The Erudite Debauching

Story Info
The awakening of the id within an aspiring scholar.
2.3k words
4.23
26.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakshi
yakshi
1 Followers

I don't know, I never really thought about such things, you know things like your body. I guess I was always a bit too busy to be bothered with such a mundane thing as a -body. I know it sounds a bit far fetched not to think about something as essential as your body, but when you really ponder on it, it is rather easy. You are rarely ever really conscious of your body, until you have one of those moments that shock you into realizing that you are made of flesh and blood as well as grand and high ideals (and some that are rather short of both of the latter). My shock came a little later than most, I think, or the media would have me believe, but I am more than happy that it had.

I guess it is here that I should explain what the said body resembles ( I can hear the panting wolves at the door already, oh? Well I haven't even stated my sex yet, sorry, I am a girl/woman) it is dipped in many of the right places and swelled in all the 'right' ones, as I have been told. I stand a little short of average, and have hair that has been compared to what one would imagine shadow's blood to look like. I have eyes that almost match my hair, and skin a shade lighter than French vanilla ice cream. But all these are things that I still do not pay much attention to although there are a few of the accessories that I have become fond of.

I like my lips, and my tongue. Why? Well I like my lips because I think that on a woman it is the most sensuous, alluring, and advertisable commodity that a female body can use. It is wholly functional at all times, unlike the tits, and ass, or even the face for that matter (minus the lips of course), which are all rather tiresome to tease into sexy tidbits. The lips though can be wet with a quick dash of the tongue over them, or slightly bitten, and when caste with upturned eyes seems to be irresistible to most men, or quite disturbing to them, if the fidgeting and squirming can be used as evidence. And the tongue in its agility and constant state of moisture is always ready to play the lips handmaiden, one and the other wholly diminished without it's partner. I never thought about these things until an evening exactly a year ago, and because of this anniversary I am writing this confession of sorts.

I had moved into a duplex house that my parents had so kindly rented for me (Asian parent's are notorious for such acts of gratitude for their children's existence, it's drawbacks being the obligation to the every whim of parental imagination, but that is another story). It was for the summer quarter, and since I was going to summer school for no good reason you can probably tell that I was not really a social butterfly. I had taken a few classes that I thought would be interesting, ranging from the History of Asian Art (taught by a bespectacled white man), to the History of Black Music ( I swear, taught by the bespectacled white man's twin brother….but I think they all look the same anyways). It was toward the end of the quarter when I saw a moving truck located on the opposite side of my duplex. I took note of it and walked to my side of the duplex while I perused my flash cards I had made to quiz myself for the upcoming finals.

As I was about to walk up the stairs to my door, a car pulled up just in front of the duplex. I looked over and there were two frattish looking boys in an eighties model Mustang. They had their stained baseball hats turned backwards and, as they got out of the car, I notice that they had matching T shirts, both saying in bold print, Orgasm Donors. They stared at me and I became annoyed and returned to my flash cards as I moved up my stairs.

"That is some proper ass dawg! Hey, Suzy Wong you want to suck on my egg roll!" Clever boys, I thought. Such magnificent marvels of romantic lingo that make the ladies swoon off of their feet. I guess you can understand the reason for my indifference to my body with such examples that were placed in my path to make me aware of it. There was very little reason for me to stray from anything but a road of disinterest. This comment was just one in a long line from imagination starved, carbon based, blobs. Yeah, you can say it, I was bitter, and a bit bitchy, but who could blame me? I gave them the universal sign of displeasure and entered my apartment, or do I call it my duplexment? I don't know, I went into it, and shut the door, forgetting the encounter.

I went to my room and laid back onto the bed after I threw my flash cards onto the table. I stared at the ceiling and wondered how anyone could really think that, that shade of color would be flattering in any circumstance. Then I heard voices in the next duplexment.

"Dude man, you have a hot ass Chinese chick living next door," actually I am Korean but that seems to be too far out of their geographic expertise, "she flicked us off when we came up here."

"I wonder why," said a voice that had a nice mellifluous flow to it. Not a clichéd deep, and baritone voice but one that was just nice, and noticeably male. That was what I thought while I imagined the flashcards flipping across the horrible brown ceiling. Then I put it out of my mind because I could not imagine that a person who would associate with such poor examples of the Human primate would be worth the synapse power.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with, okay? You guys asked for a conference here and to tell you the truth you haven't done anything this entire quarter, and so, I can't imagine that this time would be worth anything but to confuse you. That being said, what is your questions?" Hmm, he wasn't a friend after all, maybe I could waste a few firings of my axons on him.

"Umm," it was a different voice than that of the other doofus but they were expectedly similar. "We just didn't understand that acceleration stuff." I flipped back three years ago to my introduction physics and remembered: average acceleration is defined as the rate of change of velocity, or the change in velocity divided by the time taken to make this change.

"That of course was at the very beginning of the course and I don't have time to go over the entire class. Your unofficial attendance, and I know this is college and most don't take attendance but I do for this very reason, was, hmm let's see, yes, you were in class nineteen days of the entire quarter."

