The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"Hi there ladies. Enjoying your stay?" the man asked pleasantly.

Liz and Sam stopped and looked at each other like deer in the headlights. "Yes, very much." Liz responded, nudging Sam to say something.

"Um, yes. We are. Say, I think I saw you at the Hyatt didn't I?" she asked, a big grin on her face.

"Yes, I believe you did." The man replied. "In fact, I saw you yesterday afternoon at the beach and again at breakfast this morning. It's a pretty small resort isn't it?"

Liz felt relieved that that the man didn't appear to be stalking them. Offering her hand, Liz made introductions. "Hi, I'm Liz and this is my friend Sam. We just got here yesterday."

"Hello ladies. My name is Reid and this is my wife Ann. We're visiting from Canada." Reid beamed, "We're here for our twenty-fifth anniversary."

"Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations!" Liz took another good look at the couple and smiled shyly. "You don't look like you could have been married for twenty five years."

"Well thanks," Reid responded with a slight chuckle, "It definitely pays to keep in shape."

Sam watched enviously as the man hugged his wife and she held him tight around the waist.

"Enjoy your walk." He said pleasantly as they started off again.

"Thanks. Bye!" The girls called after then in unison.

"Boy, she's lucky." Sam said to Liz when the couple were out of earshot. "And he's dreamy."

"Uh, huh!" Liz agreed, starting down the beach once again. "She's very pretty too. It must be something to have a partner like that for so many years."

"Yeah, I'd let him fuck me every night." Sam said, laughing loudly with Liz joining in as they continued along the beach.

* * *

After their long walk followed by a late dinner, Liz and Sam found a nice spot under an umbrella and relaxed while the entertainment was setting up their equipment. Resting her head against the back of the lounger, Liz considered how productive the day had been and how the rest of the week would be pretty much freed up for them to relax and have some real fun. Around nine o'clock, music started to play from a local radio station over the big speakers to the side of the stage. Liz figured that the music was intended to attract guests before the band actually started and sure enough, people started to arrive quickly and in no time most of the chairs were full.

When the band started to play, many of the guests got up and danced in the open space in front of the small stage. While Liz and Sam sat watching the fun, a waiter approached the table carrying a small metal bucket. Leaning forward, he produced a chilled bottle of champagne and proceeded to set glasses down on their table.

"Compliments of the gentleman." The waiter said pointing to a nearby table and waiting a moment before proceeding to open the bottle. Liz and Sam both sat forward and looked to where the waiter had pointed. Seeing Reid and Ann hoisting their glass in their direction, Liz and Sam both looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces.

"Well, that's so nice." Liz said to Sam as the waiter poured. "Shall we have them join us?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Sam agreed whole heartedly, turning her attention to the waiter. "If you would, please ask the couple if they would care to join us."

"Certainly miss." The waiter replied, pleased to be of assistance to the pretty young ladies. He placed the bottle in a metal ice bucket and walked over to where Reid and Ann were sitting. After a brief conversation, Reid and Ann stood up and came over with their drinks. Two waiters followed with their chairs and set them down across from Liz and Sam.

"Well thank you for inviting us to join you." Ann said to the girls as Reid held a chair out for her. "We weren't expecting that. Just wanted to surprise you with a bit of bubbly. We're celebrating your know."

"Yes, thank you for the champagne. I've never had any before." The waiter handed each of them a glass and Liz took a sip. "Mmmm, its delicious."

Reid sat beside his wife and she pulled her chair close to his. Lifting his glass to toast, Reid looked at Liz and Sam. "Cheers!"

"Happy anniversary." Sam toasted and they all clinked their glasses together.

"This is great," Reid began. "We've been on quite a few trips together and always try to take in the local talent. I hear this band is really good."

Sam smiled at Reid and giggled as she drank her champagne. Although he was a bit older, she found she was becoming increasing attracted to him. His confidence and charm made him very appealing. Taking their anniversary into account, Liz figured that Ann was probably around mid-forties or so. Even so, she looked much younger and was extremely lovely to boot. "Yes," Sam chimed in. "Liz was saying that the Friday and Saturday night entertainment is excellent. How long are you staying at the resort."

"Two weeks." Ann responded. "We arrived last Sunday and are here for another week."

"Wow, that's great!" Liz replied. "What other places have you visited?" Ann smiled excitedly and started to tell the girls about the other Caribbean islands that she and Reid had visited over the years. Reid and Ann were equally interested to hear Liz talk about her job at the travel agency and her trips abroad as well. Sam hadn't travelled nearly as much but added a few of the places she'd been, including the trip to Tremblant when she and Liz went skiing. Sam had a hard time keeping from staring at Ann. She was sensual and gorgeous and Sam finally had to compliment her on her wonderful make-up and hair.

"Thanks," Ann replied somewhat embarrassed. "I've learned a few tricks over the years." Reid smiled happily and had another bottle of champagne brought to the table. Between drinks, Reid took Ann up to dance while Liz and Sam looked on, giggling between each other on how well the couple fit together. Liz and Sam were totally impressed at how the older couple seemed to be so much in love.

After about an hour of talking and dancing, Reid excused himself to go to the restroom. After he left, Liz moved closer to Ann.

"How do you do it?" she asked curiously. "You seem to be like really in love with each other after twenty-five years. Most people I know in your situation don't have nearly the close relationship that you seem to have. What's your secret?" Sam moved closer to hear Ann's response over the sound of the music.

"It's no secret really. We were probably like a lot of other couples and after a while thing got pretty stale. Then we kind of stumbled onto... Oh, I don't know that you two want to hear this."

"Oh, yes. Please tell us." Sam urged, looking to where Reid had gone, hoping Ann would tell them before he returned.

"Well, ok then. Don't forget, you asked."

"Ok." Liz said, keen to hear what Ann had to say.

"I stumbled on to something not too long ago that really peaked my interest. It was about the time when my kids were becoming less dependent on me and I felt the need to explore my sexuality. It began a journey that lead to a whole new phase in our relationship. Reid had initially wondered what had come over me and I kind of surprised myself in the process.

"Oh, really." Liz replied, somewhat shocked at the confession Ann was making to them. She found it more than mildly intriguing.

"What was it that you were doing?" Sam asked inquisitively. She was on the edge of her seat in anticipation of what Ann was about to say.

"Well it's more now about what WE are doing."

"Reid knows?"

"Certainly. Well, not at first he didn't, but now we share everything. As a couple, you definitely need to be on the same page."

The two sat without saying anything as they waited for Ann to continue. Casually sipping her drink, Ann knew she was building up the anticipation of the two young women and finally continued.

"First, it was a few things like erotic stories. Reid is a great writer by the way. Also, we share pictures. Nude pictures of each other. And sexting."

Sam and Liz were mesmerized.

"Also, we've set aside time for just us to do stuff we hadn't done in years, like going out to dinner, a movie, or just taking time out to walk together. Stuff like we did when we were first dating and had no kids."

"That's really great." Liz complimented. "You seem to have found a recipe for a happy marriage.

"Yes, I think we have." Ann agreed, just as Reid returned to the table. Ann motioned him over to her and whispered something into his ear. Reid smiled and looked over to Liz, then came around to her side of the table and took her hand.

"Come on, let's dance."

Liz looked over to Ann to check that she was ok with it and Ann nodded back to her with a big grin. "Go for it!" she said encouragingly, so Liz did. Dancing with Reid was a bit awkward at first, but she quickly loosened up and worked her hips and twirled around, bringing a few giddy laughs and attempts to match her moves to Reid's as they went. Sam didn't wait long to join them with Ann close on her heels and soon Reid was the centre of attention dancing around between Liz , Sam and Ann. Reid took a few breaks while the girls all danced together. When sitting at their table, Reid watched the women's luscious bodies gyrating amongst the other guests as the band played many local favorites as well as some more well-known American songs. As the evening started to wind down and a few slower songs were introduced, Reid took Ann up to dance alone once again.

"Oh geeze." Liz commented to Sam. "Don't they look wonderful together?"

"Yeah." Sam replied dreamily as she watched Reid and Ann hugging, their hips grinding together and kissing lovingly as the music played on. When they returned, Ann said something to Reid before taking a lingering look a Liz and Sam. "Well, this was fun but I'm off. Good night." Ann said smiling again brightly before departing.

"Nite." The girls said in unison somewhat curiously as they watched Ann depart. Reid flagged over the waiter and ordered more drinks. "Ann's just going to relax for a bit before bed," he said after the waiter left with their order.

Liz looked at her watch and saw that it was just past eleven o'clock. "Well I'm not tired yet."

"Me neither. What should we do?" Sam added expectantly, looking to both Reid and Liz for some ideas. Reid waited a couple of beats before making a suggestion.

"How about we take our drinks and go walk along the beach?"

Liz and Sam both nodded enthusiastically. "Great idea!" Sam said. "Lets go."

When the waiter returned, Reid signed the check and they took their drinks, leading the girls down the stone path to the edge of the beach. As they walked the music had faded into the background, being replaced by the soft sound of the water lapping along the shore.

* * *

Listening to the breeze and the waves as they walked, Reid led the two young women across the sand. They didn't speak, just enjoyed the sounds of the surf and the far off music as they walked along at the spot where the water soaked into the sand at the edge of the shore. They gazed around at the sky and moon as it peeked through the high clouds passing other resorts and people out for a late night stroll.

After they'd walked a couple hundred yards, Reid moved closer to Liz and casually asked, "So, what do you think of Ann?"

Looking up to his curious face, Liz took in his warm smile which melted her heart. Feeling very close to him after such a wonderful evening, she took a sip of her drink while she thought for a moment. "Um, Ann seems like a really lovely lady. I wish my parents were as good together as you seem to be."

Reid laughed "Well we're not as old as that, but yes, Ann is really a lovely person. She likes you two a lot as well. In fact, she was the one who suggested we send over the bottle tonight. Not that I didn't think of it as well, but it was Ann who actually suggested it."

"Mmmm, she's really cool." Sam added, coming close to Liz's side and clasping her hand in Liz's affectionately.

"Well, in fact, we've been discussing something to do for our anniversary and I thought that I might pass it by you two."

Intrigued, Liz looked interestedly at Reid. "What is it."

Reid chuckled nervously and took a swig of his scotch. "Oh, this is a bit embarrassing."

"No, come on, tell us." Sam implored.

"OK," Reid agreed. "But keep in mind, this is something that we've only talked about recently. We've never done anything like this, but have talked about on more than one occasion. So it would be no surprise to either of us if we acted on it."

"What is it?" Liz asked, almost breathlessly. Sam moved even close and wrapped her arm around Liz's.

"We'll OK, but remember it's just a thought and you're under no obligation to do anything, but what we'd like is to have sex with someone else watching."

Liz and Sam stood blinking, trying to think how to respond. It was Sam who spoke up first. "Us?"

"If you'd like. Either or both of you would be great." Reid looked at the two in anticipation of a quick rejection. Having a beautiful young woman join him and Ann in the bedroom was a fantasy they'd both discussed on many occasions over the past year, but neither had done anything to make it happen. Discussing a fantasy is one thing while actually arranging it is something totally different.

Reid continued before either of the girls could respond. "You don't have to participate or take your clothes off or anything you don't want to. Ann has on a few occasions played with some guys on-line and shared pictures. At this point we want to spice things up a bit and invite someone in whom we can trust and who knows where we are at. I think that's you and I wanted to make our anniversary something really special for Ann." Reid stopped speaking and finished his drink.

Liz was ready to say 'yes' but wanted Sam's take on thing before she did. Looking at her, she saw Sam was totally excited at the prospect and before she could say anything Sam stepped forward, reached up and pulled Reid's head down to kiss her. Liz walked over and took his arm and held him close. "That's the sexiest thing I've ever been asked." Liz said as Sam continued to kiss him. Releasing him, Liz stepped forward and kissed him as well.

They spend the next few minutes discussing what Reid had in mind, safety precautions etcetera and Reid reiterated that the door was open and they could change their minds at any time. Liz and Sam both agreed and stood together as Reid bid goodnight and made his way back to the resort.

Standing at the water's edge, Liz looked out at the water rippling over the gulf then over to Sam. She couldn't help bursting out "Wow, that was different! Boy is Ann is in for be a big surprise. I'm so excited. What about you?"

Sam looked over to Liz and then came closer. "I've had a lot of boyfriends you know."

"Yes, I know." Liz responded, knowing the full depth of her friend's sexual appetite. "And you seem to want to fuck anything with a dick when you get horny, or drunk."

Sam looked sheepishly down at the wet sand and shrugged her shoulders. "I love sex, what can I say. But I've never been really attracted to anyone much older than myself you know."

"I know. You really want to do this too, don't you."

"Yessss. I have a really good feeling about Reid. Let's make it really wonderful for him and Ann."

I'm with you. Maybe even add in a few surprises of our own."

"Ouuuu, I like the way you think." Sam cooed, glad that Liz was just as keen on hooking up with their new friends as she was. "Let's go back to the room for a nightcap." Sam added, and took Liz's hand in hers as they headed back to the resort.

* * *

When they got up the next day, Liz immediately began to think about the 'rendezvous' with Reid and Ann was planned for later that night. Reid's plan was to leave a note at the concierge in the morning. When Liz picked it up after breakfast it read, 'Meet us for a late dinner, around 7:30 tonight. After, I'll invite you back to our suite for 'drinks'. Reid.'

Liz was thrilled at the prospects for later that evening and kept her eyes peeled for the couple throughout the day. She only saw the couple once, mid-morning when they walked past while she and Sam were playing some volleyball on the beach. Throughout the day, Liz couldn't think about anything else besides their rendezvous. She had a good idea of what she wanted to wear and what she'd do for the couple's surprise which she and Sam talked incessantly about throughout the day.

Later in the afternoon when she was returning from changing into her dinner clothes, Liz walked through the casino and spotted Reid at one of the tables. Catching his eye, she slowly walked around and he extended his arm to pull her close when she approached.

"Hi gorgeous" Reid chuckled with a boyish grin on his face, noticing a couple of the other players grin at him with this lovely young woman. "I'm glad you came by."

"Hmmm," Liz bit her lower lip as Reid gave her a gentle squeeze. "What'cha playing." Liz asked in a sultry voice, putting one hand on his rear while looking curious as to what was happening on the table.

"Oh, this is ..." Reid started, proceeding to explain the principles of the game he was playing with about ten other people around the table. She was only half listening as he spoke but instead was more interested in admiring Reid's profile and the details of his face, the curve of his nose and shape of his ears. She loved his strong jaw and how he furrowed his brow when he lost one of his bets. They ordered drinks and when they arrived she took hers and leaned over to speak quietly into his ear.

"I'm really looking forward to tonight."

Reid straightened up and looked deep into her eyes. She was almost equal to his height with her inch high heels and a pleased smile formed on his lips. "Hmmm," he said casually, but with a hint of excitement in his voice. "I'd hoped you would be. And again, if you are not totally comfortable with anything, please excuse me for being so forward."

"Oh, no, no," Liz replied, trying to forestall any thoughts he might have that she and Sam weren't totally on board. "We're really excited about this, really! Sam too. We can't wait." Liz barely touched him with a quick hug and gave him and equally quick peck on the cheek before slowly backing away. "See you at dinner." Reid smiled and nodded, watching her go as she headed off across the casino floor.

The girls spent the next couple hours at the slots before going back to their rooms to freshen up before dinner. As 7:30 approached, they made their way to the restaurant and were quickly led by the waiter to Reid and Ann's table right next to the beach.

Reid stood as the young ladies arrived.

"Hi Sam! Hi Liz!" Ann said as the waiter sat the girls down at the table. "This is a pleasant surprise!"

"I invited them to join us tonight." Reid replied, smiling broadly at the three women in turn. "I thought we could use a little company this evening. Don't you?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, that's was a great idea." Ann's face was alight with pleasure at having the company. After the waiter gave each of them a menu Ann asked, "What have you two been up to today?" Liz and Sam both took turns talking about their various activities on the beach and casino. As the dinner progressed, the conversation swung back to Ann and Reid and they shared their experience on a catamaran trip which included a snorkeling dive and wonderful lobster lunch on the shore of a nearby beach.

"I love the water." Ann confessed as their dessert plates were removed and coffee was served.

"Me too." Sam added cheerily as she sipped her latte. "It makes me feel so free and sexy."

Reid nodded with understanding the asked innocently, "So anything interesting going on for this evening?" He looked at both Liz and then Sam expectantly as he added a dollop of cream to his coffee.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
123456...8