The Error of Her Ways Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers

After a day my nurse decided that I needed a bath, and she set about to do it. Gloria had stepped out to go to the cafeteria for some lunch and came back in just as the nurse had drawn the warm water in the basin and was beginning to get her washcloths and towels ready. When Gloria walked in, the nurse asked if I would like Mrs. Wilkerson to bathe me.

I was dazed from my injuries and with all the pain meds and couldn't figure out who Mrs. Wilkerson was, "is Tamara back?" I remember thinking.

I was puzzling over the answer and nurse just handed Gloria the basin of water and the soap and washcloths and said to be careful around the area of the surgery, but to get me good and clean "all over." Then the nurse just left us alone.

Honestly, I was kind of unaware of what was happening, but Gloria decided to go ahead and do her assigned duty. She started with my face, ears and then neck then each arm and my chest then down to my belly. As she descended to my lower abdomen, I sported an erection that was pointing right at her and stuck its head out of the covers below my belly button. The back of her hand rubbed it and some pre cum stayed on her hand. When she noticed the erection, she put the washcloth in the basin and took some soap and scrubbed my cock and pubic area with her bare hands. Of course I came like a banshee Indian and she had to rewash my belly and chest. And then she had to re wash my cock and balls. She washed my legs and feet and when she had me bend my legs and put my feet flat on the bed and raise up a bit so she could wash my ass, I came again, and I think she may have as well. She took her time and cleaned me good back there.

From the fog in which I existed at that time, I still remember distinctly the smell of her arousal. I remembered it as 'delicious', and I told her so.

Being wanted by someone feels so good. That was my approach to dating Gloria. She had kept herself for me from the time we met, I found out. The way she figured it, Tamara would eventually dump me or be done with me and she could be there to pick up what was left.

Actually, there was plenty left, because I did not succumb to anger over Tamara's many infidelities. Why hurt myself when it was someone else's mistake?

Gloria and I got married on the steps of the steps of the homeless shelter we had built in Denver. The ceremony was presided over by an old alcoholic minister who had ended up on the streets and then turned his life around again. Gloria's bridesmaids were all friends of hers. My groomsmen were all homeless and folks I had ministered to of both sexes through the years. We set up a huge table of food in "the triangle" area of downtown Denver at Park Avenue and Lawrence streets.

Gloria and I had our first sexual intercourse the night of our wedding. It lasted two days and nights with only a few naps and breaks for refueling, bathing and using the toilet. We were given a suite, no charge, at the top of the Sherman Plaza building at 9th and Sherman Street. It was there that we made our home after that weekend. I bought the Sherman Plaza.

When I opened the door, I picked Gloria up and carried her into this 4,000 square foot apartment which overlooked all of Denver to the West and Northwest, all the way to the Rocky Mountains. As we entered the room, I could smell her. She was in oestrus and I was ready. We removed her wedding gown and lay it across the chair. I unfastened her bra and her small b cup breast displayed their selves to me for the first time, with puffy nipples, which begged to be nuzzled. I did not touch her, choosing to tease her, but she did not want that at all. Her sheer silk panties were soaking.

She panted; she was so aroused that she was helpless. As she stood there leaking, she squirmed. I kissed her, she did not want to be kissed, and she wanted to be fucked. I roughly removed her panties and put them to my mouth and nose, licking and inhaling her scent. She jumped, from about 3 feet right into and onto me. Her legs wrapped around me and I was still clothed. I had to let her down so I could undress. She was no help, she was so flustered. She actually began to make little kibbling sounds. While I finished undressing, I told her lay on the bed. I started at the inside of her right knee and kissed to her labia. Then I used my tongue as a scoop and scooped out a tablespoon full of her vaginal secretions. She immediately began to orgasm. I kissed down her left leg to the inside of her knee and she was almost in convulsions.

Quickly I lay my tongue flat on her clitoral hood and she gasped. I just gently moved it up and down and around and around, she went wild. She pulled me up on top of her and I impaled her. She frantically humped me, moaning, oohing, ahhing and talking gibberish. Her orgasm lasted minutes, she barely came down and the waves of sensations came on her again and she crested even higher. This went on and on. She feinted when she felt me squirt a huge blast of my seminal gift deep inside her. As she revived, her orgasm took over again and she shook and shivered. I wondered if she was having some sort of epileptic fit. She was just so ready for this for so long. Our love making was frantic for the first 12 hours. It changed its' tenor after that to exploring, caressing and cooing at one another, constantly touching and playing. She licked me everywhere. I kissed her everywhere and licked her most everywhere.

Gloria and I have sex nearly every single day. We can't get enough of each other. We still minister on the streets, preferring to position ourselves close to home sporting events, and we also manage a huge fortune and pray constantly for guidance as to where to contribute and how much. We look to enable people and we resist the organized religious.

We are 40 and don't plan on having children, but we do not use condoms or pills, so what happens, happens.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers