The Escape Room - Room 03: Marcella

Story Info
An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.
6.2k words
4.69
86.5k
117

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,551 Followers

"Is there something in this beer?" I asked, chuckling, as my dick rose to attention for what felt like the dozenth time in only a few hours. On either side of me, Eliza and Sammy's eyes were glued to my crotch. Sammy's busty body wriggled up closer on my right, her hand slipping down my bare chest.

Crazy Merlin snorted as he tipped back his own cold brew. "Might be, lad," he told me, glancing over with a wink. His bushy white eyebrows waggled.

I shook my head. Unbelievable. I eyed the white-bearded man, Eliza's milk-chocolate hand sliding along my left thigh. I could feel the buzz from the alcohol I'd been consuming all morning, and my tongue was well-loosened. "You are one crazy dude, you know that?" I sucked in a breath through my teeth as Sammy's hand wrapped around my re-inflated length and Eliza's fingers began to fondle my balls. "After what I've seen today I wouldn't doubt that you'd slip me something in my drink that could make my dick do fucking backflips." And for some reason, I don't think I mind. That old man could have slipped me whatever drug he wanted. He'd been instrumental in orchestrating the best day of my entire life. Today was my birthday, and somehow my insane, spur-of-the-moment decision to spend most of my life savings on an escape room that supposedly turned any woman into a brainwashed sexual submissive was paying off.

CM's beaky nose dipped up and down as he laughed. "I would only drug you for your own benefit," he chortled. "You paid me a pretty penny, my boy. Customer satisfaction is my greatest delight."

On the huge HD screen, Hannah and Marcella were preparing to enter their third room of the escape room challenge. If everything goes according to pattern, I thought excitedly, one of them is soon to be the third member of my little posse...

Marcella was mostly naked, her tiny white bikini bottom the only fabric covering her entire stunning body — expanses of smooth caramel skin, just begging for my mouth and hands, and breasts that I wanted to bury my face in. Hannah, hair pulled back, was wearing only slightly more. The bikini top she wore only emphasized her pointy nipples, erect with her obvious arousal.

"Well..." I said, looking around in an exaggerated way. "Consider me pretty well satisfied." While I was distracted, Sammy's lips closed around the head of my dick and I gasped involuntarily. "Holy shit..." Eliza's tongue lapped at my shaft as my personal blonde bombshell lavished attention on the tip. I could hardly think straight as her cheeks hollowed and her tongue coaxed my length to grow even harder. My two bimbo playthings seemed unable to focus on anything for long without my cock stuffed in one of their holes.

My brow furrowed with the effort of my concentration. Too many things at once. I wanted to enjoy watching Marcella and Hannah coming under my control, but I was getting overwhelmed with stimuli. I didn't know what to do. I had two gorgeous women in my lap begging for me to do whatever I wanted with them, two more on the way — or so I hoped — and at the end of the day... I only have one penis.

"Hey, Merlin," I said, a random idea sparking in my brain. "How would you like to give a friend a helping hand? To help with customer satisfaction and all..." I trailed off as Sammy suddenly took me all the way into her throat in one smooth swallow. My legs clenched up and I gritted my teeth as I swore, "Holy fuck that's good..."

CM scratched his bald pate and looked my way. I could tell from the way his gaze darted to my lap that he was enjoying the view, and there was an obvious tent in his khaki slacks. "What're you proposing, my boy?" he asked, eyes glittering.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I seem to have more women over here than I can handle right now. How would you feel if I lent you one?"

My wizardly friend seemed taken aback. "I've had quite a few clients, lad," he said after a moment of reflection. "And not one of them has offered to share their bounty with me."

I shrugged, trying to act humble while I received the greatest blowjob of my life from two of my gorgeous best friends. "What can I say?" I finally responded. "I'm a good guy, deep down." When I'm not paying to bimbofy my four closest friends and brainwash them into sexual submission. "Is that a yes?"

Crazy Merlin was already undoing his belt. "Fuck yes, my boy," he said with gusto. He winked. "And I will tell you now, your generosity will not be forgotten." With that cryptic statement, he unzipped his trousers and took out his — Oh my god...

Merlin's magic wand was more like a magic staff; thick, rigid and upright. I chuckled. "Jesus Christ, CM," I said. I never felt the need to explain my internal nickname to the escape room's operator, and for his part he hadn't yet asked. We just seemed to have some sort of strange understanding. "Didn't know you were hiding a python in your pants."

The bearded man snorted good-naturedly. On screen, the girls dazedly approached the next door.

"Eliza?" At the sound of my voice, my newest plaything glanced up attentively.

"Yes, Master?" Her tone was docile and submissive, and I could see in her eyes that she wanted nothing more than to please me.

I fucking love that look. I nodded towards Merlin. "Why don't you go help my friend there deal with his little problem?" This was a test, I realized, as much as it was a chance for me to focus my attention into fewer directions. How far did my control over Eliza and Sammy extend?

Eliza glanced over at the older man, her eyes honing in on his rigid pole. While I could tell her eyes weren't burning with the special lust they had when they looked at me, her tongue darted out and wet her lips hungrily at the sight of the other man's huge cock. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

On her hands and knees, Eliza slunk towards the older man like a lithe jungle cat. Even as Sammy's perfect lips massaged my shaft, I couldn't keep my eyes from my dusky-skinned slave. Sammy moaned, feeling me growing harder in her throat as I imagined kneeling behind Eliza and thrusting deep into her pink folds.

At CM's feet, Eliza shook her dark waterfall of hair over her shoulders and gazed up at him. Then, she kissed up his leg and inner thigh.

I wondered if I should feel anything. Embarrassment at watching another man getting his dick sucked, maybe? Or even jealousy that my woman was being used by someone else? Oh, fuck... My train of thought derailed as Sammy swirled her tongue around the tip of my length and let her long nails trail lightly down my tight stomach. It was hard to be jealous when you have a gorgeous blonde goddess kneeling at your feet, hot mouth slurping up and down your entire cock and moaning as though she couldn't imagine a greater pleasure than pleasuring you. So instead of feeling anything I just watched with fascination as Eliza's tongue licked up Crazy Merlin's prick and then the woman lowered her mouth over the top. It looked like she could barely wrap her lips all the way around his girth, and for once I was actually grateful that my own member was fairly average. But Eliza gamely began to ease her way down onto him, sliding his length inch by inch into her throat.

Almost immediately, CM hissed through his beard with bliss. His foreign accent became more pronounced as he muttered, "Jesus Christ that's good..." Then, he blinked and took a deep breath. He ran a hand through Eliza's thick mane and grinned over at me. "Ready for the next room, lad?" he asked.

"Fuck yea!" I grinned back at my new comrade. Time to make all my birthday wishes come true.

* * *

Marcella watched as Hannah swiped the silver keycard on the next door and the light in its center turned green. The door slid open, but the room on the other side was dark — making it difficult to see what might be beyond. Not that Marcella minded. She could hardly focus on anything but the muscles smoothly rippling beneath the skin of Hannah's back, her tight ass bouncing as she strode forward confidently and the curve of her legs as they moved with easy grace. Marcella's skin felt hot, and there was a wetness between her legs that wasn't only due to the fact that in the last room she'd been forced to dive into a swimming pool. Still, she resisted the urge to reach up and play with the erect nipples at the peak of her substantial breasts. "Get ahold of yourself, chica," the Latina goddess muttered, shaking her head. Her dark hair brushed down her back and gave her shivers. She followed Hannah into the room behind the door.

Immediately, the entrance slid closed and after a moment of pitch blackness a red light seemed to grow into being around them. A soft, pulsing music began to play, like the sounds of a nightclub pounding in the background.

The AI that had been instructing them throughout the day came on over a sound system that must have been hidden in the shadows. The voice interwove with the music in a strangely hypnotic way. "Girls..." it said, it's synthetic tone somehow slightly out of breath. "You have reached the penultimate challenge. But before you may continue... You know what to do."

Marcella nodded slowly, feeling like she was moving through honey, and looked around. "We can only complete the challenge in the right outfit..." she muttered, her exotic accent even more sensual as she dragged out every syllable. The tawny-skinned woman wondered why everything seemed so slow and hot... Then her eyes lit on the attire for this particular chamber.

Hannah protested momentarily as she also realized what they were intended to wear. "What...?" she gaped. "There's no fucking way..." But Marcella just nodded, accepting it.

