The Escort Ch. 15-16

Story Info
A female escort and her adventures.
1.7k words
4.14
28.4k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Part 15

He couldn't resist her honeyed sweetness, and lapped all her juices up from her skin. She collapsed on the bed and her breathing was labored and a thin sheen of perspiration covered her skin. Antonio turned off the vibrator and slowly removed it from her anus, kissing her ass cheeks as he did. Joanie handed Antonio a warm wet washcloth and he proceeded to clean Toni's ass and pussy with it.

Mrs. Williams asked Toni, "Do you think you might be able to handle doing anal sex with your next client now, Toni? I ask because if you're not comfortable with it yet, we can schedule another session."

Toni took a deep breath and said slowly, "I think I will be ok with it. Thank you very much for everything, Mrs. Williams. And thank you also to you, Antonio, for taking my anal virginity so gently. You are a very talented young man who knows just how to distract a lady in all the right ways." Antonio merely smiled and bowed in reply. Toni turned and thanked Joanie for the wonderful massage and breast stimulation as well, causing Joanie to blush a little bit as she smiled.

Mrs. Williams then said, "If you have need of our services again, please don't hesitate to call and schedule another appointment. If you do that, you may tell the receptionist that you require Antonio's services for the appointment. He will be your personal servant for every visit you have at my clinic from this day forward."

At this, Toni blushed, and couldn't help looking at Antonio, who flashed her that 'devil-may-care' grin as he said, "My body is always at your service, my Mistress." He held out his hand and helped her sit up, using a fresh washcloth to wipe off the sweat from her skin. He gently bathed her skin with warm lilac-scented water, then tenderly dried her flushed skin with a soft towel.

Mrs. Williams explained that bathing the clients was one of the services that the personal servants were required to do at the end of each session, along with dressing the client back in their own clothing. Antonio walked over to the counter where her clothes were neatly folded, and picked them up to bring back to the bed. He lifted her tiny thong panties and slipped them over her dainty feet before sliding them up her long smooth legs to her thighs. He helped her stand so he could pull them up all the way for her before picking up her bra from the pile and putting that on her as well.

He also put her pants and shirt on her before sliding her socks back on her feet. Once that was done, he picked up her sneakers and put those on her as well. As she stood, Antonio handed her purse to her then he slid his shorts back on, covering his now flaccid penis and his sexy tight ass. Joanie had cleaned the vibes and the dildo and put them away while Antonio was busy bathing Toni. That chore done, Joanie had left the room with Mrs. Williams.

Toni followed Antonio out of the room, down the hallway to the main lobby of the building. He said, "Mrs. Williams will be sending the bill to the escort agency, so there's no cost to you, Mistress. I hope to see you again soon, Mistress. Please drive safely." He kissed her cheek, then knelt down and kissed the tops of her sneakers in a submissive gesture before standing and bowing to her as she left the building.

Toni walked across the street to her car and drove home, thinking all along about the incredible experience she just had with Antonio at the clinic. Her body was still thrumming with the tremors of her orgasm, and she still felt some wetness between her legs. She clenched her ass cheeks together, expecting some soreness, but feeling none, which greatly relieved her. She knew she would have no qualms about performing anal sex with her next client as long as he was gentle and went slowly, like Antonio did.

Ten minutes later, she pulled into her parking space across the street from her apartment building. She got out, locked the car, and went into the building. As she went toward the elevator, Bob, the doorman, flagged her down from his desk. She greeted him and he handed her a package that had been delivered while she was out. She thanked him and glanced at the return address label. It was the common one used by her agency. She knew the large envelope contained the file and information of the next client. She went to the elevator, stepped inside and pushed the button for the 5th floor. The doors closed and she went up to her apartment.

Once inside, she tossed her purse on the couch and took the folder to the kitchen, laying it on the table while she put on a pot of water for some tea. After getting her mug and the tea bags ready, she sat and opened the envelope, removed the file folder and opened it to see a photo of a very handsome man with shoulder-length black hair, dark brown eyes, a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache, and a gorgeous smile. She glanced at the information sheet to see that he called himself Daniel Jenkinson. She noticed that the box was checked after his name that stated this was indeed his real name and not an alias used for discretion.

His information sheet stated that he was 39 years old, divorced with children, 5' 11" tall, approximately 230 lbs. He was a professor at a nearby college and enjoyed many things sexually, including anal. Toni knew then that he was the man she had gone to the clinic for. The appointment with Daniel was scheduled for the following evening at 6:30 pm. She was to meet him at the Waterfall Inn & Restaurant on Cheshire Avenue. She had only been to that place one other time with a client, and remembered it had been a very clean and organized place with excellent food in the restaurant, serving home-cooked meals and excellent wines.

Part 16

That evening, Toni made herself dinner. She soon got bored watching TV and flipped to a soft porn movie. It got her in the mood with her hands moving along her body. The dinner was cold, but her body temperature was just the opposite.

Walking upstairs, she flipped through her library of more hardcore movies. One got her attention. The DVD's back cover described female anal virgins. She decided to give that movie a go. Before getting comfortable on the bed, she dimmed the lights and lit a few candles. Slowly she removed her clothing, then fast-forwarded through the previews on the disc.

The first scene was a woman describing her fantasy of being taken anally by a stranger who blindfolds her. It started off slow but the action soon got going hot and heavy. The couple was fucking each other faster and harder. Slowly the guy pulled out his cock and slid it along her anal ring. Toni thought about Antonio doing that and got wetter. The male actor's cock entered her backside as the woman moaned more loudly.

Copying the action closely, Toni slid an anal toy along her pucker hole. She got wetter with the anticipation of her next steps. The phone rang before she was capable of pushing the intruder inside her hole. Debating about letting the machine answer, she figured it was someone important. Toni paused the movie to answer the phone. Antonio was on the other end telling her how much fun he had and asking if she wanted to go out with him and some friends. She agreed but only with the condition that he come over and help her with something.

Toni hung up the phone to get ready for Antonio. He showed up with her watching TV in only a thin robe. She answered it, telling him that she was about to take a shower. He offered to return later, but Toni took him by the hand and pulled him inside the apartment. She looked at his muscular chest covered with his tight t-shirt. He looked deeply into her eyes before asking, "Why did you need my help, Mistress?"

"I have a problem that requires your attention upstairs." She said as she turned around and led him up the stairs to the bedroom. On the DVD player was the paused porno. Antonio's attention went immediately to the TV. At that moment, Toni removed her robe and asked, "Can you help me with that?" as she pointed to the TV, then to her bare naked ass.

Getting on the bed, she handed Antonio some strawberry flavored lube. He unzipped his pants, releasing his large hard penis. Seeing Toni's tight ass wiggling sensually at him made him harder. He spread open her ass and started rimming her out with his tongue, with long slow probing strokes. She almost forgot about the movie while enjoying his oral talents. She flipped the porno back on while Antonio lubed his cock well. He slowly slid it into her ass, and she lost all idea of time and space since it felt so good to her.

Antonio started going faster and harder in her ass. She screamed and tightened her grip on the sheets. Toni thought hat Antonio was going to split her apart with his thrusting. It turned out that he was getting her ready for the next evening. She felt him start to explode inside her ass, and his hot cum flowed down her ass onto her dripping wet pussy. Toni turned around and hesitantly tasted Antonio's spent cock mixed with his cum and the flavored lube. Their breathing returned to normal enough for her to ask, "Can I show you some outfits I thought to wear for tomorrow? I'd love a guy's opinion on what might work." His cock got harder fast with the idea of seeing her try on different sexy outfits so he thought that maybe she would swallow him afterwards.

To Be Continued...

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers