The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed fast, not wanting to miss a single drop. When I was spent, I released his hair and slumped back against the door. He slowly released my cock and I opened my eyes to look down at him. He was sitting back on his knees licking his lips. "That was yummy." He said with a grin.

I smiled as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm glad you liked it." I panted softly.

He just grinned and pulled himself to his feet. He started stripping out of his clothes as I watched him through half closed eyes. When I saw his cock my eyes widened, he had to be about 8 inches long and at least 2 to 2 ½ inches thick. He smiled at my reaction and grabbed his cock in his hand slowly stroking it. "Like what you see?" he asked with a soft smile.

I licked my lips and smiled. "Oh hell yeah." I leaned forward and grasped his cock in my hand; I felt it throbbing against my fingers as I slowly stroked it. He moaned and tipped his head back as he looked at me through half closed eyes.

"Want to taste it?" he asked smiling.

I looked at him with hungry eyes and licked my lips. "Not sure I can get it in my mouth as thick as you are."

He smiled broader and tangled his fingers in my hair. "Give it a try." He purred softly.

I smiled then lowered my head and ran my tongue over the head of his cock. He moaned and tipped his head back as he closed his eyes. "Oh yeah, just like that, take it in your mouth baby." He growled softly.

I ran my tongue over him a couple more times, and then opened my mouth as wide as I could and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. He groaned and slammed his hips forward burying more of his cock in my mouth. It was a tight fit and I felt my mouth stretched around him but I loved the taste of his hard cock. I moved my mouth over him pulling more of his cock into my mouth as I reached down and cupped his balls with my fingers, rolling them around in my hand.

Alex moaned and tangled his fingers harder in my hair holding me against him as I worked my mouth back and forth over him. "Oh yeah, that feels so good." He moaned closing his eyes as he slowly fucked my face.

I worked my mouth harder over him, my tongue whipping over his hard flesh as I squeezed his balls with my fingers. He started panting and fucking my face faster as he tightened his fingers in my hair. "Oh fuck, oh god so good." He panted slamming his hips back and forth and forcing more of his cock in and out of my hungry mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and started squeezing his ass cheeks as I sucked harder at his cock. When he pressed against my throat, I relaxed my muscles and almost gagged as he slipped into my throat. "Oh fucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk..." he growled as he felt my throat muscles caressing him. He pulled back and forced it down my throat again as he let go, letting out a loud moan as he filled my mouth with his cum.

I moaned hotly and drank it up greedily. When he finished shooting, I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock searching for more. When I was sure I had it all, I let his cock slip from between my lips. I looked up at him with heat filled eyes. "Yummy." I grinned letting go of his balls.

Alex stood there breathing heavy with his eyes barely open looking down at me. "That was fantastic; it's been a while since someone was able to get me off with their mouth."

I chuckled as I pulled myself to my feet. "I'm glad I was able to please."

Alex wraps his arms around me pulling me close and captures my lips with his, kissing me hard as he cups my ass and pulls me tight against him. I kiss him back hard as I wrap my arms around his neck and press tight against him. He pulls his lips from mine and moves his lips to my neck, nipping softly at the flesh. "I want to fuck you." He growled against my neck.

I shivered in his arms and tighten myself against him. "I've got lube in the bathroom."

He smiles and looks at me through heat filled eyes as he lets me go. "Go get it handsome. I'll meet you on the bed."

I hold onto him for another minute as my legs shake then slowly pull away. I make my way towards the bathroom. Sitting on the counter by the sink is the bottle of lube I use when jacking off. I grab it and turn back around heading back into the main room. Alex is lying on his back in the middle of the bed stroking his cock. I lick my lips as I stare at him then quickly move towards the bed, my ass tingling with need.

He smiled at me as I climbed onto the bed and knelt between his legs. I leaned down and nuzzled his cock and balls with my lips then looked at him as I held up the bottle of lube. He held his hand out to me and moved to his knees in front of me. I handed him the bottle then sat back on my knees waiting. "You think you can take this monster up your ass?" He asked huskily squeezing his cock.

I felt my ass flex as I stared at his hard piece of meat. "I'm willing to give it a damn good try." I answered licking my lips.

Alex chuckled and moved up behind me. He pushed on my back until I was on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. He opened the bottle and lubed up his cock then rubbed my ass. "Do I need to lube your ass?" He asked rubbing my back with his hand.

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder at him. "No, just lube up your cock and stick it in me."

I felt him spread my ass cheeks and sighed as I relaxed my ass. When I felt him pressing against my tight hole, I closed my eyes. "Ready?" He asked softly holding himself against me.

I lowered my head to the bed as I smiled. "Oh yeah, give it to me."

Alex slowly pressed forward with his hips and I moaned as I felt my ass stretching to take him. When he had about half his cock inside me he started slowly to withdraw. I tightened and loosened my muscles trying to hold him inside me. "God you are so tight." He growled grabbing my hips and pressing a bit faster inside me.

I chuckled as I lifted my head and dug my nails into the blanket. "No, you're just huge."

He laughed and started really moving inside me, his balls slapping against my ass with each stroke. "Oh yeah, fuck me." I panted tossing my head back and forth as I slammed back against him.

Alex's nails dug into my hips as he plowed hard and fast inside me. His balls slapped hard against me with his powerful strokes. I felt my body forced forward with each powerful thrust and slammed hard back against him pulling him deeper inside me. My hands clawed at the blanket as I fucked back against him.

"God you have such a sweet ass, I could fuck it forever." He growled fucking me even harder and faster than before. I could feel his cock digging hard inside me and felt my own balls tighten. I wanted to reach down and grab my cock but my hands were locked on the blanket as I was pushed back and forth on his hard thrusts.

I felt my balls tightening even more and knew I was going to cum without touching myself. "Fuck me, I'm going to cum." I cried pushing harder back against him.

I felt Alex's nails digging harder into my hips as his hips flew and he dug himself harder inside me. "Oh yeah, cum for me baby." He growled fucking me even harder and faster than before.

I cried out as my cock started shooting, spraying the blanket with my cum. I heard him cry out as my ass tightened around him and he buried himself to the hilt inside me. "Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." He cried as I felt him fill me with his cum.

It took effort to hold myself up on my hands and knees as I lay there panting. "God, that was fantastic." I breathed heavily.

Alex pulled out of me and collapsed on his back beside me on the bed. I lowered myself to my stomach beside him and kissed his chest. "Sorry, I guess I should have put a condom on before I did that." He sighed breathlessly with his eyes closed.

I chuckled as I rested my head on his chest. "It's okay, I get checked regularly. As long as you don't have anything I think we're good."

Alex cracked his eyes open and chuckled. "No, I get checked regularly as well. If I brought anything home to my husband, he would kill me."

I lifted my head and looked at him in surprise. "You're married?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Yeah, almost 10 years."

I shook my head as I lowered it back to the bed. "Does he know you play around on him?"

Alex rolled over onto his side and ran his hand lazily over my back. "Oh yeah, we have an open relationship. Sometimes we bring the guys home to play with."

I relaxed a little at his words; I didn't need a jealous husband coming after me. I was usually really careful not to mess with anyone who already had someone. "Well that's all right then."

Alex chuckled and kissed the back of my neck. "Relax, Tony is my soul mate. If I thought doing this with you would hurt him I wouldn't be here." He ran his hand lazily over my back and ass.

I nodded and rested against him lazily running my hand over his chest. "So do you do this often?"

He chuckled. "No, you're the first student I've done this with." He lifted my head and kissed me gently. "Normally I am a one man, man." He gently stroked my face with his fingers. "There was something about you though; you turned me on the minute I walked into the room."

I shivered against him; I had felt the same way. "I know how you feel." I ran my hand up and down over his arm then slowly pulled away. "You'd better get home to your husband and I got to get some sleep. I got to be on the road tomorrow."

He nodded and kissed me gently then pulled himself out of the bed and started getting dressed. Once we were both dressed we headed back to pick up my truck. Just before he left he smiled and kissed me softly again. "Maybe the next time you're in town, we can get together with my husband this time."

I smiled and grabbed the driver's side door of my truck while looking at him warily. "Maybe." Somehow I didn't see it happening but you never knew what the future held. I watched him drive away then got into the truck and started the engine. As I headed back to the hotel, I thought about the day's events and smiled. Another state, another conquest. Life couldn't be more perfect.

To be continued