The Evaluation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilles was only slightly disappointed when Liz let go of the curtain and ushered them behind an adjacent one. Liz hugged and kissed him urgently and as she began to fumble with is belt she paused to check to see if he was 'with her'. Kissing her quick, Gilles pushed down on her shoulders and Liz dropped to her knees and worked quickly to undo the buttons on his pants. 'Oh, this is going to be great!' Gilles thought as Liz released his throbbing penis from the constraints of his pants. Totally hard he gasped as Liz took the head and several inches of his straining erection into her mouth.

Liz was thrilled at the sound of Gilles groan as she engulfed his stiff member. She always liked to suck guys off since her first sexual encounter when she was about eighteen. She always remembered that first thrill of driving her boyfriend crazy by manipulating him with her hands and mouth. It was an incredibly powerful feeling and much more exciting than the heavy petting that she'd experienced when she'd dated other boys previously. She learned quickly how to apply pressure with her lips and tongue in order to get a guy off in a short order, or by squeezing the base of his cock for a few seconds in order to prevent him cumming, thereby prolonging his pleasure while she teased the shit out of him.

While Gilles was sliding his cock into her mouth, Liz could tell by the sounds emanating from nearby that the other couple was in a frenzied state, nearing orgasm themselves. Liz felt her excitement building too much to allow her to linger so she held Gilles hips firmly and took all she could, shoving his cock fully into the back of her throat.

Liz had enough experience with oral sex that she wasn't worried about throwing up when Gilles came. Although she was nearly gagging, the sense of Gilles thrusting deeply into her was exhilarating and she pulled herself onto his cock, matching each of his thrusts like a trooper. Gilles suddenly grasped her head and stiffened, rocketing a load of jism into Liz's mouth. She struggled a bit to gulp it all down before she could pull away and catch her breath.

Gilles legs nearly buckled as he came. The feeling was incredible, mostly since it had been several weeks since he'd last had sex. The fact that he'd struggled with a huge boner while rubbing Liz to orgasm on the ships deck less than half an hour earlier had also contributed to his urgent need for release. Liz was certainly there to help him with it as he held her onto him until he finished. Bouncing up perkily, Liz smiled and wiped some of his cum off her chin before quickly turning to check in on the other couple who were still going at it.

Gilled pulled his pants up and quietly followed, re-adjusting himself and tightening his belt. Eager to see what was happening, Gilles stood behind Liz once again as she pulled aside the curtain to reveal the frantic couple who were still engaged in some heroic fucking. They saw that the porter had the woman bent over even further, almost touching the ground with her hands. He had one hand holding her shoulder and the other over her mouth, stifling her moans.

Sweating profusely, the porter smiled again and just continued to slam into the huffing woman, whose face was the picture of pleasure. Only watching for another minute or so Liz let the curtain fall back and quietly led Gilles back across the stage. When they got to the stairs, they both heard the porter groan loudly, and they laughed to each other as the jogged up the walk and out the doors.

Practically running back to Gilles room, they hurriedly ripped each other's clothes off and Liz pushed him onto his back, eager to suck Gilles to hardness again. Liz was huffing when she released Gilles erection she was so pent up, and urgently straddled him, holding the tip of his cock at the entrance to her sweet wet hole. Impaling herself, Liz shuddered and held Gilles close as her pussy adjusted to his thickness. Having had his initial orgasm, Gilles was content to let Liz do as she pleased. Once she was finished, he'd be ready to take over and fuck her again till he came inside her sopping snatch.

Liz took only a few moments to slowly slide back and forth, coating Gilles gorgeous veined cock with her wetness until he slid in effortlessly. Liz could feel Gilles cock pulse deep within her, and she leaned forward, put her hands on his shoulders and started to move forward and back, rocking on his cock with the tip grinding deep into her belly. Liz continued for a couple of minutes, relishing the feeling of his wonderful member within her, then moving more quickly, she reaching down to rub her clit as she move her hips up and down, burying Gilles cock into her time and time again.

Recognizing the feeling of her mounting excitement, Liz bounced up and down even more urgently, oblivious to the needs of the man beneath her as she neared orgasm. Continuing for several minutes more, moaning and huffing in rhythm to her bouncing hips, Liz finally arched back, pressing firmly on her pussy as her orgasm rocked her body in waves of pleasure. Gasping with each contraction, Liz fell forward onto Gilles chest as her body shook and her juices caused Gilles cock to slide out and pulse against her rear.

"Wow," Gilles said, smiling as he pulled Liz's head off his shoulder and kissed her urgently on the lips.

"Yeah!" Liz breathed mightily, huffing with her body jerking as she continued to react from her orgasm. "Oh, fuck, that was good."

"Uh, huh." Gilles agreed, moving her off him and pushing her onto her stomach on the bed. Liz smiled and spread her legs apart as Gilles maneuvered behind her, kneeling between her thighs Gilles lifted her up he put a pillow under her waist before lining up his cock to her sopping hole.

"Fuck me baby." Liz urged, shoving the other pillows away from her head and angling her hips in anticipation of Gilles shoving his cock into her.

"Fucking right I will," Gilles heartily replied and he slammed his throbbing cock in up to the hilt. Leaning over her from above with his hands on the bed close to her shoulders, Gilles fucked and fucked this gorgeous woman for a good ten minutes while she squealed in pleasure. The both of them didn't stop to relax until he finally released his load and collapsed onto her back, chest heaving and rivulets of sweat pouring off his face and body.