The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

Parting her legs a bit further, she rubbed her clitoris over top her thong as she watched Reid remove his shirt and kick off his sandals. She could tell he was seriously aroused by the large bulge pushing against his shorts. Even more so, her excitement kicked up a notch when Reid sat down on the couch behind his wife and started playing with her rear.

Liz wanted to get in on the action too, but resisted. This was Reid and Ann's show and she'd let him make the moves. She could however get into it in another way. Standing up, Liz quickly pulled off her sundress and panties and sat back down, adjusting herself into the deep cushion of the chair. Hoping she could capture Reid's attention again, Liz hooked one leg over the armrest and returned to playing with her pussy.

Reid kissed the small of Ann's back and reached up between her thighs to find that her panties were totally wet. He was just at the right height sitting on the couch that he could kiss her lower back and buttocks while he maneuvered his fingers into her slit and spread her wetness up to her clitoris. Pushing apart her inner thighs, Ann responded so he could gain access. She leaned forward against Sam, still kissing her and caressing her chest and shoulders as Reid inserted two fingers into her hot slick hole. Feeling the tremendous sensation of her husband pulling out and pushing back into her, Ann groaned in pleasure.

Ann's vision blurred as she felt her husband penetrate her vagina from behind. Thrilled with Sam's boldness, she'd only expected the girls to watch, but it was apparent that the sight of her and Reid initiating sex play was more excitement than Sam had bargained. With Sam coming to her, Ann was exhilarated that she was now going to fulfill one of the fantasies she and Reid had talked about over the past year. Reid removed his fingers and Ann squealed as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down to the couch beside him. Standing up, he undid his belt and dropped his shorts to the floor.

When Reid undid his shorts, Sam saw his raging hard-on and the wetness of his pre-cum on his boxers. Caressing his arm, Sam looked at Ann who just sat there smiling. Sam knelt and slowly started to pull Reid's boxers down over his hips. As the waistband went past his upper thigh, Reid's hard cock sprung free and bobbed in front of the two women.

Sam stared in awe as Ann moved to the edge of the couch and firmly stroke her husband's cock. Ann pulled him to her, cupping his balls and slowly taking Reid into her mouth as Sam watched from less than a foot away. Gripping his cock at the root, Ann plunged forward to take as much as she could, then pulled off of him before sliding his beautiful cock into her mouth once again.

Liz had a bit of a hard time seeing but it was clear that Ann was sucking on her husband's engorged penis while Sam knelt before them stroking Reid's thigh and leg. Liz was totally pent up now, pressing harder and faster on her clit and pussy. The thrill of watching another couple was incredible. Reid alternated between watching his wife take him into her mouth and watching Liz frig herself on the chair across from them. His face was awash with pleasure as Ann worked her mouth along his hard wet member.

Shifting her attention, Liz watched as Sam, still kneeling, leaned back and rubbing her tiny breasts with one hand while manipulating her pussy with the other. 'Knowing Sam', Liz thought, 'she'll want to move in and swap positions with Ann in no time. But she didn't. Sam played for a few minutes then struggled to her feet and returned to the lounger. Laying back similar to Liz, the pair spreading their legs in full view of the couple, caressing and rubbing themselves while Ann worked on Reid's cock.

Reid groaned, "Oh, babe," as Ann jammed his thick rod into her mouth. "Oh, oh that feels so amazing!"

"Mmmmm," was all Ann could say in response, her mouth full of her husband's throbbing erection. Releasing him, Ann spoke unhindered.

"I know you enjoy my talents honey."

"You know I do." Reid replied, reaching forward to move her head back onto his cock. He rocked his hips forward as Ann sucked on him for another minute before pulling away and motioning her to turn around.

"Oh baby, I wanted to taste your cum." Ann pouted as she turned over onto all fours. "But I certainly can take some of that hard shaft deep into my pussy first!" she cooed as Reid positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh, you'll get that and then some." Reid replied, chucking softly as he pressed himself into her soft wetness.

"Aaaahhhhhh," Ann moaned loudly, her head dropping to rest on the back of the couch in relief as Reid's penis penetrated her in one smooth stroke. She was so familiar with him that she knew he was holding back, going slow in order to prolong her pleasure. "God you're amazing!" Ann gasped as Reid pulled fully out, then pressed his cock back into her once again. Ann thought how lucky she was to have such a wonderful lover. Reid made every effort to support her recent sexual awakening and they'd spent the last two years exploring several aspects of it. Not everything appealed to them both, but the one thing they were both keen on, Reid was now making become reality.

Ann appreciated the tremendous effort he made to arrange for these the two young ladies to join them and fulfil one of Ann's top fantasies. She loved him so much. Now that they were in the midst of their sexual fantasy, Ann decided that they could kill two birds with one stone and fulfill one of Reid's as well. In order to do that, she'd need to convince one or both of the girls to join in.

Liz plunged her fingers into her slopping hole and rubbed her tingly breast as Ann continued to receive the benefits of Reid's hard cock. She was captivated by the sight of his thick erection plunging into his wife and from her enthusiastic response and was enjoying it enormously. Ann rested one arm on the couch and Reid pulled her legs further apart and back so he could penetrate her more deeply.

"Oh, that's so hot." Liz said aloud, instantly shocked at herself for voicing what she was thinking. Reid picked up on her comment and maneuvered Ann's hips to the side so she was long-ways with the couch, her one knee on the seat and the other foot on the floor.

Reid stood on in front of the couch, holding onto Ann's hips and driving into her. "You like that don't you babe?" Reid stated, slowing to slide his cock all the way out so Liz could see its slick wetness.

Liz was mesmerized. Ann rested her head on one arm across the back of the couch while the other started to work between her legs. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Ann called out as Reid rhythmically fucked her pussy. Although enjoying herself immensely at the sight of live sex, Liz was feeling the need for a good hard cock. With a willing man nearby, the thought of fingering herself to climax didn't have much appeal and once again she felt the urge to just go over and join in. Thinking better of it and wanting to respect their arrangement, Liz resigned herself masturbating to climax just as Ann released a long moaning "Aaaaahhhhhh!"

Convulsing against the couch, Ann's hips and stomach rolled back and forth as she climaxed, immediately followed by Reid's loud groan as he came inside her. Reid held himself inside his wife for a minute, slowly sliding in and out of her cum filled hole while she finished twitching. He spied Sam and smiled broadly. Her eyes could barely stay open with her legs were spread wide and her fingers circling around her slick pussy and clit. Looking to Liz, Reid saw something more, a hunger in her eyes as she played with her pussy, intent on the sight of the couple's orgasmic release.

Reid pulled his cum covered cock out of his wife and reached for a towel to wipe off. Ann slid down the back of the couch and lay down, catching her breath and jerking a bit more as her body recovered. Reid handed Ann the towel and stepped forward, offering his hand to Sam and leading her the few paced back over to where Ann sat.

"Well." Reid asked Sam. "What did you think?"

Sam stood in front of the couple, her body was totally flushed and her smooth pussy slick with wetness. Looking over to Liz, Sam saw that she was in a similar condition and that she'd stopped and sat up, eager to see what was going to happen next. Reid sensed that Liz had wanted to do more than just watch, and was happy enough that the girls had joined in by playing a bit themselves while they watched him and Ann fucking. It was in fact more than he'd hoped for and he was thrilled that he got ot see these two incredibly sexy young women playing with themselves, naked.

"That was incredibly sexy." Sam finally managed to get out as she got her breathing more under control. Reid could see that her chest was still slightly heaving, a telltale sign that she was in a heightened state of arousal. Hoping he wouldn't scare her off by making a bold move, Reid whispered into Sam's ear. Sam's eyes widened and she rubbed her hands across her breasts and thighs in excitement at whatever Reid was saying to her. Nodding, Sam moved forward and Ann quickly made room for her on the couch. As Sam sat, Ann turned and her hands reached out to touch Sam shoulders and slide down her arms. Tingling already, Sam felt her skin was even more sensitive and she shivered as Ann caressed her small breasts.

Looking to Reid, Ann flashed a brilliant smile and reached up towards her husband. Reid leaned forward and Ann clasped the back of his head, bring his lips to hers. "Thank you honey," she said after she kissed him, then she released him and turned to plant a soft kiss on Sam's lips.

Turning away, Reid excused himself and went into the other room. When he disappeared, Ann stopped kissing Sam and motioned for Liz to come over. Curious, Liz came over to sit on Ann's other side.

