The ErotiChronicles of 2016 A.D. Ch. 03

Story Info
New Vigour.
2.4k words
4
3.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain fell lightly all over the town as the bus guided its passengers on to their required destinations, narrowly avoiding contact with other passing traffic as it tried to catch up on time with its schedule; two of the passengers were students from one of the nearby high-schools, casually lighting cigarettes and smoking at the back seats whilst hurling childish comebacks at an elderly lady telling them off. The rain, however, was unusual for this time of year; bus passengers smoking openly in front of those who would scowl and retaliate was unusual for this town.

In fact, everything was just plain unusual – but Archie couldn't pay any attention to it. With his head sunk into the palm of his hand, arched upon his arm and perched carefully on the lip of the window he sat at, his golden eyes pierced out and on beyond the buildings and the people they passed. He paid no mind to any of it, and coughed as the bursts of cancerous substance reached him as if it was a standard reaction for even the numbest of souls.

He thought about Michaela; he thought about Erin, the student whom just an hour or so before he had found himself locked in a quick surge of passion with. When he'd finally left the building he did what he could to avoid eye contact with his fellow peers, for after the anger came the despair, and with that all focus on his moral duties escaped him.

But now his breathing was heavy; Archie stared out at nothing, yet it appeared as if he was searching for something. An answer, perhaps, or an excuse. It bewildered even himself that he had done such a thing, on the day of her birthday, and singular tears would force themselves out of the ducts as the realisation of this replayed and repeated in his head. With every tear, though, Archie would rub his eyes and wipe his nose lightly against the back of his thumb. He broke away briefly to focus on his surroundings, and soon found he was coming up close to his destination. He rang the bell and escaped from the thin shroud of cigarette smoke, away from the confrontation, further down the stretch of bus until he reached the front.

A few moments passed, and soon the heavy automobile slowed to a stop – the doors unsheathed and the dishevelled male stepped out. He zipped up his leather jacket, looking up towards the sky as the rain pitter-pattered onto his delicate cheeks, red and sore from crying. Archie's sigh was masked by the grunt and groans of the bus engine as it restarted and drove further on into the night, and he watched it from the shelter as it slowly dove down the hill and disappeared from sight, the remains of his pride and complacency still occupying his seat against the window.

–––––––

Droplets of remnant rain fell lightly from Archie's damp hair as he wiped his feet upon the doormat and closed the front door behind him. The front room light had been left on for his return, though the blinds had been closed and, given Michaela's schedule for the following day, Archie believed it likely that she had already gone to bed.

He sighed quietly to himself, peeling off his leather jacket and carefully hanging it on the nearby coat rack. His shirt had become slightly damp where it hadn't been protected by the coat and waistcoat when he rushed for the bus at the end of his work-day. He undid the buttons of the waistcoat as he entered the kitchen, switching the light on and progressing on to grab some orange juice from the fridge. Ordinarily he would just pour it into a glass, but Archie was in no mood for calm, rational action and so drank it straight from the cap of the carton.

He wiped his mouth after a swig, replacing the cap and returning it to the fridge – he closed the door with his back pressed against it, forcing it shut whilst he took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trembling in breath as the emotions he felt before continued to slither through his system, clawing up and down his body and before he knew it Archie had slid down to the floor, collapsing in on himself as his tears cascaded out. His head sat in his hands for a while, trying to keep quiet as he pathetically sobbed.

–––––––

It felt like half an hour had passed before Archie could muster the strength to lift himself up and off of the ground. He was visibly upset and inwardly angry with himself. It all felt like a horrible nightmare; the degrading words of the girl he cheated on Michaela for wouldn't leave his head, and he wiped more stray tears as he staggered slowly out of the kitchen. He flicked the light off, and proceeded to do the same in the living room – only, then, he paused.

His breathing was slow and deep, and his eyes were fixed to the long metal pole built into the room; the room was still as warm as it had been earlier that morning, his eyes working the lifeless, metaphorical shaft from top to bottom as he remembered their romp that morning. He twitched an eye – his memories were starting to mix together. There, before him, knelt Michaela before a vision of his naked self, it's head tilted back and the lady beneath him sucking up and down his length; beside them, another young lady – the same one from back at the campus – beneath another vision of himself, at a moment where his unfaithfulness gained true fruition as Erin's apparition worked his cock as if she were working a candy cane into an ice-pick.

Archie shook his head hard, his eyes squeezed shut until they re-opened – the ghosts had gone, but an unmistakable strain remained.

Well, two unmistaken strains.

The torn being felt his conscience grow heavier as it tried to push him back to the floor, and in the throes of lowering his head to try and push back up against the force, he had taken notice of the evident bulge beneath his work trousers. This was a dilemma, and Archie looked around him for an answer but could find none. The strain – both strains – crept away after a minute or so, but a regrettable feeling of lust swam in his stomach. The feelings he felt that night...the feelings that even now seemed to persist within him...they called out for release, and Archie's bright eyes glimmered dangerously in the living room light, before he flipped the switch.

–––––––

The house was quiet with the exception of Archie's footsteps down the corridor and the faint sound of a television playing in the bedroom. There came a creak from the door as it became further ajar – there lay Michaela nestled under the duvet, her upper body exposed in light of the heat in the room; the television was playing recycled episode of Family Guy and Michaela had been watching them until Archie came home. Michaela, however, looked different tonight – she wore a black lace nightdress which complimented her body, but it was a given to the young couple that they would normally sleep naked against each other, the purpose of which suited comfortability, ease, and sometimes both.

Michaela slowly awake, having crashed at some point whilst waiting, and turned towards the open door – Archie's silhouette stood in the door, and as he moved in it was apparent that the bright-haired male was completely naked, his clothes left somewhere upon the landing and down the hallway. He closed the door behind him, and his girlfriend sat up, intrigued but keeping up the appearance of her annoyance with him. "You're late."

Archie didn't respond straight away, but instead moved over to the bed and pulled the duvet back and off. Michaela sat up a little more, watching him do so with a slight twinge of concern as she tried to stay adamant. "Y-You promised you'd-" "I know." His response was quick and unsteady. As he climbed onto the bed, he crawled up his girlfriend's body and kissed her lips quickly. It took her by surprise, and she scanned his face as she tried to look for her boyfriend in his eyes. "What are you doing?" He kissed her once more, and she reciprocated as her hands gripped his arms lightly. Archie broke free, kissing down her clothed body quickly as Michaela held his head from both sides. "A-Archie, stop – what are you doing?"

He didn't respond, and his lips continued further down, his teeth teasing along the rim of her matching lace underwear hidden by the hem of her nightdress. His reply came through a low and husky exhalation. "Happy birthday, baby."

–––––––

No sooner had the words escaped his mouth than it began to carefully pull off his girlfriend's panties. Grudgingly, she helped him remove them and continued to watch him. "Archie, you realise how- OH!" Her mouth shot open, her eyes shutting tightly before expanding back open as she felt his cold lips against her pussy. She looked down at him, already starting to breathe a little quicker as she continued. "H-How annoyed I, mmmn, am with y-youuuunnghh!" She couldn't contain her moans any longer, as his lips made out with hers – saliva crossing with her sweet juices that began to run so smoothly at the touch of his mouth. Archie savoured the taste, slithering the tip of his tongue over her clit before dipping in and out of her honeypot, gradually covering more ground as his tongue thrusted in and out of her.

Michaela's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her hands gripping the pillow and bed-side table at either side of her, struggling to keep a grip as she soon made do with her boyfriend's hair, wrapping her fingers into hefty tufts of it as she moaned louder; his face was pressed so close against her, and with every thrust of his tongue she found her hips seeking more from him, rising up and down against his mouth as if to guide him to the finish point.

It didn't take him long – he was massaging his lips hungrily against her delicious pussy when he felt a surging orgasm rush through her and into him – her face contorted with bliss as she screamed his name out, and Archie drank her up as he licked his lips, teasing her sensitive folds with his tongue as she jumped a little at his touch. The pink-haired female looked down at her boyfriend once more, watching him now trailing his way back up along her body. Her hands pressed against his face in a failing attempt to stop him, but as he got closer she happily embraced him, kissing his lips deeply, tasting herself on his tongue as she panted against him. "Shit day at work, huh?" She queried, producing a nod from the male's head as his hands parted her legs.

"The worst." His hands met his shaft and he stroked it up and down whilst positioning himself, the tip of his throbbing member pressing against her pleasured entrance. Michaela bit her lips, eyeing him with frustrated lust.

"You know you're still in the doghouse after this."

Archie could have said anything in that moment; how she was right, how he had been unfaithful to her earlier that evening – he could have blown it all then and there, but the rush of excitement filling him up meant he could barely even nod before the rest of his thickened length buried itself inside his girlfriend's wanting pussy. Her moans were as loud as before and they had barely even begun; Archie's eyes found themselves now also rolling back, his cock surrounding by a wet and delightful warmth that welcomed his presence. He tried to keep it slow, but as the rush grew more powerful he found his hips had done something similar – in occasional moments, he recognised that he was fucking his girlfriend with a burst of stamina that had never made itself known before. His thrusts were hard, but his groans were harder, and they battled with Michaela for territory as the sounds filled the bedroom, the TV no longer audible outside of their actions.

"Oh fuckkkk!!" Archie cried out, holding her hips as his length dominated his girlfriend's pussy. "Ohhh fuck-fuck-FUCK – I'm gonna cum," he continued. "Gonna cum so hard, baby!"

"Do it!" Michaela's mouth met his, stealing his tongue between her teeth as she nibbled hungrily, parting her lips from his as she breathed her words out against his cheek. "Mmmn fuck me and fill my pussy up!" There could be no other words, nor was there any time – the two bodies ground each other down into a sweaty mess, and Michaela dug her nails into him and dragged them down Archie's back, whose cock was charging in and out of her until a heavy load poured from his cock and deep inside her. The groaning was beyond reasonable levels of sound, the couple collapsing together on the bed as Archie's lust left his body and filled Michaela's.

Archie slowly exited her, his length slowly becoming flaccid again as he caught his breath – his chest was pounding, and he felt a little dizzy as he tried to keep his eyes open; as he attempted to close his eyes, a sudden weight found its way onto his waist and they sharply reopened. Michaela, breathless and sticky, grinned through messy strands of hair as she brushed them away, her hand creeping down. "Nowhere NEAR finished, Snowy."

Her words taunted him, but Archie grinned in return as he felt her hand work his cock back to life. Deep into the early hours of the morning, banging was evident from both sides of their bedroom wall; that of the neighbours begging for peace, and of Archie and Michaela's apparent rebellion.

In the quiet of the early morning, as the sun began to rise on the town, sunlight would cast its gaze on the university campus, strips of light peering through windows, where in one such room an abundance of coursework was left untouched – the only lifeless witness.