The Erotic Tales of Chris and Bettie Pt. 05

Story Info
Ben Wa Balls.
1.7k words
4.16
13.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben Wa Balls

Bettie and Chris had an afternoon tryst that included a visit to the local sex shop. Vibrators, cockrings, restraints, massage oils.... Their imaginations were racing with the possibilities. As they perused the aisles, Bettie would cop a feel every so often. Chris would return the favor, grabbing her ass when the sales associate wasn't looking.

The two lingered for a long time at the "bondage" display. Handcuffs, blindfolds, shackles... Each lost in thought as they contemplated how far they were willing to explore their fantasies with one another. As they walked down a long row of vibrators and dildos, they happened across a small display of Ben Wa Balls. "Have you ever used those?" Chris asked.

"Not in a long time. They're really good for Kegels." she responded.

"Really?" Chris mused as Bettie picked up a package of the blown glass beads for closer examination. Chris made mental note of the pair that had caught Bettie's eye as they continued browsing the store, recalling how much pride Bettie took in the results of her Kegel exercise regimen which he got to enjoy.

***************************

Later that week, Chris escaped the doldrums of his daily routine to make a short trip back to the sex shop. He made a beeline for the display, praying that the same Ben Wa Balls were still available. "Where are they?!? Crap! Did someone buy them?!?" he wondered, "AH! HERE they are!!!"

He quickly made his purchase and returned to work...

****************************

Bettie joined Chris for lunch a few days afterwards. Throughout the entire meal and conversation, Bettie noticed the glint in Chris' eye, the slight smirk on his face. She raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you planning?" she asked.

"Huh?" he responded. "What are you talking about?"

"You have something up your sleeve, don't you?"

Chris smiled broadly. One of the things that drew him to Bettie was her acutely sharp mind. She not only had a rapier-sharp wit, but she had an analytical nature that made it very difficult to surprise her. He reached into his backpack to retrieve a brown paper bag, and handed it across the table to her.

She studied his face as he handed it to her. He winked as she took it. Slowly, she unfolded the edges and opened the bag to peer inside. "Oh GEEZ!" she exclaimed and sat back in her chair, "I can't believe you bought these!"

"You don't like them??" he asked, concerned.

"I didn't say THAT!" she answered with a sly smile.

*************************

A few days later, Chris received a call at work. "I really need your help tonight!" Bettie said.

'Shit!' he thought, 'I don't have the time to get away tonight...'

"I'll TRY!" he said, "but I can't make any promises! I'm on a very tight time crunch tonight! I have to meet this deadline..."

"Please??? I really mean it!" she cried, "I can't do this myself..."

"I'll see what I can do...." as he hung up the phone.

'What the fuck?!?' he thought. 'Shit! How the fuck will I be able to get away for this?!? What has she gotten herself into?!?'

*****************************

Chris managed to clear enough of his schedule to give him an approximate 30 minute window in which to meet Bettie that evening. Per request, he picked her up from a designated meeting spot and drove her to a warehouse parking lot. Chris noted that she was nervous and fidgety the entire trip.

He parked the car then killed the motor and the lights. He turned towards her, and said "What's wrong?"

She looked him dead in the eye, reached down and grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants, and pushed them and her panties down her legs to her ankles. Chris raised an eyebrow at her brazenness as she reclined the passenger seat and lay back. "I can't get them out!" she cried. "I inserted the Ben Wa balls yesterday, and they've been stuck inside me ever since. They're driving me CRAZY and I can't stand it any longer!"

Chris knew EXACTLY what she was saying! Bettie had a VERY heightened sex drive! It was no wonder she was so squirmy and fidgety! If she had those Ben Wa Balls inside of her for the last 36 hours, her nerves are completely frayed! Without further hesitation, Chris' hand went to Bettie's mound. "AH!" she exclaimed at his touch.

Resting his fingers on her mound, he used his thumb to lightly stroke up and down her slit, pressing against her clit, to get her moisture flowing. Bettie's pussy always moistened readily, and tonight was no exception. Knowing how 'torturous' the last day and a half had been for her, Chris was still amazed at how quickly she became wet at his touch. He could see and feel her begin to drip almost instantly. "I'm sorry, but this may be uncomfortable. I don't have time to be gentle." he said.

A low moan was her only response as he inserted his index finger inside her. He felt the glass beads. With some difficulty, he swirled his finger inside her tight vagina, attempting to hook onto them with his invading digit. He almost felt himself panic as the Ben Wa Balls retreated deeper inside her at his touch. "Fuck!" he thought, "What if I can't get them?!?"

"Sorry," he apologized again. "This may hurt."

"Go ahead," she breathed huskily, "just get them out!"

Chris inserted a second finger deep inside her. Any pretense of being gentle had abandoned him as he caught hold of the first glass bead. The smooth surface and her extremely wet cunt prevented his fingers from gaining purchase as his fingers rolled the ball around inside her. She was gasping in ragged breaths as he literally dug around inside her, attempting to extract the object. Finally, he hooked his fingers around the first ball and pressed it firmly against the walls of her pussy. He slowly curled his fingers around the bead, and slowly pulled it out. "That's one!" he exclaimed in triumph.

Not wasting any time, he quickly drove his fingers all the way inside her again to retrieve the second Ben Wa Ball. Having discovered the technique of trapping the glass bead against the inner lining of her cunt, the second extraction was much easier than the first as he successfully retrieved the final ball from inside her. Chris held up both glass balls for Bettie to see, then leaned down to kiss her right on top of her clit, running his tongue gently across her slit a few times.

Looking at the clock, he noted that he only had about 5 minutes left to spare. Chris realized that Bettie was firing on all cylinders right now, and was craving release, but he knew that this simply was not the time or the place to fulfill her desires. "I'm sorry, baby," he said dejectedly, "but I don't have any more time to spare. I need to get going in a minute."

Bettie sat up, leaned over, and kissed him. "Not enough time left for this?" as her hand settled into his lap and begin fumbling with his belt.

Chris hit the lever to recline his seat as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. She reached her hands inside and fished out his rapidly hardening cock. He felt it begin to tingle at her soft touch as she gently stroked him to a full erection while her tongue continued to explore his mouth. She broke their kiss and lowered her head, taking the head between her lips and swirling her tongue around its edges.

"Oh baby!" he gasped, as she lowered her head further. He could feel how wet her mouth was. Her soft, warm tongue danced lightly along the sensitive underside of his penis. Her free hand cupped his balls, gently massaging them. Chris was having difficulty concentrating. He worriedly glanced at the clock while keeping an eye on the car windows for fear of being caught. However, Bettie's talented tongue soon brought his attention back to the task at hand when she bobbed her head completely down on his rod. He felt almost his entire length engulfed as the head of his cock bumped the back of her throat.

Now his attention focused entirely on the sensation of her mouth making love to his organ. One hand went to the back of her head, gently running his fingers through her hair as his other hand reached around behind her, running between her legs. Bettie stopped momentarily to swat the hand between her legs away. "Stop distracting me!"

"But I want to do something for you too!" he retorted.

"What makes you think this isn't getting me off?" was her reply.

Chris sat back in amazement. He hadn't actually considered that she would be able to get off this way, but who was he to argue? He felt the moist warmth of her mouth engulf his cock once more, as Bettie began sucking him in and out of her mouth with more vigor. Feeling her lips and tongue gently sliding up and down his tool caused those familiar sensations to begin building inside him. The tingling began along his shaft, slowly building in intensity as her tongue glided along his length. Her tongue caressed the sensitive underside of his penis, just beneath its crown. The pleasurable sensations worked their way up to the head of his cock, which now began to swell in her mouth, signaling his impending eruption. "Oh shit, baby, I'm about to cum!" he whispered hoarsely.

Bettie slowly drew him out of her mouth until her lips were wrapped just around his his mushroom shaped head. Chris felt his loins tighten, as he thrust his hips upwards. His balls pulled up towards his body as the first waves of orgasm overtook him. "Oh FUUUUCCKKKKK!" he cried, as he began spurting into her waiting mouth.

Bettie felt his cock jerk with each wave of ejaculation. His warm, salty cum splattered forcefully against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Spurt after spurt erupted from its enlarged head as she gently massaged her hands against his balls and prostate. Slowly, the spurting subsided, and the spasms of his cock ceased. Bettie could hear his ragged breathing begin to slow as his hips relaxed. She gently released his cock from her mouth and handed him a tissue. "Want a cigarette?" she said, a smirk on her face.

Chris could only nod as they stepped outside the car for a quick smoke before he had to return.