The Evaluation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

Almost unable to look with her body jerking, Ann was just able to see Reid's final thrust into Liz's willing mouth. Holding her onto him, Reid's loud groan told her that he was cumming hard and the raven haired beauty was holding onto his thrusting cock with her willing mouth gulping down his flowing semen. Ann could see Liz adjust her grip on Reid's cock and milk it as he continued to ejaculate. After his hips thrusting through the first few spurts, Liz had an easier time. She swallowed the first wonderful mouthful and kept with him, slurping up every drop until he relaxed, slowly moving his spasming penis into her mouth before finally stopping and letting his arms fall back down to the bed. Breathing deeply as he caught his breath, Liz slowly licked his shaft for every last drop of his cum before wiping the remaining cum that was on her hands across her beautiful breasts.

Ann smiled pleasantly. Curling her legs up, she lay on her side as her body slowly recovered from her tremendous climax. Sam still knelt on the floor beside the bed, looking pleased that she was able to get Ann off again.

"Oh, that was great." Ann said laisily in almost a half-sleep state. Sam tittered in response, then moved up to sit on the edge of the bed. She rubbed Ann's belly and looked into her eyes to see more closely the look on Ann's face. Seeing Ann smile dreamily, and her body still shuddering occasionally, Sam left her to rest a minute and turned her attention towards Liz and Reid.

"Ouuuu." Sam cooed. "That sounded incredible!"

"Fuck'n A." Liz replied, drawing up the bed sheets as she lay beside Reid. She kissed his mouth and ran her hand across his flat bare chest.

"God, I thought you'd never stop cumming," she giggled as she pulled the covers over them. Nuzzling up to him, Liz laid her leg across his belly and cuddled him snugly.

"You were pretty incredible yourself." Reid commended. I don't think I've ever been able to go on as long as that, especially with sight of an incredibly gorgeous young woman who is severely intent on swallowing my cock."

Liz beamed and wiggled around to get comfy. "Well maybe I'll share my secret with Ann before you go. Or I could keep it to myself and you'll just have to invite us over for a repeat when we get home.

Reid and Ann both laughed at the young woman's proposal. "That's a very sweet offer." Ann chimed in as she pulled a pillow over and settled back up in her bed. Sam got up off the floor and started arranging the covers, looking to Liz curiously as she did so. Ann patted the empty space beside her indicating for Sam to come over. "If I'm not being too bold, I hope you can stay." Ann offered. "I'm certainly tired enough now and I'm sure you don't want to have to get dressed and go back to your rooms."

A pleased smile formed on Liz's face as she held tightly onto Reid's arm. "Suits me."

"Me too!" Sam said eagerly, quickly disappearing into the living area to turn of the last few lights. When she returned, she jumped into the bed beside Ann and cozied up, adjusting he pillow and covers before quickly falling asleep in the older woman's arms.

* * *

Over the rest of the weekend, Liz and Sam spent a lot of time with Ann and Reid. The second night together, the girls swapped partners since Sam was eager to experience the same thunderous orgasms that had shaken Liz. Similarly, Liz felt confident enough and curious enough to spend time exploring and being explored by Ann. During the days, in addition to doing a few excursions on their own, and Liz arranged for the four of them to go on a catamaran cruise which included snorkeling and a fabulous lobster shore lunch. While they were wandering about the dunes, Liz and Sam hung back behind some bushes rubbing their pussies over their bikini bottoms as they watched Ann suck off Reid when they thought they were alone.

When they returned to the resort in the late afternoon, Reid treated them all to dinner and dancing at a local nightclub. In the evenings too, they were all inseparable, mostly they spent some time enjoying listening to local entertainment and dancing before heading back to Reid and Ann's rooms for some more amazing sex. Once, Ann was a bit too tired and decided to go to sleep after encouraging Reid and the two girls to play in the living room together. All in all they had an amazing few days and each was sad when it came time to say good-bye.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
1...345678