The Escort

Story Info
He finally decides to carry out lifetime ambition.
3.2k words
4.31
35.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, he was searching the net with a difference. What was he looking for? Well a Call Girl, High class, Prostitute, an Escort, call it what you will. He was finally intending to carry out his lifetime ambition...

Mark was now in his early thirties. Tall, reasonably handsome, and the gift of the gab, he had never had any trouble finding female partners when he wanted to. But he still remembered that night many rears ago, when he was 13. He was watching TV one night when his parents were out. On BBC 2, there was a French film, late at night, and the topic of the film was about a French Call Girl. He enjoyed the film very much, and that was the first time he had ever masturbated knowingly, whilst watching. It wasn't that the film was highly explicit, but the whole concept intrigued him during that film, and then from that day on.

With the introduction of the Internet in the late 90's, Mark discovered, initially by accident Web sites devoted to Prostitution, Escorts and the like, including sites with ladies advertising their services with pictures. Many times, after searching, he would go and masturbate, imagining that he was going with a working girl.

He finally decided to live out his fantasy and contact a working girl.

His search found a girl at a local agency. . He went to her page, read her description and the services she was offering. She also had a couple of pictures displayed.

There was something unusual about this girl, Sharon. He could not quite work out why, but she looked familiar somehow. Although her face was erased, the pictures, esp. the single one with her clothed, looked familiar. He read the description again.

"Oh My God" he mumbled, I wonder if that is the new girl at work, there is such an uncanny similarity, resemblance. I wonder...

Sharon was a young graduate. She enjoyed life. Even more she enjoyed sex, her friends at university would often joke about her being addicted to sex. Perhaps they were right, she often thought. But, as a consequence of enjoying her life, she left university with a good degree and a huge Student Loan. She had found a job easily, working for the government in science, but the pay was only mediocre. Paying of her student loan would be a real burden.

One morning, on the news was an article about prostitution, and students taking up the role to pay their way... Her mind wondered... That evening at home, she sipped her coffee as she searched the net. She was amazed about the number of sites on escorts, prostitution etc. Very shortly she decided that being a streetwalker was not her scene, but an escort, well could be a different matter. After searching and browsing, she wrote to a couple of agencies. And eagerly awaited any replies.

She checked her email the following night. She had two replies. Both were very helpful, but could she do it. Yes she enjoyed sex, but could she sleep with a complete stranger, even if he is extremely good-looking and handsome, yet alone fat, and ugly? But then £120 an hour, at least to begin with, tax-free would be useful. A client per week would give her enough spending money for the week, without having to go to her bank account; it would almost increase her income by 50%. The opportunity was too good, not to at least try it out for a month. After all se did enjoy sex, and was frustrated with the lack of opportunities at the moment.

Mark emailed her, explaining his circumstances, asking for further information both on services and her, and received a very helpful reply. This continued for several emails, until he decided to go with her. True, she had no reviews, but he was becoming more and more positive that it was the new girl at work. Whilst she offered an in call service, it was only evenings and some weekends. However he was slightly unease, as this would be his first time with a working girl, and if it is her from work, it could be very awkward for both...

But he decided to go along with it anyway. Amongst her services she offered was Bondage, tie and tease, schoolgirl fantasy etc. Since many years ago, he had had one tie and tease session with some one; he decided to try it again. Soon the day arrived, and he saw her at work, albeit briefly. During the day he phoned her mobile to confirm the appointment but there was just an answer phone service.

During the day, he was become more and more apprehensive, about the whole situation, the fact that he was about to pay for sex, and that he may know, if only by sight the young lady. But did the day drag on...

The appointed time eventually arrived, and he rang the doorbell. The door opened and her hand could be seen, and her pretty face.

SHOCK.

It was Sharon. She recognized Mark from work, and was stunned, speechless.

Quickly, Sharon regained her exposure as she invited Mark in.

As the door closed behind Mark, Sharon placed her hand around Mark's head and pulled his lips down to hers as she kissed him passionately.

She withdrew, smiling as she did so.

"I think we've met before?" she asked.

"Yes, I think we have" he replied, "but this is our little secret eh?"

"Yes it is" she replied before she kissed him again, deeply and with energy...

He responded to her kiss, inserting the brown envelope inside her white blouse, allowing him to use his hands to caress her body, moving them gently up and down, as their kiss became more intense.

After several minutes of intense kissing, she withdrew from him, "So you want a tie and tease service?"

"Hummmm why not, might as well kill two fantasies with one stone..."

"Well Follow me" as she walked down the hall way, her bottom swaying from side to side as she walked, the brief glimpse of flesh between her short skirt and stay ups was showing.

She faced him, and started to unbutton the shirt he was wearing. Hmm she thought a real hairy chest as she slid the shirt of his shoulders. She undid his trousers, before pushing him onto her bed, and finally removed his shoes, allowing her to pull his trousers down. She left him in his pants.

"Move into the centre of the Bed." She commanded.

He did as he was told, and soon Sharon, dressed in her school uniform out fit was securing his wrists to the bed frame. Shortly after, his ankles were also tied up to the bed frame; he was unable to move any real distance...

