The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

Liz and Sam looked at each other and shook their heads negative. "No, just hanging out I guess."

"Hummm." Reid replied, slightly nodding his head again as he looked over to Ann. Moving a bit closer to the table, Reid asked, "Would you care to join us back at our room for a little champagne celebration for our anniversary?" He waited for a moment looking between the two women again before checking with Ann to see if she had anything to add.

"Yes, please do." Ann chimed in, sitting up straighter, eagerly awaiting their response. "Our anniversary is actually today," she added.

Sam and Liz both agreed, knowing perfectly well that Reid had staged this for Ann all along.

"Excellent!" Reid said enthusiastically as he got up from the table and pulled out Ann's chair for her. "Why don't you come by in say, half hour or so? We need to straighten the place up a bit first."

"OK, see you shortly." Sam replied excitedly. After Reid and Ann left, she quickly grabbed her bag and following Liz back to their rooms.

Once they were out of sight of the girls, Ann took Reid's hand. "Well that was a nice thing to do."

Reid patted his wife's hand. "Oh, I still have a few surprises, don't your worry."

"Oh you devil, what are they?"

"Nope, not going to tell. It's a surprise that I really hope you'll really like."

"Hmmmm?" Ann hummed inquisitively. "I'm sure I will."

* * *

Liz and Sam quickly freshened up and changed. Liz slipped on a one piece yellow sundress with a pretty flower pattern. She wore no bra and replaced her petite white panties with a sexy red thong. Sam kept her billowing green skirt and changed into a cute knitted top that had lots of areas you could see through the stitching. She also wore no bra either, a benefit of having very small breasts and her pointy nipples almost poked out between the weave she was so excited. Minutes later, they arrived at Reid and Ann's room and knocked on the door.

Reid's smile beamed as he opened the door and beheld the two sexy women standing in front of him. Holding the door open, he ushered them into the main living area.

"Nice." Liz said approvingly as she checked to room and went over to the balcony. The suite had two rooms, one with a couch, two plush high backed chairs, TV, desk and kitchenette while the other was the bedroom which Liz noticed had two queen sized beds in it.

"Yeah, pretty good. Reid agreed, eyeing Liz's large breasts and pointing nipples. "You both look delectable." He wriggled his eyebrows at the two and then looked over to the bedroom. "Excuse me, I'll be right back," he said before disappearing around the corner.

Sam skittered over and held Liz's hand. "I can't believe we are actually doing this." She said, looking back to see if Reid was near.

"Me too." Liz's heart was beating mightily ever since she'd knocked on the door. "Let's just follow Reid's lead until they start, then just do whatever."

"Ok." Sam agreed, straightening up as Reid returned, with Ann following a few steps behind. Ann was wearing a sexy pink skirt which stopped just below her knees along with a white button down top with very short sleeves. The top had a cute paisley pattern stenciled on it and her brilliant diamond earrings glittered as they caught the light.

"Please sit down and be comfortable." Ann suggested as Reid pulled a comfy chair in from the bedroom. The living area had a large couch and a chaise lounge. Ann took a seat on the couch and Sam sat down on the lounger leaving the big chair for Liz. Appraising Ann, Liz marveled again at how lovely she looked. Ann had only a hint of make-up on which nicely accentuated her natural beauty. The highlights in her light brown hair were striking and her lips had just a hint of red which made her very appealing indeed. Liz was always turned off by the gaudy make-up that many middle aged women tended to think was attractive. Ann was definitely not one of them.

"Let me pour us some champagne Reid offered, heading to the mini-bar.

"Mmmmm, sound good to me." Sam said eagerly.

The 'pop' of the cork brought a squeak from Sam and Ann laughed at her surprise. Liz watched Reid juggle the bottle struggling to capture the spewing liquid. The flow quickly subsided and Reid filled the four glasses before passing them out. He put the bottle into a nearby bucket and turned to raise his glass for a toast.

"To my darling wife. May the next 25 years bring us much joy and happiness."

"Here, here!" The girls cheered, raising their glasses to the happy couple as Reid sat down beside his wife. Ann beamed as she placed her hand on Reid's thigh while they chatted a bit about what Liz had discovered over the past couple of days while doing her evaluation. As they chatted, Reid casually put his right arm around Ann and began to gently rub long strokes up and down her back with the palm of his hand. With his other hand, Reid drew his fingertips across his wife's arm, causing her to shiver and smile shyly as he did, uncertain as to how the girls might react to his overt display.

The girls just sat there unfazed, Liz still talking and Ann smiling uncertainly. Ann edged forward a bit so Reid could massage the lower muscles of her back before he moved up and kneaded the tops of her shoulders.

Liz smiled appreciatively, hearing a soft low 'Hmmmm' of contentment coming from Ann as she tried to pay attention to Liz while Reid caressed her back. Liz watched Ann's eyes opened a bit wider when Reid reached over to brush his fingertips against the material covering Ann's left breast. Ann reacted with slight start, quickly bringing both her arms up to cover her chest and trapping Reid's hand against her. With a slightly surprised look on her face, she regarded the two girls in obvious embarrassment. Reid slowly moved forward to where his hot breath warmed her neck and whispered something into Ann's ear. She looked back and forth between Liz and Sam as he did.

When Reid finished speaking, Ann looked to the girls who continued to chat away without comment as if nothing unusual was happening. Ann's anxious look quickly faded as she relaxed, allowing Reid to gently cupped her breast. Liz smiled knowingly as a big grin formed on Ann's face. Ann let her arms fall to her sides and pulled her shoulders back, just a bit, to indicate to Reid that he was free to continue.

Reid was grinning like a schoolboy with a bag full of candy. Seeing that Ann was going along with his lead, he slipped his hand further across Ann's chest, effectively pinning Ann's left arm to her side as he rubbed her breasts. Moving his hand down and under her top, Reid swirled his fingertips around her soft belly, then up to the thin stretchy bra that he recognized well. Searching with his fingers, he quickly discovered Ann's hardening nipples as they began to poke against the smooth fabric.

Liz took longer breaths through her nose in an attempt to control her increasing heart rate. She could barely maintain any focus on what she was saying with the sight of Ann leaning her head back against Reid's shoulder, her eyes closed and her husband playing with her breasts. It was intoxicating.

Sam was totally engrossed as well. The scene developing before her was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She knew that Reid planned to seduce his wife and have sex with her in front of them, but the way he slowly took charge and Ann's encouraging response in turn was not quite what she'd anticipated. It was so hot! Reid eased back against the couch, angling himself so he could apply better pressure to Ann's shoulder while his left hand worked inside her top. Ann's head lolled back but then her eyes popped open as Reid removed his hand and began to work on the top's buttons. Undoing about half, Reid pulled the edge of her top aside, exposing her sexy white bra. Attempting again to cover herself, Reid's hands gently slide down to restrain Ann's arms, holding her firmly while she squirmed.

Ann was a bit flustered as Reid held her arms against her sides. She was partially exposed, but the excitement was like nothing she'd ever felt. Reid had just told her that he'd arranged for the two young women to watch as he stripped off her clothes and fondled her. Then, he said he'd take her on the couch and then, if one of the girls was willing, they would take her into the bedroom to play, with perhaps something more if either of the girls were willing. Her thoughts were rocketing through her head to the times she and Reid had discussed introducing another person into their sex life. Now, this move to arrange it while on this trip was totally unexpected. 'But,' she thought, 'now that they're here, I'm so excited I really want to have some fun and explore this.'

Ann moved her arms against Reid's and he let her go, knowing that their sexual exploration was based on mutual trust, communication and understanding. Reid wouldn't do anything to really hurt her, either emotionally or physically, so releasing her arms was a sign he trusted her to let him know if there was anything she wasn't comfortable with.

Her arms now free, Reid watched over Ann's shoulder as she slowly reached up to unbutton the rest of her top. Reid stared right at Liz and smiled as he pulled the fabric further aside to expose Ann's midriff. Ann finished with the buttons and turning her head, reaching back she gently caressed the side of Reid's face then pulled him towards her. Hungrily latching onto Reid's lips, Ann wriggled in Reid's grasp as he rubbed her breast again, pressing it firmly against her body before pulling the bra's material aside to expose her erect nipple. While she kissed Reid, Ann reached up with her other hand and began to squeeze her other breast over the smooth material. Moving slowly down her belly, she pressed her palm along her body until she made her way to her thigh.

