The Estate Auction

Story Info
Three Armoire's full of furs - cheap!
10k words
4.34
40.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

It starts with "Loving Wives" but quickly becomes "Fantasy".

The actors in this script are of legal age, but may portray maturing young adults. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

*

NEW LIFE

Brenda and Reggie have loved each other since first meeting in College. A true case of love at first sight. Their flair for sex and sensual behavior toward each other is famous. All their friends kid them about being the perpetual newly weds though they've known each other for four years and have been married for nearly two years now.

They just graduated from College and decided to move to a town where they would like to live and not get a job in a town they may not like living in however good that job might be.

The second day after arriving they had just finished lunch and were on their way to a private job resource office when they turned the corner and nearly knocked over an elderly couple with walkers. Reggie grabs the woman to keep her from falling. She's wearing a beautiful Sable coat and he gets a real rush from its softness.

"We're so sorry. Hope you're OK." Brenda says.

"What a beautiful fur ma am." Reggie says to the woman.

"Bless you dears." the old woman says with a big smile.

"What's your hurry?" the old man inquires nicely.

"We are off to find a job." Brenda replies.

"S & S Construction needs two youngsters just like you." the old woman says.

"Don't waste any time." the old man says with a bit of urgency in his voice.

"Well thank you two very much and have a nice day." Reggie replies.

"Bless you two." the old man says.

Brenda and Reggie decided to follow the elderly couples advice. They went straight to S &S Construction.

They land very nice well paid positions at S & S Construction Company where they continue to inspire the same comments over their loving nature. After several months they're known as the company's love couple by their new friends and work partners.

They fall in love with their new hometown and decide to buy a house right off. A very nice vintage Craftsman in a slightly marginal area that was formerly a very nice area of town. They bet on the future, somehow drawn to the house.

THREE ARMOIRE'S

About six months after buying the house, Reggie was visiting a new project site, just before going to lunch, he noticed an Estate Auction across the street. There didn't seem to be as many folks there as he thought would normally attend such things. It was early morning on a Tuesday? Seems there was an unexpectedly quick deadline to auction off everything. He calls Brenda to meet him there on a hunch.

They wander through the things being auctioned off and were sort of sorry they had just finished getting most all the furniture and stuff for the house they could ever need.

Just about to give up Reggie opens one of a set of three big Craftsman styled Oak and Mahogany Armoire's matching their house, standing side by side and gasps.

"Brenda!! Come here, quick!!"

They look in utter disbelief and look back at the tag on the door.

"Armoire and Contents .. Starting Bid $100".

An identical tag on each of the three matching mahogany lined Armoire's packed with the most incredible furs either had ever seen! It was like the owner didn't care about the contents. Each one is nearly six feet wide. There must be a hundred thousand or more in furs! They only get a quick look.

Reggie recently got Brenda a wonderful Demi Buff Mink coat that they are beginning to find more than exciting. It seems it's a new interest in their ever inventive sex life now. Brenda more than 'gets it' over the ton of furs in the Armoire's.

Working very hard at containing their excitement they go back to the bidding going on just in time for the Armoire's to come up.

They bid against an older woman who looked like a dealer they had seen jiggling the doors to get into them unsuccessfully before them. Also a guy who tried the same thing right after her. Brenda and Reggie were surprised at having no problem popping open all three.

After they bid up to $257.00 each, the woman and the guy give up. It's clear they were not going to be outbid. The three fur packed Armoire's belong to them for $771 plus sales tax or just under $837. Less than the price of Brenda's very fine Mink off eBay or cheap for the Armoire's alone. They are well crafted with nice Craftsman detailing after all. They might even be original Stickley's

The guy mutters "Hope you know what to do with those three ugly boxes." as he walks away grumbling over his loss.

Brenda arranges for a pick-up time with the Auctioneer while managing to get some information on the original owners of the Armoire's from the Auctioneer. A sealed envelope went with the sale.

"Loving Couple" is in big letters on the outside. The Auctioneer said he was under strict legal restrictions to witness the seal being broken by the legal buyers and to have it notarized and witness her opening the Armoire's which he did.

