The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

I smiled as I stroked my cock a bit faster. "Well are you alone where you can pull your cock out?"

I heard material moving and suddenly Nash let out a loud sigh. "Oh...oh god that feels so good." He sighed into the phone.

I smiled brighter and squeezed my cock again, it was getting harder and I knew I was getting close to cumming. I slowed down my hand, not wanting to get off yet. I heard Nash let out another whimper and wondered what caused it. I smiled as he spoke again. "I...I'm stroking it, it is so hard and I want to cum so bad."

I smiled as I continued stroking my own cock. I hadn't had phone sex in years but knowing he was stroking his cock was turning me on something fierce. "Then stroke that meat baby." I said huskily, "Stroke it and make yourself cum thinking about me having my lips wrapped around you, or you sticking your cock up my tight little hole."

Nash let out a strangled cry then screamed into the phone. I had to pull the phone away from my ear or lose my eardrum. When I put the phone back he was breathing heavy. "Fuck! I just came all over myself." He said breathlessly.

I chuckled and continued stroking my own cock, feeling myself getting close but fighting it. "Wow that was fast."

Nash laughed, "Yeah I know, never gotten off that fast or that hard before."

I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying hearing his voice on the phone and my hand stroking my meat. We were quiet for a minute then his voice came back on the phone. "Are you still stroking?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm..." I answered feeling my balls starting to burn but ignoring it.

He was quiet for another minute then spoke again. "Are you going to cum?"

I smiled brighter and sighed softly. "Do you want me to?"

I heard him sigh softly. "Y...yes, I want to hear you cum, knowing I was at least partially the reason for it."

I licked my lips and smiled again. "Oh baby, believe me you are the entire reason for it."

That seemed to take him back because he got quiet for a minute and I took the opportunity to try not to explode. When he came back on the line, his voice was hesitant. "R...really?"

I bit back a laugh of pleasure. "Oh yeah, ever since I saw you in the window I have thought of hardly anything else but getting you in my bed."

I heard him suck in his breath once more and suddenly his voice was even deeper, his drawl more pronounced, "then cum baby..." he sighed huskily. "Cum for me and show me how much you want my hot body pressed against yours."

His words were my undoing and I let out a loud cry as my cock exploded, sending jets of cum all over my stomach and chest. "Holy fuck..." I sighed when I could talk again.

Nash laughed and it made me smile. "Now you know what your voice does to me."

I took the phone from against my shoulder and held it against my ear. "Yeah, well next time I cum it will be in that hot mouth or tight ass of yours. I can promise you that."

I heard him smile, "well I'm not working tomorrow. I can come to your hotel about 11."

I thought about that and felt my cock twitch once more. "That sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow."

I heard his smile, "okay baby, sweet dreams."

"You too." Then I heard the click as he hung up.

I cradled the phone then headed into the bathroom to clean up the residue of my attraction to him.

The next morning I woke early and just lay in bed for a few minutes, my mind still whirling from the erotic dream I had of Nash last night. He was on his hands and knees in front of me and I was plowing him from behind while I grasped his cock in my hand. He was crying out and thrashing against me begging me to fuck him harder and deeper. When I finally came inside him the dream was so intense I ended up soiling the sheets with my essence.

I had had erotic dreams before and I have even cum in my sleep before but none of them were ever as intense or powerful as the one I had last night. As I lay there in the early morning light staring up at the ceiling I realized I was actually obsessed over this guy. I not only wanted him in my bed, it was more like I needed to fuck him. I needed to feel his lips wrapped around me or pushing into my tight hole. I needed to feel his tight ass surround me as I pounded him hard and deep. I needed him like I needed air to breathe and that actually shook me for a minute.

Once I was finally coherent enough to get my bearings I climbed out of the warm bed and padded naked to the bathroom. Did my morning pee, then stepped into a hot shower, completely erasing the dream from my mind. As the hot water washed over me, I let my muscles relax and sighed thinking about the day ahead. I had a load of laundry still sitting in the truck that I had to get done and I needed to decide how long I planned to stay in this picturesque town before I hit the road again. So many thoughts and decisions running through my head.

