The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

"You are a very sexy young woman and I want this to be great for both of us."

"Ohhhh yesssss." Sam hissed as she felt Ann release her arms and move her hand down between Sam's legs. As Ann tenderly caressed the insides of Sam's thighs, Sam could feel her move her hips along Sam's leg. She could feel the slickness of Reid's cum that was leaking out of Ann's pussy, lubricating as she dragged her pussy along and her movements became more urgent as the stimulation built her passion. Continuing this way for several minutes, Sam felt Ann's fingers probe her clitoris and part her inner lips. Ann's touch drove Sam insane with anticipation and she writhed in pleasure.

"I want to taste your pretty pussy," Ann breathed huskily, pushing Sam's thighs apart and maneuvering between her legs. The two petite women had lots of room on the queen sized bed, and Ann easily lay between Sam's legs, holding her apart as she tentatively probed Sam's clitoris with her tongue.

* * *

Liz kissed Reid urgently. His lips firmly latched onto her tongue and she could tell by his short quick breaths that his heart was racing. Pulling back a bit, Liz whispered softly, "Relax baby," and stroked his back, up to his shoulders and down to the top of his buttocks as she hugged him lovingly. As they settled into another long soft kiss, Reid reached down and placed one hand on her tight ass cheek and raised his other hand to cup her lovely breast.

Pulling back, Liz looked down at her chest and shook her tits slowly side to side. Peeking up to check his reaction she asked "Like my tits?"

"Yes, very much." Reid replied as he captured one of her nipples between his fingers. Her breasts were indeed pretty spectacular. A bit larger than Ann's and more than a handful for him, they were firm and natural, with large dark areolas and suited her body perfectly.

"Eeeek." Liz squealed as a shock ran through her body.

Reid laughed and bent down to take her nipple in his mouth, teasingly biting the tip. His evil playful laugh got her even more excited, causing her to lift both breasts up together and offer them to him at once.

Accepting the offering, Reid stuck out his tongue and circled both her large areolas in turn, leaving them slick with saliva and tingling even more. Releasing one, Liz reached down between her legs and pressed on the hood of her clitoris, an overt signal to Reid that she wanted some further attention there.

"Huummm. You are a saucy thing you know."

"Oooouuuu," Liz cooed. "It's you, you know. I've never found being with a man so exciting and you certainly know how to tease a girl."

"It's always more fun to spend time with lovemaking. Ann and I have certainly changed our outlook over only the past few years and it has done wonders for our love play and our relationship as a whole.

"Oh, I want you so bad." Liz growled in the sexiest voice she could muster. She wanted to show Reid she could fulfill his fantasy, and she wanted him to show her what it was like to have someone really make love to you."

Taking Reid's hand, Liz brought it down between her legs. Pressing against her pussy as she rubbed herself, she eased back against the railing and enjoyed the feeling of them working together to stimulate her, eyes locked together with lustful looks building along with their excitement. It was wonderful. Working her clit while he kissed her neck and shoulders, Liz could feel the warmth of his penis as he rubbed it up against her thigh. Liz put one arm around his neck to steady herself and reached down between Reid's legs.

Grasping his soft cock, Liz began gently squeezing and releasing it as she bucked her hips as he fingered her clitoris. They both started breathing faster, their hearts beating harder as they played with each other. The additional thrill from being out on the balcony just served to fuel their passion and after a few minutes Reid released her lips and smiled brilliantly. "Come with me back to the bedroom."

Liz's head was spinning, but she took a few quick little breaths to settle herself and nodded, following him as he led her away. She bit her lip in anticipation, taking in the sight of his sexy body as he strode in front of her. Although she'd never really thought about being with a man almost twenty years older than herself, she was curious as to the differences as compared to a much younger man. He was truly very nice looking for a man of fifty. His back was strong with nice definition that showed he worked out, but not overly so like some of the other guys her age did. Reid obviously dyed his hair and cut to just on his ear and closely cropped at the back. His tight ass and muscular legs didn't have a lot of hair, but what she was really keen on was the sight of his beautiful penis, which bobbed mightily in its half erect state that made her giggle.

Suddenly feeling really frisky, Liz jumped ahead, slapping Reid teasingly on the rear before skipping around the corner and jumping onto the bed. Reid responded and was in close pursuit, quietly laughing as he caught her ankle and wrestled with her playfully on the bed. Flipping onto her back, she spread her legs wide and started to rub her clitoris again. Reid knelt between her legs and gently caressed the insides of her thighs, his attention torn between the sight of Liz rubbing herself and the activities on the bed right next to them.

Reid took in the sight for a moment. Sam was holding both her knees up and his wife lapping and sucking eagerly on her pussy. "Oh, that is so sexy, baby!" Reid said, just loud enough to let Ann know he was watching.

"Mmmmmm," Ann responded, pulling away to look over at her husband. "Sam tastes scrumptious."

Letting Ann get on with it, Reid lowered himself slowly, edging his way closer to Liz's hot snatch while leaving a few wet kisses on the insides of her thighs as he got closer. Liz let her head fall back on the bed and felt his weight shift around between her legs, smiling broadly as he edged closer. "Ah," Liz helped when Reid's hot tongue touched her sensitive clitoris. Letting out a long sigh, Liz just lay back, enjoying the feeling as Reid played with her, first gently, then with more urgency, tonging and probing her hot wet hole.

Liz's vagina clenched spontaneously when Reid inserted his finger as far as it would go while lapping his tongue from the edge of her opening up to her tingling clit. She could feel that he was totally getting into it now as he pushed her leg farther aside and worked his finger up inside her. Removing his finger, Reid put his hands on her legs behind her knees and pushed them back, almost to where her knees were touching her breasts and probed and stroked her swollen pussy lips with his mouth and tongue. Liz gasped and thrashed around on the bed while he drove her crazy, her eyes widening and almost crying out when he pressed two fingers up inside her. The incredible feeling was like nothing she'd ever experienced before and her vagina contracted in response.

"Hummm..." Reid said playfully as he stroked around her outer pussy lips with his fingers. "Did I find something interesting here?"

"Oh, my. I don't know what that was, but it was definitely something. Do it again!"

"With pleasure."

Liz tried to rub her clitoris again, but Reid wouldn't have any of it. "Lay back and enjoy." He breathed softly as he slid his fingers into her slopping wet hole. Finding that spot that was so responsive, Reid opened his mouth over the outer area of her pussy and he used his tongue to apply pressure to her clit as his fingers rubbed inside her.

Liz moaned. "Uh, uh, uh," as Reid stroked into her, touching that spot that almost made her pass out it felt so incredible. He worked on her for only another minute before her body wrenched up and she exploded in orgasm, shrieking out loud and bucking against Reid's fingers and mouth as she came. Her head swimming, Liz couldn't control her body as she contorted, her snatch convulsing and her juices flowing out to be eagerly lapped up by Reid.

"Wow!" Reid exclaimed. "You really came a lot there didn't you?"

"Holy shit." Liz responded breathlessly. "What the fuck was that!"

"Well, I'd call that an orgasm. Wouldn't you babe?" Reid peeked up over Liz's leg to see his wife fingering and licking Sam's pussy.

"Yes," Ann replied, peeking up from between Sam's legs with a huge wet smile on her face. "It definitely sounded like an orgasm to me." Giggling, Ann went back down on Sam, reaching up to play with her tits while she licked.

"Yup, it was definitely an orgasm." Reid confirmed with a chuckle.

"Oh, man. I've never had anything even close to that before. That was fucking amazing."

Liz reached down to pull Reid up to her. Wrapping her legs around him, she kissed is lips urgently as she used her legs to encourage him to penetrate her still pulsing hole.

"I want you inside me." She breathed heavily as she covered his face and neck with urgent kisses. Holding onto his semi-hard cock, she dragged his semi-hard cock up and down across her sloppy wet pussy lips a few times and when it became sufficiently hard, she positioned it at the opening to her vagina.

"Ok, ok sweetheart, just a sec." Reid said as he knelt up on his knees between her wide spread legs. Grabbing his cock, Reid wet the head by pressing his growing erection around her slick opening just as Liz had just done, smiling pleasantly as Liz wriggled around. She reached down, trying to push him into her while moaning, "Oh, Reid. Put it in. Please... Put it in. I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

Liz's sexy talk made Reid incredibly excited. The chance to fuck a beautiful young woman with his incredibly sexy wife eating out her friend in the bed right beside him was exhilarating. Being a bit older, it took a bit of time after his first orgasm to achieve his next erection and he was trying to coax it along while teasing Liz. The sight of this young woman, wriggling under his ministrations, holding her legs apart and eagerly demanding him to fuck her was one of the most arousing things he'd ever experienced. With Liz's encouragement, his cock soon responded to sufficient rigidity and he leaned over her and slowly moved himself into position.

