The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "It felt a little weird at first, but now it feels good."

I worked my finger a bit faster inside him and he moaned and pressed against me. "Oh yeah, that feels really good." He panted.

I pulled my finger free and he moaned in disappointment. He opened his eyes once more and looked at me. I chuckled as I lubed up my fingers once again. "Relax little one, I'm not done yet." I pressed my hand against him once again, only this time I pushed two fingers inside him instead of just one. Alex gasped as he felt his ass being stretched and his eyes widened once again. "How does that feel baby?" I asked slowly working my fingers in and out of him.

"I...I don't know, my ass feels fuller now than when you just had one finger inside me."

I worked my fingers faster and he whimpered and started wiggling around, trying to pull my fingers further inside him. "I think you like that." I sighed pressing against his prostate.

Alex tossed his head back and forth as he dug his nails into his legs. "Oh god yes, it feels so good."

By the time I had three fingers working easily in and out of him, Alex was going crazy. His cock was leaking precum like crazy and he was humping hard against my fingers. "Oh god yes, finger my ass, it feels so good." He panted humping hard against my hand.

I smiled and pulled my hand free, wiping it on the bedspread as I picked up the condom and opened it. He heard the plastic rip and opened his eyes looking at me hungrily. He watched as I rolled the condom down over my hard cock then lubed it up. "You ready baby?" I asked moving over him and resting my chest against his legs.

He swallowed hard for a minute as he felt my cock pressing against his hole. "I...I think so, I want it so bad." He cried grabbing my arms and clinging to them.

I leaned down over him and captured his lips with mine, kissing him softly at first then harder as I slowly pressed forward with my hips. Alex clung to my arms as he whimpered against my mouth as his ass stretched to accommodate me. I pushed in until he held about half of me then stopped and pulled my mouth away. I lifted my head and looked down at him, he had his eyes closed and his breathing was shallow. "You okay?" I asked stroking his cheek.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Oh yeah, you feel so good inside me."

I chuckled and kissed him again, then pulled back and watched his eyes as I slowly started to withdraw. He tightened his muscles around me trying to hold me inside him. I moaned and pushed into him once more, this time going deeper. "Oh god," he cried feeling me slowly filling him.

I continued pressing into him until he had all of me then started to withdraw once more. He locked on me, trying to hold me inside him as I pulled out so I pulled out a little then slammed forward once more. "Ugh," he moaned at my sudden invasion into his body. His eyes opened and he looked at me hungrily. "Fuck me," he whispered digging his nails into my arms.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him once more. "Your wish is my command." I pulled out to the head then forced my way back in, slicing hard into him. He cried out and lifted against me as I fucked him with long, deep strokes.

I lowered my head and nuzzled his neck with my lips. He tipped his head back and closed his eyes once more as he started breathing heavier. I bit gently at his neck as I plowed into him, gently at first then harder and deeper, the bed squeaking under our powerful movements. "Ugh, oh yes, fuck me it feels so good." Alex panted taking his hands off my arms and wrapping them around my neck.

"God you are so tight," I growled against his skin as I continued gently biting at the sensitive flesh.

Alex whimpered and humped harder against me with each stroke. He was breathing heavy and I had a feeling he was close to cumming. I fucked him harder and faster as I felt my own balls burning with need. I slammed hard into him with each stroke and he just whimpered and slammed hard back against me. "Oh god, I'm cummminnnnnngggggg..." He cried as his cock started shooting without him touching himself.

I felt Alex's ass tighten around me and growled as I fucked him even harder and faster than before. My balls tightened and I knew it was only a matter of time before I filled him up. "Oh god yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." I cried against his neck as my cock exploded. I buried myself completely inside him and let go.

"Ugh, oh yes, fill me up." Alex purred pulling my lips to his and kissing me hungrily.

I collapsed against him and wrapped my arms around him holding him tight to me as I tried to catch my breath. When my breathing returned to normal I slowly pulled out of him and slipped off the condom. I tied a knot in it then dropped it in the trash can next to the bed. Alex slowly let his legs straighten out and he looked at me through hooded eyes. "That was amazing." He whispered.

I smiled and swatted him lightly on the ass. "You're going to be sore for a couple of days, but I can't imagine you waiting much longer than that to get a cock inside you again."

He blushed and sat up, wincing as he did. "Thank you Jake." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close. I hugged him back then smiled. "You're very welcome."

We got dressed and I took Alex home. I knew it was unlikely that I would get to play with him again, but I hold that memory close to my heart. A couple years ago, I heard from Tom again. Alex had come out of the closet and admitted to his parents that he was gay. He had moved in with an old friend of his from college and they were very happy together. They were even talking about getting married. I noticed he never mentioned the fact that I took his son's virginity and for that I was grateful. There were certain limits you didn't cross when it came to friendship and that was one of them.

Chapter 11: This teacher gets more than an apple

Awe, the fun I am having on my cross country exploits. So many states, so many conquests. Colorado is an interesting one and it happened not too long ago. I got a call from my boss; it was time for my yearly update for my CDL. I really hated these times of the year. I had to sit through a class for three days going over everything there is to know about driving a truck, and then I had to take a stupid test. I knew I could lose my license if I didn't go so I took a few days off when I was in Colorado and signed up for the class.

I was grumpy when I walked into the class. I hadn't gotten a piece of tale for a while; no one I met seemed to strike my interest. Along with that I hadn't slept well the night before, add that to the fact that I really didn't want to be there and it didn't make for a very happy person. I took a seat towards the back and sat down, looking around. There were about 10 people in the class. I sighed as I stared towards the front of the room waiting for the torture to begin.

I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes as I waited for the teacher to arrive. I was so bored, I wanted to go back to my hotel room and watch TV, or go out to a bar and see if I could score. It had been a while and my cock was twitching wanting a hot mouth or ass wrapped around it.

I heard the classroom door open and opened my eyes. I glanced around then my eyes widened as I stared at the front of the room. The instructor was placing his briefcase on the table at the front of the room and turned towards the class. I felt my cock start to harden in my jeans as I stared at him. He stood about 6'2, with a slender build. He had long jet black hair that hung down his back in a ponytail. I couldn't see what color his eyes were, but the look in them was intense. "My name is Alex and I will be your instructor." He said with a deep southern drawl.

When he spoke it sent shivers through me. It had been a long time since anyone attracted me as much as this guy did. I sat up straighter and clutched the desk as I willed my cock to go down. This guy was a hunk; it was highly unlikely that he was gay. I glanced down at his hands, no wedding band. That made my cock start to throb in my pants. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on what he was saying, it was hard though with the way my body was reacting to him.

Alex walked around the classroom looking over everyone as he spoke. When he came to me, he smiled and brushed his hand lightly against my desk, before he moved on. My breath caught in my throat as I watched the way his ass wiggled when he walked. I knew I had to get out of there or I was going to have an accident in my pants. I glanced at the clock; the class was 8 hours long. It had only been a couple of hours since the class began. I sighed and shifted in my seat wishing time would go faster.

Time went by slowly as Alex lectured about the different things we needed to know to either renew our CDL or to get it for the first time. About halfway through the class, he smiled and clapped his hands together. "Okay, now for the practical part of the class, we get to look at a truck engine and see how many of you can tell me what parts are what."

I slumped down in my seat and sighed; if I stood up I was going to have a serious problem. I watched as everyone filed out of the classroom while I sat there willing my cock to behave itself. Alex headed towards the door then stopped by my desk. "Something wrong?" He asked with a soft smile.

I shook my head and rested my hands on the desk. "Um... cramp in my leg." I stammered staring into his deep blue eyes.

He smiled broader and shook his head. I had a feeling he could see through the lie but he didn't say anything. He just headed towards the door. "Well I'll see you out there then."

Once I was alone, I stood up and adjusted my pants. My cock was throbbing almost to the point of hurting by now, but I knew I wasn't going to get any relief until this blasted class was over. I fixed my pants the best I could under the circumstances then headed for the door, wishing this day was already over.