"Uhh we were?" They said almost simultaneously. I smiled thinking about their being uncomfortable.

"Yes, I am expecting some company in a little bit, and I can't spend all this time chatting with you, despite the amazing depth and breadth of the conversation. Take these notes here, these are all the important topics that you should know for the test. I have written where the explicit definitions, and equations can be located in the book next to each of the topics. If you study this, and prepare yourself with some sort of effort you will do better than average. Now please let me be, it is a weekend and I have better things to do than to blab about Newtonian Physics with a couple of Animal House wanna be's." I squeaked out a laugh. I heard the two frat boys leave. When they got to their car they yelled,

"fuck you!" and drove off in a squeal of tires.

"Fuck," I heard the neighbor sigh, "being a TA sucks ass." I don't know what it was but I was enthralled. I was thoroughly caught up in what the mysterious neighbor was doing. I could hear him walking around in his room, and rummaging, is what it sounded like anyways. He did this for about twenty minutes and then I heard his doorbell ring. I heard a woman's voice loud and angry yell out,

"Where is that bitch! I know she's in here somewhere!" I jumped at the rage in her voice. She must have ran into his room because I could hear her stomping on the floor and tossing things over.

"What are you talking about?" I heard him ask her in a voice that was strained.

"Don't act like an asshole Ashley I know you got some bitch holed up in here or you would be calling me! You can't stand a week without it let alone two, and so I know you have a whore in here somewhere, and when I get a hold of her little scrawny neck I am going to choke the shit out of her!" Ohh so our little roomie is a nympho of some sort, I thought. I became even more intrigued if that were possible. I was listening with the intent that fat housewives have watching soap operas.

"There is no one here Patty, I just fucking moved in here. And I haven't called you because you're crazy." He sounded sad. There was silence.

"Ohh Ash, I'm sorry. I just act like this because I don't see you. You know how that makes me crazy." Her voice went from pounding anger to syrupy sweet. I was wondering if she was clinically insane.

"Get off of me Patty, we broke up two months ago. I don't want to do this." She exploded

"Oh now you don't want to do this? It was okay to fuck me two weeks ago but not now! Oh you have another think coming if you are even contemplating that I am letting that prime piece of ass out of my sight! I have been fucked over too many times to let a good one go, and you are the chosen one honey, there ain't nowhere you going, and you ain't fucking anything as long as I am around except this pussy between my legs!" She paused, "and now pull out that dick of mine and let me see if you been somewhere you shouldn't"

"GET OUT!"

"NO!" and then I heard a scuffle. Someone banged up against the wall and it shook.

"You wanna see my dick huh!" It was that voice but now it was filled with a passionate rage. "I don't think you could even handle a touch of this real shit!" I heard fabric ripping, and another boom against my wall. "There it is and it is going to fuck the shit out of you!"

It was then that I first became fully aware of my body. That boom, the fabric ripping, and then that lust filled voice. My pussy became wet, sopping wet, almost instantaneously. It was the first time that anything like that happened to me. I had never touched myself sexually before that either, I knew that most of my girlfriends did, and that all guys did, but it never occurred to me to do it. Right at that moment, my hands almost by magic, went between my legs and started massaging my clit. My hard, swollen clit.

"Ooooh baby! Give it to me!" And her voice rose as she inhaled a breath violently like she had just jumped into freezing water.

"There it is! Right in your fucking pussy! Is that what you wanted! My fucking dick!" And the rhythmic booming began against the wall.

"Yeaaaasssss," I could hear the sound of skin slapping, and wet squishing sounds, along with the woman moaning, which turned to an ecstatic sobbing. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me til I die! Oh Gawwwwd, I'm cumming"

"That's fucking right! That's fucking right, I fuck through your orgasm! I am fucking you through your orgasm!"

"Oh my gawwd!"

"Bend the fuck over!" The bed squeaked, she must have bent onto it.

"Yeah daddy fuck me from behind. Fuck that pussy from behind!" I heard a loud slap, and then her squeal, "yeah spank it! Spank it!"

"Take that you nasty bitch!" My fingers were flying over my clit. I had ripped my clothes off and was naked from the waist down. I took my other hand and started probing my pussy hole. It throbbed and was so wet. I was mewing.

"What are you doing! Don'taahhhhhh ooooieeee!" She began screaming so loud I thought that someone would call the police.

"That's right take it up the ass, take it up the ASS!" She was moaning through gritted teeth. I could tell from the way her breath was coming in whistles. I never would have imagined someone doing that to another person. It sounded so dirty and craven. And my cunt shot out juice just at the thought of it.

"Do them other bitches do this for you huh?!" the slapping sound of flesh echoed throughout my room, "do they satisfy that fucking dick huh? They let you fuck their ass! Uhhhnnnhh, shit I'm cumminnnnggg!" Then he roared. Loud and deep. I heard a tremendous slap on her ass. My pussy walls convulsed and my stomach cramped down so hard my breath shot from my mouth. My sticky cum ran down the crack of my ass and pooled onto the bed. Red spots swam in my vision, and I rolled over and fell into a delirium.

To be continued...

yakshi
yakshi
1 Followers