As Reid entered Liz, she Liz exhaled in a long low sigh. "Oooohhhh Reid," Liz whimpered when his cock filled her vagina. "That feels soooo incredible," Liz almost cried. Flopping her head back on the bed, she pulled back on one of her legs to hold it out while Reid held the other and fucked her. Moving his hips back and forth, Reid easily slid in and out of her hot slick hole, generating an amazing sensation that she didn't want to end.

Feeling another's touch, Liz opened her eyes and saw that Ann was standing at the side of the bed and had placed her hand on Liz's leg, touching it lightly while Reid continued to fuck her. Smiling with absolute pleasure, Liz used her other hand to rub her pussy while Reid eased his still growing member in and out of her.

Ann kissed Reid on the cheek then looked down across his belly get a good look at her husband's cock penetrating Liz's pussy. The young woman gasped with each thrust. Her beautiful breasts moved back and forth in concert with Reid's thrusts and Ann reached out to rub one while her husband leaned forward to capture Liz's other in his mouth

"Sweetheart?" Ann whispered excitedly. "Are you enjoying your anniversary present?"

"God yes!" Reid gasped as his pace increased. "Oh baby, you are so beautiful."

Ann giggled and playfully slapped her husband on the bum.

* * *

"That is so sexy!" Ann said, kissing Reid's cheek once more before turning back snuggling down beside Sam. Ann circled her palm around on Sam's belly, barely touching and Sam writhed on the bed and tryied to grab Ann's arms to pull her close. Ann resisted and giggled as she pushing Sam's hands away. Sliding her hand down further Ann closed her eyes when she felt the wetness of Sam's pussy from her recent orgasm. She'd cum while Ann played with her and now Ann wanted more. Sucking Sam's external lips and licking around the whole outside of her pussy area, Ann started to build up Sam's passion once again.

Looking up over her mons, Ann watched intently as Sam tweaked her nipples and gasped when Ann clamped down on her clit. Finished with teasing, Ann licked her fingers and stuffed them up inside Sam's hot cunt. It only took about ten seconds of playing around, grinding her fingertips into Sam's g-spot like Reid loved to do, before Sam's hips started gyrating and she gasped and groaned as the orgasmic flood drenching Ann's fingers.

"Hummm. That was fast," Ann proclaimed.

"Aaahhhhhh." Sam sighed as she jerked and wriggled around, holding Ann's fingers into her while the sexy older woman moved up to tickle her small breasts with her tongue. "That was really cool." Sam gasped. "Fuck, I've never cum like that before."

Ann's fingers were still swirling slowly inside Sam's pussy as her orgasm subsided. "Well, I have learned a bit from Reid about what really gets a woman off. Did you like that?"

"Are you kidding?" Sam smiled sleepily, pulling Ann up to kiss her.

"That was great. Reid always knows how to get me off and I wanted to try that on you.

"Yeah," Sam laughed, taking the initiative by pushing Ann off her. She easing Ann onto her back and hungrily grasping her breasts, licking them roughly. Ann responded eagerly, shifting around so the younger woman could get on top, straddling her hips. Now that Ann had a taste of some pussy and had unintentionally brought Sam to a couple quick orgasms, she wanted Sam to explore her body and taste her pussy in return. Since she had no reference point other than her own, it seemed that Sam was exceptionally sensitive to being touched, especially on her breasts.

Sam had certainly responded with enthusiasm, writhing around while Ann played with her boobs. Ann felt thrilled and needed some release for herself. Ann figured that the combination of excitement from watching Ann and Reid back the living room combined with Ann's urgent kissing and licking had been too much and Sam spontaneously orgasmed when Ann probed her pussy with her fingers. 'That was pretty cool' Ann thought.

As soon as Sam was on top, she hungrily began to tease, dragging her lips across Ann's neck and across each of her luscious breasts. Looking up to see the extreme pleasure on Ann's face, Sam put as much of the gasping woman's scrumptious breast into her mouth as she could. Ann arched her back and let out a long sigh as Sam swirled her tongue around her nipple. Already very aroused, the attention to her breasts caused her nipples to stiffen and ache.

Opening her eyes, Ann looked down and watched intently. The lovely young blonde flicked her tongue across Ann's areolas and the hard nubs of her nipples before moving down to kiss along her soft belly. Ann's hands went down to cover her pussy as Sam slid one arm under Ann's leg and moved it out just enough to rest it across her shoulder. In the dim light, Sam rested on her forearms to release her hot breath on Ann's pussy. Ann shivered at the sensation and Sam gently pushed Ann's hand away, watching Ann's response with interest as she began to rub Ann's smooth labia with her thumb.

Sam had on occasionally thought about being with another woman, usually when she was a bit drunk, horny and there weren't any prospects of getting together with a man, but her interest had actually increased just before she left on this trip. She remembered once, a few years back, when she and Liz went to a frat party, there were two lesbians going at it in the corner. She and Liz watched from nearby like and giggled like schoolgirls at first, then watched with interest as things heated up. When one of them spotted Liz and herself and asked them to join, they were too embarrassed and quickly begged off finding the nearest exit as quickly as they could. That was her only real encounter and she'd never thought much about being with another woman since.

Now however, the invite from Reid had really stirred that curiosity within her once again. His incredible offer had come at just the right time for her to think more about exploring her sexuality. Sam smiled to herself as she thought about it, stroking between Ann's thighs and down to her labia with her fingers.

Ann shivered and Sam noted the movements of her pelvis as she touched Ann's soft parts. Ann was only half shaved, leaving herself with fine soft pubic hair on top but nothing from her clit down. Sam grinned as Ann's soft 'Mmmms' and 'Ahhhs' escaped her lips as Sam's fingers explored her tender folds. Ann's pussy was very pretty, she thought, certainly as good looking as her own and very sensitive too by the response her touch produced. Although she didn't have much experience with assessing woman's private parts, one of her previous boyfriends had an extensive collection of porno magazines and she'd spent some time reading some of the articles and looking at the pictures.

More recently, her occasional queries on the web about women's toys had brought up some pretty explicit pictures and now she knew now about the incredible variety of size and types of labia and clitorises and the general overall look of a women's pussy. The pictures had made her even more curious about how her own pussy looked in comparison, so when she checked it out in a hand mirror, she was very pleased that hers was on the better looking side. To top it off, she now knew how guys found a really good looking snatch so appealing.

Ann gasped and wriggled about on the bed as she felt Sam's fingers exploring between her legs. Somewhat nervous at displaying her parts to another woman, Ann half-heartedly tried to shield herself while Sam kept moving her hands aside, probing and touching, watching the older woman's reaction as she explored. Soon Ann's concerns were set aside as she became more comfortable. Gasping softly when she felt Sam's tongue's first tentative touch, she reached forward and lightly entwined her fingers in Sam's luxurious hair. "Oh, yes, ah, ah. Ohhhhhh, that's great." Ann whimpered as Sam became bolder with Ann's encouragement and responded to Ann's gentle pressure on her head.

Compared to her husband, Ann could tell that Sam was far less experienced in dealing with the needs of another woman. Ann knew what she liked, and so did Reid, but she really had to think about it when she first started working on Sam the first time. Being on the receiving end was a lot different than being on the giving end. Ann figured that the breadth of Sam's sexual experience was probably fairly limited due to her age. Looking back, Ann could recall the fumbling and urgency of her first few sexual encounters. Later even, the few years with Reid was purely animal attraction and cock/pussy action with limited oral and or finger play involved. Keeping this in mind, she'd have to give the young woman some guidance on what she liked so they could both really enjoy their first bi encounter.

For the next several minutes, Ann provided guidance and Sam eagerly responded, even more excited to see what Ann liked and her reaction as she tried out the actions that Ann described. Ann was a tremendous woman and Sam was thrilled at the results of her minstrations, especially when she finally finger-fucked Ann to a tremendous orgasm. As she came, Sam licked Ann's clit down to her hole, lapping up some of her fluids while Ann's body convulsed. Feeling Ann jerk when she moved her fingers, Sam quickly sat back on her knees and slowly stroked into Ann's pussy, giggling furiously as her fingers disappeared inside and Ann's body bucked in waves of pleasure.

"Holy shit, that was incredible." Sam gasped as sat back on her knees, observing Ann's body shuddering every time Sam moved her fingers inside her pussy. "Now I really know what an orgasm is supposed to feel like!" she exclaimed. Ann reached down and held her hand over her pubis, her body shuddering, less and less as she recovered.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
1...345678