The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can remember almost every detail of that party, except what I was thinking. I have no idea, now, why I accepted the bet, or what I was supposed to get if I won, though the loser had to blow every man who hadn't already come. I remember that there was some strange instrumental music playing, not party music but something Brianna usually had playing in her room..." She shook her head. "Anyway, she gave me some lube for my cleavage, and I ended up on the bed with guys straddling me while she bent over a desk, and the men played paper-scissors-rock to see who would go first, until Brianna said it would be more fun for everyone on her team if they started with the guy with the skinniest cock and worked their way up to the thickest.

"My first guy was one of the two I'd been jerking off, and he came almost instantly, so for a moment I thought I might win. The next one, though, took it nice and slow; he was really good looking, too, with a long curving uncircumcised cock, and he seemed to want to savour the experience. He was playing with my nipples while he fucked my tits, and doing a fantastic job of it, too, so after a while I stopped caring whether I lost the bet. Eventually he came, most of it going onto my tongue and into my mouth, then kissed me on the forehead and made room for the next guy.

"The next guy wasn't as good looking - I think he was one of the stage hands, not an actor - and he wanted to squat over my face so that I could lick his balls and asshole while he fucked my tits. I figured that I could get him off more quickly if he did it that way, so I said yes. It's not the most comfortable position, and he was hairy down there and not particularly graceful, though he was grateful. Brianna often said she wasn't exactly fussy when it came to men who came in her, but she did have some standards of hygiene and good manners. As far as I know, no-one who fucked her ever turned nasty, even afterwards. I don't know how she did it, but she could be incredibly persuasive; it was like she had them eating out of her hand."

"And out of her ass."

Melissa giggled. "Yeah, that too. Anyway, after the third guy had come - as I'd expected, it didn't take very long - I asked the fourth if he'd like to try the same position. It didn't occur to me at the time that I could suck one of them while the other fucked my tits. Anyway, he said yes, and I got him off... and that's when I noticed that the music had already stopped."

"Oops."

"Yeah. Brianna had known when the CD would finish - it was one of hers - and had managed to time it so that her fourth guy came before mine did. So, technically, I lost, but she said it was a tie, so I only had to blow three guys while she blew another two." She shook her head. "I don't why I went so crazy that night, but I've never done anything quite like that again. I went out on a few dates with two of the guys I'd met that night, and a few others, and a couple of women, but by then, I'd decided that I wanted more than just sex. Even with women or teenagers, you can't fuck all the time; I wanted someone who could talk about books and other things I cared about, as well as having great sex. And in my final semester, I found him - well, he found me, when he came into the bookshop where I was working: the second-hand bookshop, not the adult bookshop. His name was Matt, I'd seen him around campus but never spoken to him, he was kind of cute and doing a post-graduate degree in history, and we hit it off almost instantly. He'd heard a little about my reputation, but he didn't care; he'd never fucked Brianna, which was a definite plus; and he understood that my cunt was off-limits, though he wasn't religious himself. After a few weeks, we were spending nearly every night together. I didn't fuck anyone else for the rest of the year, because I didn't want to. He was the first boyfriend I'd had who I actually wanted to take home to meet my parents, and he must have felt the same way, because just after the exams, he said that maybe we should get married." The room was silent for a moment, except for the soft music coming from the sound system. "A few weeks later," Melissa continued sadly, "some drunken shithead ran a red light and killed him.

"I was back at home with my family, going to church every Sunday again, and I started feeling as though God was punishing me for having been such a slut. My parents helped me find a job in the local library and introduced me to a man they knew, Paul, the accountant who managed the church's books. A few months later, we were engaged; by the end of the year, we were married, and we hadn't even slept together. That was a mistake.

"He had an average-sized cock, but not much experience at using it - I don't think he was a virgin, but I'd probably had sex with more women than he had - and he had more inhibitions than imagination. His idea of kinky was to let me get on top; his idea of foreplay was to kiss me and turn out the lights. It wasn't too bad at first, but after I'd had two kids, I could barely feel anything when we fucked, which we did less and less often: once a week, then once a month, then a few times each year..." She sighed. "At least he didn't believe in that quiverfull bullshit, a boy and a girl were enough, and he was a good man in a lot of other ways, reliable, kind... and we both loved the kids, so we stayed together for their sake. But they left home, and my parents died, and after that, keeping up appearances didn't seem as important as being happy."

"And are you?"

"I'm less unhappy. That's a start."

"You haven't found anyone else?"

"I'm a bit out of practice. Oh, I've tried the bars and other meat markets, but middle-aged men don't turn me on. That's the problem with porn, too: sure, a lot of the girls are young and yummy, but nearly all of the men are old. What I really want is some nineteen year old, old enough to know what he's doing but young enough not to think he shouldn't, who can fuck me in the ass and be ready to do it again less than an hour later. The sort of nineteen year old I see by hundreds of on campus every day." She blinked. "I've never told anyone else that..."

"But you know you can trust me," Alexis crooned, "and didn't it feel good to say it?"

"Oh fuck yeah... but how am I supposed to pick up a boy like that when I'm old enough to be his mother? I can't just ask if the ones who come up to the desk whether he'd like to fuck my tits or my ass!"

"Wouldn't a lot of them say yes if you did? A sexy woman with big beautiful fuckable boobs, who loves anal and has a lot of experience giving blowjobs and rimjobs? Some would probably come in their pants if you suggested it, but they'd be ready again in a couple of minutes. Fuck, I'm getting turned on just saying it, and I'm not even male!"

Melissa giggled. "It's not that easy."

"It can be. We have a wide range of clients on our books, and students doing internships. What would you say if I told you that I have lube and condoms and if I pressed a button, there would be two young men in here within minutes, with clean bodies and dirty minds, one of who loves tits and the other who is deeply into women's asses?"

"Yes. I'd say yes. Yes I will. Yes."

Alexis grinned. "Roll over onto your back." She walked over to the sound system, pressed a button, then returned to the massage table and bent over Melissa so that her boobs hung just over her mouth. "Let's get you ready," she said, caressing Melissa's tits with her oily hands and pushing them together so that she could suck both nipples at once, her talented tongue tracing figure-eights around the delicious coral nubs. Melissa felt her nipples, already swollen rigid, tighten even more, and her cunt, already moist, begin to leak. Without conscious thought, she filled her mouth with one of Alexis's beautiful boobs, and for a moment, nothing else in the universe mattered. Then Alexis looked up, and grinned. "Just what the therapist ordered," she crooned, lifting Melissa's head so that she could see the two naked young men standing at the far end of the massage table. "Meet David and Goliath - I mean, David and Jon."

The men smiled. David was blonde and athletic-looking, with an average-sized erection; Jon was dark, hairy and rather scrawny, with an uncircumsized schlong only slightly shorter than his forearm. Melissa stared at them as they approached the table from either side, until their cocks were close enough for her to grab. Without needing any prompting from Alexis, she reached out and fondled them, while they bent over to begin sucking her nipples. After a few minutes of this delightful sensation, Melissa turned to David and murmured, "Get a condom and some lube," then to Jon, whose caressing of her breast displayed both greater enthusiasm and greater expertise, "You have a beautiful cock, but sorry, it's too big for my ass... But if you'd like to fuck my tits, go and sit on the couch."

Both men moved so quickly that they seemed to blur, though Jon took a few seconds longer to stop sucking her nipple. Alexis helped Melissa down from the table, kissed her clit as she pulled her panties down to her ankles, then helped her slightly unsteady new client over to the couch, where Jon was waiting. Melissa knelt between his legs as though ready to pray, then wrapped her glistening boobs around his dick, working the foreskin up and down and licking the glans as though it was the world's sweetest lollipop. David crouched behind her and ran his tongue down between her asscheeks, then circled the hot little puckering hole, tentatively at first, then with more pressure. Melissa stopped sucking Jon's cock just long enough to murmur, "Oh fuck that's good!", and Jon gave her butthole a quick kiss before gently sliding a well-lubed finger into her ass. Melissa threw her head back and wailed, and Jon withdrew his finger.

"Too much?"

"No... just... give me a minute. I want your cock up there, but... just a... that was the best goddamn orgasm I've had in years!" She panted for a moment while continuing to rub her tits up and down the length of David's dick, then muttered, "Okay. Take it as slow as you can, until I tell you to fuck me hard."

"As you wish." He grinned as he eased the head of his cock into her slippery pucker, then both gasped as the glans popped through her sphincter and he felt her asshole clench around the shaft. He slowly slid his way further and further inside, taking his cue from her breathing and the speed at which she rubbed her tits up and down the length of Jon's rod. Within minutes, she was urging him to ram his cock into her as her orgasms hit her in waves without a break in between. Alexis, sitting on the office chair, had her skirt hiked up so that she could finger her shaven cunt while she sucked on her nipples and watched the as Jon ejaculated in Melissa's mouth, too much for her to swallow at once, and David came a moment later. Finally, Jon pulled his shrinking condom-covered cock out of Melissa's ass and collapsed onto his back, and Melissa clambered onto the couch to sit beside Jon while she caught her breath, semen still dripping from her chin onto the post-orgasmic flush glowing on her chest. Alexis stopped jilling herself off, and handed the trio a box of wet-wipes for them to clean themselves off. She waited until all three of them had staggered towards the showers, the men supporting the well-fucked Melissa between them, before reaching for the intercom.

"Naomi-chan? Make sure the last client, Ms Tetona, doesn't leave without making another appointment. And just charge her the standard introductory rate: Brianna said she'd pick up the tab for any extras. Oh, and when you send the invoice to Brianna, tell her we're nearly out of incense." She grinned, buttoned up her top and pulled her skirt back down to mid-thigh. "Okay, send in my four o'clock."

12