The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them lay on the bed, huddled together, for several minutes, Dan and Andrea both kissing Tammi's neck and ears, until Andrea pulled the dildo out of Tammi's cunt and untied her harness. Tammi removed Dan's shrinking cock from her asshole, kissed it, then collapsed onto the bed. Dan sat up, motioned for silence, then said, "I'd better go check on the kids, make sure the noise didn't wake them." He grabbed a bathrobe and lurched out of the bedroom.

Tammi turned her head to look at Andrea. "Wow," she said. "Just... wow. That was incredible."

"My pleasure."

"Can you baby-sit for us again?"

"Love to."

"Next Friday?"

Andrea shook her head. "Sorry, can't do Friday. It's the thirteenth, so I'm doing a burlesque show at the Roxy and don't finish until after midnight."

"I'd like to see that."

Andrea grinned. "I'm sure Alexis can find you another babysitter. Would you like me to call her?"

12