"Wow! That was totally amazing. I think I'm gonna freak if I don't get some action myself," Liz exclaimed half-jokingly. She smiled and shrugged, slightly embarrassed at the suggestion that she wanted real sex, but Ann smiled knowingly and took Liz's hand.

"I think we can help with that if you like. Reid is a fabulous lover and I know that the excitement of having you two beautiful women join us tonight is something that we've both wanted for a while. I'd be more than happy to ask him if you'd like.

Liz's broad smile told it all. Ann and Reid were really a special people to begin with and Liz had some idea that perhaps when they all got together, that watching might turn in to participating and that she had struggled with. However, once in the swing of things, both she and Sam had not trouble losing their clothes and frigging themselves during the couple's sex play. Now that the all were more comfortable, it was obviously that Sam was keen on playing with Ann and nothing would please her more than get fucked by a really experienced lover, especially if his wife arranged it.

"Are you really sure about this?" Liz asked, wanting to totally make sure than Ann was cool with what she'd just suggested.

"Truly, I am. And I'd love to watch you experience the pleasure that I know he can give you. It'll be fun, and that's really what we want for everyone isn't it?"

"Sure is. Ok then, let's do it." Liz blew out a big breath, relieved that she'd agreed to share her husband on their special night. Ann giggled excitedly and pulled Sam up from the couch. The three naked women topped off their drinks and padded into the bedroom, tittering as they went.

* * *

Reid came out of the bathroom and stopped short. Some light was filtering in from behind him and from the other room leaving the women on the beds draped in shadow. Liz sat on the edge of the bed only a few feet in front of him, naked and cheerily sipping her wine. She was making a show of it, tilting her head back and arching her back, with a lustful look on her face, she was clearly displaying her lovely breasts that were even more enticing in the low light. Perplexed, he looked beyond her to see Sam cuddling up with Ann on the other bed. The two were laying on the bed watching him while Sam exploring his wife's scrumptious breasts.

Grinning broadly, Reid reached back and flicked off the bathroom light. Looking back to Liz, Reid admired her sumptuous figure, with her legs crossed, daintily holding her wine glass close to her lips. She was very different physically from his wife, being almost his height, with an athletic build, slim hips and tight stomach that she obviously worked to keep in shape. Her long flowing dark hair, combined with her large exquisite breasts that were steeped in shadow made his heart leap. As Reid stepped forward, his mostly flaccid penis bobbed out front of him, soliciting a giggle from Liz. She took another drink of her Champagne and then she patted the edge of the bed beside her, indicating that Reid should sit.

"Hummm. What have you little minxes been plotting?"

Ann propped up her head in one hand while reaching back to caress's Sam's cheek with the other. Sam still fondled her breast and stomach from behind with a mischievous smile on her face. "Happy anniversary dear," Ann announced, "I got you a present." Ann blew him a kiss then promptly turned around to face Sam.

The two women started to hungrily hug and kiss, leaving Liz and Reid to their own devices. Sitting down where Liz had indicated, Reid took her hand in his and looked deeply into her eyes then down to her chest. From her previous experiences, Liz knew that most of the guys she'd dated were totally infatuated with her tits and spent most of their time on them instead of other more interesting areas of her body. This time, if what Ann said about Reid was true, and she hoped she'd be in for a much fuller sexual experience. Liz cupped one breast in her hand and poured a small drizzle of champagne on it, licking the liquid off as some of it dripped down her belly.

Reid's smile melted her heart. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her like she was a princess. "I want you," was all she said. A slight grin appeared on Reid's face and he pulled her up off the bed and led her back into the other room. Turning off most of the lights, Reid strode out to the balcony to stand quietly while they listened to the swishing sounds of the palm leaves and churn of the surf on the beach.

Even though they were both naked, but she didn't feel the least bit nervous. It was seven a bit thrilling with the thought that someone might see them and that made her think about the reason Reid had invited her and Sam. From behind, she admired Reid's strong back and shoulders. She had the urge to grab his firm butt and caress his strong lean legs as he approached the railing and looked out over the quieter part of the resort.

Liz walked up behind Reid and with barely a touch, kissed his shoulder and across to the base of his neck.

"Hey, that tickles," Reid laughed as he swung around to capture Liz's lithe form in his strong arms. Liz didn't need to stand on her toes to reach him and moved right up for a soft lingering kiss that started her heart beating faster once again. Taking the initiative, Liz gripped his penis and held him tightly.

"Ah, careful," Reid gasped as he grinned like a school boy. He slowly drew his hands down from around her shoulders and caressed along her arms. When he reached her wrists Reid smoothly pulled her arms away and swung her around, changing positions so that she was at the rail, looking out over the beach and he was standing directly behind her. Reid pressed his body firmly against her back and held onto the railing just beside her hands.

Liz could feel the heat of Reid's growing erection against the cheek of her ass. Without a word, they stood, Reid swaying slightly against her as they gazed out over the beach and listened to the soft sound of the water rolling up onto the shore.

"You're a very special person you know Liz." Reid finally whispered into her ear.

Liz smiled and a tear ran down her cheek. Turning around, she embraced Reid and pressed her breasts to his chest. Her nipples were tingling again and the thoughts that came to her, of making love to this wonderful man, filled her entire world at that moment. Being only a few inches shorter, she barely had to look up to see the tenderness in his smile and desire in his eyes.

Admiring the lovely raven haired woman, Reid knew she'd made a huge leap from the conversation they'd had last evening and what they were now about to do. Even up to the point when they were on the beach the previous evening and he proposed his idea to surprise Ann, he wasn't sure that the young women would have been able to get into his headspace about the voyeur arrangement. Pleased that they'd agreed, he was thrilled now that Ann had taken the bold step to offer him to have this beautiful young woman, and even more delighted that Liz had agreed.

Holding her gently, Liz could feel the Reid's strength and the beating of his heart. She burned for him now. She wanted him inside her. To taste his cock. To feel his orgasm. She would do anything he asked and she told him so. "I'm yours."

* * *

Sam was so incredibly excited when Ann told Reid about his 'present' she couldn't help but pull Ann into her arms. Ann turned towards her and Sam immediately lay back, pulling Ann on top of her. After a few kisses, Sam leveraged Ann up onto her hands and shimmied down beneath her to get under Ann's swinging tits. Ann asked curiously. "Have you been with a woman before?"

Sam lay beneath and looked up to Ann's beautiful face. Tentatively cupping Ann's dangling breasts with both hands, she felt their weight and firmness. "No, this is the first time," Sam replied.

"Me too." Ann said, murmuring breathlessly as Sam gently squeezed. Feeling Sam's tongue touch her nipple, Ann gasped softly and started to move her body so Sam could pay attention to each of her breasts in turn. "I want this to be special for both of us."

"Yeah." Was all Sam said in a quivering voice before she licked the underside of Ann's breast and continued up to suck her nipple. Stuffing even more of the end into her mouth, Ann reacted, arched her back in pleasure. Straddling Sam's leg, she rubbed her moist pussy lips across Sam's thigh as they played. Rocking back and forth, sliding her growing wetness along Sam's thigh, Ann's arousal started to take hold.

With her pussy hot and tingling, Ann took charge and pushed Sam's arms out to the side, holding them there as she nuzzled Sam's neck. With a first kiss on Sam's cheek then her lips, Ann slowly moved along Sam's jaw and lightly bit and kissed from the top of Sam's neck, just under her ear, and down to her shoulder. Sam shivered and her body tingled in anticipation as Ann started to make her way further south.

Sucking in a quick breathe of air through her teeth then exhaling "Ouuuuuuu,"Sam reveled in the sensation as Ann began to lick and tickle her hyper-sensitive breasts. She'd told Liz before, that although her breasts were very small, they were incredibly sensitive and she'd managed to cum numerous few times by only playing with her tits and rubbing her thighs together.

Reaching back and jamming a pillow behind her head, Sam was better able to watch the older woman. Sam giggled as Ann looked up, a sly grin forming on her face before she flicked her tongue across Sam's pointy aching nipples. Wriggling her shoulders at the intense sensation, Sam was feeling even more aroused by being held down while Ann mouth slathered saliva all over her breasts.

"You like that?" Ann asked between licks.

"Yesss." Sam responded huskily. The tingling of her body and the exhilarating feeling of Ann's touch was making it hard for her to focus.

"Want me to lick your pussy?"

Sam could only nod her head as Ann latched onto a nipple once again. "Ooouuueeee." She squeaked as Ann's tongue slid down, tickling as she circled her tongue around her navel.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
1...345678