The Escapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HammerGod
HammerGod
412 Followers

"That's uh... hardly very generous," I say, trying to sound casual as I squirm against her naked body in the confines of the oaken box.

The monster girl--whom I now know to be a Concealer--wraps her legs around me and pins me on my back. To my dismay, much like the Entangler, she begins licking my face, tasting me. Based on the persistent fervor of her licking, I apparently taste good. In no time at all, my face is dripping wet and the Concealer is panting in excitement, thrusting her hips against me. Her hands reach down and unfasten my belt, sliding my pants down to expose my erect member. Taking it roughly in her hand, she guides it between her thighs and slides it between her lower lips, impaling herself down to the base of my shaft.

I let out a low moan at the feel of her hot, wet inner walls tightly squeezing down my length. The Concealer continues her licking, moving to my neck and collarbone, thrusting her hips down on me all the while. Her body slides down to the base of my shaft, then all the way up to the tip, and back down again with every movement of her hips. I lean my head back and moan loudly, not caring that I'm dripping with Concealer spit, or that I'm in danger of being eaten. This feels amazing! Her legs squeeze my waist, her soft breasts press into my chest, and her tight depths squeeze against every nerve-ending in my throbbing erection until, with a pulse of energy like nothing I've felt before, I climax deep inside her. The Concealer squeals and clutches me tight, crushing me with her legs and sinking her teeth into my collarbone. I scream in a glorious mixture of pain and pleasure, crying out to the gods as her pulsing vaginal walls milk every drop of semen from me.

After several long minutes, the Concealer sits up inside the chest, which seems to shift in size to accommodate her. I make to sit up, but she pushes me back down. I struggle a bit, but I'm much too relaxed and tired to do anything while she resituates her position so that she's sitting on my chest, facing toward my groin.

"Sorry about this," she says in a cheerful tone, grabbing my balls in her fist, "but I've got to eat."

She leans down, I feel her hot breath on my balls, her lips slide over my scrotum, her teeth scraping my skin roughly, and then my mind comes alive with a jolt of power and energy. With a fluid movement, I sit up and lean forward, knocking the Concealer's head into the wall of the chest and simultaneously getting my feet under me. I thrust my hands above my head and leap upward, pushing the chest's lid open and springing out of the impossibly large prison. The Concealer makes a grab for my legs, but I'm out of her reach long before she can do so. The lid slams shut behind me, and I am free once again. I pull up my pants and take a minute to catch my breath. It must be true then, I'm an Escapist, just like my father. How else could I have done that so perfectly without training? And, much as it feels odd to admit it, it felt good! The rush of being captured, the passionate sex, the imminent danger, and the thrill of evading it. I can see what my father found so appealing in this career.

Now much more careful, I creep onward into the next chamber, holding my lamp out to light my way. The cavernous walls stretch out far beyond my sight, and the echoes of my footsteps tell me that this chamber is far larger than the previous one. I almost stumble over a rock and curse silently, looking down to better mind my path. I almost don't register the faint hissing sound until it erupts into an excited cackle and a whip-like appendage knocks my feet out from under me. I roll with the blow and come up on my feet, holding my lamp out in front of me.

A Serpent Girl, it seems, has found me. Like the Entangler, her upper body is that of a beautiful woman, but where the Entangler had a lower-body of tentacles, this monster girl's lower-body is that of a long, scaled serpent tail. She sways sensually before me, the lamp light glimmering on her white hair. Her eyes shine bright and I feel a tugging at the edges of my thoughts, another presence trying to force me out of my head, pushing in, invading. I harden my mind against it, mentally shutting heavy doors against this intruder. The Serpent Girl hisses unhappily, forked tongue flicking across her full lips.

"Stop being difficult, male," she chides. "I'm going to be gentle with you, and I won't eat you, I just don't want you struggling."

"I won't struggle," I hastily reply, mesmerized by the entrancing sway of her curvy hips and immaculate breasts.

"Oh really?"

She slithers forward and cups my face in her hands, her chest pressing against me. She feels cool to the touch, but inviting nonetheless. I close my eyes, not resisting when she pulls the lamp from my hands and sets it aside. Her mouth moves to meet mine, our lips locking and her tongue slipping into my mouth. I moan openly and relax, reveling in her embrace.

Snap! Fast as a whip her tail is coiled tightly around me and I'm falling down onto my back, the Serpent Girl on top of me, kissing me fiercely, groaning ecstatically into my mouth. Her tail, twisted around me from the hips down, squeezes me tight, rendering me immobile. Her arms lock around me, pinning my arms to my sides. I can't even cry out, save for into the mouth of my ophidian lover; I am thoroughly trapped. A sensation at my crotch catches my attention: the Serpent Girl's tail has worked its way into my pants. It feels cool on my lower extremities, slithering against me. I feel then what I can only describe as a hole opening in the tip of her tail and sliding over my manhood, sucking my whole shaft into her tail. It feels warm, hot even, and wet inside her tail, and I can't help but arch my hips up toward the sensation, which excites my serpentine captress.

"All mine now," she hisses, squeezing me so tight I can hardly breathe. "My little male."

Before I can reply, or beg for her to release her constricting grip so I can breathe, she ensnares my mouth in another relentless kiss while her tail sucks vigorously at my shaft. Ripples run along the length of her tail's inner walls, squeezing up and down the length of my shaft, massaging it with almost enough force to be painful. Even though I've only just climaxed inside the Concealer, I feel an orgasm building up in me. My hips move faster, harder, pushing ever upward. I climax hard into her, my whole body quivering in her clutches, shivering and shaking until my last drop of semen has been forcefully sucked out.

"I'm not done yet," the Serpent Girl taunts in a lustful tone. "Let's go again, lover. And we'll keep going until I get to climax first, understand?"

"I'm exhausted," I pant, trying hard to draw breath while the Serpent Girl crushes me in her coils. "Please, give me a few minutes to rest."

"Selfish boys get punished," she chastises in a patronizing tone, as if she's talking to a child, all the while tightening her grip. "You'll do as I say, and it will be great for us both. But disobey me and I'll make you plead for mercy."

"I... can't... breathe," I stammer. "Please."

"Bad boy!" she scolds. "Stop arguing with me."

I squirm desperately, writhing and wriggling with all my might. Stars dance before my eyes, my ears hum with a loud, rushing sound as the dark cave recedes to a blur in my vision. I give one final thrash of my body, a final act of desperation. No luck, the Serpent Girl holds me tight, her tail as immobile as stone. All that happens is that my pack falls open and some of my food spills out onto the floor. And in that same moment, the white-haired Serpent Girl's tail releases me and she dives for my food with a ravenous cry. I'm free once more, just like that, and I run, lest my captress satiate her hunger and come back for me.

Already I hear her slithering after me, and in my haste I realize I've left the lantern. I hold my hands out before me, running blindly in the cavern chamber, stumbling and slipping over slick rocks and the soft clay floor. I run until my hand strikes a wall, and then I trail along it, keeping the wall at my side, never stopping, despite my body's pleading for oxygen and rest. The sound of slithering draws nearer, I can practicably feel her breath on my neck. She'll have me in a moment. Then my hand moves from trailing a wall to groping in empty space, and I dive in that direction, tumbling in a blind sprawl down a steep incline and just out of the Serpent Girl's grasp. For whatever reason, she doesn't follow me. It would have been easy for her to pounce on me, drag me back up the natural slope, and wind me back up in her tail for an eternity of mating and punishment. Yet, she's left me alone, as if I've crossed out of her territory. And perhaps that's exactly what has happened, perhaps that room was her dominion and now I am beyond it, thus beyond her reach. But the question remains then: Whose hunting grounds have I walked into now...???

[Author's Note: So, what sort of monster girl do you want to see Devlin encounter in the future? Just curious.]

HammerGod
HammerGod
412 Followers
12