The Eve Spot

Story Info
A fantasy lived out.
1.3k words
4.38
7.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's shared a fantasy with me.

Time is the key for me. I like forests, the mountains, the north woods - or wherever I don't have to watch the watch or tick off the minutes. The spot must be difficult to get to - where my lady and I are to be alone. Perhaps some hiking or rowing - to reach our "away" spot.

We have worked hard to get to this secluded area. But, finally we have arrived. We have spent the day with each other; working, cooking and playing - getting ready for the night. She is soft, tired, and ready to sit with me by a campfire, cuddle.

At the magical moment, when the sun is receding over the hill top ...we cuddle. Slowly the light leaves, and so slowly we begin to kiss. We are in a lovers' kiss till the sun is well down, the light has faded, and the stars have begun to show.

Her kisses become more urgent; then mine as well. My tongue reaches for her, and she responds. We ache for each other. Urgently, then emergently, we begin groping. Hands finding hidden places, tongues exploring unknown areas. Our faces flush, our bodies beg for each other.

She claws the shirt off my back. I tear her from her shirt and bra. We drag each others shorts to the ankles. Then comes the sweet, savoring kiss that puts us in total communion with each other; long and slow, knowing what is to come soon. Then we break - and I continue kissing her face, her cheek and her neck. I can feel her hand snaking down my chest, reaching for me. My kisses travel down her neck to her breasts, first one, then the other. Time on each one is measured by the erection of her nipples. I circle each bud with my tongue, making them even harder, then taking them one by one into my mouth and sucking on it while I lightly pinch its twin. Her sighs fill the campsite, with no one to hear, so she gets louder.

Her hand encircles me, and I am hard. She strokes me a couple times. But her pleasure is utmost in my mind and I sink out of reach and my kisses continue down her belly to her damp patch of hair. My tongue tickles both sides of her lips, skipping over her clit ... teasing, touching, avoiding the critical area - and finally diving deep into her rich wetness. I love her smell, like the warm wet saltiness of the sea after a storm. She parts for me, and I pay attention to her clit. It stands up. It is a beacon saying 'come here to me'. No words are used; nor are they needed. Our bodies speak for us.

Her sighs have become moans, and then, non-words. An imaginary language of passion that fills her world. Like a slowly growing volcano, I feel her begin her ascent. She moans out, she quivers; and finally, she bucks into her first big O of the evening. Her orgasm has split the warm night air - telling the whole world of her love and her lover. Her juices cover my face - warm, wet womanliness.

Slowly her pulsations subside. There is a quiet, and a reticence in her. She has just passed the point of control and does not want to admit it.

From my view point, she is beautiful. She is sated and content and my world is happy. I have made her glow with us.

I crawl up her body, gently passing the areas of recent tumescence and sensitivity. She is still quivering from the recent orgasm. After ascending, I lay myself along side her and hold her for a time, her breathing calms and I think she sleeps.

But no - she reaches for me - hungry and eager for more. She has my cock in hand. She has my mouth fully occupied. Her spare hand is exploring areas not yet awakened. We kiss, tongues fighting, then caressing, then panting. She arouses me, pulling on my cock as if to say, "I want you - NOW!"

She licks my cheek, then my chin, and begins the wonderful cascade down my body. Her tongue flicks around my nipples and brings an electric charge that I did not know was there. It sends me into the heavens, only to plummet back to earth and into her arms.

Her mouth continues it's journey south. She licks my belly and circles my navel with her tongue. She descends with kisses and licks and nuzzles until finally she reaches my cock. Her care and loving have grown new heights. She carefully caresses my balls. Stroking the shaft of my penis at the same time. Her lips tease, and finally, close over the head of my cock. I can feel her tongue working the underside. Gently she adds a little suction. Then her mouth goes back up and down again. She continues this for a short time. My breathing becomes fast, my belly gets tight. My hands are in her hair. My head thrown back with eyes shut tight. I feel the end is near...

But, no - the little vixen has other ideas...

She stops just short and stands. "Follow me"says she. And off into the forest she runs.

My nymph has run away into the forest. I stand, looking stupid with my cock standing at attention like a flag pole.

"What should I do?" I quietly ponder (but a split second).

Like any good male, I run after her, nude as the day I was born. I know she went this way. I see the brush still moving and hear her laughter in the distance. The branches of the bracken slap my face and scratch my arms as I force my way through. Logs conspire to trip me, rocks to twist my feet. But no matter - my Love waits at the end of the chase.

Though my hard on has withered as the grass under the Texas summer sun, I will seek for her. I will find her. I will be hers, and she mine.

I am near. Her laughter gets louder. I hear her singing in the near distance. A few more yards, a little bit closer, and I break into a clearing. There is a deep blue pool twinkling in the moonlight. A towering waterfall plunges liquidly into the pool. Surrounding this paradise is a short beach of bright white sand that's sparkling in the light of the full moon. SHE is standing in the middle of the lake. The water lapping around her thighs. She is laughing and motioning me to come to her with the crook of her finger. The smile on her lips tells it all. I was set up, this was an ambush!

With abandon I run to her arms, splashing happily through the water. We meet in the middle of the lake in a breathless kiss. Hot bodies grapple, holding together, yet caressing each other with every fiber in every appendage we have.

Her mouth is hot on mine. She has reclaimed rights over my penis as I have reclaimed her whole body. I lift her and bear her safely to the shore. We lie on the clean sand and she parts again for me, this time not for my face, but for ME. I feel her heat before I feel her wetness. She engulfs me as I try to seek refuge deep within her. Our bodies truly become 'one' and we are a 'united' couple. We kiss as I slide my cock in and out of her sweet wetness. She moans her pleasure into my mouth, and I savor her in every sound, in every thrust and in every thrill that she gives me and I try to give to her.

I can feel my seed rising at the base of my penis. She is bucking and twisting in the throes of orgasm. Together we explode into the midst of the universe, each as one, together as one, in the face of God - as it should be

The end??