The Evan Fantasy

Story Info
A long awaited encounter.
788 words
3.83
20.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years of Private Messages and e-mails where I always back down out of fear. My fantasies of a male to male encounter were often over powering. I finally worked up the courage to climb off the fence and take control of my fantasy.

I contacted Evan and told him I would be at the mall in Braintree at noon, wearing jeans, flip flops, and a white button down shirt. I would be sitting at the bench near the food court, public enough to escape if needed, private enough to follow though. At noon I sat down and within minutes he sat down next to me. My shirt was unbuttoned about half way, I felt his eyes exploring me. We talked about nothing, there was only one reason to be sitting here. His voice was calming, my hands were shaking, my flip flop fell off, the feel of the carpet on my barefoot was electric. I stood, exposing the rip in my jeans that exposed my ass to him. He reached out and a finger touched my bare skin, my cock pressed against my jeans, all I could say was "now". Evan smiled,

"I have a room ready, let's get out of here".

We hurried through the mall to the parking lot Evan's hands grabbing me as we walked, making it look accidental, it was making me want to tear off my clothes whenever I felt him , I would follow him to the hotel across the street, then to our room.

My hands were shaking as we entered the room, I stepped in and Evan ripped my shirt off my body, buttons flying across the room I stepped out of my flip flops, unbuttoned the jeans, he reached for the rip in my jeans and ripped the denim apart leaving me standing with nothing but a smile. Evan pressed against my naked body, the feel of the fabric against my naked body made my cock jump to erect, his warm hand reaching for my now hard and hot cock I let out a moan of pleasure. Evan peeled off his clothes, I dropped to my knees to take him in my mouth, my tongue reaching for his shaft and my mouth wrapping around the luscious red head. Evan's balls were shaved like mine and my hands found them hanging and full of cum, waiting for release into my mouth...and release they did, the warm salty cum filling my mouth while he grabbed my hair holding me in place as he pumped into my face.

We made our way to the bed where I lay on my back and Evan briefly kissed me, tasting his cum as his hands explored me.

"I am going to take you" he said, I could only sigh "yes" as waves of pleasure went through me.

He moved towards my cock and his tongue explored my balls, then my cock and he took me into his mouth, a deep sigh left my mouth as his warm mouth and tongue enveloped my cock. He slid a finger into my ass and my back arched, pushing my cock further into his mouth, he was sucking wildly on me, I grabbed the sheets as my cum shot from me into his throat.

As what I thought was the last of my cum left me Evan moved between my legs, spreading them apart. He pressed his cock against me, he leaned forward and kissed me again, this time I tasted my own cum as his tongue explored my mouth. I felt my cock stirring again and he pulled away, then he pushed his cock into me. The pain was horrible for that split second as my tight virgin ass was spread to take him but the pain was replaced with a fullness as his cock filled me and he pushed into and then out slowly. The pleasure of him inside me made my cock rise to erect again and he stroked me while his cock was inside me. I couldn't speak, my entire body was overcome with a pleasure I had never felt as Evan took control of me. He quickened his pace and pumped harder against me, his balls pressing against my ass, my shaved body quivering with sexual pleasure, Evan's cock exploded inside me as cum shoots from me, covering my chest, shooting to my face and I taste my cum. Collapsing beside me, we are exhausted and covered in cum.

We stumble to the shower to clean, I blow him once more before leaving. I gather my torn clothes and make my way through the halls to the parking lot, clothes hanging off me but satisfied. Can't wait for the next visit to the mall!