The Ethics of Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Business woman gets in trouble.
2.2k words
4.21
51k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at any type of erotic fiction. I'd appreciate any feedback on my writing, my ideas, what I should and shouldn't be doing, if you enjoyed or hated the story...anything that will help me improve, good or bad – please email me.

***

Anna looked at her watch again. Ten minutes. She tried again to concentrate on what was taking place around her. The meeting had been going on for about twenty minutes now, though it felt like hours. She'd been waiting for the meeting all week. Her company, LK Industries, one of the countries leading manufacturer of computer boards, was being bought out. Anna had done all in her power to stop the takeover by the Rival firm of QuTech, including sleeping with several of the managers, the pigs. Anna wasn't afraid to use her 'assests' to her advantage, and they had indeed bought the company back from the brink of destruction before, but this time it hadn't worked. This was her last chance.

Seconds passed. Minutes. All of the talking was between her deputy manager and a leading manager from QuTech. Had she slept with him? Probably. He was a big man, the kind that's all stomach and no legs. No brains either, no doubt. If she had slept with him, it was probably his first sight of a pussy in years. Maybe his first sight ever! When this was over, if it all worked, she'd make him pay. Through all her spite, Anna knew the company couldn't win now. Not unless... Not unless QuTech decided to forget them, to walk away from billions of dollars of profit a year. It would be insane. But that, she hoped, was exactly what they would do. In fact, she smiled, it was time.

A slow cloud of translucent steam started blowing out an air-vent in the room, barely noticeable in the poorly lit room unless you really knew what you were looking for. Creeping upwards and along the top of the walls, the other three air vents joined in, producing more of the steam which nobody else in the room had noticed. The QuTech representative was displaying a series of small charts, and Anna's deputy was looking at them as if her job depended on it. Anna looked at them to try to take her eyes off the smoke, which was now creeping down the walls and towards the room's occupants. She fought off a smile. As the smoke crept around the faces of everyone in the room, including her, Anna prayed this would work.

Two hours later, Anna was walking down the corridor to the elevator, humming to herself, swinging her car keys around on her index finger, and thinking about the days events. It had been five hours since the QuTech representative suddenly stopped his demonstrations and called the meeting to an "unexpected" close. Four hours since QuTech had formally announced they would not only be drawing out of buying LK Industries but would themselves become a subsidiary of them. One hour since Anna had rung the scientists responsible for the world's first Mind Control virus to congratulate and thank them. The drug she had paid over twenty million dollars for them to develop. And now she was going home, a happy woman.

Anna left the Foyer of the towering LK building, and headed towards the car park. Just before she reached to unlock the door of her car, she heard noises. Three men, clearly drunk, were walking towards or her. Or maybe nowhere near her, their staggering gave little indication of their intention. Nonetheless, Anna didn't like it. Why hadn't these men been apprehended? This was meant to be the business part of town, not some slum for shitheads like them to treat like a playground. She fumbled with the keys, which fell out of her hand and under the car. She bent down to pick them up, when one of the men called out.

"Hey darling, why dontcha wiggle that big ass ya got?"

Anna wanted to get in the Car, she wanted to pick up her keys and drive away, but something inside her head stopped her actions. She could feel the oddest sensation. A movement... was it an earthquake? No, no... It was her own body, moving itself! She tried to fight back, but nothing happened. She was moving her ass, wiggling it from side to side. "Why am I giving these men a show?" she thought to herself as she picked up her keys and managed to regain control of her body. On her second attempt to open the door, the same man called again, the three of them much closer now.

"Going somewhere love? If yous gonna give us a show like that, you can't just fuck orf again afterwards! Get over 'ere!"

The sensation moved through her body again. It took Anna too long to realize her legs had been set in motion, and she was walking towards the three men, her keys still in the lock. She moved up close to the man who had been calling her, and looked up at him. All three of the men were big, none of them under six foot. The middle man was wearing a white vest and jeans which had probably seen better years. They all stuck of alcohol, and looked like the type of men who have never worked in their lives.

"How much?" asked the middle man, roughly. "Excuse me?" said Anna, half disgusted by the mans implication, and half by his breath. "How much to get on a pretty piece of meat like yerself? I bet not much, ya horny little fuck!"

The man sneered as he looked up and down Anna's body. She was young, well dressed, feminine, probably not your normal street hooker but he was too drunk to make the distinction. Her dark brown hair stopped at her slim shoulders, a parted fringe on her forehead above even darker brown eyes. The man couldn't see her breasts very well, but they would suffice, he decided.

"I-I'm not for sale. I don't want to be here. I'm going home." Anna's voice was breaking. She turned back round and took one step towards her car before the man started to laugh. "If you don't wanna be 'ere darling, why did you show us that nice ass of yours, and walk over to us? You mush find me irresistible!" the other men sneered.

It took Anna a moment to figure out what had happened. She remembered her second step towards the car, and then suddenly, the feeling like somebody else was inside her head, using her as a puppet. She realized what she was going to say a split second before her mouth opened. Too late.

"Because you told me to." She replied. Her voice was quiet, but certainly loud enough for all three men to stop laughing for a second and quickly glance at each other. A few seconds passed, Anna stood still, her back still facing the men. She was thankful she didn't have to look them in the eyes.

The man who had initially called her over was still surprised at the girls answer. He expected her to run for her car, at least tell him to fuck off. He rallied. "Because we told ya to? Do ya normally do everything someone tells ya to?"

Anna knew what was coming. The feeling, while still horrible, was becoming familiar. She tried to fire up the muscles that used to control her jaw, trying to shut her mouth. "I follow orders. I do what I'm told." She shut her eyes, this time she thought she could almost feel the grins of the men behind her back.

Anna heard another, different voice behind her. She moved her head slightly; it was the man on the left. He was bald an in his forties. His fat face twitched a little, and multiple chins appeared when he talked, not to Anna but to the guy in the middle, once again temporarily stunned into a confusing silence.

"This can't be for real can it, why wud the bitch just follow ordas like that?"

A smirk fell across the middle mans face. "I dunno, but I think I know a pretty easy way to find out!" he turned to the back of Anna's head. She could feel it. "Turn round, bitch". Anna quickly stepped round to face the men, her vision now blurring out of terror. She could feel and hear her own heartbeat as it increased. The man seemed to think for a minute. "Piss yourself." He said, slowly, uncertainly. Anna managed to look wide eyed at him for a few seconds before she felt her panties get wet with urine. After a few more seconds it began to trickle down her leg, and then burst into full flow. She had been wearing a knee length black skirt, and her urine was now pouring out from it, forming an increasing puddle between her feet. Even the sound of it hitting the floor humiliated Anna beyond anything she had ever felt before.

As the pour once more became a trickle, and then a drop, the men gazed at the girl, and at the puddle. Then they all started to smile. "Fucking HELL" said the third man, the only thin member of the group, but probably the ugliest, and oldest. "I gotta get me a piece of this shit!" The thin guy moved up to Anna. "Hey slut, ya gonna suck my cock now. Good.". Anna, still trying to recover from the fact she wet herself in front of three drunken men in a parking lot, suddenly felt pain as her body dropped to its knees, into her own pool of piss. Her hands moved up to the mans pants and undid them, as he just stood and waited. He wasn't wearing any underwear, but his rock hard cock sprang out and almost hit Anna in the face. She looked at it, and then up at him. He still didn't move.

The mans crotch didn't look very clean. His thin black pubic hair covered his balls, and his penis, long but thin, stuck out, pointing at Anna. It stunk even more than the men themselves did, and Anna would never have even got near it, in "normal" situations. Not even to save her company. Here she was though, her mouth about to open. "Suck." Commanded the man, and she opened up her mouth and let the horrible penis enter it. The man promptly grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her throat. Anna panicked, not being able to breath, but she didn't try to pull away, just continued sucking, feeling the horrible taste on her tongue, and down her throat, the mans balls slapping her face as she was forced to swallow his penis. After a few minutes, and just before Anna thought she was about to pass out, he pulled his penis out of her mouth, still aiming it at her face. Anna gasped for but didn't move.

The mans head arched back and he groaned as semen flew from his cock, flying into Anna's hair. Anna tried to cry, but she couldn't. Another big clump of semen landed on her nose, with more following in her eyes. It stung. Above her own heartbeat Anna heard "Now, you better take all that semen and put it in your mouth slut, where it belongs!" She instantly began using her hands to gather as much of the semen as possible and shove it into her mouth. When it was full, she swallowed, wiped her eyes and looked up at him, praying now to be left alone. She didn't believe she would, though, and she was right. "Say thank you, you ungrateful little slut!" he half shouted.

"Thank you!" said Anna in a voice that indicated that she really meant it, though her face showed the impressions of someone forced to talk with a gun to their head.

"Mah turn!" The man on the left began to walk towards Anna.

The middle man put out a hand to stop in. "We can have a lotta fun with this slut, but not 'ere, you want someone to find 'er? Lets take her back home, show 'er hows she's gonna live 'er life now she's our property!"

Anna choked on the words. She was property now? This was all so fast. What could make her just follow the commands of--- She stopped, as memory flooded back to her. It was obvious, but the fear had made her forget... The drug she used in the meeting today was meant to make her rival workers become highly suggestible, to be controlled by her spies in their company. The smoke would inhibit their brain functions allowing select people to program them with new ideas. But something had gone wrong... she had taken a vaccine, she should have been protected... and only a few people were meant to be able to program their minds... not anyone, not just men on the--- Anna's thought was interrupted again as her body jerked her to her feet, cold urine trickling down her legs. The man had given her an order to stand up and follow them. They were going to drive to an apartment.

Anna rolled the word around some more. "Property"... she felt sick.