiled at him then lowered my head once again. This time I didn't lick him; instead I took his cock deep into my mouth and sucked hard at it while I bobbed my head up and down over him.

"Yessssssssssssssss, Agh, fuck, yes, oh god, suck me baby, it feels so good." he tangled his fingers in my hair, pushing me down against him as he bucked up.

I let him slide into my throat and heard his cry of pleasure. "Oh yea, that's it, deep throat me. God that feels so hot." he furiously fucked my face as I devoured his cock with my mouth. I let my hands drift down between his legs and smiled against him as he parted them.

One hand went to his balls, cupping them gently while the other moved down further. When my finger pressed against his puckered hole, he pressed forward burying half my finger inside him. "Mmmmm...Yea, finger my ass baby." he purred as he pressed against me.

I pressed my finger further inside him while I sucked harder at his hard shaft. I slowly started fingering his ass and heard him whimper as he bucked his body against me. "Suck me, finger me, I'm gonna cum." he cried thrusting harder with his hips.

I slid my finger faster inside him as I went harder at his cock. He was filling my mouth with his precum and I so desperately wanted the real thing.

Suddenly he screamed as he thrust upwards, burying his whole cock in my willing hole. He started shooting so fast that it was lucky he was in my throat so it just slithered down. "Fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." He screamed holding himself tightly against me.

I tried to pull back so I could taste him, but he held onto my head keeping my mouth completely over him as he emptied his balls. Finally he slumped back against the bed and I was able to pull off of him.

I managed to taste a bit of his cum on my tongue as I licked him clean and decided I definitely liked it.

I pulled my mouth off of him and moved up his body until I was able to claim his mouth once again with mine. He kissed me back hungrily then pulled his lips from mine. "Will you fuck me Jake?"

I thought about having him suck on me and maybe letting him have my ass. I hadn't been fucked in a while and missed it, but the hungry look in his eyes, made my decision for me. I figured we had plenty of time.

I pulled away and nodded. "Do you have any condoms?"

Again his eyes were pleading. "Please, take me bare back. I don't have anything, I was just tested. I'm allergic to latex."

I had been opening my jeans but at his words stopped. I had never had unprotected sex and I had just met this guy tonight.

He must have seen my reluctance because he jumped off the bed and grabbed a piece of paper off the coffee table. With trembling hands he handed it to me.

I took the paper then opened it. It was dated a week ago and it showed that all tests were negative. I looked back up at him. "How do I know you haven't had sex since these were taken?"

He sat back down on the bed and looked at me. "I guess you won't just take my word for it will you?"

Reluctantly I shook my head.

He sighed as he lay back down on the bed. "I don't know what to do to convince you then." His eyes were imploring. "I'm clean Jake. I have only been with four men. 2 of which fucked me and the other 2 I fucked. I get tested every six months. I have to since I can't use a condom."

I looked again at the paper in my hand then back to him. I wanted to trust him, I really did. "You are completely sure that you have nothing?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He nodded vigorously. "I haven't been with anyone since that was taken." He blushed. "I know you come in around the same time each month or so and I was kind of holding out for you."

I smiled as he blushed. I was still leery about fucking him bareback but apparently my dick didn't have any qualms about it, because it was still rock hard in my jeans and pulsing.

When I went back to opening my jeans, he smiled while he grabbed a bottle of lube out of his nightstand drawer. "How do you want me?" he asked after I had stripped and he handed me the lube.

I thought about it, I had been with quite a few guys and been in many different positions. Then I thought about a position I hadn't been in but always wanted to try. Smiling at him, I pulled him to his feet.

I kissed him hungrily as I led him over to the wall by the end of the bed. He looked at me strangely but didn't pull away when I turned him to face the wall. "Put your hands on the wall and stick your ass out." I ordered softly.

He didn't argue, just did as I asked. He pressed his hands against the wall, spread his legs and pushed his ass out towards me.

I squirted some lube on my fingers then slowly worked two of them inside him. "Mmmmm...Yea, that feels good." he moaned hanging his head as he pressed back against me.

I worked my fingers inside him, then pulled out and added more lube before sliding three fingers in him. They slid in easily and he moaned as I worked them inside him. "Jake, baby, please, fuck me."

I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on his ass before I lubed up my cock then moved in behind him.

He held himself still as I spread his cheeks and positioned myself at his entrance. "You ready baby?"

He looked over his shoulder at me and nodded. "Give it to me."

I smiled at him tenderly then slowly pushed forward impaling him with my hard shaft.

"Fuck, oh yea, you're so big." he growled as I slowly pushed into him.

"You're so tight." I replied as I continued to push forward with my hips.

Now I had never done bareback and never did again (except with him) but I have to admit that he did feel good wrapped around me.

He pressed back as I pushed forward and we both moaned loudly as I filled him completely. "God that feels so good." he moaned wiggling his ass.

I pressed my body against his and wrapped my arms around him as I slowly left him. He whimpered when I pulled out then shrieked when I suddenly slammed back into him. "Fuck, yes, ride me baby." he cried as I took him hard and fast.

My balls slapped against him as I rode him hard from behind. My hands went up to his nipples and I pulled at them while my mouth attacked his neck. Nick was crying out and screaming as I slammed into him. "Fuck me, oh god, ride me, yes, it is so good." He cried over and over.

I finally reached down and grasped his swinging cock, matching my strokes with those of my cock. It wasn't long before he was panting like crazy as he coated my hand in his precum. "Are you gonna cum baby?" I asked against his ear as I stroked him furiously.

"Ugh, yes, oh god yes, don't stop. Make me cum."

He turned his head, his lips meeting mine as I continued to slam hard into his willing ass. My hand flew over him and before I knew it I felt his ass tighten around me as he started shooting against the wall. "Fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." he screamed as he let loose.

I kept my hand flying over him as I tried to hold back. "Oh god, I can't hold it." I cried. I started to shoot in his ass when suddenly he pulled away and dropped quickly to his knees.

He engulfed my shooting shaft into his mouth, drinking up my cum as I emptied myself inside him. "That's it baby, drink it all up." I cried slamming my hips forward as he drank me.

He moaned around me, but didn't pull away until I was completely spent. I pulled out of his mouth and collapsed against the bed panting.

He licked his lips then crawled up on the bed beside me and pulled me into his arms. "Thanks Jake, that was fantastic."

I wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him back. "You are very welcome."

I ended up spending my time in Reno with Nick. Shortly after I left, I did get tested and he was right. He was clean. I visit him everytime I go to Reno, and everytime he shows me that paper before we do anything.

Just between you and me though, I always get tested afterwards. I mean you can never be to careful right?

TO BE CONTINUED:

12