"To the buyers of the three Armoire's. If you are able to open the Armoire's you are the real owners. If you are unable to open them you will not be allowed ownership and they will be resold to someone who can open them. The auctioneer is to verify this as a witness."

Brenda does this without the Auctioneer actually seeing into them when she opened them. This much he knew and had to verify. The rest was for Brenda and Reggie alone in a separate sealed envelope. Right after this Brenda sticks the remaining envelope into one of the Armoire's having only read the first short page for the Auctioneer's validation.

While Brenda pays the auctioneer, Reggie has gone across the street to the job site. For $30 each Reggie gets two of the guys to come over after work and pick up the three big Armour's in the company truck and haul them to their house.

The guys are there, backed up to the Auction House loading dock promptly at four, being just across the street. Reggie and Brenda are both there while the guys treadle the three big boxes into the truck on a heavy dolly and tie them down. They seemed to be locked tight.

Brenda is beside herself with excitement. Though appearing very controlled, Reggie has a Woodie over his sexual excitement and is thinking how thankful he is to have married such a beautiful and wonderful woman. This is far beyond his secret fur fantasies and he's about to loose it at any moment.

Brenda has been feeding into Reggie's secret fantasies of making love with a woman in furs since he got her the Mink off eBay, the whole point of getting it for her. She was initially thrill at just having a fur but as he began to make love to her wearing it, which she at first thought a bit unusual, she's gotten very much into the fantasy and soft sex. A new thrill for her in their continuing sexual experiments with Reggie.

THE DELIVERY

There is one room we hadn't furnished in the new house. It's a generous oddly shaped room in the finished Attic with a large square bay window and great view of the harbor and mountains beyond. We weren't sure what to do with it before.

The house we bought is certainly old and most of the rooms have peculiar but pleasant shapes with lots of built-ins. It was love at first sight when we saw it. The asking price wasn't too high and we were able to get it for less since it had been on the market for some time. The Agent said most folks were scared off by ghosts. He thought that was incredulous and hoped we wouldn't be so gullible.

We felt the house to be very warm and inviting to our core, like we really couldn't live without this house. If it's a ghost it has to be Casper!

The repairs and modifications went well and much to our surprise were not very expensive at all. Not the money trap we had been warned about. We kept the modifications simple since the house was generally in excellent shape. Kept most of the original fixtures and finishes. Mainly repainting to our favorite whites and bright colors fitting the style of the house.

Reggie helps the two guys lift each of the heavy Armour's from the truck and onto the dolly. It's a bit of a struggle but managed to move them up into the odd Attic room. It seems they fit a wall recess snug and perfectly, like built-ins. Like missing pieces of the room.

It becomes instantly clear the room needs a big, thick futon on the floor for the furs in front of the nice oddly placed fireplace by the Bay window and between the built in benches. Maybe a couple of big bean bags and nothing else except some art work and a flat screen TV monitor and speakers. We had seen some huge canvas bean bags just the other day at the Futon Shop. Just the right lighting is needed but that can come later after they figure out the room. Our new private Furry Entertainment Lounge.

As soon as the guys left we open the first Armoire and inventory the furs. It opens with a click to the touch.

The first is mostly minks and some incredible Fitch and sheared Beaver furs which Brenda is immediately excited over. Blackglama to Pear White Emba Minks several Minks of other shades in between. Parkas, long, short and in between.

There are eighteen coats and jackets in all. The beauty of the Fitch excites her. Other Mink accessories and items are hanging on the doors and on the shelves. Scarves, hats, mittens, skirts, vests, mink mukluks and all sorts of things. More for her to wear to work, the social events and concerts they have been going to more often now. Even a couple of fur lined jackets for me.

The thought of wearing fur daily has both of us very excited. She was already hoping I would get her more fur since she was really getting off on my fur fetish thing. She's finding it increasingly exciting to make love together in her mink.