When I got outside, everyone was gathered around a semi with the hood up. Alex was going to each person in turn and asking what a certain part was. When they were unsure, he would smile and tell them what it was, then mark something on his clipboard. When they were right, he would smile and mark on his clipboard. I walked up to the side of the cab and stood there with my face in the engine trying to ignore the pain in my groin.

I felt a warm breath against my neck and stiffened as I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder. Alex smiled at me, "how's the cramp?" he asked smiling at me.

I blushed; he was standing a bit too close for comfort. "M...much better." I stammered staring into his eyes once more.

He smiled again and leaned into the truck. "That's good to hear, so what's that?" he pointed to something in the engine.

I turned back around and smiled, "that's the alternator." I said looking at him with a grin.

He smiled and marked on his clipboard. "Very good." I turned back to the truck then jumped when I felt a hand caress over my ass and squeeze. I turned around quickly but Alex had walked away, more of a swing in his hips. I stared after him in shock. I was sure he was the one who did it considering he had been the only person near me but at the same time I didn't want to get my hopes up only to have them dashed either.

Alex finished going through everyone then smiled. "Okay, back to the class for the exam, then we can get out of here."

Everyone grumbled as we headed back to the classroom. I waited for everyone to precede me into the class then fixed my pants again. My cock was still rock hard and throbbing worse than ever, I had no idea how I was going to get through this exam but I knew I needed to.

I felt Alex's eyes on me as I sat back down at the desk. I looked up at him and he just smiled then started handing out the exam. When he got to my desk, he dropped the paper on the desk and ran his fingers lightly over the back of my hand. I looked up at him in surprise but he had already moved on. I shook my head wondering what was going on. Was it possible this hunk was actually flirting with me? I watched him move throughout the room and could have sworn he had a wiggle to his hips, as if he knew I was watching. I licked my dry lips and tried to focus.

I flipped the paper over and started answering the questions. It didn't take long and I sat at my desk trying to figure out how to stand up without the whole room knowing I had a problem. I closed my eyes and took a couple deep breathes and willed my cock to go down. It just twitched in my pants and I sighed. I looked around the room; everyone had their noses buried in their papers. I thought if I could just get this up to the desk without anyone noticing anything I could get out of here and go back to my hotel and take care of the problem.

I stood up gingerly and walked down the aisle to the front of the room. Alex was sitting behind the desk reading a book. When I walked up he looked up and smiled. "All done?" he asked lifting his eyes to mine.

I handed him the paper and he took it while lingering over my hand. I held my breath as he brushed his fingers against my hand. I looked down at him and he smiled as he took the test and started grading it. I stood there letting my breath out slowly as watched him. He finished grading the test then looked up at me. "You passed, you're good."

I smiled and started to turn away. "Great."

"Hey Jake." He called as I started up the aisle. I turned back and walked back to the desk.

"Yeah?" I asked cautiously.

He let his eyes move up and down over me and lingered at my crotch. My cock twitched again as he lifted his eyes to mine once more. "Can you hang out after class for a while, I want to talk to you." He licked his lips seductively.

I sucked in my breath once again and sighed as my cock started throbbing harder. "Um...Yeah, I can do that."

He reached out and brushed his fingers against my hand, then leaned forward and brushed his hand against the front of my jeans. I gasped as I stood there watching him. "Great." He said with a smile. He leaned back as someone else came up to the desk.

I slowly made my way back up the aisle to my seat. It was very apparent now that he had been flirting with me. I couldn't believe my luck, this guy was a hunk and a half and he was actually interested in me. I sat back down at the desk and tried to control my breathing as I waited for the class to empty out.

It seemed like an eternity until it was just Alex and I in the room. When I watched the last person file out I stood up and waited as he made his way up the aisle. He stopped in front of me and smiled. "You want to go get a drink or something?" He asked licking his lips.

"I would rather take you back to my hotel room and fuck your brains out." I said without thinking. My eyes widened at what I had said and I clapped my hand against my mouth.

