The Eroturge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie smiled down at her. "Almost. I just need to form it, then add a catalyst to help it take shape." Her hands came down around Lisette's cock, and she felt it a great pressure bear down against her groin, a pained moan escaping her lips. "Can you guess what that catalyst might be?" she said with a wink.

The pink haze surrounding her began to close in, Evie's hands wafting it closer and closer to Lisette's groin, and once again, she felt herself approach the wall, her desperate moans increasing in pitch and volume. She felt her body press against the barrier, hanging over the precipice she so desperately wanted to tumble off of. All the while, Evie's hands worked tirelessly, as though she were a potter molding something out of clay. The pink haze pressed further in on itself, until became a small dense orb hovering just over the tip of Lisette's penis.

"Okay," Evie finally said. "I think it's ready."

Lisette bucked her hips and let out a low whine, every fiber of her body tense with an unbearable pressure. "C-Can I please cum now?"

Evie looked at her with a thoughtful hum, a devious smirk playing at the corner of her lips. Lisette's heart sank. Surely, she wouldn't keep stringing her along like this? Just as she was about to beg like she had never begged before, she felt Evie gently tap a finger against the head of her penis, a deep all-encompassing thrum echoing through her very being. The charm that Evie had placed on her was torn off, like a cornerstone removed from a building, and the wall blocking Lisette from climax came tumbling down.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body as, after what felt like an eternity, she was shoved off the cliff, her body thrashing uncontrollably in its freefall. She might have been screaming or crying or cursing; all she could perceive was the most intense orgasm she had ever felt shooting through her. Thick ropes of white-hot cum shot out of her, probably more than her body had ever produced until that night. It looked like it was going to hit Evie's face, but she held it in mid-air, within the small ball of lust. On it went until her throat was hoarse, her entire body numb, and her cock felt like it was about to fall off. She noticed that the lust was beginning to react with the semen, both substances letting off an iridescent glow, before her body tensed in one final tremor of blinding pleasure and she finally passed out from the intensity of it all.

--

Several miles away, on the other side of the city of Lycaea, stood a Wall—brick and mortar, with glowing runes etched into the surface, which created a magic forcefield that rose in perpetuity from the top, allowing nothing to get over. Along the Wall were turrets at every mile, with two guards posted at every turret and two guards patrolling each stretch of wall between them. Over this battalion of guards were ten corporals, five sergeants, and the Lieutenant Charles "Chuck" McCreadie.

Lieutenant Chuck had been on the Wall for thirty years, first transferred over at twenty-five; a lowly footsoldier who had just finished his time in the War of the United Front. He swiftly made his way through the ranks of Private, Corporal, Sergeant, etc. before being promoted to Lieutenant over the Wall Battalion after a mere ten years. Hard work and dedication, he put it down to. Hard work, dedication, and boredom.

His leg had been crippled in the War, you see, and though he had been determined to make the best of his situation, everyone in the Forces knew that nothing ever happened on the Wall. It was little more than a glorified retirement home for soldiers who had outlived their use.

The one-hundred mile Wall was build centuries ago, shortly after the Academy was reformed into a public university, in order to keep Lycaea and all other nearby city-states safe from the mysterious wilderness of Icasia, which was once ruled by the Corsaeans. The runes were vigilantly maintained by magi out of the Academy, though this was hardly necessary in Lieutenant Chuck's estimation; in all of his thirty years, he had never seen anything even attempt to cross the wall from the Icasian side. He had never seen any sort of life at all on the other side, save for plants and the occasional small animal.

Naturally, this made the daily reports of his subordinates little more than a formality, but he hadn't gotten to where he was by ignoring protocol.

"Anything to report?" he asked the guardsmen as he stepped out of Lookout Post Fifty-Two onto the crest of the wall.

"No sir," the guard said, lazily leaning against the crenelations. "Another quiet night."

It truly was quiet. Occasionally, they might hear the call of a nearby owl, but as a general rule, birds rarely came within hearing distance. And the forcefield kept out any sound from the Icasian side, though it did let out a quiet hum of its own. After the first few months of being on the Wall, you learn to drown it out.

Lieutenant Chuck sighed. "Very well. Keep at it."

"Aye, sir."

He began slowly making his way further down the length of the Wall, hands folded behind his back. He was barely fifteen feet away before the guardsman called after him.

"Sir! The barrier!"

He turned his head and saw the guard staring up into the air, jaw hanging open. He followed his gaze.

The magic barrier, which was normally invisible to the naked eye, was moving, rippling like technicolor waves in a still pond, masking the view of the wilderness behind it. Before Lieutenant Chuck could process what was happening, there was the sound of a giant curtain being ripped in half, and a great hole appeared in the barrier, accompanied by a rush of sweet-smelling wind. After little more than a few seconds, the wind died down, the hole in the forcefield closed in on itself, and everything was as it had been mere moments ago. As it had been for the past hundreds of years.

He looked back at the guard, them being the only two people on this stretch of the wall. After a brief moment to collect his thoughts, he shouted back at the guard, "Well, what are you waiting for!? Get the Academy!

The guard straightened up and threw out a hasty salute before heading back into the lookout tower. As he watched him go, Lieutenant Chuck looked back up at the barrier. It didn't look any different. His gaze went straight through the invisible forcefield to the stretch of hills and evergreen woodlands beyond—it was as though nothing had ever happened. But he couldn't shake the feeling that his job was about to get a lot more complicated.

--

Lisette awoke moments later, her arms and legs no longer bound to the bedposts and the candles that had been illuminating the room extinguished, the room instead being illuminated by the overheard lights—faint, but still enough to blind Lisette in her groggy, exhausted state. Evie walked back in as Lisette tried to blink the harsh light out of her eyes, her makeup removed and clothes changed into a short nightgown.

"Oh," she exclaimed as she glanced down at Lisette. "You're awake! I figured you'd be out until morning."

Lisette blushed, and she turned her head away, face sinking into the plush pillow beneath it. "As if. I was just resting my eyes."

Evie rolled her eyes. She picked up a small hairbrush lying on her dresser and began running it through her hair. "God, you are so full of shit. That was the best orgasm of your life, don't lie."

Her blush deepened, but before she could argue she turned her head back, and her eyes fell to the nightstand next to the bed. She dragged her body into a sitting position, eyes fixated on a small bright-pink gem that laid there, shimmering under the dim light. Fighting against the soreness of her arms, she picked it up; it was warm to the touch and weighed almost nothing.

"I-Is this . . .?"

Evie set the hairbrush back down and walked over to the bed, sitting at Lisette's feet.

"Crystalized lust. You pass out just as it was starting to take shape."

"And this is supposed to help you learn Eroturgy?"

"That's what my research all seems to suggest." Evie held out her hand, and Lisette gently placed it in her palm. "I'll have to run some tests on it to figure out what exactly it was used for.

"Any theories so far?"

"I can tell you them tomorrow," she said, reaching over to place it back on the nightstand. "For now, I need sleep."

At the very mention of sleep, Lisette let out a jaw-stretching yawn, as though Evie had invoked the name of a demon. With a laugh, she said, "And it sounds like you do too."

Lisette suddenly felt her eyes droop, and she let her head fall back to the pillow, pulling aside the covers that had been draped over her as a silent invitation. Evie climbed in the bed next to her, draping her arms around Lisette's still-naked body, but she was too tired to care about her modesty. Not that she would have cared around Evie anyways. As she buried her face in her friend's chest, she heard Evie whisper.

"Hey, thanks for tonight," she said. "Seriously."

"No worries," Lisette said, stifling a yawn. "You know I got your back."

She felt a pair of soft lips gently touch the top of her head, and just as she started drifting back to sleep, she could have sworn she heard a soft, "I know," in response.

12