A very big dark Mink spread and Phantom sheared Beaver spread are folded up in the bottom of the Armour with big matching pillows. I pull them out and wrap the spread around Brenda.

"Oh Reggie!! This is incredible. Just think of what we can do in all these furs!"

"Yes dear." I say with a big grin.

We trow the spread and pillows on the large built in benches by the fireplace. Last weekend as if in expectation of this unexpected purchase and delivery we had thoroughly cleaned, painted the walls and waxed the hardwood floors of the room. We decide no shoes in this room from now on, putting on the Mink mukluks that fit us.

Brenda is wearing the Fitch hooded parka as we go to the second Armour. It also clicks open at her touch.

The second is filled with a dozen thick Foxes of all sorts along with vests, hats, mittens and other items. On the floor of the Armoire are three spreads. A big Silver Fox spread and two big matching pillows. A big Arctic Fox spread and a second and slightly smaller Red Fox throw and its two matching pillows fill the area. Below the Red Fox are two pairs of Arctic Fox mukluks like you might wear around the house. We have a pair on in an instant.

"Oh my Reggie ... this is all so incredible. It's better than winning the lottery!!" as she hugs and kisses me my hands wandering through the Red Fox coat she had replaced the Fitch with. It matches her hair perfectly. Brenda is getting very sexed up but too excited to stop their discoveries.

We pull out the Fox spreads, throw and pillows ... putting them on the benches next to the Mink and Beaver. Brenda pulls out an incredible large hooded Crystal Island Fox coat and spreads it over the bench as well.

"Oh Reggie! we have to go get the futon and bean bags now."

"Let's open Armoire number three first." as I click the latch the doors swing open revealing the most magnificent furs either of us have ever heard or fantasized over, let-alone actually seen.

Several magnificent dark Sables clearly worth over 50K each and several golden Sables worth maybe as much. This is not to mention the several Chinchillas. Then a whole bunch of large Lynx coats, jackets and vests. Brenda finds a fantastic dark Sable vest. her hands are flashing through the furs as she gasps and squeals with excitement.

I reach down and unfold a huge thick Lynx spread and pull out several big Lynx pillows.

"Boy are we gonna have fun!!" flying into each others arms in a furry kissing embrace with Lynx and Sables wrapped around ourselves.

"Come on Reggie!! Let's go get those things. I want it to be complete and right as it can right now!" She's always pushing to finish whatever it is so we measure the benches for cushions before leaving.

We leave things out and furs strewn about. In our excitement we want to see them all and head for the van.

Brenda is wearing the Sable vest she grabbed hold of last. She's like a new person with the excitement of a three year old at Christmas. I'm trying to contain my excitement over Brenda in fur. She's everything I've ever fantasized and more. She's beautiful and smart beyond any woman I've ever known. I love her so very much it still makes my heart jump with excitement just thinking about her.

Arriving at the Futon Store Brenda is treated like a Queen. It seems the Sable is having the same or better results as we have found with her wearing her mink coat has had. We still aren't sure if it's the fur or how beautiful she is wearing the fur? The responses are more in any case than her without fur. She still gets lots of attention, even then.

We order cushions sized for the benches and a few others we have been wanting for the rest of the house.

The futon and two big bean bags nearly fills the van and we head for home.

NEW FUR ROOM

It's all we can do to get the futon up to the Attic and in place it's so big, heavy and bulky but it's worth the effort. It nearly fills the area between the benches around the fireplace. Brenda starts a fire while I place the two big bean bags at the open end and spreads the furs over them all.

"We need some soft floor coverings around all this and the rest of the room. Maybe some big sheepskin rugs?" Reggie suggests.

"Oh yes dear."

With the fur spreads, throws and pillows strewn about and some of the various fur coats thrown about it's the fur fantasy of my secret fantasies. The futon and the big bean bags are covered in the most incredible furs imaginable.

"Reggie dear .. you think you would like making love with me in this furry place?" slowly dropping the vest from her shoulders, followed by her blouse and skirt. She slowly wraps the big hooded Silver Fox around her with her long silky red hair flowing over and in the fur hood, lighting off my wildest desires for her as never before.