Two pairs of bikini bottoms had been laid out on a nearby rack, the material a shimmery gold with chains of dangling sequins trailing downward. A matching bangle for the arm was hanging from the rack next to each piece. That was it.

Marcella bent over, her curvy body on display more sexually than any stripper as she shimmied out of her tiny white bikini bottom and kicked it aside thoughtlessly. The Latina bombshell knew, somehow, that she was getting herself ready for someone, and the idea excited her, but her mind was too foggy to worry about details. Then, she crossed to the rack. It's like Slave Leia in Star Wars, she thought, examining the bronze-colored thong more closely. She felt an inexplicable shiver of lust run through her as the word 'slave' flicked across her consciousness.

"No..." Hannah muttered, though her feet seemed to walk her after Marcella without her consent. "It's... degrading..."

Marcella simply reached out and let her fingers brush across the strands of sequins, enjoying the sensation across her fingertips. The dance club music pounded in the background, making any attempt at thinking difficult. "Mmm," she answered simply, slipping her outfit off the stand and then onto her body. She affixed the bangle to her upper arm, then winced as she felt a slight prick. Must have... pinched the skin... she thought, feeling slightly dizzy for a moment. The chemical that had just been injected into her arm by the needle on the inside of the bangle rushed through her system. Marcella's ruby lips opened wide in a silent 'O' of pleasure as she felt her pussy light on fire with need.

She turned to Hannah, practically ready to smother the slim brunette in ardent kisses, but froze as she watched the woman strip, her dancer's body pale and intimate in the red glow. The other woman winced as she slipped on the bangle, then gasped like Marcella had. The sight of her friend's mouth, open wide and panting with pleasure and need, blanked the Latina beauty's mind of everything but one thought. I want you... Marcella realized, surprising herself momentarily. Then her imagination brushed past her final flickering walls of logic and willpower and a rush of images invaded her mind.

Hannah, her lips tasting of vanilla and strawberries, pressing up against Marcella's body with her own, begging for everything the Latina had to offer.

Bronze fingers on white skin in red light, fingers slipping into dark places and causing moans of ecstasy.

Marcella, tongue lapping between Hannah's thighs, gripping her hips tight as the other woman screamed and climaxed...

She shook her head as the AI voice came on again, momentarily drowning out her daydream. "The object of this game, girls, is simple..." the AI gasped something that sounded strangely like holyfuckthatsthespot then continued. "Whoever cums first... loses."

Marcella smiled, then. A sensual, model-perfect smile. Marcella had been with women before — at parties, at clubs and a brief fling with Eliza when the two women had first met; a fling the two had never mentioned to anyone. The Latin beauty could tell that Hannah, for perhaps first time in the day, felt uncertain and out of control. She bit her lip with anticipation. "Don't worry, baby," she purred, taking a confident stride towards the other woman. "Let me show you what to do..."

Hannah froze, a deer in the headlights, as Marcella, overcome by the buildup of lust and arousal, slid her hands easily around her waist and pulled her close. Marcella's lips dipped towards Hannah's and the slim brunette couldn't help it... she tilted her mouth and leaned in.

* * *

"Wow..." My whisper was reverent and awestruck as on the screen, in high-definition, two of the hottest women I'd ever seen made out like pornstars. On the massive TV, two glowing bars started to rise vertically on either side of the two women.

"What are those?" I asked excitedly, the video game nerd I thought I'd buried in college springing to life.

Merlin grunted, his hips moving fractionally as he slid himself centimeters deeper into Eliza's willing mouth. "Status bars." His voice was husky. "The armbands monitor pulse, breath-rate and other measures to calculate how aroused each woman is..." He sighed with satisfaction as Eliza's hand wrapped around his thick pole. "...becoming."

My eyes were wide as saucers as I watched, entranced by the spectacle. Sammy lay by my side, momentarily satisfied as she stretched out with her head in my lap — practically purring as she lazily sucked my sticky seed from her fingers. I was not ready for what came next.

The darker-skinned woman pushed the lighter one up against the wall as their mouths met in a desperate kiss...

* * *

Marcella pinned her counterpart's hands above her head as her busty body writhed against Hannah's, all thoughts and desires blocked from her mind but one — need. She no longer cared if she won or lost some silly game. The basest of animal urges drove her onward, her tongue exploring the depths of Hannah's mouth as the white woman melted in her arms.

