The Escort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby, stuff that black pole into me."

In a low voice that he hoped that Tex wouldn't hear he said, "Like this missy? Like black meat in your soft white cunt? I gives you all you want missy. You comes back and sees me all you wants and I can see to it you get all the black meat you want. I can gets us a room here any time you wants to come see me. You don't be needin no white man any more cause I gots all the cock you needs."

"Oh God baby, pound me with that black spear. I love it, I love black cock."

"You can has all you wants missy, old Walter will see to that. Old Walter will take care of you missy and you can bets on that."

"Hurry Walter, hurry, I'm almost there, get me off Walter, get me off."

"Here it come missy, here come old Walter's special sauce."

As soon as the door closed behind the tired old black man Tex was on his knees between my legs and lowering his head to my pussy.

"Suck him out of me lover. Slurp up his sauce. Don't leave a fucking drop of his cum in me."

I never did get to the breakfast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I drove home I thought about everything that had happened to me that week and I was having a hard time deciding whether it was good or if it was bad. The only thing I knew for sure was that for the first time in a long time I was sexually satisfied. The question now facing me was should I confront John over his inattention to me and tell him we needed to get back on track as far as our sex life was concerned or let things ride and enjoy what I had gotten myself into.

To be continued.

12