The Erotic Writers...

Story Info
Bernice's real life is as hot as her stories.
5.8k words
4.41
20.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice was a writer. She wrote erotic stories as a hobby. Often, she received mail from her readers asking about her personal life and if she wrote from experience. She sat staring blankly at her computer screen, thinking about an email she had just read. The person had written, "Dear Hottie, I bet you like it in the ass. I'd be more then happy to stick my dick up your ass anytime. " It was signed with their screen name which was Bulldozer. Bernice sighed and reached with her mouse to close the email.

It was a pleasure to write and especially pleasing when she received good feedback. It was rare to get nasty responses and always disheartened her when she did. It also made her wonder if writing the erotic stories was a mistake. But where else could she write and be read by so many people? It turned out she did better with erotic material then regular stories. And besides everything else, it was fun to write it.

Bernice was in her mid-forties. She was still pretty attractive at her age, in fact, she felt that she was more attractive now then she had been twenty years earlier. She had also grown sexually, over the years, experience did that for those that were willing to learn. It amused her to think some of her readers assumed her to be some young, sex nympho whose fingers were smoking and her pussy on fire while she wrote. If that were the case, she'd never finish a story!

In reality, she did love sex and practiced the fine art of lovemaking whenever possible. She had shed all the hangups of her youth and believed there was nothing wrong in having a healthy sex life. A good fucking was usually just what the doctor ordered to put things in their proper perspective. Bernice thought herself 'adventurous' and wasn't afraid to try new things, as long as it didn't involve pain or something that made her feel foolish. She wasn't into that at all but didn't disapprove of what anyone else might like. 'To each his own' was a favorite saying of hers.

Her current lover was a married man. They saw each other when it was possible and the sex was outstanding! She didn't feel guilty about their involvement because she didn't want anything from him except a physical relationship and good conversation afterwards. She had no desire to break up anyone's marriage. Besides, she liked her life the way it was and a man could be a pain in the ass to live with. She'd been married, not once, but twice and wasn't ready to try that again anytime soon.

Bernice pushed her chair back, stood up and walked into her bedroom, yawning. It was after 2 a. m. and she was tired. She crawled into bed and turned the light on the nightstand off, then lay back on her pillow. As she drifted off to sleep, a new story idea crept into her mind, she smiled a little, it'd be there in the morning.

She woke early, the idea for a story still there, getting stronger by the minute. Bernice jumped into the shower, then dressed. She hurried, anxious to get to her computer now. But first she made a pot of coffee, figuring she'd be needing it. She sat down at the computer and launched a word processing program. She sat for a moment, thinking, fingers suddenly flew over the keyboard in sure strokes. On screen it said,

"Let's Get Personal"

Rose was horny. She'd been for hours, sitting at her computer, writing about sex! "Damn, my pussy is sooooo fucking wet. " she moaned. Her fingers had crept into the waistband of her sweatpants and were slowly wiggling their way down a familiar path. It took just a couple of seconds and they had found their way into her panties. "Aaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeesss... " she whispered in a husky voice. Two fingers held the swollen lips of her cunt open while a third moved in to find her clit, and found it quickly. Rose moved her finger in tight little circles on her sensitive nub, sending little thrills through her body. Her other hand had gone up under her sweatshirt and found a bare breast to fondle. Her thumb brushed over a nipple that stood erect and as hard as a little pebble. She moaned again, louder this time.

Bernice stopped typing and re-read what she'd written. A smile turned the corners of her mouth up and she nodded in approval. She got a cup of coffee and returned to her chair with the steaming brew. She took a sip, set the cup down, then her fingers went back to work...

"... yeah... oh yeah... " Rose moaned as she pleasured herself. Her hips rose off the chair, encouraging her fingers further exploration of her lower extremities. Her legs spread wide, opening her dripping snatch for her dancing fingers. She was panting now... her fingers knew her body well and knew exactly where her pleasure points were.

One, then two fingers thrust into Rose's pussy. She was close to climaxing and her whole body was tense with her efforts. Strands of her hair stuck out from the small beads of sweat that had appeared on her face. Her face contracted in a grimace as she reach the point of no return. The only sounds in the room was the hum of her computer and her pants and moans of pleasure.