As the water cooled, I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist then headed back into the main room and dug through my duffel bag looking for clothes. I settled on a pair of tight jeans that molded to my body and a dark red sweater that just seemed to go with the outfit. I sat on the bed pulling on my boots thinking about breakfast. I thought about ordering room service but when I realized it was only a little after 8, I figured may as well get something while I was out, I had three hours until Nash arrived and plenty to keep me busy in the mean time.

I arrived back at the hotel room at quarter till 11. I had eaten at the local diner, gotten my laundry done, even put my truck through the local car wash. I felt I had accomplished quite a bit in my short time. I had even called the dispatch and arranged a load for Wednesday. That gave me a couple more days of relaxation before I was back on the road. Life was good.

I had just sat down on the bed and pulled off my shoes when there was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock, 10 till 11. He was early, I padded in my socks over and opened the door. Nash stood there looking just as hot as he had the day before, except now he was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt that looked like it was painted on. His hair still flopped in front of his eyes and I ached to reach out and push it back, his amber eyes were full of excitement and were locked completely on me. "Hey..." he said huskily.

I smiled and licked my lips as I stared at him. "Hey yourself."

He looked nervously down at the floor and I stepped back so he could step into the room. He moved gracefully into the room moving over by the bed and looking anywhere but at me. I closed the door and leaned against it for a minute letting him adjust but when he kept looking at the floor I moved towards him like a panther after it's pray. When I stood in front of him I lifted his chin with my finger and let my fingers brush his hair back from his face. His eyes widened then fluttered closed as I lowered my head and gently brushed my lips against his.

He leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck as he pressed against me and kissed me back. I moaned against his lips, wrapping my arms around him pulling him flush against me as I deepened the kiss, pressing my tongue into his mouth. Nash whimpered and pressed even tighter against me kissing me hungrily. I ran my hands down over his back and ass and squeezed his ass as I pulled him even tighter against me, our cocks pressing together but the only thing separating them was our clothes.

He ground his crotch against mine and I cried out against his mouth kissing him even harder than before, devouring his lips with mine. When we finally pulled back we were both breathing hard. His eyes were lit up and full of heat as he stared at me. I stared down at him, as excited or more as he was, I licked my lips and he whimpered and locked his mouth on mine once more, kissing me hungrily while he pressed himself so tight against me I stumbled. He steadied me with his arms but didn't pull back; instead he mashed his body even closer, as if he was trying to get inside my skin.

I pulled back more out of self defense then anything and looked at him. "Damn..." I sighed.

He smiled and raked his hands over my back. "Oh I know, never been this hot for someone before."

I smiled at him and sighed softly as I felt his fingers digging into my ass. Then before I could react, he dropped to his knees in front of me and reached for the opening of my pants. I watched him breathlessly as he pulled my jeans open and jerked them down over my legs, taking my shorts with them until my cock sprung free. He jerked my pants and shorts down around my ankles then reached up and wrapped his hand around my cock stroking it a couple times before he wrapped his lips around me and sucked deeply. I whimpered and closed my eyes as I bucked against him.

I don't know if it was natural talent or if he had sucked a few cocks in his time, but it wasn't long before I tangled my fingers in his hair and started really riding his face. His lips and tongue seemed to be everywhere at once as he bobbed his head up and down over me. It even felt good when he raked me with his teeth, making me moan and fuck his face harder.

He made small moaning noises in his throat but didn't let up on the pressure of his sucking. Cries of pleasure were flying out of my mouth as I fucked his face furiously, jerking him hard against me. I felt my balls start to burn and cried out as I fucked him even harder. "Ugh...oh god baby, if you don't pull back I'm gonna give you a mouthful." I warned.

I expected him to pull off, if for no other reason then wanting my cum in his tight little ass. Instead he seemed to go at my cock harder. He sucked as if his life depended on it and when he reached up and began squeezing my balls I almost let go right then. I tipped my head back crying out and slamming my hips forward burying my cock hard in his willing mouth. When I felt his throat surround me, I lost it and let out a loud yell as I started shooting down his throat. I felt him pull back enough to get my cum in his mouth but I also knew he was swallowing every drop.

"Fuck..." I panted trying to catch my breath as he licked me clean then finally pulled off of me.

I looked down at him and he smiled, "I have wanted to do that since you stepped into the office yesterday."

I smiled down at him and stepped back long enough to pull off my pants and shorts and pulled my shirt over my head then pulled him to his feet and captured his mouth with mine, pushing my tongue into his mouth and tasting my essence on him. He wrapped his arms around me kissing me back and let me push him back until he felt the bed behind his legs. I pushed him down on his back, covering his body with mine as I ground against him.

He pushed up with his hips, pushing against me and I growled against his lips. I lifted off of him and grabbed his shirt, tugging it up until he lifted so I could pull it off of him. Once he was naked from the waist up, I started kissing my way across his chest, giving special attention to his nipples. He closed his eyes and whimpered as he tangled his fingers in my hair.

I continued dropping kisses over his chest and worked my way down over his stomach. When I pushed my tongue into his belly button he moaned and lifted against me. I hit all over his chest and stomach then headed lower. I could hear his breathing becoming ragged as he realized my intent. When I reached his waist line, I ran my tongue along his jeans on the skin and felt him shiver as I reached down and opened his jeans. He lifted his hips helping me push his jeans and shorts down. I pushed them down around his knees then buried my face in his pubic hair just inhaling his scent. I dropped kisses all around his cock before I finally wrapped my hand around it and slid my lips over the tip.

When I wrapped my lips around him he let out a strangled cry and bucked up with his hips burying more of his cock in my hungry mouth. "Ugh...Agh...yeah..." he cried as I slowly swallowed him. I pushed down till I felt his pubic hair against my nose then slowly lifted once more, sucking in deep and making him cry out.

I bobbed my head up and down over him, slow at first then harder and deeper, sucking in every so often and hearing him whimper as he arched beneath me. "Oh...Oh fuck, yeah, suck that cock. Oh god Jake, it feels so good." He cried bucking hard against me as he tangled his fingers in my hair.

I attacked his cock harder, whipping my tongue all over and creating suctions that drove him crazy with need. He started bucking forcefully against me as his breathing became ragged and he tightened his fingers in my hair almost to the point it was painful. Like him I wanted to taste his cum on my tongue and when he cried he was going to cum I attacked him harder. As the first bit shot into my mouth I savored it for two second before swallowing and drinking up the next shot.

When he was finally empty, I licked him clean, making sure I didn't miss any then slowly lifted my mouth off of him. I looked up at him and smiled, he had his eyes closed and was taking shallow breathes. "You taste good." I said with a grin.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile. "I have dreamed of having your lips around my cock since you walked into the office, but believe me, reality is so much better then fantasy."

I laughed and pulled his jeans down the rest of the way, pulling off his shoes and pulling his clothes off then lay down beside him on the bed, our bodies touching but that was it as I traced circles in his chest hair. I leaned down and laid a gentle kiss on his chest and he smiled at me. "So you wanna go for round two or rest for a while?"

He had his eyes closed again but opened them and looked at me. "Why don't we rest for a while? I'm completely spent."

I laughed and kissed him gently. "Okay, you want some food?"

He grinned and looked at me. "That sounds great."

I kissed him again then moved over until I could reach the phone and ordered room service. He got up and headed for the bathroom and I watched his naked ass wiggle as he moved. I felt my cock twitch and smiled as I placed our orders.

We spent the next several hours just sitting on the bed talking. I was surprised at how much we had in common. He had never been with a woman either, realizing from a young age that he preferred dick to pussy. He admitted the first time he got fucked up the ass had been a guy he paid to do it. He had his first boyfriend when he was 19 but it didn't last long, turned out the guy was bi not gay and when his high school crush finally said yes to him he dropped Nash in a heartbeat.

He was surprised to hear about my first sexual experience and when I told him I had taken a lot of dicks but never been in love, he looked at me thoughtfully. "Maybe you just haven't met the right guy yet."