Liz's eyes were wide with delight. She looked to Sam then back to the kissing couple who were getting on as Reid had planned, acting as if there were nobody else in the room. Liz's could feel the slight clenching between her legs as the play moved along. Liz watched intently as Ann caressed herself and Reid played with her one nipple, circling it and tweaking the firm nub in his fingers as Ann's hand moved down to press against her thigh. Liz could tell that Ann was getting more excited when she turned towards Reid and she began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt.

Liz did a double take when she saw Sam. Sam had lean back on her chair and pulled up the hem of her dress. She just sat there, mesmerized by the couple opposite her, her hand lingering in her lap over her pubic mound. Liz smirked, wondering if Sam was wearing any panties as her friend began to gently caress down from her mound, across the material to further between her legs, ogling Reid and Ann as she did.

Reid adjusted himself on the couch as Ann finished with the last button and pulled his shirt flaps apart. Kissing him softly, Ann dragging her fingertips across his cleanly shaven chest while she moved down his cheek to his neck. Liz's eyes widened at the sight. She had caught a hint of Reid's physique on beach the previous day, and from what she saw she was totally impressed. She hadn't had an opportunity to check him out when they'd seen each other around the pool, casino or at dinner because he'd worn various styles of short sleeved casual shirts, but now, with his shirt off, she could see that Reid's abs were nicely sculpted and he had almost no belly fat above the top edge of his belt.

'Wow!' Liz thought. 'Sexy.'

Ann's top was hanging open as well and Reid reached up to fondle her breasts. Ann leaned closer, shivering under his touch. "You're so sexy," Reid said huskily as his wife leaning forward to kiss his nipples and lightly trace her tongue around on his chest. Although he was nearly fifty, Reid knew he looked closer to forty. He hoped to keep looking younger than his actual age by maintaining his regiment of workouts at the local gym along with biking and some regular rounds of golf. So far, the results were paying off. He knew that Ann loved how the ripples on his stomach became more defined when they started fooling around and he got excited, and he was certainly strong enough to lift her up and move her around the bed when he made his mind up on what position he wanted he wanted to fuck her.

While strong, Reid was also very gentle. Keenly aware of Ann's size in comparison, he made sure that she was never in danger of being hurt while they engaged in any type of sex. Sometimes she wanted him to be rough with her, which he was more than willing to oblige, but while so doing they respected their safe words and that was always how they'd kept their sexual exploration within their comfort zone over the past few years.

As Liz watched, Reid nodded in Sam's direction. Liz could see that Sam was still fixated on Ann and Reid, making more obvious motions with her hands down lower between her legs. Liz giggled and Sam smiled back, her face changing to a more blissful look as she took a deep breath and leaned further back, relaxing into the comfort of the lounger.

Liz's mind was racing, trying to decide on what to do. She could either sit and watch, what Reid initially asked of them, or give in to her body's urges. Watching Ann slowly and lovingly cover Reid's chest with kisses was really starting to turn her on and she wasn't sure she could hold herself back. Looking back to check on Sam, it was even more obvious that she was going to thoroughly enjoy the show by the way she was playing around and rubbing her legs together. Sam started breathing more heavily as her hand disappeared under the fringes of her dress.

'That's it.' Liz confirmed for herself, instantly making her mind up to give in to her aching body. She began caressing along her bosom as she made her way down to her lap. The plush chair had raised arms that were thickly padded and covered in a soft burgundy material, just right for her to ease back into it and enjoy the show. Reid stared at her intently, with a slightly amused look on his face as he held circled Ann's breasts with his open palm.

Looking directly into his eyes, Liz slowly pulled up her skirt, just a few inches to expose the soft flesh between her thighs. Reid was in a perfect position on the couch opposite her. He could see directly between her legs and she pulled up the fabric another coule of inches. Excited beyond belief at this point, Liz knew she wanted to join in. Slipping her fingers under her thong, Liz quickly found her tingling clitoris and started to circle her fingers around the sensitive bud.

Ann was really starting to get aroused. While focusing on her husband, she hadn't really seen what the two young women were up to in the past couple of minutes but could hear some stifled breathing behind her. Reid played with both her breasts while she continued to kiss his lips and chest. She felt her nipples tingling, a sure sign that her excitement was outweighing any anxiety she may have harbored about having the girls present. Moving forwards to straddle Reid's waist, she brought her breasts right up to his lips, cutting off his view of the two lovely ladies. Taking the hint , Reid quickly reached around her and unclasped Ann's bra. Pushing the stretchy fabric up to expose her, Reid looked into Ann's eyes as he leaned forward and flicking his tongue across her erect nipples before taking more of her luscious breasts into his mouth.

As Ann quivered in Reid's grasp, he knew it was time to move things along. He knew Ann's body very well and from their exploration over the past few years he could read and anticipate Ann's moods from her body language to a T. Grasping Ann's hips, Reid gently pushed, urging her to get off and stand. Following her up, Reid turned her around to face the girls.

Liz and Sam were laying back into the plush chairs and Reid could see that they were seriously affected by Ann and Reid's display. Their hands slowly working down between their legs, almost to the point of stopping as Reid stood up from the couch and turned Ann around to face them. Moving Ann a bit more forward, Reid slowly pulled her top off her shoulders and as he did, Ann closed her eyes and let her arms drop so he could remove it all the way. Reid easily tossed the top onto the arm of the couch and returned to slip her bra off and set it aside as well.

Sam froze as she watched Reid slowly, teasingly, pull Ann's bra off and place it on the arm of the couch. Ann's breasts were scrumptious, not as perky as Liz's but what could you expect after twenty five years and probably a few kids. Reid reached up from behind and cupped them, pulling his wife firmly against him as he nuzzled her neck.

Ann giggled, obviously a bit ticklish, and reached behind to play with Reid's hair while she looked back and forth between the two girls. Her back arched and she tried to turn, but Reid held her tight, drawing his hands down her lower chest to her belly and then up again to tweak her nipples. Sam heard Ann's restrained gasps and watched her wiggle her hips slightly in anticipation as her husband played with her. When Reid moved to kiss Ann's other shoulder, his gaze shifted from Liz over to Sam. Smiling encouragingly at her, Sam face melted in pleasure as she began to play with herself under the material of her skirt.

Sam's eyes followed Reid closely. She could tell he was totally into his play with his wife. As he took control, Ann relaxed and became more relaxed, obviously becoming comfortable with the encounter. Sam knew from the discussion they'd had the previous evening that she was under no obligation to do anything other than watch. But now that they were there and getting going, the couple's play was so hot it was making her so horny that she couldn't help herself. Standing up, Sam pulled the bottom of her knitted top up and over her head, exposing her small breasts for Reid and Ann to see.

Reid stopped kissing his wife's neck when Sam's top came off. Lowering his hands to Ann's hips, he watched as Sam carefully laid her top on the lounger and confidently strode over to kiss Ann full on the lips. Reid could feel his wife stiffen, but he whispered softly into her ear, "Its ok sweetheart," and Ann relaxed once more. Sam edged closer and touched her pointy nipples to the shorter woman's larger breasts, sexily moving her shoulders so her breasts rubbed and jiggled Ann's.

Giggling, Ann reached out to slide her hands down under Sam's arms, down past her waist to her hips and carefully dug her fingers under the elastic band of Sam's dress. Reid let go of his wife and Sam lightly touched the backs of her fingers across the skin on Ann's breasts and belly, sending a shiver through both of them. Encouraged that Sam had decided to join in, Reid began to work the tie on Ann's billowy pink skirt and slowly tugged it off her hips at almost the same moment that Sam's own dress touched the floor.

Now that Sam was completely naked and Ann only stood in her panties, Reid could see the similarities between the two women. Except for being slightly taller and having very small breasts, Sam had very nearly the same sexy figure as Ann had twenty years earlier. Nicely rounded hips with strong legs and shoulders were similar attributes of the two women. Smiling broadly at Ann as she stood there, breathing heavily in her sexy high cut panties, Reid recalled the day when he'd purchased them from the Victoria Secret store. Ann had most likely remembered and brought them specifically for their celebration, but Reid was anxious and moved quickly to release her from their confinement.

The sight of Sam and Ann hungrily tasting each other's lips and fondling each other's breasts thrilled Liz as she watched and probed her wet hole with her finger. She also kept an eye on Reid as he stood back to take in the sight of his wife engaged the younger woman. Liz had never seen Sam with another woman before and her whole body was really tingling now at the sight. Liz removed her hand from under her thong and hiked her sun dress all the way to her waist.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
123456...8