Alex chuckled and his eyes darkened. "Hm....now that's a possibility as well." He reached out and wrapped his fingers in my hair as he pulled my face towards his. When his lips touched mine I felt like an electric shock had run through me. I moaned against his lips and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him back.

He dropped his briefcase and wrapped his arms around me pulling me tight against him as he kissed me harder, his tongue pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and moaned again as his tongue swept into my mouth, dueling lightly with my own. I pressed my body tighter against his as we stood there in the classroom kissing. When we broke apart we were both breathing heavy and his eyes were a dark blue color. "Let's go handsome." He growled against my lips.

I released him and smiled. "Anywhere you want to go I will follow."

He picked up his briefcase, grabbed my hand and led me out towards the parking lot. My truck was parked next to his car. I whistled as I looked at the BMW sitting in the parking lot next to my truck. He smiled and threw his briefcase in the backseat behind the seat. "Why don't we take my car." He said standing there with the driver's side open. "I can bring you back to pick up your truck."

I shrugged and climbed into the passenger seat of his car. It didn't matter to me how we got there, as long as he ended up in my bed. He asked me where my hotel was and I told him. He pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. As we were driving he made small talk, talking about his life as an instructor and that he usually didn't do this sort of thing. He looked at me as he stopped at a red light. "There's something about you though, I just can't seem to keep my hands to myself." He smiled and reached out and took my hand in his holding it as he drove.

"I know the feeling." I replied running my finger back and forth across his hand. "I saw you come in the classroom and I swear my blood pressure jumped 20 points."

Alex chuckled and let go of my hand. He reached between my legs and grabbed my cock through my pants. I sucked in my breath and moaned as he squeezed my cock. "I see the cramp in your leg is still there." He said seductively as he looked over at me.

I blushed and looked down at my hands in my lap. "Yeah, it has been since you walked in the door."

He smiled and caressed my cock as he drove. By the time we reached my hotel I was sure I was going to cream my pants, I was so hard. I climbed gingerly out of the car and fixed my pants as I watched him. He just smiled and took my hand again as we walked into the hotel together.

We were barely in the room with the door closed before he was on his knees in front of me ripping at my jeans. I looked down at him with a smile as he pulled my jeans open and reached inside pulling out my hard cock. When I felt his hand wrap around me I moaned and closed my eyes. "I have wanted to taste this since I first saw you." He growled lifting his eyes to mine as he held my cock loosely in his hand.

I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair then grabbed my pants and shorts and pushed them down my legs giving him better access to my cock and balls. He grabbed my pants when they hit my knees and pushed them the rest of the way down until I was able to step out of them. I leaned back against the door as he grabbed my cock again and ran his tongue over the head. I leaned my head back against the door and closed my eyes as I bucked forward with my hips. He smiled and kissed the tip of my cock then took the head between his lips and sucked hard at the head. "Oh yeah." I moaned running my fingers through his hair.

He lifted his eyes to mine and smiled around my cock. His eyes were bright with desire and he moved his head lower over me taking more of my cock into his hungry mouth. I moaned and tipped my head back against the door as I thrust forward with my hips. "Mmmmmm," Alex moaned taking more of my cock into his mouth and working his tongue around me. I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting back and forth as I slowly fucked his face.

He worked his head back and forth over me, slowly at first then faster. I started panting and fucking his face harder as I clung to his hair, holding tight to it. "Oh yeah, suck that cock." I growled feeling my cock slip down into his throat. I whimpered and fucked his face faster my hips flying back and forth. When he reached down and cupped my balls in his fingers I just about creamed down his throat. "Fuck yesssssssssssssssssssss..." I cried tugging on his hair as I forced my cock forcefully in and out of his mouth.

He sucked me harder; it felt like his tongue was everywhere at once. I couldn't stop the moans that were escaping my lips as I was pushed hard and fast towards release. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." I cried digging my fingers harder in his hair.

"Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm...." He whimpered around my cock as he sucked me even harder and squeezed my balls with his fingers. I slammed my hips forward and let go crying out as I leaned my head back against the door.