Marcella's fingers trailed down Hannah's skin, the in-control corporate woman completely lost in the sensations of the moment, giving herself over to her more experienced friend. Tanned fingers slipped down the curve of Hannah's hip, then up her thigh, Marcella's thumb slipping down to circle around —

Hannah gasped as the other woman slid a finger across her clit, her body lighting up like a firework. Then, Marcella slipped two fingers inside of her, Hannah's dripping pussy making it all too easy for the Latina's probing digits. Hannah gasped and lurched forward, her arms wrapping around Marcella's neck as her mouth desperately covered her friend's in kisses.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," she groaned over and over into Marcella's mouth as she felt her inner walls being stroked and massaged expertly. Hannah lifted one leg and wrapped it around her friend's waist, urging Marcella's fingers even deeper.

The two women, locked together, were lit up by the red light emanating from the walls around them. Unconsciously, they moved in time with the pulsing music as it drew them deeper and deeper out of their own control.

* * *

I watched, stunned, as Hannah writhed and panted, her back pressed to a wall and Marcella's gorgeous body pinning her there. Crazily, however, it was Marcella's arousal bar that rose faster, moving from green to yellow as it pushed upwards. Then, Marcella's bar spiked as Hannah pushed her back and dropped to her knees. The paler woman pulled down the bronze thong and stared, hypnotized, at the Latina's smooth pussy, completely shaved and glistening with wetness. Then, she wrapped her friend's hips in her arms and gripped her round ass, pulling her closer. Hannah's pink tongue darted between her lips as she leaned forward and tasted Marcella's juices.

The busty, tawny-skinned woman moaned audibly and her eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh my fucking gawddddd," she murmured, and her sexy voice pinged a jolt of passionate desire straight to my cock. I felt the blood rushing below my waist, my limp member starting to swell.

Sammy's hooded gaze roamed lazily over, and she bit her lip as she watched me slowly rise.

On screen, the two arousal bars rose steadily and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was entertaining harem member three. I can't wait...

* * *

Hannah threw Marcella's leg over one slim shoulder and dove deeper, her tongue dipping between the Latina's folds.

"Where did you—" Marcella interrupted herself to groan and lean down onto Hannah's shoulder with one hand to steady herself. "... learn to do thissss?" Her words broke off again as breath whistled through her lips in a gasping hiss.

Hannah's tongue flicked across her clit and then the brunette leaned back and glanced up. Her sultry smile was almost cocky now that she felt back in control, though her eyes were a little glazed as her mind was bombarded by a thousand sensations and subliminal messages encoded in the pulsing electronic beats. "I'm not always doing work research on my computer, you know," she murmured. "Sometimes I do... other research."

She leaned forward to continue but Marcella unhooked her leg and stepped back with wobbly knees. She looked around, and as though her unspoken wish had been granted, a red velvet curtain nearby slid back to reveal a huge canopied bed. Marcella grabbed Hannah by the wrist and pulled her to her feet, practically dragging her across the floor and flinging the slighter woman down onto the mattress.

The Latin goddess dove on top of her, her mouth capturing the other woman's and driving her down into the pillows. Then, she spun, straddling the woman's face with her knees and pushing apart Hannah's legs. She ripped the tiny sequined bottoms off and then she bent down and tasted Hannah for the first time. The white woman's back arched like a bow as electric ecstasy shot through her. Marcella's experienced tongue swirled expertly around and across her clit before sliding across her slick entrance.

In response, Hannah lifted her head and began to lap once more at her friend's pussy. Marcella channeled the rising wave of pleasure within her into a vigorous assault on Hannah's delicate rose, and her lover broke off her own task to shudder and groan in bliss.

One atop the other, the two beauties 69'd; darkly tanned Latin skin and paler white gliding across one another on a sheen of sweat. The music wrapped around them like a blanket as their naked bodies undulated in the red, strip-club light and their every movement was filmed for the pleasure of their future master.

* * *

I was rock hard but forced myself to ignore Sammy as the blonde's hand began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft. It seemed as though I hardly had to rise to attention before my gorgeous bimbo goddess was devoting all of her focus to getting me off.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,551 Followers
12