The Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

His hands braced underneath her heated cheeks as he lifted them to meet his crown of desire. Without hesitation, he entered her, pulling her hips all the way onto him. Her sex clenched tightly as his thrusts came forward at a quickening pace. Deeper and then deeper.

"Ohhh, yes! Don't stop!" she cried.

His mouth came down, pulling at her hardened nipple while his hands squeezed tightly with a lustful aggression. "Cum for me, Vanessa." he breathed at the edge of her nipple. Releasing her cheeks, he put the end of his thumb at the edge of her hood, rubbing her wetness across the swollen stem. His other hand held her hip steady as she began to shaking uncontrollably.

"Uuuhh...uhh....." she moaned, feeling her clamp down on him, after each wave washed over her.

"Ohh yes, that's it." Zack growled above her soaked nipple, lapping at it as he made her body jerk with each strike. "Ohhhh, you feel so good." he moaned, watching his hardened length disappear and reappear while looking down between them.

His hands suddenly came to her shoulders, pressing flat at each side. He rose and fell over her repeatedly until his arms began to shake just as her legs once did.

"And now you may have my pleasure." he whispered, turning his head, coming down on her lips quickly as he kissed her roughly, taking her tongue into his mouth with his hips jerking quickly. Moans vibrated her mouth.

"Uuh uuhh..." his sex flexed over and over as his release began. He fell onto his elbows, grabbing and pulling at her hair, in a tight, gripping embrace.

Zack's breathing slowed and became steady as he pulled himself to the side. Grasping the back of her knee, holding her tightly, he breathed next to her ear with the sweet scent of sex no longer trapped between them.

Vanessa looked up at the window, seeing that it had started to become light outside. Relaxing in his arms, he showed no signs of leaving as she peacefully shut her eyes. His hand, hot to the touch, came up, covering her breast as she could smell the sweet scent of her excitement still left on his skin. Her hand came up, covering his as her heartbeat was felt dancing at his palm.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers