The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"Wow, you are incredibly sexy," Alex gasped as Sam turned her back and shook her butt at him. Looking over her shoulder, her saucy smile started to make his cock ache and he reached down to adjust his growing erection so wouldn't get caught up in his shorts. Sam giggled and slapped her ass a couple of times, egging him on as he rubbed his palm along the underside of his cock. He loved watching Sam glide around the room, twirling like a theater dancer and softly singing along to the radio's song.

When she made her way back around to him, she unclasped her small bra and dropped it to the floor. Moving quickly into his arms, Sam had to stand on her tip toes to be able to kiss him, and she did so urgently, reaching down into his pants to grip is throbbing hard-on.

"Huummmm," Alex groaned half chuckling as Sam's tongue probed his mouth. "You are definitely in for some trouble miss sexy."

Sam firmly squeezed him. "I hope so. That's what I came for," Sam replied huskily, detaching herself and looking wantonly into his piercing eyes. Without a word, Sam back peddled to the couch, pulling him by the shirt along with her. When her feet met the edge, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders, leaning in to kiss his hairy chest as Alex eagerly worked his arms out the rest of the way and tossed the garment aside. Pushing his shorts down, his snug 'trunk' style underwear really showed off his amazing ass and Sam giggled at the sight of his erection peeking out a couple inches above the waistline.

Turning him around, Sam tugged Alex's trunks off and proceeded to cup his balls in her small hand as a wondrous smile appearing on her face when his thick erection sprang free. Pushing him down onto the couch, Sam stood back, first peeling off her panties and then reached up to play with her hair, slowly, sexily, as she spun around to entice Alex even further.

"Oh god, you're incredible." Alex throaty voice strained as his cock throbbed. Sam moved right up to the edge of the couch and released her hair, shaking the long curly locks free of the pink ribbon. With a wicked grin, Sam straddled Alex, lowered herself onto his throbbing member.

"Oohhhhhhhh." Sam exhaled slowly as Alex's cock slid into her. Slowly, feeling every inch as she let herself down, she leaned forward and kissed him once she hit bottom. "You feel so good inside me," Sam breathed huskily, holding Alex still for a moment, feeling his firm thick rod pulse slightly.

Ales felt his cock twitching at the sensation of Sam's tight wet snatch gliding down onto him. He usually stayed away from the guests at the hotel, due to the 'general' rule about not fraternizing, but more importantly it helped to avoid any issues that may arise following any sexual encounter. Sam however was a welcome exception. He could tell right away from her aggressiveness that she was only looking for one thing on this trip and he was happy to oblige her. It had been a couple of months since he'd had sex last and knew he was going to blast off pretty quickly.

Watching her beautiful face as Sam rose and fell on him, he could barely maintain his composure as that familiar feeling began to build in his balls. After only about thirty second, Alex grabbed Sam's hips and thrust his hips up into her hard, unleashing a torrent of cum that squished out as Sam moved back down.

"Oh my. That was quick." Sam noted with a chuckly, partially getting up to assess the mess covering Alex's pubic region.

"Sorry baby." Alex replied as he took a few deep breaths. His head was spinning and he had to lay back against the couch as his erection pulsed a few more times. His cock softened quickly and dropped out of Sam as she got off him. "It's been a while. You are so sexy and exciting, I just couldn't help myself."

"Ooooo." Sam chuckled as she went over to the stove and grabbed a hand towel. Wiping herself, she came back over and dropped the towel in Alex's lap. "Well then, you'll just have to put a little more effort into it once you get yourself cleaned up.

"For sure," Alex laughed as he quickly wiped the bulk of his cum off his balls, pubes and penis. Getting up from the couch, Alex took Sam by the hand over to the bathroom. Firing up the shower, he pulled her in and started kissing her again. He'd never had a woman with such small breasts, but every time he touched her, she shivered and her nipples were constantly erect. Playing together, they soaped themselves, rubbing their hands all over each other's bodies. Sam stroked his cock a few times and let him rub her pussy, spending enough time she hoped that he'd be up for some serious fucking when they got into bed.

After toweling dry, Alex led Sam to his bed and pulled off the covers. Laying down in the middle, he pulled Sam on top of him, hugging her and kissing down her neck and top of her chest until he latched onto her succulent nipples. Sam took in a quick shuddering breath as he captured one nipple in his teeth. Looking down with a dreamy smile as he flicked his tongue across her sensitive breast, Sam edged down, dragging her hair across Alex's chest as she kissed down along his belly. She couldn't believe the amount of dark thick hair on Alex. From high on his chest, down his stomach to his pubic region the hair covered him like a carpet. She figured that many Portuguese men were likely similar to Alex in the hair department, and although she liked men who were well groomed, it wasn't something that was going to stop her tonight.

Grasping Alex's penis firmly in one hand, Sam tongued the head and along the base in a hope to quickly renew his erection so she could get the fucking she wanted so badly. Alex adjusted himself and pulled a couple of pillows behind his head so he had a good view of Sam. He loved watching the look on girls' faces when they sucked him. The sight of Sam was beautiful. She was very enthusiastic and worked feverishly on his cock to get him going again. Continually tossing her hair aside as she bobbed up and down on him, Alex felt the beginnings of his cock revival and after a few more minutes, with Sam sliding her hand up and down his shaft in concert with her mouth, she had him pretty much erect once again.

"Oh, great!" Sam said enthusiastically as Alex's penis firmed up. Continuing to stroke him, Sam got up and climbed on top of him once again. Jamming her pussy down onto his gorgeous shaft, Sam groaned hard as he filled her. "Oh fuck that feels amazing," Sam said, biting her lip and bearing down.

"Hummm, yeah baby. Oh man you are so tight."

Moving quickly, Sam moved him in and out of her, her hips rocking back and forth as her pent up passion drove her quickly to a frenzied state. Sitting up, Sam brought Alex's hand to her tiny breasts and he played with her sensitive nipples as she bounced furiously on top of him. After only a few short minutes, Sam groaned loudly and collapsed onto Alex as her orgasm overtook her.

"Uhhhhhh." Sam moaned into Alex's shoulder. Her hair splayed out across his face and chest as her body pulsated on top of him. Barely letting her any time to catch her breath, Alex gripped her ass and started thrusting up into her wet hole once again.

"Well, that was quick." Alex exclaimed with a laugh.

"Very funny," Sam replied with a smirk. "You're a real comedian."

Alex chuckled and moved into her more quickly as he sensed her breathing starting to pick up again.

"Yeahhh," Sam whimpered softly as she moved back against his forward thrusts. "That feels soooo gooooood!"

'Uh, huh." Alex agreed, focusing on his hard cock and the amazing sensation of Sam's strong pussy muscled gripping him tightly. If he continued like this, he was sure he'd blast off and he didn't want to do that again so quickly. Shifting his weight, he rolled Sam onto her back, quickly shoving himself back into her in one quick stab. Gasping at the feeling of him on top her, she settled down to enjoy Alex as he slowly fucked her slopping snatch. She was incredibly wet now, having just orgasmed along with his residual cum, and he knew he could keep fucking her for a while yet before getting close to cumming again.

Sam came two more times as Alex pounded her pussy. He varied their positions, and her watched amazed when she was began to rub her clit while he fucked her. After her forth orgasm, Alex could tell she was getting a bit tired. Feeling the rivulets of sweat were running down his face, along with the heavy breathing, Alex figured he was ready to finish as well. Pushing her onto her back again, Sam reached forward and grabbed his hips, pulling him into her on each thrust. His arms hooked under Sam's knees and her ass lifted off the bed each time he pounded into her sloppy puss.

"Come on baby, fuck me hard!" Sam wailed as she sensed him near his climax. Pulling him into her urgently, Sam grabbed his ass cheeks and Alex slammed into her, his body stiffening and arched up over her as he flooded her pussy with cum once more. Alex's face was frozen in an elated grimace as his cock continued to spurt ejaculate and pulse within her.

"Ohhh, fuck man." Alex finally said as his body relaxed and he dropped down onto Sam. Holding her tight, Alex continued to move slowly inside Sam as the final spasms of his penis waned. When he finished, Alex rolled off her and breathed deeply, wiping the sweat from his face as he laughed loudly.

"You OK?" Sam asked, rolling onto her side and watching him intently with a big stupid grin on her face.

"Oh yeah, you bet. That was great." Alex reached one hand back to behind his head and shifted up higher onto his pillow. Taking another quick breath, he blew it out slowly and smiled at Sam. "Yeah, I'm great. How about you. You just came and came. That was amazing!"

"UH, HUH!" Sam said emphatically. "That was great. You were amazing." Scooching in close, Sam twirled his dark chest hair with her fingers. She lay there quietly, content to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasms while breathing in his musky scent. She didn't know how long she lay there, but sleep eventually overtook her and she rested contently until the sound clinking glasses and the gurgle of the coffee pot finally woke her the next morning.

* * *

It was just after sunrise when Liz left the room for a casual stroll along the beach. A few of the resort staff were busty cleaning up the debris that had washed ashore overnight and she was a little bit surprised to see how many others were taking a walk as well. Most times, the beaches at resorts were deserted in the early morning as people nursed hangovers or took the opportunity to catch some extra sleep. Notorious exceptions were those people who got up really early to 'claim' beach chairs with a towel or their beach bag before going back to bed. Stupid, she thought as she passed by the Marriott.

Liz was pleased to see that most of the other people walking the beach were so very friendly and either waved or said 'good morning'. She did as well, feeling really good after a long restful night which she really needed after the previous few nights abord ship when she really didn't get much sleep at all.

Making her way back to the Hyatt, she hung out on her balcony and drank a couple of cups of coffee from the machine in her room before Sam finally padded in rubbing her eyes.

"OK, I'm up."

"Great. I was up a couple hours ago and had a nice walk along the beach."

"That's nice."

"Yeah, there were only a few people around so it was very relaxing. Later, it will get really busy because it's Friday and lots more people will be showing up.

"Great! A few new hunks to troll I hope."

"I'm sure." Liz laughed quietly as she sipped her coffee. "How was your evening?"

Sam smirked as she poured herself some coffee.

"Oh, that good huh?" Liz inquired coming back into the room.She raised her eyebrows showing she was anxious to hear about Sam's evening. "So, tell me everything." Liz demanded excitedly, sitting up onto the edge of her bed.

"Well," Sam began. Then she spent the next forty-five minutes providing Liz with the explicit details of her encounter with Alex, culminating in his explosive orgasm and them immediately falling asleep together.

"Wow, that was hot!" Liz exclaimed, mesmerized at the tale she'd just heard. "I hope I can get a guy to fuck me to four orgasms in one session sometime soon." Liz lay back on the bed, somewhat confounded at Sam's consistent ability to catch such an incredible studs with that kind of stamina.

"Humm, well we do have lots of time here this week," Sam tittered as she shrugged her shoulders, "so maybe you'll get your chance."

Hope so!" Liz agreed. Getting up she headed inside to fill her bag with her sunscreen, towel and glasses. "Get ready and we'll head down for breakfast."

"Cool. I'll be back in a flash."

* * *

The breakfast buffet was very busy by the time they arrived. Liz noticed several groups of travelers in the lobby waiting to depart so she sent Sam ahead to grab a table and made her way in to speak to the staff at reception. 'Better get to it,' she thought as she prepared for a segment of the evaluation. After waiting for some guests to finally figure out what bus they were supposed to take, Liz was able to talk to the counter agent and then quickly make her way back to breakfast. She sat down and Sam informed her that she had already ordered coffees. When the drinks arrived, Sam went up the buffet while Liz spent a few minutes entering information into her tablet. Before long, Sam returned from the buffet and Liz went up herself, coming back quickly with some pancakes, bacon and a bit of fresh fruit.

"I'm famished." Sam exclaimed, stabbing a thick pork sausage with her fork.

"Yeah, me too. Sorry I took so long, just got a little distracted."

"Oh really?" Sam asked curiously. "What's up?"

"I'm not sure." Liz replied uncertainly. "See that guy over there?" Liz nodded her head indicating off to her right. "Next to the pillar by the exit to the beach."

Sam spied the man Liz was talking about. "Hummm, yeah. Yummy." Sam focused on the man for another moment. "Hey, is that the guy you saw yesterday at the beach bar? You talk to him at the buffet?" Sam asked.

"No, but he did say 'Hi' and smiled at me, but it was like he knew me or something. Isn't that weird."

"I think he just thinks you are very attractive and is being nice." Sam responded with a shrug.

"Maybe. I did say 'Hi' to a lot of people on the beach this morning while you were still in bed."

"Umm, well I guess that's probably it. He is kind of good looking though, if a bit older."

"Hey, you never know, right." Liz smirked as she spoke, looking back to where the man had been standing.

Sam laughed pleasantly wriggling her shoulders as she started in on her waffles. "Yesss. You never know. Maybe I'll just surprise you and go right up and talk to him."

The girls laughed and enjoyed the rest of their meal while the restaurant bustled with activity around them. Liz discretely watched the man while they ate. She noticed that he was reading a magazine, but often put it down and looked over in their direction. He drank one cup of coffee while he sat there, obviously having finished his meal much earlier. He got up to leave when they were almost finished and Liz smiled at him when he walked past the buffet on their side. She was a bit surprised that he gazed over and waved back to her before making his way into the hotel.

"Well, he was definitely watching us."

"Really?" Sam asked, looking up from her plate.

"Yup. I think you should go say 'Hi"." Liz stated matter-of-factly. "He's very handsome. Could be interesting!"

"I'll definitely have to think about that." Sam responded, not willing to concede to Liz's assessment. "Don't we have a bit of work to do first?" She asked, putting the previous conversation aside. "Where should we start?"

"Well..." Liz began, starting to recap the strategy for conducting their evaluation. She wanted to finish as quickly as possible and get on to enjoying the rest of their vacation, but while she talked, she couldn't' help but think of the mysterious man on more than one occasion now, and what she'd do about his attempts to catch her eye.

* * *

After a day of going about their separate tasks, Sam and Liz met up back in their rooms around five o'clock and proceeded to input their notes into the computer. Liz hooked up the keyboard this time and Sam narrated her points while Liz typed key elements into the program. Between the two of them, they'd covered most of the major areas of the hotel including the spa, shops, fitness center, general information requests and the level of service that staff provided when asked about bookings for activities, excursions and so on. By dinner they had most of the information they needed to complete this part of their evaluation.

"Only a few other things and they can easily be collected over the remainder of our stay." Liz announced triumphantly. Assessing their work, Liz was confident that after those few straggling pieces, Liz could easily whip up a short intro and the final report would be complete.

"Cool! This is fun stuff." Sam exclaimed, really pumped at being able to help her friend with her work. "I think I could really get into doing a few more of these, if you ever need the help."

"Sure thing. If I can manage it you'd be my first choice to come again. You've been a great help." Liz smiled at her friend. "I think you have the knack for this too. We'll have no trouble finishing this, maybe even adding a bit more if we go on an excursion or something. Remember, it's about the services, people and overall experience related to the resort. That's what we're focusing on."

"Right!" Sam agreed, hugging her friend fiercely. "What would you like to do tonight?"

"I asked this morning at the concierge and there is a night club party later this evening outside. They said that the Friday and Saturday night entertainment is pretty fantastic. Maybe after if we want, we can cruise up the beach and check out one of the other hotels. They don't worry too much about other guests when you're paying cash at the bar."

"Sounds like a plan," Sam agreed.

The girls changed clothes and starting with a short stroll on the beach before dinner. Holding their sandals as they walked, they enjoyed the quieter beach now that most of the guests were preparing for dinner. The sun was getting low and Liz always had to remember that near the equator, the days weren't as long as they were used to during the summers in Chicago. It was getting close to six o'clock and it would soon be dark, whereas at home it would be closer to nine at the height of the summer before it got dark. Travelling to the Caribbean always threw her off.

As they neared the Riu hotel, Liz was thinking about how the resort had changed since her previous visit to Aruba when she had stayed there. Scanning the area closest to the beach Liz noticed something familiar about a couple who were walking towards them, heading back towards the Hyatt.

"Hey! Sam." Liz whispered over to her friend as she watched the couple approach. "Isn't that the man from breakfast?"

Sam had noticed him too. He was taller that Liz, around six foot or just under, with collar length light brown hair that was slightly receding and blew around a bit in the breeze. Sam expected from his complexion that he hadn't been on the island very long, probably part of the arrivals on the weekend. He was wearing a snug fitting light yellow Hawaiian styled T-shirt which showed off his physique nicely, knee length tan shorts with white palm trees stenciled on them and small round sunglasses. Beside him was a much shorter woman, who had short cropped light brown hair with pretty highlights. She was very beautiful and was wearing a pastel blue one-piece bikini that showed off her luscious breasts. A stylish wrap was tied around her waist and she firmly clasped the man's hand in hers. The woman said something to him as they approached and the two stopped just as Liz and Sam came near.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
123456...8