Can't get my clothes off quick enough. The suspense and fur fondling of the evening has had me constantly stiff and damp with precum. My cock springs out like a horse starting a race. I grip her slender waist with both hands and I easily toss her back into the furs piled on the futon. Brenda squeals with delight, her thighs spread wide for me.

Reggie falls on Brenda who flips the Silver Fox spread over em as my cock is deep into Brenda with full humping motions in an instant. She's screaming with an instant orgasm from the evenings furry preliminary excitement. Orgasming often and repeatedly is nothing new for us but the furs have raised this somehow to a much higher level of excitement.

Writhing and squirming around in the furs we are constantly fur fondling and stroking each other in ways we have never done before. My ejaculations are much more thrilling and stronger than I've ever experienced, like my body is out of control. Looking at Brenda in the warmth of the fire I'm overwhelmed with passions for my beautiful wife wildly pumping her full of my essence.

Slowing our actions we fall into kisses and hugging in the furs.

"Reggie, have you noticed something different now?"

"You mean the super sex and our high sensitivity and sensuousness?"

"Yeah but more .. like something different .. I'm not quite sure .. almost like being watched .. not in a sinister or uncomfortable way?"

I get up to get a few different furs while she talks and pulling the large Arctic Fox spread off the bench the envelope drops on the floor.

"What's this?"

"Oh let me have that. I stuck it in there at the Auction House." and she tells me about the verification note.

"I didn't read this." ripping open the envelope. The single page letter has the smell of lilacs. Brenda reads aloud in her sexy voice I love so much.

"Hello young lovers." Brenda is smiling broadly as she reads to me.

"Opening this letter means you have found and are most likely enjoying our wonderful furs together. I hope you are doing so in a way Roger and me have done for most of our lives together.

We are, as you read this, most certainly dead but hopefully not forgotten.

All the furs were cleaned and repaired, new ones purchased, more fitting for a much younger couple and carefully stored in the three Armoire's. You get to enjoy the last of our fortunes since our move to the retirement home. This was all taken care of just prior to that since we know we don't have long to live.

Our family, such as it is, are far too self absorbed to enjoy the sexual excitement in a way we have all our married life (and before). They were taken care of in the most obligatory manner but we wanted to somehow endow another young loving couple with the opportunity to enjoy life and sex in a full and sensual way Roger and I have been able to afford.

We were informed you purchased our house and we arranged for and placed a spell on the Armour's containing our furs for you two to acquire. Pesky Estate Laws makes life so much more complicated than it need be.

This is kind of an interesting and exciting way however to pass on ones spirit and true inheritance. If you put the Armoire's where they seemed to fit it is because they were built to fit that place so they are truly home.

Purchasing the Armoire's full of furs has set in motion a series of events that will unfold to you two making your lives more complete and hopefully successful.

Take advantage of things that may seem too good to be true. We have left you more than you know. Take advantage of your true equity.

Look under the bench seats. Only you two will be able to open them as with the Armour's. Fill in the blanks, file the papers and it's yours.

This is our true and final Will.

Your Guardian Angels,

Marge and Roger"

THE CONTRACT

Reggie and Brenda scramble over to the benches, push off the furs and pop open the seat lids.

What greets them is astonishing. There are several small framed paintings and drawings with documents attached to the backs and several ornate boxes.

A small Rembrandt painting with matching preliminary charcoal sketch. A Degas painting. A small Simone Martini painting. A small painting by Giotto di Bondone. A good sized Raphael. Two small Picasso paintings and a small Miro. All are documented with sales receipts. Some of the sales slips are Antique in their own right. Some look vintage with the painting and all are in sealed plastic packets. With the appraisals listed, there is close to a hundred million or more in art. A note from Roger says maybe much more than that at auction now.

Opening the first shallow 9 inch by 15 inch box there is a document laying open.

"A Contract of Ownership for S & S Contracting Company" is printed across the top of the first page.

A hand written page in elegant script like the letter is attached with a paper clip.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers