The Escort and the Dirty Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,013 Followers

Tamara was smiling at me, and I felt a deep blush at her knowing expression.

"You are indeed a natural little slut aren't you," she said, obviously bemused.

Before I could find the words to speak, Conrad reached around me extending his fingers dripping with my juices and pressing against me from behind so that I could feel the hard bulge of his cock against my ass. Tamara took a step forward, taking his hand in hers, and then drew his pussy soaked fingers past her crimson lips and into her mouth. My eyes widened watching her suck my juices from his fingers, her red lips moving as though it was a cock she was mouthing, all the while keeping her eyes directly on mine.

Finally she pulled each finger slowly from her mouth, and then stood back to regard me with a smile. "She's sweet," she admitted, "but now let's see if this little fuck doll can perform."

I watched Tamara's deliberate swagger as she crossed the room to perch back on the chaise and refill her glass of champagne, before nodding to her husband to begin.

My heart leaped into my throat, realizing what was about to happen. Conrad walked around me from behind to face me directly. He was an imposing figure of lean tight muscle, and his jaw was square and seemed to be permanently clenched. There was nothing relaxed about him. Indeed, he exuded masculinity in a way that I wasn't used to, having only dated guys similar to my own age, and I felt uncertain and out of my element being around him. There were little crinkles at the edges of his eyes as he smiled at me.

"Take off your clothes Alison. I want to see what I'm getting."

He stood back and my knees started to click together again. I felt vulnerable with those four cold blue eyes on me, appraising me like merchandise. I could feel the air conditioning, heightened again, and the tangible chill was in the room as well as in their gazes.

I swallowed at the lump in my throat and began to fumble with the tiny pearl buttons on the blouse I was wearing. My nipples were hard as ice and they grazed my hands as I worked each button nervously. I tried not to think about where I was, or what I was doing. I tried not to notice how uncomfortable it was to be stared at and lewdly judged.

I slipped the white silk blouse from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Then I slid the black skirt slowly down my thighs, wriggling out of it, before kicking it to the side until I was standing in just a sheer black bra, panties and stilettos. I glanced up and saw them both watching me, enjoying my awkwardness and obvious nerves. Conrad gestured for me to continue and I gingerly unhooked my bra and let it fall away from my breasts, my nipples rising up even harder under his gaze. Finally I slid off my panties, revealing my silky smooth snatch. I could feel the dampness in the panties and realized I was as aroused as I was terrified.

Conrad smiled and circled around me several times while I held my breath and fixed my gaze on the wall. I had no idea what his reaction would be, and my heart was hammering loudly in my chest. They both exchanged comments in German but from their intonation I assumed they both liked what they saw.

"Very good Alison," he said finally. "You have a beautiful body. I think I will enjoy using it for my pleasure this evening."

He purposefully stared me down while he unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He had an athletic body, with well-defined muscles that seemed to suggest a certain kind of masculine virility. Next he unbuckled the black belt around his trousers and slipped it from the loops until the entire length of it was in his hands. I flinched as he held it in front of me. In my naked vulnerability, I had no idea as to his intentions and a shiver of fear went down my spine. He smiled and approached me with it, and I began to back up, but his voice was low as he spoke.

"Easy."

He caught me before I could move too far away and wordlessly, he snapped the belt between his hands and wrapped it roughly around my waist, looping it through the buckle and drawing it tight until the leather bit into my flesh. I gasped, and my breathing quickened. We were eye to eye and I could feel his breath on face as I stared back at him, wide-eyed and uncertain. The more I pulled away from him, the more the belt loop tightened around my waist. It was like he had effectively leashed my body and there was nowhere for me to go under this kind of restraint.

"Now, are you going to struggle? Are you going to cry? Or are you going to show me what kind of a good little whore you can be?"

"I... don't..."

"You still have a choice in this Alison."

My breathing came out in uncertain gasps, but my words were filled with a kind of stubborn resilience. "I ... want to show you..."

"Show me what?"

I swallowed hard. The penetrating glare of his eyes and the mocking laughter from across the room coming from Tamara, seemed to strengthen my resolve. I licked my red lips and boldly stared back at him. I was angry at his smug wife and angry at the game they were forcing me to play. My words seem to come from somewhere beyond myself, because I couldn't quite believe I was hearing myself say them.

