The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann finally took a deep breath. "Oh, that was fucking fantastic." Ann said letting it out, reaching to pull Sam down on top of her. Giving her a huge open mouthed kiss and sticking her tongue out to meet Sam's, Ann lay back and held Sam close. Still having some twitches as her body settled, Ann held Sam's head and said, "You did great. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Yessss," Sam said in almost a whisper. "Thank you! I loved it." Sam slid off to lay down beside Ann, holding her head up to watch Ann chest slowly rising and fall. With a look of contentment, Ann pulled a pillow over and rested her head on it, relaxing in the glow of her orgasm as Sam caressed her breasts. Although they'd been focused on their own selves, both Ann and Sam were keenly aware that Liz was getting the fucking of a lifetime on the bed right next to them, so the each propped up their pillows and sat back to watch.

* * *

Reid had been alternating his attention between watching Liz gasp and moan as he glided his thick hard cock inside her and watching Sam go down on his wife. It was exhilarating hearing Ann's labored breathing and interspersed guidance on what she wanted Sam to do. "Oh man, this feels great Liz." He gasped, his erection fully returned now. He leaned forward and slide himself in fully, holding himself inside her while Liz wriggled around beneath him. She bucked her hips up for him to fuck her before he snickered and pulled out. Sliding the length of his prick against her clit, he lowered himself a bit so there was more pressure on her as he rubbed.

"Oh fuck Reid." Liz squawked, reaching down and jamming his cock into her starving hole. Inhaling deeply as his thick cock thrust back inside, she gasped deeply when the tip of his cock pressed up against her cervix. Breathing slowly out as he withdrew his rod, Liz took a quick breath when he slid his cock back inside her. "Aaaahhhhhhh," she groaned out in a long deep breath, "I'mmmm gonnnaaa cummmmm..."

"You do it gorgeous," Reid breathed softly, controlling his pace to make the pleasure flow through the both of them. "You deserve someone who will treasure you and make you feel as wonderful as you are."

Liz looked at him dreamily as Reid came forward and kissed her. Gasping as he pulled out then entered her once again she groaned. 'If he keeps this up, I'm gonna pass out.' She thought as the waves of pleasure came from her very core.

"How about you get on top?" Reid suggested, stopping for a moment to see if she wanted a change of position.

"Yeah!" she breathed eagerly. Rarely getting a chance to ride on top of her lovers Liz tingled in anticipation. Her previous boyfriends, and the occasional one-niters, didn't seem to be able to hold back their orgasms when they got going. More often than not, it took only a couple minutes or so before they'd blow their load, then afterwards they weren't that interested in doing anything else to satisfy her. She always played along that she was satisfied, and although it was great fun, she rarely came and had to finish herself later when her lover either left of fell asleep.

Occasionally when she either had a guy who was too drunk to cum or when she made the effort to get him hard again, she'd get a good fucking and have an orgasm, but this first orgasm with Reid was totally incredible and she was eager to see what they could do with his renewed erection.

Reid sat back on his knees and Liz moved off the bed so he could lay where she had been. Before hopping on, Liz looked over to see that Ann and Sam were propped up in the bed like couples do when they are watching TV, watching Reid and her with great interest. Giggling furiously as Reid got settled, Liz could see his straining erection waiting for her to impale herself. Moving to where Ann and Sam could see her face, Liz crawled onto the bed, licking her lips as she came right up to Reid's swollen rod.

With an evil grin, she stuck out her tongue and licked its length, from the root gently tonguing his balls, then tracing a line up to the tip as she stared directly into Ann's eyes. Liz kept her eyes on Ann as she swirled her tongue over the head of Reid's cock, causing Ann to squeeze her legs together and grasp her scrumptious breast and squeeze it. Sam grasp Ann's other breast and held it firmly in her grasp, moving to spoon with Ann as Liz continued to work on Reid's throbbing member.

Reid felt his cock aching mightily as he watched Liz lick and suck him. "Mmmmm. You going to tease me again, you little minx." He said suggestively.

Liz looked away from Ann back to Reid and smiled evilly as she positioned her mouth over him. Slowly, teasingly, she caught the head of his penis between her teeth, like she was going to bite it, and flicked her tongue across the slit, licking some of the pre-cum off as she did.

"Ouuuuu, sweetheart," Reid chided. "You REALLY want this inside you. Don't you?" Reid said half-heartedly. He was getting into playing along with Liz's teasing. Liz put her lips over the end of his cock and swirled her tongue over it. Closing her eyes, her expression softening as she slowly started to take more of his cock into her mouth, Reid lay his head back and relaxed, thoroughly enjoying in the sensation.

He really enjoyed a good blow job, like any red blooded man does, but since Liz and Sam had been so accommodating in meeting him and Ann tonight, he wanted Liz to have as enjoyable an experience as he knew he could give her. After letting Liz take a few good mouthful of his cock, Reid leveraged himself up on one arm and gently gripped her upper arm. "Save that for later," he told her, gently pulling her up to him. Seeing Liz nodding, she released his cock and crawled up to straddle his waist. Reid steadied her as she edged forward so her pussy was poised right above his rigid shaft.

Reaching down, he gripped his cock, holding his cock steady as she parted her lips and maneuvered her opening right onto the head of his throbbing boner. Pausing for a moment, Reid grasped the back of Liz's head, stared directly into her eyes and pressed her hips down, watching the look of incredible pleasure on her face as his cock deep drove into her in one smooth stroke.

Liz couldn't believe the feeling as Reid's hard cock filled her up. "Aaaahhhhhhh," She gasped as she descended onto him. Her body shuddered and twitched as she held him inside. He pulled her face to his, kissing urgently while she enjoyed the incredible feeling of his firmness. Liz released the kiss. "Oh my God, that's the best cock I've ever had," she said in an exasperated voice, with her head spinning as if she was stoned.

"Hummmm," Ann said from the bed beside them. "I know it dear. It's one of my favorite positions, isn't it honey?"

"Ohhhhh, yeeaaahh," Reid replied, feeling his balls tense and his cock twitch as Liz's tight pussy surrounded him with warmth and pressure. He felt the need to lift her and start moving into her, but held back and let Liz catch her breath and decide when to start up again on her own.

"Oh, fuck this is great," Liz huffed, raising her body a couple of inches. Driving him into her again, Liz leaned forward so her breasts touched Reid's chest, dragging them across him as she worked her way back and forth. Reid held her hips as she bore down more forcefully, driving him into her slopping snatch. Rocking back and forth, Liz's silky black hair spilled across her shoulders, the tips dragging along the bed beside them as she moved.

Speeding up, Liz flipped her hair to one side so her face was visible and reached under Reid's shoulders to hold him. Holding tightly, Liz pounded down again and again, oblivious to anything but the amazing feeling of Reid's cock inside her. As she started to feel the familiar sensation of her approaching climax, Liz's breath started to pick up. Sweat began to form on her brow and Reid started to move his hips, raising them to meet her movement as their intensity grew. Soon, Liz was panting quickly as Reid's cock slammed into her, his balls slapped against her skin as she bounded back and forth.

Ann was thoroughly engrossed at the wondrous sight of Liz's face as her husband pounded into the young woman from below. Sitting up higher against the headboard, Ann pulled her knees up and started to slide her fingers along her wet slit, masturbating herself as she watched Liz rock back and forth, her large breasts rubbing against Reid's chest while he drove his cock deep into her. They moved in total rhythm, skin slapping and breath huffing, the pair sweating profusely as they were lost in their pleasure. Reid let go of Liz's hips and placed his hands on her rib cage, pushing her up on her knees. Ann watched, totally enthralled as Liz leaned back, adjusting her hips so Reid's cock was angled to put additional pressure on her g-spot.

Her eyes fluttered and she started to gasp and pant as Reid thrust up into her. As she steadied herself by putting one hand onto Reid's thigh, Reid took her other hand and pushed it down between her legs. Ann smiled as she could almost put herself into the same position, as she had done many times, rubbing her clit while Reid's magnificent cock pounded into her pussy from below. She knew Reid was guiding Liz to rub her clitoris and her renewed his hold on Liz's hip, continuing to fuck her from below. Liz looked like she was riding a bucking bronco, getting totally into their fucking, gasping hand groaning, which made it more visually exciting for everyone.

Ann looked over to her side and saw that Sam was engrossed in the display as well. Like herself, Sam was rubbing herself as she watched her friend buck and bounce on Reid's stiff shaft. "Oh, fuck. She is really getting it now," Sam exclaimed, half dazed by the sight of her friend and her own fingers working furiously on her clit.

Liz was moaning incessantly now, practically breathless and oblivious to anything but driving Reid's cock into her hungry pussy. Liz's body writhed, her rigid nipples poking out, aching to be touched while she worked urgently down between her legs. Ann could tell Liz was almost thereby the way her body shuddering and he increasing pitch of the noises she was making as her excitement built even further. Arching her back even more, Liz started to wail and thrash around in even greater urgently.

Ann stopped rubbing herself and moved to the edge of the bed just as Reid reached up and grabbed Liz's tits. Tweaking her nipples, Liz's head fell back and she wailed, "Uuuuuuhhhhhhh," stiffening and holding her breath as she bucked, her pelvis gyrating on Reid as she flooded his cock with her juices. As she shuddered with the pulsations of her orgasm, Reid held onto her breasts not moving until Liz finally collapsed, panting onto his chest.

Ann smiled knowingly, pleased at the impressive climax that she knew only too well that Reid could generate. As she watched her husband lightly caressing Liz's back and buttocks as the young woman recovered, Ann noted that Liz had buried her face into her husband's shoulder was crying. Ann knew how powerful her feelings must be after an orgasm like that and moved forward to gently stroke the younger woman's luxurious raven hair.

Liz needed a moment. With Reid's guidance, the orgasm she experienced had been tremendous. Her tingling body lay on top of him and she let herself go. It felt like she'd died and gone to heaven as her tears rolled down her cheek and she struggled to catch her breath. Reid continued to slide himself inside her, slowly and gently while she held him and recovered from her orgasm. She felt another pair of hands stroking her hair and pushing it back to expose her flushed face. Reid kissed her neck softly and after a minute she moved her lips to meet his.

"Reid, that was incredible," Liz breathed between kisses.

"Hmmmm, yeah it was. You OK?"

"I couldn't help myself. Sorry for crying."

"No sweetheart, that's totally ok. You were great and your emotions are nothing to be ashamed of."

Liz pressed her pelvis down and clenched her pussy muscles on him. "Oh fuck," she groaned again, feeling his hot shaft wedged into her throbbing pussy. "That was truly awesome."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Reid said, wiggling slightly at the sensation of Liz's grip on his cock. Combing his hand through her long black hair he smiled, glad at the look of satisfaction on her face.

Liz flashed a quick smile and turned to caress Ann's hip. She grasped Reid's wife's arm and pulled her in, kissing the gorgeous woman quickly before she climbed off Reid. Putting her hand on his chest, Liz quickly kissed him again on the lips and smirked. "That was incredible, but I'm not done with you yet," she said teasingly as she sucked his nipple in her mouth and gripped the tip in her teeth.

"Ah!" Reid exclaimed as Liz teasingly bit his chest. Raising his head to watch the gorgeous young woman move down his body, he as the look of satisfaction on her face as she lovingly kissed his belly and boldly grasping his still rigid cock in her hand.

A low suffering growl came from deep within Reid's throat as Liz stroked his thick cock. Slick with her wetness, she squeezed out some pre-cum and licked it off before opening her mouth and taking him in, almost choking she was so enthusiastic to swallow his cock.

"Oooooohhhh, that feels so gooood." Reid groaned as Liz held him into her mouth. Arranging his pillow, Reid propped himself up against the headboard so he could enjoy the sight of this raven haired beauty bob up and down on his stiff pole. Liz eagerly licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock, slathering him with spit so she could glide him deeper into her mouth. She couldn't jam him all the way into her throat, but she could take a hefty amount and by the sounds of it, Reid certainly enjoyed the blowjob.

Reid breathed heavily, "Ahhhh, ahh, ahh," as Liz continued to drive his throbbing tool deep into her mouth. She'd stop, holding as much of him as she could for about ten seconds before starting on him again and Reid's vision swam as he tried to keep focus on this sexy vixen. With every thrust she urgently slid his cock deeper into her mouth, like a starving woman eager for his load and determined to get it.

After the first couple of minutes, Reid relaxed a bit and let Liz continue to go down on him while he reached up he began to play with her dangling tits. Her hair kept hanging over and he brushed it back to one side so he could see he wonderful face and lips wrapped around his throbbing member. Reid urged Liz on with upward hip movements and although tremendously distracted by the feeling of Liz's lips latched onto his burning cock, the sounds from the next bed drew his attention.

* * *

Looking over to where the noises were coming from, Reid saw that Ann was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs wide open. She had one hand entwined in Sam's hair while guiding the younger woman's face into her crotch. As he was, his gorgeous wife was having trouble keeping her eyes open as Sam's lips sucked on the sensitive petals of her flower. Ann grinned and bit her lower lip, occasionally gasping "Oooohhh" and "Yes, that's it," loudly as Sam lapped at her pussy and rubbed her clitoris at the same time. Ann finally flopped back on the bed and held her knees wide apart, letting Sam dig her fingers into her sopping wet hole, stoking up her heat and desire once again.

Liz brought Reid's attention back to her by playfully slapping his belly. Looking directly at him as she jammed his cock in her mouth, Reid gasped as he felt her drag her teeth along the length of his shaft. "Aaaaaahhhhhh," he grimaced and Liz's muffled laugh and twinkling eyes signaled that she wanted him to pay attention to her. Swirling her head in a corkscrew motion around his cock, Liz continued to drive down on him slurp his cock back up again. She had a grip on the lower portion of his erection and seemed to know when to press on it when he was about to blow his load.

"Oh Jesus" Reid said exasperated, "you certainly know how to drive a man crazy."

Pulling off his cock and licking her lips, Liz grinned broadly, "You know... I do have a few tricks of my own. I can keep you going for a bit yet."

"Sure baby, it's all up to you."

Liz nodded and attacked his pole once again. Reid's heart responded, pumping harder and his breathing increased to match. They were both sweating profusely and Reid closed his eyes to focus on the sensation as Liz continued to suck, lick and bite playfully along the entire length of his throbbing member. "Uuuuhhhhhh. That feels fantastic." He groaned again.

Liz giggled. "Uh, huh. You like that do you?"

"Yes, definitely. You are such a tease with that tongue or yours aren't you?" Reid chided as she stroked his cock a few times with her hand.

"Yup!" she quickly replied, winking over to Ann before jamming her mouth down on Reid's cock once again.

Ann felt incredibly exhilarated as she watched Liz, Reid and Sam. She never felt anything nearly as wild and uninhibited like this before in her life. Focusing on her imminent orgasm, she leaned over on one arm to support herself as she worked her hand down and found her clit. Lifting one leg up and placing her foot on the edge of the bed, Ann gave Sam more access to probe her pussy with her fingers and mouth while she frigged her clit.

With her eyes glazing over, Ann rubbed furiously, watching with great intensity as Liz's head bobbed energetically on her husband's cock. She knew by the look on his face that Reid was nearly ready to come and was a bit surprised that he hadn't done so already. An expert on getting him off, she knew she'd have to talk to Liz when they were finished to see what she was doing to hold Reid off, if in fact she consciously knew what she was doing.

* * *

Reid entwined his fingers in Liz's long silken hair and slightly moved his hips up to meet her hungry mouth. Glancing over to Ann, she smiled brilliantly and nodded to him, a look of knowing that he was 'Almost there.' As Liz continued to swallow his throbbing member, he continued to stare at his wife's beautiful face as she reached down and grasped Sam's head, pulling it to her pussy even more urgently.

"Oh, you are incredible!" he groaned loudly as Liz held him deeply in her throat once again. Pulling off, she licked his balls and up along his shaft, stroking him with her hand and pumping more pre-cum out for her to lick off.

"Yeah handsome. I hope you like it," Liz replied, her smile egging him on as she dragged her tongue up to the head of his penis and flicked across the top. She felt him respond by firmly grasping hold of her head and pulling her to him as he thrust his hips up to her mouth.

Ann's eyes opened slightly in response to hearing husband say she was 'incredible'. He was eyeing her and grinned, then looked back to Liz. Liz's response to him made her giggle. 'I'm sure he's talking to both of us,' Ann thought pleasantly, then gasped with a quick intake of breath as Sam distracted her. Ann wriggled her pelvis and continued to guide the horny blonde's mouth against her pussy. Sam was eagerly obliging Ann's direction by latching on to her clit and forcing her fingers deep into her steaming slot. Just as Ann watched her husband begin thrusting in earnest, Sam found her sensitive zone and the pressure she applied immediately caused Ann to fall back on the bed with the breath caught in her throat.

Pressing hard on her clit, Ann nearly swooned as Sam jammed her fingers in and out. The feeling was amazing and she wiggled her pelvis in concert with Sam's grinding fingers and tongue. Her orgasm suddenly exploded through her body and she bucked and jolted against Sam's lips as her juices flooding out to be lapped up by the luscious blonde's eager mouth. Gasping, with her body pulsing in the reverberations of her climax, Ann heard Reid groan from deep within his chest.

1...345678