The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea, grinning, parted her friend's perfect cheeks and ran her pierced tongue down the cleft until she reached the puckered little hole she'd been fantasizing about for months and began lovingly and expertly licking around it, exciting the nerve endings clustered around the sphincter until it began to dilate with delight. She had just managed to ease the tip of her tongue inside when Mark groaned and ejaculated explosively inside his girlfriend's golden snatch, and Cat's asshole tightened again as she came from the simultaneous stimulation of so many of her erogenous zones. Andrea licked up some of Mark's come as it trickled down over his balls, then glanced over her shoulder. "Okay, freaky-geeky, you want to Greek me?"

"Fuckin' A!"

"Exactly," she said. She felt Seth's cock push its way into her well-lubed asshole, and before long both of them were coming.

Cat climbed off Mark's lap, rather unsteadily, and sat beside him on the couch. "Wow," she said.

Andrea nodded, then picked up Mark's top hat and placed it on her head. "Did you like that, Mr President? By the way, we haven't been introduced, but I'm guessing you're Mark."

"Uh-huh."

"Pleased to meet you: Cat's told me a lot about you. I'm Andrea, and freaky-boy here is Seth."

Seth extracted his shrinking dick from Andrea's shapely butt, and was about to offer to shake hands before he remembered where his fingers had been. "I think I need a shower," he said; then, to Andrea, "Want to come with me?"

"I just did," she replied, batting her eyelashes, "but why stop at one? You know where the bathrooms are?"

Seth grinned. "Oh yes. Follow me."

***

DeMonique adjusted the strap-on so that the vibrator was positioned in her sweet spot, then liberally coated the jelly dildo with lube. "Are you ready?" she asked Gianna, as she lay on her back, the dildo pointing at the ceiling.

Gianna nodded, and while still locked in an embrace with Naomi, climbed over DeMonique and eased herself onto the plastic prick until it was buried as deeply in her asshole as Naomi's dildo was wedged in her cunt. She leaned back so that she was sandwiched between them, doubly penetrated, with Naomi's huge tits rubbing against her own while DeMonique's were pressed into her back. Naomi fucked her while the toy in her butt vibrated, sending waves of pleasure all through her inked and blinged-out body. Her senses sated by the feel of the dildos deep inside her and the gorgeous warm womanflesh engulfing her, the aphrodisiac smell and taste of wet cunt that still lingered on her lips and pierced tongue, the sights and sounds of her own private porn fantasy being made real, Gianna stopped counting her orgasms soon after they hit double digits and merged into a prolonged stream of ecstasy that built up to a crescendo and didn't end until her throat was raw from joyous screaming.

"Stop!" she finally gasped. "This is fantastic, but I need to rest."

Naomi stopped fucking her, and helped lift her off DeMonique so that the Ukrainian could ease the toy out of her asshole and slide out from under her. DeMonique held the vibrating toy against her clit until she'd come again, then switched it off. The three women lay on the bed for a few minutes, idly fondling themselves and each other as they basked in the shared afterglow, until Gianna sat up and said, "That was incredible: I've never felt anything quite like that before. But I probably should go back downstairs..."

"Why?" asked DeMonique. "What's the hurry?"

"Well... Bob..."

"Let him find his own women," Naomi purred. "It should be easy enough. That's the whole point of these parties, neh?"

(To be continued...)

12