She looked at him, with a devilish smile, an evil grin, "I do love tie and tease, my last boyfriend and I would frequently play".

She straddled Mark on the bed, still in her short pleated skirt and blouse, rubbing her crutch over his straining cock, still confined in his tight briefs, ruining her fingernails though his body hair.

She leant forward, and started to French kiss him, deeply and with energy, as she took control, as he responded to her kiss, shed withdraw slightly, making him lift his head to continue the kiss. She teased him like this for several minutes, whilst still teasing his confined cock with gentle movements of her hips.

"Hummmm what's that I can feel?" she asked as she rubbed her crutch into him, grinding away, causing some slight discomfort from the look on his face.

She climbed off the bed groping his cock as she did so, and reached for a pair of scissors. Slowly, she cut her way through the briefs, allowing Marks cock stand to attention.

"Hummmm that's a real nice cock Mark, one of the nicest I've seen since I started to work" as she leant down and gently kissed the head, lightly brushing the tip with her lips, tasting his pre-cum.

Slowly, she licked his head, and then his shaft; slowly and sensuously, taking her tine. Her tongue was always moving, sometimes in a circular motion, others up and down the shaft. He felt her teeth gently nibble the head of his cock, as she nursed it, licking, kissing, and running her tongue up he length of the shaft. She soon moved down to his balls, licking, kissing, and gently sucking one, and then the other, as her finger nails slightly caressed his genital region. Whenever she could, she maintained eye contact, her deep brown eyes staring at him, watching every facial expression that he made.

She reached for her tub of baby wipes, and slowly, carefully wiped his anal region with a wipe. She started to kiss and lick the underneath of his balls, slowly moving to his anus, as she slowly kissed and licked him, Mark was moaning with pleasure as he was restrained by the restraints. Slowly she inserted her tongue up his anus, as he could feel her wet tongue push back against his ring, but soon she was inside him, her hands were gently massaging his cock at the same time, using long, slow strokes. He moaned out loudly, this was a whole new sensation to him.

This continued for some time, Sharon fucking his anus with her tongue, and stroking his cock, with slow powerful strokes, peeling back his foreskin all the way back, before slowly all the way forwards. His moans increased both in frequency and loudness as she continued to tease him.

She Stopped. Still maintaining eye contact, she slowly, wrapped a condom on the end of his cock, and using her mouth, rolled it back onto his manhood. Slowly she started to fuck his cock with her mouth, slowly to begin with, but slowly picking up speed, as she took it all the way in, he could feel the back of her throat, as her lips kissed his balls. She kept her mouth tight around his shaft.

With out warning, she inserted a finger up his anus, pushing back against the ring as she forced it in, making him squeal. As she started to finger fuck his ass, she increased the tempo of her blowjob, hearing him moan and swear loudly as she did so.

"Oh OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Fuck"

"Oh Shit I'm going to cum Oh My God".

On hearing this, she increased the speed slightly, until she could start to feel him tense up in preparation, the first signs of his impeding orgasm.

She stopped, looked up at him and smiled...

"Do you want to cum?"

"Oh for fuck sake, please, I'm so close its."

"Well, depending on how good you are depends on how you will cum" she said, interrupting him.

"Look at me" she commanded.

Ensuring she had his full attention, she slowly got undressed, unfastening her schoolgirl blouse to begin with, doing a real striptease. As her blouse fell of her shoulders, she revealed a pale blue bra, lacy but elegant in design. She unfastened her skirt, allowing it to slide onto the floor.

She stood in front of him, in matching bra thong, and suspender belt.

"Oh My good, you're so so beautiful" he stuttered, forgetting the pain and discomfort he was in a few moments before.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, as she unclasped her bra, and let it slide of her shoulders revealing her breasts; her nipples were prominent and erect. Slowly caressing them in front of him, she asked

"What do you think Mark? Do you like them?"

"Well" he stuttered, "They're beautiful!" he managed to reply.

"Well suck them," she ordered, as she lowered them to his face.

Mark started on her breasts, taking one into his mouth, licking and sucking, his tongue soon found her nipple as he started to flick his tongue over it. She moaned as he did so. He tried to get as much of it in his mouth as possible, but she started to withdraw smiling at him. She changed breast, thrusting her left breast into his face. Again, Mark was soon licking and kissing, feeling her smooth skin on his tongue, as he worshipped the breast. Again, he found the nipple, and started o flick it with his tongue, hearing Sharon Moan. This time he was slightly bolder, taking her nipple between his teeth and he stared to bit it, tug at it gently with his teeth.

"OOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YYYYYessssssssssssssss" was all he heard.

He felt the movement of her hips on his stomach. She was starting to moan, and gasp as she rubbed her thong-clad pussy against Mark, whilst he was still licking, nibbling and biting her tits, the nipples hard and erect, like bullets.