"I'm going to show you what a real whore can do. You say you want a filthy little slut to be the plaything for you and your wife. But in the end you just want to get off, don't you? You want a girl who knows how to be dirty for you, and not just sip champagne and chaperone your deviant fantasies."

Tamara's laughter stopped, but Conrad's eyes flashed with renewed desire.

"You're a feisty one. I like that. So why doesn't my little slut get down to business... and put her mouth to work for her money."

His put the palm of his hand against my pelvis and ran it deliberately hard up my body, between my breasts in a straight line, and then up against my throat, pausing while I smiled back at him. I felt like I was inviting his challenge, even as they coiled around my neck with a vague kind of menace. His hand slid up to lightly squeeze my cheeks, before I felt his hand atop my head where he pressed down with a consistent force, causing me to instinctively move lower and lower until I was on my knees in front of him.

I was breathing hard now, aware that I was in a sideways position so that Tamara could watch me take care of her husband. I felt myself getting wet in response to seeing that hint of envy in her eyes as she watched me unbutton her husband's pants and pull them down, along with his boxers. I knew he was hard and his cock sprang free immediately. It was much larger than my boyfriend's, and gloriously thick with a large knob head that was glistening with pre-cum.

Emboldened by his reaction, I took a moment to smile sweetly at Tamara before engulfing his shaft with my mouth. I had never been watched before, and feeling her eyes on me as I worked her husband's cock in and out of my mouth turned me on in a way I hadn't imagined before. I was pleasuring him, and performing for her. And I intended to excel at both. I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, swirling around it as my head bobbed up and down. He made no sounds for all my efforts. I was sucking him in just the way that usually had Seth moaning out loud. Crouched down but still balanced on my stilettos I had my hands on either side of his hips to steady myself as I worked his cock. It was glistening wet, large and pulsing in my mouth as I tried to take as much of it in as I could without gagging. With one eye I glanced at his wife who was smiling smugly and continuing to sip champagne as though she was watching a show at the theatre. My eyes lifted to look up at his face for approval as I quickened my pace, sliding his thick cock in and out of my mouth, up to the mushroom bulb and then back down again.

"Fuck, but you do look beautiful down there," Conrad said as my eyes met his. "How does my cock taste to my dirty little slut. I know you're sucking me hard for all that money. Do you think you can make me cum?"

I moaned my response, not wanting to let up. I could feel him pulsing in my mouth. He had to be getting closer. But the longer I went on, the more I realized he had complete control over his own pleasure.

"I think for $15,000, I need to get my money's worth, don't you?"

"Yessss," I gurgled

I felt him seize my ponytail and steady my movements.

"Now I'm going to show you how I like it," he said in a matter of fact way.

He wrapped the length of my long blonde ponytail like a rope around his wrist, and pressed forward, hard until I could feel the bulbous head of his cock against the back of my throat. I tried to resist the urge to gag as he held my head still and pushed on further.

"Come on, take it all in... that's a good girl. Relax your throat. The best kind of whores can swallow every inch of me. And you want to be an expert don't you?"

I could feel my eyes watering as I tried to relax my gag reflex, feeling his cock start pushing past the back of my throat. I was helplessly at his mercy and submitting to his demands without question. I kept my eyes on his as he started moving in and out of my mouth first slowly, training his gaze on me as I became used to the depth he was achieving and then maintaining. I could feel my pussy getting wet as he continued to take total control, holding my head by my ponytail while he started to fuck my mouth in and out with steady rhythm.

"That's it," he urged. "That's how a good little whore sucks cock."

He had both hands on my head, steadying me to his will, driving his cock in and out, past my wet lips while I alternately gasped and fought against the urge to gag as he shoved his cock deeper down my throat; violating my mouth. I could feel the wetness of my saliva and the pre-cum that leaked from the head of his cock every time it hit the back of my throat start dripping from corners of my mouth as he rhythmically fucked my face, driving his hips forward purposefully, knowing I was helpless to resist him.

Finally he pulled my hair back and withdrew from my mouth while I gasped for breath. Breathing hard, I sank to my knees, trying to wipe my mouth as I rested forward on my hands, coughing and sputtering. He stood there looking down at me trying desperately to compose myself.

"I knew she wouldn't succeed," Tamara mused finally and I looked over at her with vile contempt as she crossed one long leg over the other and cocked an eyebrow at me. "Looks like you're not as good of a whore as you might think you are."

"Her skills are credible," Conrad noted arrogantly. He walked over to the table where Tamara sat, his erect cock bobbing in front of him, seemingly unaffected by anything that had happened. He took a sip of her champagne before returning to where I was still resting on my hands and knees.

"What to do now to make her earn her keep," he mused aloud.

I looked at Tamara's smug face, and a surge of heat flamed through me that seemed to overtake any sense of who I was or what I was capable of.

I crawled towards Conrad who seemed surprised to see me coming back to the challenge unabated and undefeated. Then I worked myself between his legs and lifted my face upwards until my lips found the soft sack of his balls. I licked his balls, massaging them with my tongue before sucking each one inside my mouth gently, moving them back and forth until I was rewarded with a long groan finally elicited from his throat. Encouraged, I spit into my hand to lubricate it, and reached up to start stroking the shaft of his cock in rhythm to the motion of the way I sucked his balls. Conrad spread his legs slightly, giving me more space as he pressed further against my tongue.

I could feel my pussy wet and dripping, and I unabashedly let one hand slip between my legs to tease my clit, feeling my wet folds swelling in response to how absolutely dirty I began to feel about the whole situation. I imagined what Seth might have thought if he could have seen me on my hands and knees in this beautifully expensive hotel, getting paid thousands of dollars fuck a complete stranger. I felt dirty and dark and twisted, and my mind seemed to come alive at the change of image I had undergone. The good girl Alison was somewhere outside that hotel room. The woman on her hands and knees was depraved and raw and primal in her urges, turned on by every violation and still hungry for more.

I leaned forward, licking his balls in long strokes before my tongue slipped over the soft skin of his perineum, which I flicked back and forth with the length of my tongue. I could feel his muscles clench with obvious pleasure. Then, slowly I worked my way forward, sucking and licking until my tongue found the tight puckered star of his asshole. I felt his whole body sigh as I encircled it with my tongue, licking it and reveling in tasting every part of him. I knew he had not been expecting this from me, and from the way he pushed against my probing tongue, I knew I had found his weakness. I didn't alter the rhythmic stroking of his cock, but let my tongue run in long slides from his balls to his asshole, before probing the little hole that seemed to clench around my tongue. He moaned his pleasure and I couldn't help but pause and smile wryly.

"You like that don't you?" I murmured. "I'll bet your wife doesn't lick your asshole like I am right now. I'll bet you need a dirty little whore like me to tongue fuck your ass and make you come. Cause I know she thinks she's too good for it. But I'll do it. And now I know you'll come for me."

I dove back in, thrusting my tongue up inside his asshole, while he audibly moaned. Perhaps it was in shock at my sudden lewd comments, or perhaps it was from the way my tongue nestled against his muscular ring before pushing past it to tongue fuck his ass without reservation and with utter abandon. He moved in rhythm to my tongue, undulating against it, while I quickened the pace of stroking his long thick shaft. The more resistance I felt, the more I sought to penetrate him, shoving my tongue up as far as it would go and then sliding it back and forth until I could feel his cock jerking in my hand. Quicker still I went, working my tongue in deeply until finally I could feel the wonderful pulsations in my hand and I felt a burst of creamy cum splash my hand and drip deliciously down his shaft. I groaned, almost feeling like I could have come myself from the elated finale to all my efforts to satisfy him. Still on my knees, I brought my tongue around in long strokes, licking at the river of cum dripping down from his balls, tasting it in my mouth while I lapped up the rest from his cock. He tasted warm and salty and for some inexplicable reason, I wanted every last drop from the fruition of my oral labours.

I looked up at him with a smile, my eyes alight with the realization of my success. His face was smeared with obvious satisfaction as he took my chin in his hand, and let his thumb slide into my mouth as I teased him with my open grin. I sucked his finger greedily, letting him know that his whore was not quite finished, and that there was much more to come.

"You are a fantastically dirty little slut," he said with amazement. "I didn't know you had it in you. You loved licking my ass didn't you."

"I love earning the money you promised me."

He laughed, realizing he had entirely misjudged me. Indeed, I seemed an entirely different person from the girl I had been earlier that day. This didn't feel like the Alison I knew. This felt primal and raw, like I was tapping into a part of myself that I hadn't even imagined existed within me.

I looked to Tamara, who sat poker faced and silent. Obviously she had misjudged me too, and perhaps that was my greatest satisfaction of the evening.

"You'll get the $15,000," Conrad said, "and a generous tip on top of that."

With one hand he reached behind me, and with the end of the belt he had strapped on my waist earlier, he seized me and yanked me to my feet like a rag doll. He drew me closer to him. So close that we were eye to eye and for a moment I thought he might kiss me. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks, and the predatory way he looked at me immediately had me back at his mercy.

"I think you say you want the money," he murmured, his eyes locked with mine. "But I think what you want most is for me to fuck you right now... hard and long... until you beg for me to stop. But I won't. I'll just fuck you harder. I think that's the reward you crave most right now."

I felt immobilized standing in front of him, with the bite of the leather belt digging sharply into my skin. I felt light headed with the moment, with the feeling of being helpless to this man that would easily have his way with me. And there was something in his words that held truth. I wanted it. And I wanted it more than the money.

He must have sensed the truth that had betrayed any resolve I had to claim that I was only there for my payment. His hand slipped between my thighs and I could feel the wetness of my pussy gushing around his fingers almost immediately.

"Look how wet you are... my little slut. Is this what you like? Is this what you were hoping for when you came her tonight?"

I tried to remain silent, but the way he worked my clit elicited an unrestrained moan from deep within my throat. Encouraged, he slid his long fingers up into my pussy, deep and probing, fucking me with them in and out while I struggled to not slump again him from the pleasure of his teasing. The muscles in my thighs quivered as he rubbed against my g-spot with obvious expertise.

"Now how shall I let you come..." he mused.

He withdrew his fingers and brought them up to my face. Without a thought, my mouth opened and he fed me his fingers so that I could lick them clean of all my hot juices. I felt like he had untapped a wholly lusty and uninhibited side of me that felt like an awakening down deep in my core. He drew his fingers out of my mouth and smeared my lips with the remainder of my pussy juices before he crushed his mouth to mine, tasting me in a hotly open and aggressive kiss that had me gasping for breath.

Then with one hand he reached around to yank my long ponytail so hard that my head was thrown back. I moaned again as his mouth slid down my neck to taste and bite the soft flesh before sucking the tender skin of the hollow of my throat.

"Please fuck me," I gasped in a barely audible whisper.

"What's that you said?" he asked, although clearly he had heard what I'd spoken.

"Fuck me," I begged. "You know what I want."

"I think I like to hear you say it my slut," he said, pulling my hair taut, as though enjoying prolonging every second of this torment. "How hard shall I fuck you?"

"How hard do you want to fuck me", I threw back, throwing a look in Tamara's direction. She was watching us with obvious fascination. I couldn't tell if she was pleased or angered.

He pulled the loop of the belt tighter making me cry out slightly from the sting it delivered to the soft skin of my belly.

"I could fuck you hard and long, all night. You already know something of my stamina, and rest assured, you will be begging me for mercy long before I would have the desire to stop fucking you. Are you prepared for this? Because for a $15,000 whore like you, I intend to use you for as long as I wish."

I didn't have a chance to respond but could only gasp as he clenched his jaw with resolve before slapping my ass hard. I felt the sharp sting like a lick of fire before he roughly turned me around and drew me up hard against him, so that we were both facing Tamara. I couldn't breathe or move, feeling my fear and uncertainty growing yet again. I had no idea what to expect, and it had me in a heady state of arousal and anxiety.

From our position, I fixed my gaze on his wife, as she watched us with a combination of fascination and revulsion. How would it feel to be her, I wondered momentarily... to watch my husband fuck a much younger, nubile girl while I remained only a distant observer. Perhaps this was her kink, or perhaps this was also her agony.

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,013 Followers