The Escort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I believe I can handle it."

But it did bother me and in ways that I never expected. For the next three hours I hung on his arm and was touched, kissed and then touched and kissed some more. By the time the affair was over I was hot enough to fuck and there I was with a husband out of town and I was with a gay man who couldn't do me any good. It looked as if I might be hitting the bars looking for a stud after all. As we were leaving the party Phil said:

"I have a room here. Could you come up?"

I don't know what he saw on my face, but he said, "What's the matter, did I say something wrong?"

"Well no, not exactly, but you did take me by surprise."

"How so?"

"I was led to believe that you were gay and that I was just serving as camouflage."

He broke out laughing. "You were camouflage, but I'm not gay, thank God."

"I don't understand."

"I've been having an affair with my bosses wife. It ended a couple of weeks ago, but I heard through the grapevine that he suspects she is cheating and he heard that I was having an affair with a married woman. He put two and two together, got four, and I decided I needed to give Marsha some cover and throw him off the track. So today I showed up with my married lover and he saw that it wasn't his wife. The problem I now have is that all the kissing and touching has me pretty wound up. I know that my fee for what you were hired for doesn't cover what I'm suggesting, but I was hoping that we could come to an arrangement."

"Play for pay you mean?"

"Well yes, I guess that is just what I mean. Do you do that sort of thing?"

"I hadn't planned on it, but I suppose we can work something out."

"Do you have specific rates?"

"Since I don't usually do this, no I don't. Tell you what sweetie, why don't you just give me what you think I'm worth when we are done."

We went up to his room and I swear that if it wasn't for my panties I would have been dripping on the floor by the time he closed the door behind us.

"If you are anywhere as horny as I am," I said, "We won't waste any time on slow strip teases or foreplay. I say lets get naked and get it on."

"A girl after my own heart" he said as he started to strip.

I only had a dress, bra and panties to get out of (I kept my heels on) so I was on the bed, legs spread wide, when Phil finally got naked. He moved between my legs and I fleetingly thought of John, but then I caught my breath as Phil slipped his cock between my pussy lips. I was so hot and wet that he slid easily in and his first hard thrust into my long neglected pussy almost made me cum.

I raised my legs and put them on Phil's shoulders so I could draw him deeper into me. He sensed my urgency and he began to fuck me hard and fast.

"Oh God yes," I moaned, "I need this, I need this, fuck me lover, fuck me."

My whole being was concentrated in my pussy as Phil pumped in and out of me. The almost two months that John had ignored me had me more than ready and I could feel the tidal wave of orgasm coming at me. I could hear the "slush slush" sound as Phil's cock pounded into my soaking wet pussy and then I came so hard that I screamed.

Phil kept slamming his cock into me and I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. "Cum for me baby, cum for me" I moaned and he groaned, "Oh God" and I felt the hot wetness of his cum as he sprayed my insides. He held himself over me as his cock went soft and then he pulled out.

No way was I ready to stop. The slut within me had been freed from her cage and she was going to burn Phil down. I quickly changed positions and went to work on Phil's cock with my mouth. I started out sucking him slowly, gently, and then I took him deeper into my mouth. My tongue slithered around his cock and Phil's hands went to the back of my head and held it as his cock began to come back to life. Soon he was fucking my mouth and he was going to choke me if I let him continue so I put both hands on his thighs and pushed back. His cock fell from my mouth and I whispered:

"Let me, let me do it."

I took him back in my mouth and gently sucked as I bobbed my head up and down. I reached for his balls with one hand and caressed them. I felt him push my legs apart and then he trailed kisses down my belly, past my pussy to my thighs. He licked the insides of my thighs and then moved up to taste my pussy. He pushed his tongue between my soft lips and licked at my sensitive clit. Phil licked and sucked and I licked and sucked and I felt the onset of another orgasm. I pulled away from him, climbed over him and used my right hand to guide him into me and then I slammed myself down on him hard and my body shivered as I climaxed. His hands held my hips as I moved up and down on him and I came and I came and I came.

Phil wrapped his arms around me and rolled me over onto my back and slammed his cock deep into me. I moaned as he pushed into me and then he began fucking me hard. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my heels behind him. My fingernails dug into his ass cheeks as I tried to pull him deeper into me and fucked back up at him. For a minute we tore at each other and then Phil groaned. He stiffened, thrust into me as deep as he could and I felt his cock spasm and throb as he emptied into me and I had another orgasm. Phil pulled out of me and fell to the bed next to me.

"Damn! That was intense. Leave your husband, marry me."

I laughed and reached for his cock and began to fondle it as I said, "Are you sure you could handle me?"

I moved and took his cock in my mouth and licked and sucked on him. It took a while, but I got him up again. We fucked twice more and I had my mouth on him trying to coax one more out of him when he pushed me away:

"Enough already, enough! I quit, I surrender, you win."

I disappointedly let his limp cock fall from my mouth, "Are you sure? I don't need to hurry home."

"Yes, yes you do. You have to go before you fuck me to death."

"Party pooper."

As I was getting dressed he slipped some money in my purse and said, "I dropped my card in your purse. If you ever get single again, give me a call."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the elevator moved down toward the lobby I looked to see what Phil had tucked into my purse. I found eight hundred dollars. Eight hundred for a fucking that I had desperately needed anyway. So now I was a play for pay girl just as I had been back during my college days and knowing me as well as I did it wouldn't be long before I was calling Jim and telling him to put me on the A list.

To be continued.

12