The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 02

Story Info
The Masseuse and the MILF.
6.1k words
4.51
55.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa gasped through the hole in the massage table as Alexis rubbed oil into her back. "Your muscles are very tight," said the therapist. "Is it okay if I put some relaxing music on?"

"If you think it'll help," Melissa replied.

"It can't hurt. Apart from the tight back, you seem to be in great physical shape for a woman your age. Forty, right?"

"Forty-four."

"And you're a librarian?"

"Yes, at the university. Does it show?" she asked wryly.

"No, I just looked at your application."

"Oh. Why did you need to ask so many questions if I'm just here for a massage?"

"We need to know if you have any injuries, especially if they're work-related. Besides, we don't just do massage - Rita's a registered nurse, and I'm a qualified sex therapist," Alexis purred. "We have a holistic approach here, so we have a standard form in case clients have any issues."

"Oh. Well, I don't really have any."

"Issues?"

"Sex."

"Ah. How long have you been divorced?"

"Just over a year."

"How long were you married?"

"Until the kids were ready to move out and we didn't have to argue about custody. Why?"

"Your emotional state can have a big impact on your health. That's why you're so tight. What do you do to relax?"

Melissa snorted.

"You don't relax?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't have the knack, I guess."

"How long has it been since you had sex?"

Maybe it was the strange music, strangely reminiscent of her university days, or the incense, or Alexis's soothing voice and the feel of her hands on her back, but Melissa found herself wanting to open up to the younger woman. "You mean, with someone else? Nearly two years."

"That was with your husband?"

"Yes. Our last attempt to see whether there was anything left saving. We decided there wasn't."

"And with yourself?"

"Last Sunday night."

"With a vibrator?"

"No. I hate buying things on the internet, and I haven't worked up the nerve to go into a shop that sells them. I'm scared of running into someone from my old church."

"I have vibrators here," Alexis said, smiling. "Other sex toys, too. You said your 'old' church?"

"Yeah. It's where we met; I stopped going there when we decided to get divorced, but Paul still goes. I think. My parents were very religious, very strict, and it's how I was brought up."

"When was the last time it was with anyone other than Paul?"

"Twenty... twenty-three years ago. When I was at university."

"Fuck... sorry. Excuse my..."

"It's fine. Fuck is what I mostly did, when I wasn't studying."

"Ah."

"It was my first real time away from home, and I just went wild. I was a late developer, my boobs didn't really start growing until I was nearly sixteen, but by the time I was eighteen I looked like Jessica Rabbit, they were so big everyone thought they were fake until I proved they weren't. I mean, I was a nerd then, I still am, but - well, I was used to hearing I was smart, but this was the first time anyone thought I was sexy. I mean, you wouldn't know it to look at me now, but I had a killer body."

"You still do. You have better breasts than I do."

"Bullshit."

Alexis walked around to the head end of the table, and removed her smock. Melissa looked up, and found herself staring at a pair of big, beautiful brown breasts, close enough that she wondered whether she could reach them with her tongue. "Okay," she said, "mine were bigger -"

"Still are."

"Yeah, but when I take my bra off now, they're almost down to my waist. When I was eighteen, they were firm, without any stretchmarks, and I was so proud of them, I loved dressing to show them off."

"You were a tease?"

"No, I was a total slut!" She giggled. "Well, not at first. I was terrified of going all the way; I took a virginity pledge when I was twelve, even had one of those silver purity rings, though I took it off when I went to university and only wore it when I went home. But I had big thick glasses and I was used to feeling like a freak, and I was so glad when boys liked me, even if it was only my tits they liked, that I let some of them cop a feel. Then I met Pat, a guy I liked enough that I went back to his room and let him see my boobs while he jerked himself off. The next time we went out, I let him suck them, and that felt so good that I sucked the other one myself."

"It's a great feeling, isn't it?" Alexis crooned, briefly stopping massaging Melissa's shoulders to free a hand so she could lift her own right tit up and kiss the nipple. Melissa realized that her own nipples were swollen and hard, and that the towel on the massage table was tickling them pleasantly, but she repressed the urge to follow suit.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. He put my hand on his junk, and came all over my arm. That freaked me out a bit - I was so innocent back then, I immediately took a shower with my knickers on so I wouldn't get pregnant, - and the next day I went to the campus Sexuality Information Office. I not only learned about contraception, I learned a lot about oral sex and masturbation and even anal. I didn't realize then that the girl there was so friendly because she was a dyke and was hitting on me, but... well, I'll get to her later.

"I went out with Pat a few more times, and after a while, he said he wanted to fuck me. He had condoms, he'd even brought lube, but I said no. So he asked if I'd suck him, and I said no. He asked if he could eat me, and I said yes, but I still wasn't going to fuck him... he said okay, and he licked my clit and ate me out until I'd come. Then he asked if he could fuck my tits."

"Wow. What did you say?"

"I was feeling so good I said yes! He used the right amount of lube, and it felt fantastic, even when he came all over my tits and my neck. We did that a few more times, but he kept hassling me to either fuck or suck him, and I kept saying no, and eventually he dumped me for a psych and theatre arts double-major everyone called Brianna the Buttslut. I used to think that was just because she wore tight jeans with no panty line, but then I heard she was very promiscuous and really loved anal sex. A few weeks later, I started dating Tom, who turned out to be one of her exes, and while he was going down on me - he was much better at it than Pat - he started licking my asshole like she'd taught him."

"Did you let him fuck it?"

"Not that time. I let him fuck my tits, though he wasn't really into that, and then jerked him off. I wasn't going to let a guy assfuck me on our first date...well, not back then. Like I said, it was a long time ago. But a few days later, I screwed up my courage and snuck over to an adult bookshop to see if they had any videos of people having anal sex - the web was pretty primitive back then and DVDs were still new, but the place was... educational. There was a sign in the window saying they were looking for staff, and the woman there thought I'd come to apply for the job. She seemed disappointed that I hadn't, but she was helpful anyway - showed me a lot of toys and furniture, sold me some condoms and lube, gave me a safe sex lecture, and put a video on in one of the booths so I could watch women getting cornholed. I don't know how long I was in there, jilling myself off, but I eventually staggered out of there, and the next weekend, I let Tom do me up the butt. I found out later the reason Brianna had dumped him was that he always came too soon, but that's not such a bad thing when you're still learning to take a cock in your ass."

Alexis grinned. "True, dat." She moved around the table to massage Melissa's lower back.

"After a few more dates - oh, yes, that feels good - I learned that the smart thing to do was to make him come using my tits and my hands, then he'd eat me, then he'd rim me in the shower, and then I'd let him he'd fuck my ass, so that he'd last longer. We got serious enough that we went to the clinic to get tested together so I could suck his cock without a condom and let him come in my ass. After that, I decided that since he didn't mind licking my ass, maybe I should lick his. By the end of the year, I was rimming and sucking him and swallowing his come nearly as often as he was rimming me." She sighed. "And then he dropped out, and I started dating other guys. I'd suck them or let them fuck my tits if they ate me well enough, but we never got serious enough to start fucking.

"Then, one night, I was at a party and I got a little drunk, the punch was a lot stronger than I realized, and Brianna took me aside and started telling me how much her date, Will, loved my tits. She asked what it would take for me to show him they were real, maybe let him touch them... I asked what she'd give me if I said yes, and she suggested that she or Will would drive me anywhere I wanted to go for a week. Now, even if I'd been sober, that would've sounded pretty good: I had to catch two buses to get to my part-time job in a bookshop, and the weather that month was pretty miserable. So I said yes, but I wasn't going to do it there, we had to go into one of the bedrooms. I hadn't expected Brianna to follow us in, but maybe she was worried I was going to try to steal him - anyway, I took my blouse and my bra off, and said 'You can touch them, if you're gentle'. I only meant Will, and he was the only one I expected to take me up on it; I could see his jaw drop slightly when he saw my tits, and he stroked my right boob with this feather-like touch it like it was a something holy or incredibly valuable, slowly spiralling in towards the nipple, which was already getting tight. Brianna wasn't quite so shy; she cupped my other boob and lifted it towards her face until the nipple was almost touching her lips, not kissing it, just breathing on it gently, and then she smiled and asked, 'May we?'

"I was a bit light-headed and already turned on; I wasn't even sure whether she was speaking English or French, and I didn't know how to respond, but I must have nodded, because a few seconds later they were both sucking on my nipples and it felt like there was some incredible energy flow going right across my chest and tugging gently on my clit... why am I telling you this?"

"Because telling the truth is therapeutic, and you know you can trust me," Alexis crooned.

"Oh. Okay."

"We have a rigid code of ethics in this clinic. Everything we do is meant to make people feel good, especially about their bodies."

"Uh-huh."

"So. Did you come when they were sucking your tits?"

"Yes," she said, dreamily. "A wonderful slow orgasm that seemed to last forever. When it was over, I actually thought I heard applause." She giggled and blushed. "Actually, I did. Brianna hadn't closed the curtains, and some of the people who'd gone outside to smoke were looking through the window. Brianna wanted to keep showing off, but Will and I managed to close the curtains without him letting go of my boob. Brianna stopped sucking me, and took Will's cock out and sucked that for a minute so he wouldn't come in his pants. We left the party; Brianna asked if I wanted to go to bed with them, but I thought I'd better go back to my room instead," she said wistfully. "I wasn't sure, then, how I felt about sex with women, or with more than one person at a time. By morning, though, I was pretty sure; I'd been playing with my clit and sucking my tits all night just imagining it, both of them sucking my tits, Will's cock in my hand, Brianna's fingers up my ass... mmm.

"They kept their promise about driving me around, too, for the whole semester, and Will was a real gentleman about it - though when he took me back home, I kissed him and put his hands inside my coat so that he could fondle my boobs. Then I went to my room, and Tom fucked my ass, but while that was good, I couldn't stop thinking about Brianna and Will. The next night, though, Brianna picked me up from the shop, asked how much they were paying me, and told me I could make a lot more working at the adult bookshop and drove us there so I could apply. I thought she meant I'd be working behind the counter, but no, they wanted girls for the peepshow."

"What did you do?"

"I said I'd try it, on nights when I wasn't working in the other bookshop, partly because the money sounded so good, and partly because I knew Brianna thought I'd chicken out. But I didn't last very long - and neither did most of the men who came to see me; a lot of them came almost as soon as they saw me lick my boobs. The tips were good, but some of the men were old or ugly or just a turn-off, but sometimes they were my age, and the thought that I might bump into them on campus made me too nervous and too horny for it to be fun. Fortunately, the woman working the night shift sold me a butterfly vibrator and anal beads, but it took all my willpower not to start using them as soon as I was in the car. The third and last time I worked there, when Will picked me up, I asked if he and Brianna were still interested in a threesome. He said that Brianna was cramming for a test, but he was sure she wouldn't mind being distracted for a while.

"We went to Brianna's room - Will had a key, so he didn't bother knocking - and she was cramming, all right: sandwiched between two guys on her couch, the guy underneath her balls-deep in her cunt while the one on top fucked her ass. She looked startled when we came in, but not embarrassed; she looked at the bulge in Will's crotch, and then at my tits, and licked her lips as she grinned. 'Room for one more,' she said. Will just backed out of there and shut the door in a hurry." Melissa blinked, suddenly realizing why the scent of the incense in the room was familiar. Brianna had used an incense that smelled exactly the same in her room, and had given some to her; she said it masked the strong fragrance of sex, especially anal sex. "Will and I went back to his room instead, and he made love to my boobs. I don't just mean he fucked them, though he did that too: he damn near worshipped them. He didn't neglect the rest of me, though: he ate me out better than anyone else ever had.

"When I saw Brianna in the library the next day, she was completely unapologetic. 'Do you know how hard it is to find two guys who'll let you suck both their cocks at once and have a swordfight in your mouth? Or who'll fuck your twat and your ass at the same time, nothing between their cocks but a little bit of skin, and do it well? It's something I always wanted to try, and believe me, it feels fucking fantastic. Will's welcome to join us at any time, or I can squeeze him in when they're not available, but those two are keepers. If that doesn't suit him, well, he's all yours, if you want him.'" Melissa shook her head. "But that was Brianna for you. I have to say, though, that I've never really seen the appeal of being... what do they call it in porn? Double penetration? Have you?"

"I've had threesomes and foursomes," Alexis replied, "sometimes with two men, but I haven't tried that. One of my co-workers here loves it, though. The more cock she can get, the better - especially if it's in her ass. Of course, she likes women, too: I'm not saying she's crazy."

"I should introduce her to Brianna."

"Maybe you should. Do you still keep in touch with her?"

"Only online. She runs a talent agency in LA nowadays. I remember asking her, when we were at university, why she didn't just become a porn star; she said that most of them have short careers and never make it into mainstream acting, which is what she wanted to do. I know she worked behind the scenes on some porn movies, though, doing make-up and that sort of thing."

"What happened with Will?"

"We kept going out, and staying in. He was the best boyfriend I'd had, as well as the best lover. He always made sure I came at least as often as he did, licked and fucked my ass almost as often as he did my tits, and never tried to pressure me into letting him into my cunt. But he was a year older than I was, and he graduated a year ahead of me and got a job in London. We emailed each other for a while, a lot of it x-rated, but he soon found himself a steady girlfriend, and so did I."

"Uh-huh."

"Danni, the girl from the Sexuality Information Office. I'd noticed her looking at my tits before, but I always thought she was just wondering whether they were fake, like everyone else. It took Brianna to tell me that she was gay, and to say that if I was interested, I should go back to the office just before they were supposed to close, and say that I thought I might be bi and ask her for advice. So I did."

"What happened?"

"We went out for coffee a few times, and made out in a movie once before she came back to my room. It was slower and a lot more romantic than I was used to, then, and I was so fucking horny that I just took my top off and said, 'Don't you like me?' almost as soon as we shut the door. She only hesitated for a few seconds, then we were both stripping off while we kissed. Her breasts weren't as big as mine or yours, but they were firm and perky and fit in my mouth nicely, and we went from sucking each other's tits in a sort of 69, then kissed our way down our bodies until we were licking each other's clits. We were about the same height, so it seemed like the logical thing to do... she was better at eating pussy than any man I'd been with, but she didn't like it when I touched her asshole, and she wouldn't touch mine. But she loved tribbing, and she also liked to fuck me with her boobs while she sucked my tits, rubbing her nipple up and down my slit and around my clit, teasingly at first, and then..." She suddenly gasped. "Oh fuck, I think I just came, just from remembering it!"

"There's absolutely no need to apologize or feel embarrassed," Alexis reassured her, when her breathing had returned to normal and the post-orgasmic flush had started to fade. "It happens here all the time. How long were you together?"

"A couple of months. It was mostly fun while it lasted, and she seemed okay with the fact that I'd had sex with men before - but she was strictly monogamous, and as good as the sex was with Danni, I found myself missing being fucked hard in the ass. I tried using my fingers and vibrators and different sorts of toys, but none of them felt as good as a real cock, and I realized I wasn't ready to give up on men yet. Danni didn't take it too well when we broke up, and that left me feeling shitty, so I asked Brianna what she did when she ended a relationship. She said she didn't really have relationships, no-one had ever dumped her except for Will, and she'd never had a problem finding men who would fuck her whenever and however she wanted to be fucked. Her philosophy, as best as I could understand it, was that if we could just get rid of jealousy and possessiveness and a lot of patriarchal bullshit, and let people who wanted to have sex with each other do it, as long as they did it safely, and no-one had to do it when they didn't want to, the world would be a much better place." She smiled. "Of course, she rarely said no, and not many men said no to her. She asked if I wanted her to set me up with one, and I said no. A few days later, Brianna invited me to the wrap party for a play she'd been in, said maybe I'd meet someone I liked there, so I said yes."

Melissa was silent for a moment. "I don't remember what the play was - I didn't see it - but Brianna and I were the only women at the party and there were a lot of men. I remembered what had happened at the last party I'd been to with Brianna, so I was careful what I drank, so I know I wasn't drunk. There were some joints being passed around, but I didn't smoke any of them. So I'm not sure why what happened, happened... Maybe I was just really horny after breaking up with Danni... anyway, after a while, I was sitting on the couch wanking two guys while they sucked my tits and Brianna ate me. She was wearing a skirt but no pants, and I remember men applauding as she pulled a string of anal beads out of her ass. Someone must have started arguing about which was hotter, my boobs or her butt, and she bet me that she could make more men come by the time the CD had finished, just using her ass, than I could with my tits and my hands and my mouth.

12