The Erotic Writers...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Dirty Dentist!" Bernice laughed as she spoke it out loud and shook her head. "Sound's like a re-make of 'The Dirty Dozen. " she said with a big grin on her face. She finished her lunch, glanced at the clock on the wall above her work area and decided to work one more hour, then call it quits for awhile.

Rose returned home, once more, quite satisfied with herself. Dr. Michaels wasn't exactly her dream fuck, but he was good to scratch her itch once every few months. She took another shower, played with herself while she did, and dressed again. She was constantly horny and figured it was due to writing erotic stories. Rose went to her desk and glanced at her appointment. She saw that she hand invited her new neighbors, a couple, over for drinks at seven. She smiled, thinking about Dave and Fran, the couple that had recently moved two doors down. She had ran into Fran at the mailbox a couple of days ago and was happy to see she was very attractive. Her husband was probably just as pleasing to look at. They were in their mid-twenties with no children as of yet. Fran was a small woman with jet black hair and big green eyes. She had a pouty mouth and a tight little body. Rose licked her lips as she thought of how nice she could be as a neighbor.

When the young couple arrived at her door at seven, Rose met them wearing a sheer, long dress. It barely hid her body and she watched as Dave's eyes grew round with interest and Fran looked a little confused. Dripping with charm, she invited them to get comfortable while she went to fetch some munchies from the kitchen. "Dave?" she called out, "Could you help me for a minute... "she said sweetly.

Dave jumped to his feet and hurried to the kitchen, wondering what he could do for Rose. She purred at him when he opened the door and stuck his head in... "My hands are full sweetie, could you get me unstuck from this drawer?" she said, smiling wickedly. Her dress had somehow gotten caught in the drawer behind her and had pulled open in the front, reveling Rose's thighs and shaved snatch. Dave fumbled with the drawer and material of her dress. He tried not to look at her pussy, but his eyes were drawn to it, especially since it was just inches away from his face.

"Okay, your... uh... free now" Dave stammered when he had gotten Rose's dress out of the drawer. He swallowed hard and gave her a weak smile. Rose returned the smile with one of her most wicked ones, followed by her pink tongue sliding over her top lip. They walked back into the livingroom where Fran waited. Rose sat the snack tray down and went to the bar. She fixed drinks for her company, strong ones, and for herself. She turned music on low before sitting between the couple on the couch.

Bernice bit her lip, her mind was running though possible directions to take the story. She was trying to figure out how to let Rose seduce the young couple and make it believable. She typed slowly, waiting for something to click.

Rose freshened everyone's drinks and had managed to get both Dave and Fran slightly drunk. Dave was talking about his work and Fran had relaxed against the couch's pillows, eyes closed. Rose moved to a chair across from Dave and sat, letting her dress fall open. She held a finger to her lips, smiling at him. He grinned back at her, his eyes smoky with lust now. The lights in the room were low, that and the soft music had put Fran into a trance. That and the stiff drinks Rose made for them and the 'special' mix she'd put together in their drinks...

While Dave talked, Rose started moving her hand over the side of one breast. She watched his face as she pulled the top of her dress down to expose her ripe tit. The nipple stood out as she pinched it between her thumb and finger, twisting it slightly. Dave stumbled over his words, "My b... boss, Mmmr. Greenly, is is an o... okay guy, I lick... I mean... LIKE my jjob. " his eyes glued to Rose's hand.

Rose ran her wet tongue across her top lip, the let her hand run down her body to her lap. The dress was parted enough to allow her easy access to her bare flesh. She head Dave's sharp inhale when her pussy came into view. She could also hear Fran's even breathing and could tell she had fallen asleep.

Sitting up, Rose slid the dress off her shoulders, leaving herself naked from the neck to the waist. She cupped a breast in each hand and tilted her head forward to lick each one. She looked up at Dave and saw he had taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. Her eyes widened as she took in the 10' cock sitting in his lap. Very quietly, Rose dropped out of the chair onto the floor on her hands and knees. She crawled over to her new neighbor and put her mouth on the head of his cock. She was very excited, seducing her neighbor while his wife lay sleeping next to him on the couch.

Dave could barely hold off from cumming the moment Rose's lips touched his hard cock. He was so turned on by her actions during the evening, he didn't even care that Fran was there. In fact, her being there was turning him on even more! He glanced at his sleeping wife and noticed her skirt had pulled up when she shifted, getting more comfortable. He could see the crotch of her white panties, if it were possible, he thought his cock got even harder at that moment.

Bernice sat straight in her chair, she paused for a moment to think and to edit what she'd written. Without even checking, she knew her pussy was damp. Her pulse was started to calm down after a couple of minutes... "This is stupid... " she muttered under her breath... "It's just a story!"

Bernice took a deep breath of air and returned to her story, the only sound was the click of her nails against the keys in front of her.

Rose was well aware of how turned on Dave was, she also knew his sleeping wife was part of it. Her hot mouth worked on his cock while her brain worked on figuring out how to include the sleeping woman into the sex game she was playing. The drink she'd given her had knocked her out pretty good and she wasn't sure if she could be roused from the deep sleep. Suddenly it dawned on her that Fran didn't have to exactly be awake to be used!

With a 'plop', Rose released Dave's dick from her mouth and gave him a wicked grin. She turned around so her ass was facing him and she was facing Fran on the couch. She reached out and lifted Fran's dress, grabbed a hold of her panties and slid them down to the unwary woman's ankles. Dave watched with interest, stroking his cock the whole while as Rose began to slowly lick his wife's pussy. Fran gave a faint sigh which was followed by a moan deep in her throat.

Fran wiggled and twitched under Rose's expert tongue, but continued to sleep on the couch. Dave removed his shoes and pants and moved behind Rose. He'd been eyeing her beautiful ass and decided he just had to fuck it. Rose reached back and parted her ass cheeks for him as she licked Fran's pussy, she wiggled her ass at Dave, inviting his penetration. Dave quickly inserted his cock in her asshole and thrust forward, burying it deep inside of Rose. "Gwad... your so tight" he groaned in Rose's ear.

Bernice stopped and took gulp of her hot coffee, then bent over her keyboard again. She could feel the dampness between her legs but ignored it.

Dave pulled almost all the out of Rose's tight ass, then lunged forward again, burying his cock up to his balls, which slapped against Rose. He loved the sound it made each time he pushed deep into her. Rose pushed back to meet each thrust and was using one hand to play with her clit. She sucked hard on Fran's clit at the same time.

Rose wasn't worried about Fran waking up fully. It was pretty doubtful, and if she did, she wouldn't put up much resistance to what was happening. She groaned and pushed back on Dave's cock as it pounded into her ass, moaning again in pleasure. Rose loved anal sex... no, she loved sex in whatever position she found herself to be in! And eating pussy was also something she enjoyed and did quite well.

Fran continued to sleep but not sleep, she drifted towards awakening... only to spiral back to the sleep state. In her dream, she was being eaten by a woman. A stranger to her, she looked familiar but Fran couldn't remember where she'd seen her before. Every time she tried to ask who she was, she was overcome with the waves of pure pleasure that washed over her from the attentions she was getting from the woman eating her pussy. Fran finally gave in and relaxed, enjoying the woman's tongue on her clit.

Dave held on to Rose's hips, slamming his hard cock in and out of her ass, grunting with each thrust. He was close. He reached under Rose to rub her little nub with his fingers. 'God, this is un-fucking-believable!' he thought to himself as he watched Rose eat Fran's pussy. Rose's hands slid under his wife's ass and lifted her up so Rose could probe with her tongue. He couldn't hold back any longer and told Rose in a tight voice, "I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass!"

Rose stopped eating Fran and looked back at Dave with a wicked grin, "Go for it baby, fuck that ass!" That was all it took... Dave started pumping faster, the veins in his neck standing out in his effort. Rose began rubbing her clit and talking dirty to encourage him. She was going to orgasm when he did...

Bernice stopped typing. She was pretty worked up from the words she'd typed. In her mind, she could easily picture the action taking place and had grown more excited by visuals she received through her active imagination. She stretched her arms and legs before going back to where she had left off.

Dave hammered his cock into Rose, clutching her hips for leverage and to keep her in place. It wasn't necessary since Rose was pushing back to meet each thrust. A high pitched, keening noise issued from her throat as she neared her climax, making Dave double his efforts to reach his own. Fran lay on the couch, panties around her ankles and a little smile on her lips, oblivious to the fucking couple.

Rose looked around at Fran and decided to fuck her with her fingers while she orgasmed. Just for the hell of it. Dave grunted and his body went stiff as he shot his load into Rose's ass, pushing her over the edge with him and before she even had a chance to touch Fran again. The two collapsed in a heap on the carpet, sweaty and breathing hard. Soft music still played in the background and Fran continued to sleep, her panties around her ankles, dress pushed up around her waist.

"Wow" Dave said in a shaky voice, "That was awesome!" "Whatever," Rose snapped at him and wiggled around to push him off of her. She was annoyed at Dave, she had wanted ALL THREE of them to cum at the same moment, even if Fran was unaware. But nooooooooooo... he just couldn't wait a few more minutes.

"Get your pants on and get your wife off my couch," Rose said, sounding very much like the bitch she was when things didn't go her way. She turned and stalked off towards her bedroom, leaving poor Dave bewildered by the sudden change in attitude. He quickly got dressed and straightened Fran's clothes before shaking her awake. It took a few minutes to bring his wife around and she was groggy with sleep as he led her out the door and home.

Bernice sat back and laughed at what she'd written. "Poor Dave," she thought as she pushed her chair back, then said out loud, "Such is life in a story!" That was what she liked best about writing, you could do anything to anyone you wanted.

Rhonda looked at her screen and sighed. She decided to end the story right there and hoped for the best. After all, there was only so much one could write about sex! She could continue on, but the story would grow boring in awhile and it was better to stop while it was still warm.

She hoped her readers felt the same way...

12