The Essence of a Man

Story Info
Charismatic man seduces neighbor at his apartment.
1.8k words
4.3
7.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would you describe your vision of the ideal man? The type of man you want to be with. The type of man you never tire of fucking. Every woman has a vision of her ideal man. Real men are confident, take charge, protective, faithful. Always there when you need them. They listen, are decisive, take action and above all, know how to fuck their women and make them cum. This is the essence of a man.

You and I have been neighbors in our apartment complex for 3 weeks, exchanging polite hellos and brief conversation on topics we really didn't give a damn about. Yes, there was an attraction between us. I've undressed you in my mind way too often. Two people know when that spark, that unspoken desire enters your body when you are near that person. How many times in your life have you missed an opportunity to fuck someone you were attracted to just because you didn't have the nerve to say what you wanted?

I walked toward you shirtless on that August night. Confident, slow methodical stride, the walk of a man with a purpose.

"Hey, whats up Ryan, why so serious", you said as I approached.

"Just have something that's been on my mind for a while and need to take care of it."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" you giggled.'

How would you describe your vision of the ideal man? The type of man you want to be with. The type of man you never tire of fucking. Every woman has a vision of her ideal man. Real men are confident, take charge, protective, faithful. Always there when you need them. They listen, are decisive, take action and above all, know how to fuck their women and make them cum. This is the essence of a man.

You and I have been neighbors in our apartment complex for 3 weeks, exchanging polite hellos and brief conversation on topics we really didn't give a damn about. Yes, there was an attraction between us. I've undressed you in my mind way too often. Two people know when that spark, that unspoken desire enters your body when you are near that person. How many times in your life have you missed an opportunity to fuck someone you were attracted to just because you didn't have the nerve to say what you wanted?

I walked toward you shirtless on that August night. Confident, slow methodical stride, the walk of a man with a purpose.

"Hey, whats up Ryan, why so serious," you said, as I approached.

"Just have something that's been on my mind for a while and need to take care of it."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" you giggled.

"Brie,... You and I have flirted with each other for a while and I'm at a point where I want to say whats on my mind."

'Yeesss?," you said.

"I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you tonight, like right now."

Needless to say, this took you by surprise,

'Uhh...I..um."

'Shh, relax come with me," I said as I took your hand and led you to my apartment.

We entered and I picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. The room was cluttered with my clothes and belongings and I made space on the bed. I was wearing loose fitting running shorts without underwear and my cock gets hard quickly, especially with an attractive girl. The bulge was noticeable and your hand made its way to the front of my shorts grabbing and squeezing my rock hard dick through the fabric. You pulled them to the floor and my hard boner stood upright, aching for attention.

I began to undress you, removing your v-neck tank top and unbuttoning your shorts while kissing your neck. I have a good sense of a woman's body and where to touch and focus my attention. I slid my hands underneath the back of your panties, tracing my fingers down your ass crack and over your ass cheeks, squeezing and lifting them. I bent my head to suck your nipples, softly biting, licking, sucking each and flicking my tongue on your titty until it became hard and erect. My fingers moved your panties to the side and found their way to your wet pussy where I fingered you and felt your wetness, my mouth still nursing on your breasts. You kissed my neck, biting my ear.

"Ryan... I want to fuck you." The words struggling to get out as your breath increased and I could feel your pussy juice dripping onto my hand as I continued fingering you.

I knelt to pull off your panties and you climbed on the bed crawling on all fours, enticing me with a sexy look at your pussy and ass. You lay on your back, your head at the bottom corner and I straddle across the corner so that my cock and balls are within easy reach of your mouth. The outline of my balls are clearly visible within my smooth shaven, full nut sac. You knew what to do, taking each nut into your wet mouth, sucking them and popping them out. Your tongue licked and probed my sac between my balls and underneath my scrotum nearly touching my asshole while your hand stroked my hard dick. My precum began to flow and drip down the head of my cock.

"Brie, damn, your making me drip baby, fuuucckkk!"

A real man has a certain scent about him. Not cologne or aftershave, not a sweaty distasteful scent. My scent is musky, masculine and exudes sex. It's most prevalent near my chest area and around my genitals, balls, cock and ass. It's the sensuous scent of testosterone. The scent of the animal within me and my instinct and desire to fuck you.

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my side, my head toward your feet. With my head between your legs, I pulled your pussy to my face, you lifted your right leg over my shoulder as I grabbed your ass cheeks and pulled your pussy firmly to my mouth. I love to eat your pussy and know how to do it.

"Brie, I'm obsessed with your pussy. I love the way it looks, tastes and smells."

I spread the lips of your pussy wide with my thumbs taking a moment to enjoy the sexy view of your open pussy hole and the creamy fluid coating the inside of your lips and pooling at the base of your hole. I inserted my tongue into your hole, licking up and down the length of your pussy slit and sucking on your clitty. I want to edge you. I rubbed my wet thumb in an upward motion on your clit, then I flicked the hood with my tongue and watched the flesh of your hood flip back and forth as I worked it. I licked the side of the hood with a lot of spit in a steady rhythm while I used two fingers to fuck your pussy hole. You began fucking my face as I engulfed the top of your pussy with my entire mouth and sucked rhythmically while my tongue swirled in circles around your clit.

"Brie, your pussy is so sweet baby. You taste like honey."

"Ryan, don't stop...please don't stop," you cried.

I devoured you, my hands grasping your ass pulling your pussy harder to my face while you squirmed and moaned. You were on your side as I was eating you and I had a clear view of your sexy hot asshole as I tongue fucked your pussy hole. I spread your ass cheeks and licked your asshole then returned to your clit as you clenched your legs around my head and began to orgasm. Steady, wet, rhythmic, licking and sucking of your clit caused your hips to begin pumping into my mouth as you started to cum, I watched as your asshole began twitching and pulsating as I relentlessly continued my sucking and licking of your clit. When I took the entire top of your slit into my mouth, you arched your back and shuddered.

"Good girl Brie, cum for me baby."

You twisted your body trying to escape my mouth but I held you firmly to support you as you had your first orgasm.

"uugghhh!" you screamed, Ryan I'm cumming again!!"

Finally, I let you go to catch your breath.

Immediately you got on all fours like an animal in the wild bending down and lifting your pussy, presenting it to me to be fucked. I knelt between your legs and smeared precum from my cock onto your slit, then shoved my hard rod deep into your cunt. Holding your hips, I began a steady fucking of your pussy. I enjoy watching my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, your lips grasping as my cock pulls out, leaving a glistening wet coating of cum around my shaft. I wet my thumb and rubbed your asshole as I continued a steady fucking of your pussy. After working your pussy for several minutes, I rose up on my haunches and began a downward fuck into your hole, hitting your g-spot with the head of my dick. I grabbed your shoulders as leverage as I drove my cock into your pussy. Like two wild animals copulating, you grunted with each fuck of my dick,

"ughh," "ughh," "ughh."

My focus at this point was to give you the best fuck of your life. I dismounted you and put you on your side. Then, I straddled one of your legs and pushed the other up for you to hold as I slid my dick back into your wet pussy hole. Sweat dripped down my chest as I continued to fuck you. I bent to kiss you running my hands through your hair and looking into your eyes as my hips pumped and pumped driving my cock inside of you, never missing a beat. I felt your pussy clench my cock as I fucked you and this was encouraging me to cum.

We rolled onto our backs out of breath as you took my wet cock into your mouth. Without the use of your hands, you slid your mouth along my shaft taking my dick into your mouth. Without warning my cum spurted out of my cock in hot bursts, some of which landed on your face and mouth and dripped onto my belly. My balls visibly contracting as the cum spilled out of my cock. When I ejaculate it is intense, with a prolific amount of semen shooting torrents of cum from my cock. As my orgasm subsided, you rested your head on my chest as my cock jumped and twitched and settled in a pool of white creamy cum.

"Ryan, did this help clear up what was on your mind," you asked.

"Yes baby, but I'm sure I can think of a few other things that I need to clear up as well. For example, I didn't address the obsession I have with your ass!"