I took a bite of my cheeseburger and contemplated what he said. It was possible I hadn't met the right guy yet. On the flip side though, I was young yet, there was plenty of time to find the right one. When he changed the subject and started talking about movies he had seen and wanted to see, I relaxed. I admitted I didn't really watch tv that much because of my job and he got interested in what it was like traveling across the country for living. I told him the truth, it could get lonely at times, but for the most part it was a great life. Exploring places I had never been and such. He smiled wistfully, he had never left Geneva and figured he probably never would. After that we kind of got quiet for a while.

We were quiet for about 15 minutes. It wasn't a strained silence; it was more a comforting one. He cleaned up the remains of our meal then climbed back onto the bed and pushed me onto my back straddling my hips. I looked up at him with a smile and placed my hands on his hips. "What do you want baby?" I asked huskily.

He ran his hands back and forth over my chest as he moved against me, pressing against my cock which was pinned between us. When he lowered his head and kissed me softly, I kissed him back and grabbed his ass pulling him tight against my cock. Nash growled against my lips and kissed me harder as he ground his body against me. My cock was rock hard between us and leaking precum. He pulled back a little and looked at me. "Tell me you have condoms..." he said breathlessly.

It took me a minute to answer as I was as breathless as he was and even then, I just nodded at the nightstand drawer next to the bed. He leaned over making sure not to completely climb off of me and dug in the drawer until he came up with a foil packet. He ripped it open and lifted off me enough to slide the condom down over my length. Then he repositioned himself and I felt my cock sliding into his tight warmth as I slid into his ass. I let out a low growl of contentment and slammed up with my hips impaling him completely.

"Ugh...Oh fuck yessss..." he cried as I slammed up into him. He moved his legs so his feet were pushing against the mattress and started riding me, moving up and down taking me far into his tight hole. I grabbed his hips, controlling his movements as I bucked beneath him. He put his hands on my chest and closed his eyes as he tipped his head back whimpering. "Fuck, ugh, oh yes baby, fuck me. Fuck my tight little ass." He cried moving faster on me, pushing me even further inside him.

I pierced him harder meeting him thrust for thrust as moans escaped my lips. He was so tight and hot, I felt like I had a vice wrapped around my cock. My fingers dug into his hips as he wiggled over me crying out like a bitch in heat. The bed bounced beneath our hurried movements, both pounding hard against the other me driving my cock mercilessly up inside him and him begging for me to fuck him harder. It was my dream all over again yet it was way hotter and more intense.

Nash's cock was flopping between us under his hurried movements, I kept waiting for him to grab it and jerk it but his hands never left my chest, his nails digging into my skin as he cried out his pleasure. "J...Jake, fuck baby, you're going to make me cum." He cried suddenly slamming almost forcefully down over me.

His words almost pushed me over the edge and I had to grit my teeth to keep from spilling into him. His movements became more erratic, him slamming hard against me as I drilled up into him and it became harder to hold back. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth together trying to hold back until he came first. When he cried out he was cumming and started spurting against my chest and stomach I let out a growl and drilled hard into him letting go.

"Oh fuck yesssssss..." he hissed as I filled his ass and the condom with my cum. He collapsed against me and I just wrapped my arms around him holding him as we both fought to breathe.

Nash got his breath back first and lifted up kissing me softly. "That was absolutely amazing." He said with a smile.

I looked up at him tiredly, I was so content and sated I didn't want to move. He pulled carefully off of me and threw the condom in the trash then curled up against me with his head on my shoulder. "So, would it be okay if I spent the night?" he asked softly.

I turned onto my side, pulling him against me and nuzzling his neck and cheek. "I was hoping you would," I muttered sleepily.

He pressed tight against me, resting his head against my chest. "Good." He said softly.

That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to Nash once again riding my cock. I could feel his tight ass wrapped around me and groaned as I bucked up into him. He looked down at me with a smile as he wiggled on me pulling me deeper inside him. "Good morning sunshine."

I growled as I grabbed his hips jerking him tight against me. He let out an oh of pleasure and closed his eyes. I was half asleep, my cock was rock hard and stuffed in a tight hole and he wanted to make jokes. I wanted to wipe that smile from his face and have him instead be lost in pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his waist and turned quickly so he was on his back with his legs around my waist and I was looking down at him as I started really pounding into his tight hole.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers