The Ethiopian Avenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"This axe once belonged to Qori Ismaris, slayer of monsters, sent by Waaq the Sky God to liberate ancient Somalia and Ethiopia from the forces of evil," I said proudly as I pulled the axe from Lieutenant Colonel Randall Winston's chest. Instantly the creep surged back to his feet, the hellfire within him regenerating his damaged parts once the heavenly weapon was gone from his body. Before he could reach me, I swung the axe, and neatly separated the monster's head from his shoulders.

"It is done," I said to myself after I chopped Lieutenant Colonel Randall Winston's body into pieces, then scattered the remains after burning them to ash. I watched the lieutenant colonel's remains until dawn, for I knew that whatever warlock or witch brought this serial killer back to life was still out there, and they would sense his demise and perhaps try to put him back together.

My vigil lasted until dawn, and when no one came to claim Lieutenant Colonel Randall Winston's remains, I left the cemetery. I returned to my hotel room at the Days Inn near Rideau Street, and got some much needed rest. By four o'clock, I was ready to check out. I boarded the Greyhound bus on at the station on Catherine Street and began my long trek back to Toronto. My parents and my darling Afaf await, and I can finally return to them, mission accomplished. Or is it? The serial killer/golem is dead, but the magic wielder who brought him back is still out there.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
12