She started to edge up towards his head, and initially pulled her thong to one side, as she placed her pussy in front of Mark's face, she could feel the wetness of her lips with her precum. Slowly she lowered herself onto him, one hand on the thong, the other steadying herself against the wall, as Mark was able to lick her pussy. She allowed Mark o get into a routine, as his tongue licked her pussy, sometimes lightly, sometimes hard, as she ground her hips into his face.

But, every now and then, she would withdraw, and look down at him, smiling. Then she would start again, lowering herself slowly onto his face, allowing him to lick her pussy, taste her, and probe her with his tongue, but as he started to tongue fuck, she would move away, not sure who she was teasing the most, her client or herself. She turned her head around and looked at his cock, checking that he was still hard and wanting.

His lips and teeth had found Sharon's enlarged clit, as he was licking, sucking and biting it. Sharon stopped moving, and allowed him to continue. Her breathing, was becoming much more irregular, her vocals were becoming louder

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" he heard.

She started to moan loudly, and push herself onto Marks face real hard. He sensed her approaching orgasm, and I increased his tempo, his tongue starting to tire, but he continued. Encouraged by her obvious delight and pleasure. She started to scream, and shout loudly as her body was shaken by an intense orgasm, her juices all over his mouth and face.

She collapsed on top of him, her ass sliding down, and her breasts were, again in his face. She moved slowed down, as she began to kiss his face, his forehead, whispering in-between in Marks ear, allowing her body to regain control after the intense orgasm.

"Hummmm, I want something inside me, I want something to fuck my aching pussy."

"Are you up to the job Mark?" she asks.

"I think so." Mark managed to reply.

With that, Sharon stood up, and removed her thong, pulling it down her long legs. She then walked over to a draw, and opened it, taking a largish vibe out of the draw.

"I don't think you can," she said, as she sat on the chair opposite him, knowing very well that for Mark to see, he would have to lift his head. "I suspect that, after four or five strokes, you will lose control, and fill me. "

"I want to be fucked"...

With that, she slid the vibrator into her self, switching it on as she did so. Mark could hear the humming, as Sharon started to fuck her self with the vibrator, moaning loudly as she did so, gasping, panting. Her other hand was caressing her body, her eyes were closed as she gave her self pleasure, in front of Mark, and all he could do was watch, an d wait.

Yet, his manhood had never subdued since when he almost came, although she had kissed it and stroked it very, very briefly a couple of times. She was oblivious to him. She tuned up the speed of the vibrator, he guessed as the humming sound was louder. She started to moan louder as well, obviously in heaven. He had never felt so useless in his life. But it was still the most spectacular shoe he had witnessed.

She screamed, loudly. And again. She shook, and convulsed as her body reached an intense orgasm, muttering, talking, obviously in a deep climax. The vibrator was switched of, and Sharon opened her eyes, smiling.

She stood up, not saying a whisper as she approached the bed, but her smile spoke volumes. She positioned herself at the base of the bed, looking at him maintaining eye contact. Slowly, she lowered her head, as she started to lick his shaft, and stroke it with her hands. She kissed the shaft, and licked it, slowly and sensuously. She licked the head, tasting the precum, as she just stroked him, lightly, slowly. She moved down to his balls, as she took one into her mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh" was what she heard, Mark was almost silent. She continued for a while, slowly, sensuously. Finally, she opened her mouth, and started to encase his cock between her lips, keeping them tightly sealed around the shaft. Slowly she raised and sank her head, as a finger started to tickle his anus.

Mark started to moan. As he did show, Sharon increased the tempo, with long powerful strokes as she fucked his cock with her mouth. Mark moaned louder, as he felt an orgasm approach. Still, Sharon continued, with slow deliberate strokes, the finger tickling his anus, gently probing.

"Oh Fuck, FUCK, I'm Going to cum" he cried.

Again, she stopped, removing her mouth...

"Oh shit woman, are you going to let me cum," he asked, using words to that affect!

"Maybe" was the reply he heard.

She waited for a minute, or perhaps two.

She then resumed, sliding her mouth over his cock, with a tight seal, as against she started to tease it, licking, nibbling as she slowly deep throated him, pushing hard against his cock so she was almost gagging. Slowly, she picked up speed. Mark was moaning loudly now, sometime shouting as his body wrestled in the restraints, fighting them. His breathing started to pick up again, moaning and groaning, as again his orgasm was close. This time, however, instead of slowing down picked up her space, and forced her finger up his anus.

She increased her tempo, her lips keeping a tight seal as she fucked his cock with her mouth, and finger fucked his ass. His moans were loud, and regular, his breathing hectic and panting.

"Oh fuck"

Ohhh My Godddd"

She ignored his moans and comments and continued to work on his cock, as he erupted, deep inside her mouth. She felt the first jets hit the back of her throat, but she continued, mouth fucking him.

Mark was in heave, as spurt after spurt left his cock, he had never cum so much in his life. And, yes, Sharon was taking it all in, gargling and gurgling as she tried to swallow as much as possible, but some was leaking out around her lips and his cock.

Finally, as Marks jets subdued, Sharon removed her head from his cock, his creamy spunk dribbling down her chin.

She smiled, as she stood up, the look in Mark's face was pure delight.

Mark, was addicted...