The Evening Train

Story Info
A rendezvous turns into more than expected.
1.9k words
4
31.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stepped up into my truck as I held the door open for you. You relaxed as you sank into the soft leather of the Denali. I closed the door and walked around, entering the driver’s side. The truck rocked slightly as I settled myself.

I looked over at you. You looked fantastic. A short skirt, light silk blouse, lacy bra barely visible through your blouse fabric and high heels. Your makeup was a perfect example of complimentary understatement. Your long highlighted hair hung over one shoulder. I could smell the sweet lotions you had applied to yourself from where I sat.

I started the truck. Before I put it in drive, I reached out and turned on the radio. The soothing voice of 'Old Blue Eyes" wafted out of the Bose door speakers. That's right, the Chairman was in town. You smiled and settled in. I reached over and pressed a button on the passenger door, my arm lightly brushing against your breasts. I spared a glance at your not inconsequential cleavage as I retreated back to the driver's seat. I could feel my cock start to stir.

"Frank's Place ok? Or would you prefer something jazzier?"

"This is fine." You replied.

I left the XM set to Frank's Place. I put the truck in drive, and as we pulled out onto your street, the headlamps turned on automatically in the dimming rays of the bright orange sunset.

I drove, not speaking, but occasionally glancing over at you. My blood was rushing with the anticipation of what was to come. After a short time, I slid my right hand over and rested it on your bare thigh. My fingers caressed small circles on your inside of your leg. You made a comment about it getting warm. I told you I had turned on the seat heater so you would be comfortable. You unbuttoned a few buttons on your blouse.

I continued to drive as the light faded with increasing rapidity. When we finally stopped, it was dark with barely a hint of light in the western sky.

I stepped out of the vehicle without stopping it. I walked around and opened your door, offering my hand. You placed your tiny hand in mine and I helped you down, closing the door behind you. We took only a few steps and I opened the rear door. You stepped up, but had to climb into the back. I had removed the third row and folded the second row seats down. The rear cargo area was covered with pillows and blankets of soft fleece. The door closed behind you.

After just a few seconds, I clambered into the back on the driver's side. I closed the door and reached forward and locked all the doors and turned off the lights.

You watched as I reached up and pulled down a small screen and inserted a disc into the DVD player mounted in the roof. I set the case on the blanket and you finally manage to discern the title "9 1/2 Weeks International Edition". You raise an eyebrow. I smile as I hit play on the remote.

As I hand you the remote, I pull out a bottle of wine and open it. I pour two glasses and hand you one. I kick my shoes off and lie back with you in the soft cushions. You snuggle against me. My arm goes around you, fingers tracing faint lines up and down your arms. You sigh.

We watch the film. As it plays through the various sexual encounters, my hands become more acquainted with your body. Your glass is refilled multiple times. Your blouse is wide open and my hands were roaming freely across you abdomen, detouring north occasionally to feel and knead your soft breasts. I can hear the soft whimpers coming from you as I caress you, my breath hot on your neck as I bend to kiss you.

On the screen, Mickey Rourke was ripping Kim Basinger's panties off and proceeding in to fuck her, almost raping her. My left hand slid down to your legs and then worked its way up between them, eventually reaching the thin material covering your pussy at the junction of your sexy thighs. I inserted a finger under the elastic and slid the tip along your lips. You were already moist. My fingertip rubbed at your hardening clit and you thrust your hips at my hand in response.

I rolled you over and pulled your panties off. I hadn't had sex in weeks and I wanted you, badly. The back of the truck was too cramped for me; I unlocked the doors and got out. I walked around to the back hatch and opened it. You looked up at me. I reached past your arms and grabbed your ankle and pulled you around like at toy. Yes, you were my toy, to be played with and used as I saw fit.

I pulled you to me, pulled you until your hips were at the edge and I was positioned between your spread legs. I dropped my pants and quickly entered you. You were ready, well lubricated and I encountered no resistance as I sank my length into you. I went all the way in and you could feel my pubic hair on your ass. I reached down and pulled off the blouse and unsnapped your bra. All you had left was the skirt bunched around your waist and the high heels on your feet. Fuck! What a sight! I pumped into you hard, the shaft of my swollen member glistening in the dim light.

I happened to glance over and saw him standing there. A rail thin black man. There was a couple more behind him. He smiled. I smiled back and kept fucking you. The alcohol was having its desired effect on you. You were horny and wanted cock. I kept hammering at your cock. Faint movement off to the side caught my eye. Those men were undressing.

I knew they intended to fuck you. The thought was too much and I came, shooting my thick cum into your waiting hole. I pulled out as my cock withered.

The rail-thin guy stepped into my place, his cock was very long, but thin. He ran the tip up and down your pussy lips. It caught a dollop of my cum as it oozed out of you. He pushed into you, making you cry out as the head bottomed out. He wasn't even all the way in yet. There were still, at least, five inches to go. He kept pushing, gradually pushing further in a bit at a time. Each push elicited a small noise of pain. Finally, you looked back and realized that someone else had his cock in you. You tried to crawl away, but he had a firm grip on you and kept pushing. Soon, he was in you completely. I didn't know if you had stretched to accommodate him or if his cock had compressed.

He fucked you hard, mercilessly. Like you were nothing to him. I suppose you were. Someone else's property. We all know that we never treat someone else's property nicely. The contrast of his dark skin against yours, the ebony shaft embedded in the white flesh of your pussy was incredibly erotic. I rushed to the front of the truck and got my camera.

He was still pounding into you when I got back. I turned the camera on and started taking photos.

The black guy said, in thickly accented English, "No faces."

"Ok." I replied as I continued to snap the photos.

He started pounding quicker. He was going to cum. "Aaaah aahhhh aaaaaahhhhhH!!" he cried out as he began pouring his semen into you. I clicked away as his ejaculate poured out of you, he was nowhere near thick enough to decently plug your tight little hole and the photos I took showed the globs of cum hanging from you.

The next guy stepped up and stuffed himself into your cock-socket. He wasn't as long as the first guy, but much thicker. He was thicker than I and a bit longer. Your well-used twat parted for his night-black shaft like the Red Sea parted for Moses. I stopped; my narrative was starting to feel like a film-noir detective story...

This guy knew what he was doing. It was only a few strokes before your were moaning in pleasure. Small spurts of cum were forced out with each thrust. He kept a steady pace, reaming your snatch. You started to cry out in pleasure, orgasm taking control of your voice.

He pulled back, hard cock slipping from your gaping cunt. He grabbed one wrist and pulled you out of the truck and forced you to kneel. Your knees hit the dirt in front of him, slightly parted. A few seconds after that, more globs of cum dripped to the ground. The guys began fisting his cock with one hand and holding your head with the other. Soon, he was shooting ropy lengths of cum across your face. Your eyes were glued shut as he continued to shoot; four, five, six massive gouts of jism shot forth and plastered your pretty face. He sighed a sigh of release and backed up a few steps.

The final man walked up, he was older, with a pot belly and grey body and pubic hair. His cock looked to be about the size of mine. He bent down and grasped your arm and helped you stand. He backed you up to the bumper of the Denali and pushed you backwards until you were lying down. He picked your legs up and slid into you. He began fucking you. You were feeling around trying to find something to wipe your face off with. I reached in quickly, still taking photos and handed you your blouse. You cleared the majority of it from your face and tossed your blouse aside.

This fellow wanted more, though. As I watched and photographed, he put you high-heel clad feet over his shoulders and reached out and began mauling your tits. You must have enjoyed it because you started grunting and thrusting your hips back at him as he fucked you, that fat black cock pumping into your little white quim. His black hands pulled at your tits, fingers rolling the nipples between them. He pulled them out, making them stand up in the cool night air. Your legs slid down his arms, calves supported at his forearms. He seemed to be using your breasts as handles now as he fucked you. I could hear the slurping of his cock moving within your sloppy twat.

Click. Click. I continued to photograph you. I wished I had a video camera for this.

Again, you cried out in ecstasy, orgasm ripping through you like an electric jolt. "That's it baby!" I heard myself saying, "Cum for me. Cum. How does it feel to pull a train sweetheart?"

Your eyes snapped open and looked directly at me; face contorted with the unadulterated pleasure the black cock was inducing within you. You cried out again. The black stopped thrusting, his eyes wide.

"She clamped down on me, mon! I can't move! She keeps squeezing me...Oh, oh, aaaaahhhhhhH!!" He said as your little quim milked the cum from his cock. He pulsed into you, filling you again. "Aaaahhh, yeah! She's fuckin' incredible, mon!"

After several minutes, his cock faded, he withdrew. The men, smiled at each other, thanked me for the use of you and vanished into the darkness. Leaving me with half a gig of digital photos, another hard-on and a well used woman covered in the semen of four men.

"Well, Sue-Ann, that was entertaining, wasn't it?

"Mmmmmm." You sighed incoherently.

I wondered what else could possibly improve the evening..."