Bernice stopped typing to pick up her coffee mug, her eyes never leaving the screen, her thoughts on the story unfolding onscreen. A sip of coffee, and back to the keyboard, fingers flying over the keys.

"Oh my God! Yessssssssssssss!" Rose screamed out as she went over the edge. Her fingers rubbing her pussy and inserting in and out quickly. The juices from her orgasm flowed out over her fingers. Her heart was pounding in time with her panting breath. Her body jerked and twitched in pleasure until finally it was over.

Rose let her body fall into a relaxed position, arms dangling over the sides of her chair. After a few moments, she sat up, a satisfied smile on her lips. Rising from her chair, she headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Bernice was surprised to find her own pussy damp and smiled a little, then laughed out loud and shook her head. "Guess my writing does get me somewhat excited!" she murmured. Ignoring her own needs, she started typing again...

Rose not only wrote erotic stories, she lived them as often as possible. She often told friends, "The best material for a story is reality. Life experiences are what readers want!"

Rose was thirty-six years old and what she considered to be in the prime of her life. She was divorced with no children and no plans of ever having any. Motherhood was not her calling. She had long, sexy legs and a great figure. Her breasts were firm with a nice, large nipples. The nipples were and dark red. It didn't take much to make them stand up and scream for attention. She couldn't be considered beautiful, her facial features included a rather large nose. But her eyes were wide set and a wonderful sky blue while her mouth looked very kissable with it's full lips. Rose always dressed sexy, except of course, when at home writing or relaxing, then she didn't bother with clothing except for sweats. Her long, rich brown hair was her crowning glory. It fell below her shoulders in soft curls that made men wonder what it would look like spread across a pillow. Men she dated would put their fingers through it and loved the way the curls wrapped around them, clinging tightly.

Bernice re-read what she'd written and went back to change a few things, including Rose's age. She decided she should be 34 instead of 35, no special reason, she just liked the number better. That was one of the things about writing that Bernice loved, you had the 'power' to do what you wanted with it. After editing, she went back to work.

Rose came out of the shower, her body pink and glowing from the hard spray of the water. She dried her body off and wrapped the towel around her hair, then started looking for something to wear. She heard the doorbell ring and grabbed her robe to go answer it. She tied it at her waist and opened the door. A young man stood there with a sloppy grin on his surprised face. "Uh... is this the Martin residence?" he stuttered. "I have a package to deliver. "

Rose looked the delivery boy over and smiled at his nervousness. "Yes it is, come on in," she told him and stepped aside for him to enter. The young man picked up a large box that had been sitting on the ground next to him, he stumbled past Rose, almost falling on his face. She laughed and shut the door. The delivery boy was surprised the hear the lock snap shut behind him. He jumped when he felt a hand on his ass and quickly turned around to face the woman behind him. She was still smiling and his cock twitched in his jeans when he saw she had untied her robe, letting it fall open.

The robe was open enough to allow the young man to see that Rose was naked under it. The nipple of one breast peeked out at him as he licked his lips, then tried to clear his throat. "Uuuuh... I... uh... need you... ummm... to... sign... oooh... ummm... er... for the package!" he finally managed to sputter, holding out a slip of paper and a pen towards Rose.

Without a word, Rose took the offered paper and pen from the boy, signed it, then dropped it. He watched the paper float to the carpet, then bent to pick it up. Before he could straighten back up, Rose had moved closer, and he found himself level with her pussy. He could smell her clean body, the soap scent was very nice and again his cock twitched. Rose put her hand on the back of the delivery boys head and guided him closer as she let the robe fall to the floor. Now he found his nose just a couple of inches from her shaved cunt. He could see moisture glistening on her pussy lips.

"Lick me," Rose commanded the young man and he dove in with a cry of lust. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... yessss, lick me good, baby. " She slowly moved him around so she could pull him with her as she fell on the couch, legs spread wide. The boy couldn't believe this was happening to him! He loved it! As he licked the woman, he heard her moans of pleasure, which made him all the more excited.

Rose pushed the boy away for a moment and quickly unzipped his jeans to get at the huge bulge inside them. He was as hard as steel and groaned loudly when her hand touched his prick. "Oh baby, let me help you with that," Rose purred to the young man. She pushed him back on the couch and got between his legs. He watched as she started licking his manhood then took the throbbing, purple head into her mouth. "Ooooooooh God that feels good!" he moaned.

Rose was an expert at giving blowjobs, but she wasn't about to let this boy shoot his wad in her mouth, she wanted a fuck. She wanted his stiff member up her wet cunt, pounding. She stopped sucking and moved above him and lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. He was pretty big, which Rose considered to be a plus. At least 9" of cock soon filled her pussy. She looked him in the eye as she started to bounce up and down on him, a wicked grin on her face.

Bernice sat back and let out a big sigh. She found that her heart was pounding and gave a shaky laugh. "Damn woman, get a grip, it's just another story!" she told herself. Her fingertips moved back to the keyboard.

"The feels soooo good baby, you like fucking my tight pussy?" Rose asked the boy beneath her in a husky voice. "Oh yeah!" he managed to answer, his hands gripping her waist. "That's a good boy! Fuck Rose real good sugar... " she said as she doubled her efforts on his cock. The boy had a pained look on his handsome face, he said in a barely controlled voice, "Ma'am, I think I'm gonna cummmmmmmm!!!" Rose started to bounce and twist above him, her own orgasm rushing over her as his hot cum shot into her convulsing cunt. In moments she had milked him dry and had her own orgasm.

Her body still twitching, Rose fell forward on the couch, her hanging tits covered the young man's face. Both were breathing hard as his cock started to shrink out of her pussy. His belly was covered in sticky goo when she finally raised herself up and off of him. "That was your tip sweetie. " Rose told the exhausted boy with a thin smile. She picked up her robe and put it back on. "For the fine delivery you gave me," she added as she reached to open the door, signaling his departure.

The boy jumped up and fumbled with his clothes, he stuttered a 'Thanks' and practically ran from the house. Rose watched him drive away, shut the door and laughed at his reaction to the unexpected 'quickie. ' She turned and headed for a second shower, feeling satisfied with herself.

Bernice sat back once more and discovered one of her hands had wandered down under her own robe and was fingering her damp pussy through her panties. She sighed as it pushed the material aside and touched her warm flesh. In her mind, she could still see Rose and the boy fucking, still hear their ragged breath and the sucking noises of their joined sexes as her own fingers entered her wet hole. She moaned as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her mind watched Rose's tits jiggle and bounce as her snatch slid up and down on the hard cock. Bernice cried out as her fingers brought her to a climax and her juices rushed over them. Now it was her turn for that second shower.

Later that afternoon, Bernice was back at her computer, ready to write some more. She'd had Rose on her mind all morning and needed to get back to the story. She sat for a moment, getting her thoughts in order then began to type.

After her second shower of the morning, Rose slipped into a pair of skin tight, silver pants and a low-cut blouse that hung below her hips. When the light caught her pants, they shimmered. She moved like a sleek animal on the prowl, which described her well. Throwing on a pair of strappy sandals with three inch heels and grabbing her purse, Rose headed out the door. She had an appointment with her dentist that afternoon and wanted to shop a little before she went. Rose loved to shop for new clothes, she had a passion for it.

After two hours in the mall, Rose drove to her dentist's office across town. She hummed as she strolled into the air-conditioned office and greeted the girl behind the desk. She knew she was the last appointment of the day, she'd made sure of that. Dr. Michaels also made certain Rose was his last patient of the day, he was anxious to see her too. They had a 'special Doctor/Patient relationship which was free for Rose and satisfying for the Doctor. The girls in the office had been told that Rose was writing an article concerning dentistry and were excused to go home early. After all, the doctor could perform a teeth cleaning without assistance.

Rose sat in the dentist's chair feeling quite ready for the good doctor to 'do' her. After locking the outer office door behind his girls, the doctor hurried back to the room in which Rose waited.

Dr. Michael quickly cleaned Rose's teeth. While he worked, he felt her hand at the front of his slacks, then at his zipper. His cock jerked awake when her hand found it's way inside his pants to claim it. As she began to stroke it one-handed, his cock started to swell with excitement.

"All finished Rose, rinse and spit. " Dr. Michael told his patient in a shaky voice. Rose did as instructed, then after wiping her mouth on a small towel, she turned sideways in the chair and pulled the doctor close by tugging on his stiff cock. Her mouth quickly engulfed it, taking it all into her mouth and throat. She sucked hard on the doctor's member, then let it slide back out of her mouth. Her tongue licked his length then she sucked on his balls before licking it from the base back to the tip. "Mmmmmmmmm... doc... your cock is sooooo tasty!" she murmured as she continued to work on the trembling doctors dick.

After several more minute of sucking the doctors cock, Rose sat up and unbuttoned her blouse, letting her tits out for some air. The dentist was breathing faster now, as he watched Rose use her fingers to trace each breast, ending at the nipples, which she twisted very erotically. She lifted her ass off the chair just enough to slid the silver pants off, leaving her naked from the waist down.

"C'mon doc... adjust this fucking chair for me... " Rose purred. Dr. Michaels jumped to action, his hands quickly grabbing the levers and dropping the chair to a horizontal position, then raising the end where her feet were, higher.

Bernice chucked. The story was getting a little bit crazy and for a second, she wondered if she should change the scene, then decided to stay with it.

Rose squeezed her tits together and spread her legs wide. "Okay doc... gimme a root canal. " she said with a leer. The dentist wasted no time in dropping his pants around his ankles, then he decided to kick his shoes off and his pants followed. Now both were naked from the waist down. He climbed up on the chair between Rose's legs and lunged his cock into her open cunt with a grunt. Rose wrapped her long legs around her dentist and gripped him tightly. "Yeah... that's it. Fuck me hard doc... gimme that hard prick of yours... fuck that cunt with your hard cock... I love it. " she moaned as her hips lifted to meet each thrust of the doctors.

Bernice sat back and expelled a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. "That bitch is nasty!" she said with a laugh about her story character, Rose. Waiting until she had calmed down, Bernice bent back over her keyboard and continued where she had left off.

Rose was grinding her hips hard into the dentist who was about to cum inside of her wet snatch. She saw the look on his face and reached down to grab his balls. She gave them a hard squeeze, making the poor doctor yell out in pain, but it kept him from cumming... which is what Rose wanted to do. "Not yet doc... I want your cock up my ass when you shoot your load. " she told him. The dentist's eyes were wide with amazement over the slutty woman's request, but hey, why not? He pull his dick out of her and moved off the reclining chair to let her get in position.

Rose laughed at his surprised look, she didn't care what he thought, only what his cock could do. She flipped the levers on the chair, lowering it to the height she wanted, which allowed her to put her feet on the floor and her ass level with the doctors cock. "Okay, shove that big, hard cock into my asshole doc... " she demanded.

Dr. Michael moved behind Rose and pressed his dick against the opening she requested. He started pushing himself slowly in and couldn't believe it when Rose slammed back on his cock, impaling herself. "Yes baby, fuck that tight asshole! Gimme all you got!" she screamed out at him, pumping her hips back and forth.

The doctor wasn't able to last long, not with the tightness surrounding his cock, sucking it. His orgasm hit him hard, almost buckling his legs as his hot cum squirted deep inside Rose's ass. Rose had one hand between her legs, playing with her clit and started cumming as he did. She whooped and hollered, "YESSSSSSSSS... FUCK'N YESSSSSSS! Fill me with your cum you fuck'n quack!"

Bernice giggled.

Cum dribbled out around the dentist's cock, then ran out when he withdrew from Rose's ass. He watched in amazement, as Rose laughed loudly. After wiping herself clean, Rose got dressed then told the dentist, "See ya in three months doc... " and left. She wanted to get home and start a story she had in her head... "The Dirty Dentist!"

Bernice sat back and re-read, from the beginning, what she'd written. She made a few, slight changes, feeling satisfied with the story, so far. Hungry, she decided to fix herself some lunch before getting back to it. Getting up, she went to the kitchen to make a sandwich and a fresh pot of coffee. Her mind was still on the story and she thought of where she might take it next. Obviously, Rose was somewhat of a slut, who fucked anyone she pleased anytime she could! Since she was supposed to be a writer too, Bernice thought she should mention the woman's story within her own. It sounded kind of confusing when she thought about it long.

12