The Evening Unfolds Ch. 4

Story Info
A.J. & Bob sat in nervous anticipation.
3.1k words
4.24
14k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.J. and Bob were sitting there in nervous anticipation. They could see Tam returning, the small suit she was wearing was wet and totally see through. Bob could feel the twitching sensation between his legs. He could tell A.J. was having the same problem, as his hand was under the churning water, and moving slowly up and down, stroking himself. He looked back at Tam and could see her eyes focused on A.J. and the movement of his hand. The look in her eyes must have signaled him to stop, because as Tam walked out onto the patio, A.J.'s hand popped out of the water, and he grabbed his glass to refill it with the rum.

"Oh no," she barked sternly. "You re, not getting off that easy, I saw you playing with yourself."

"Shit, it's your fault," he replied. "Watching you have all the fun, and us sitting here with throbbing dicks, What are we suppose to do?"

You'll do what I tell you to do," she stated. "What will your punishment be?" She thought for just an instant and began to rub the moist mound between her legs. "You'll clean me up with your tongue." She undid the small Wicked Weasel at the neck and let it fall to the ground next to the tub.

She took the now full glass from his and hand and stepped into the churning water and sat on edge. A.J. moved in front of her as she grabbed a handful of his long hair and guided him to her crotch. Bob shifted his position as to better see the action. He could see the approval in Tam's eyes as she smiled at him. A.J's head was moving in a slow up and down motion as he lapped away at her love juices. Tam was sitting there sipping the rum and coke, smiling, and moving her hips very slowly as if meeting the strokes of his tongue. "You, what should I do with you," she said as she looked at Bob. "You'll watch for now, and if your lucky, maybe I'll let you touch me later."

Bob started to open his mouth to reply but thought better of it. Hell, he did not think he would actually be this close to a sexual relationship with her except in his fantasies. He watched as A.J. worked her clit like a pro with his tongue. He moved it up and down slowly, side to side, and in small circles, staying in constant contact with her swollen womanhood. Tam's eyes were closed now, and she was letting small moans escape her lips.

"Very good," she moaned. A.J.'s pace seemed to quicken with the words of encouragement. He stopped for a moment and sucked the small, swollen bud into his mouth, which was obviously sending waves of pleasure through Tam. I could see her arms tighten as she pulled his head deeper within her. It was not long and I could see the unmistakable signs of orgasmic pleasure crossing her face. She pushed his head back and sat down into the tub, her hand massaging the mound, between her legs, as if in silent appreciation. She shoved him to the side of the tub, I could hear his back hit the wall as she straddled him. She reached beneath the water and guided him into her.

I could not see his face any longer but I could hear the satisfied groan as she slowly sat on his swollen member. She took him deep, all the way inside and moved her hips in slow rhythmic motions around him. I felt my own member throbbing as I envied the seen before me. She was raising started moving up and down very slowly now. She turned her head so I could see her face. I could not see the pleasure on his face as her head and glorious eyes were all I could see, or wanted to see. Her movements became faster now and with each upward thrust of his hips, She slammed herself down upon him. It was like she was trying to impale herself upon his rod, or drive him through the bottom of the tub. I am sure it did not matter to him, as his moans were growing loader now.

She was smiling at me, and reached out and took my hand and placed it upon her bare breasts. I could see the steam rising from her hot skin in the cool night air. He nipples firm and erect as I gently rolled them between my fingers. My manhood was throbbing, it ached for her touch, but she was teasing me now, I could tell. She wanted me to suffer with anticipation, and I was! Her hand moved up and down my chest and face and across my shoulders as if exploring, all, while riding A.J. into satisfied oblivion. I wondered how he managed to survive such an assault for so long, I was close to losing my load just watching the two of them. She was driving me crazy with desire as she had always done in my mind, yet here she was in person, I could feel the touch of her hand and smell the sweet scent of her.

I was in heaven, suffering with the hardest erection I had ever had, but loving every minute just the same. " I want you," I whispered, my voice shaking with anticipation and desire. "I know she said" as she slammed her self down hard meeting his upward thrust. I could hear the grunting sound intensify from beneath her and I knew it was the sound of A.J. unleashing his load of passion deep within her as I continued to fondle her stiff erect nipples. I heard in a soft and caring voice "and Bob" she was saying to A.J. "are sure your o.k. with this?" I saw his head nod in approval and she turned back to me a seductive smile across her satisfied glowing face. She stepped from the tub, her naked form glimmering in the light. I could feel the demons of sexual desire sweep across me as I wanted to jump up and take her. She picked up the now empty tray and

walked back into the house. I was disappointed that she had not taken me right there on the spot with A.J's nodding approval. No, I thought, it would have been to easy, and she still wants the desire to build. A.J. stood his limp spent member hanging satisfied between his legs. He also stepped from the tub and walked over to a counter against the wall. "Better change this" he said. He pulled a tape from the box and removed one from the recorder. "A camera, where," I asked. He pointed to the edge of the arbor at one corner. Yes, I could see it now, a small tiny almost invisible red light which blended well with the twinkle of the surrounding lights. "You dog," I laughed. "You really are a voyeur aren't you?"

"I told you so" he laughed, "and I'll have you on tape before long." "I will need a copy of that tape," I said. "No, I can't give you one Bob, but you will be welcome to come watch it anytime."

Tam returned carrying a fresh tray of ice and a new bottle of rum, and several cans of coke. She refreshed all our drinks and stepped back into the tub. I could feel the my wrinkle skin from sitting in the tub. I stood, somewhat embarrassed my swollen member, but I need to get out of the water for awhile. I sat in the chair adjacent to the tub. The cool air offering some needed relief from the blood filled organ between my legs. The muscles relaxed and it didn't take before it was hanging between my legs touching the cold metal of the chair I was sitting in.

"Are you enjoying yourself," Tam asked. "You know I am," I replied. A.J. just smiled and closed the door to the cabinet. "You know him and his voyeuristic tendencies," she said nodding toward A.J. "We will have many exciting nights watching these," he said. "We are not through yet," Tam said matter of factly.

She reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her. I was standing at the edge of the tub and could feel the blood rushing back to my member. She looked up at me smiling, as she wrapped her sweet, moist lips around me. I felt my manhood growing within her mouth, as she moved up and down the shaft. My quivering member could not take this for long. I was not sure where A.J. was. I looked around and saw him, camera in hand, filming the scene. It was an uncomfortable situation, but one I was sure I could get used to. Tam's tongue was working magic on me and I could feel the unmistakable throbs of my juices rushing to be released. Tam removed her mouth just as they escaped the end of my shaft. "You bad boy," she stated. "Look what you did, getting your seed all over me." I could see her wicked smile as she looked over at A.J.

"Get over here," she demanded of him. He hurriedly entered the tub, and again she shoved him to the side.

She began to stroke his member which was already rising to the occasion. She slipped it in her and began to ride him again, up and down the length of his shaft. "What are you waiting for," she said as she was looked over at me. I moved behind her and felt her sweet tight rear. I let my finger probe her tight forbidden orifice as it moved up and down, meeting A.J's gentle upward thrust. I let one finger slide into the hot canal and she moaned. It was strange, I could feel A.J's throbbing member sliding in and out of the adjacent vaginal canal. I began to work my finger in and out of the tight, hot hole. "Wait," Tam said, "get the lubricant" as she nodded to the tray. I had not seen it there before. I opened the lid and let it run onto my finger before replacing it back into her. I could feel her relax more now, as it slid in and out much easier. I placed the end of the tube to her tight anal opening and squeezed until it was full. I could see A.J., the look of pleasure in his eyes as she rode him.

Tam could feel the finger slide past the tight sphincter muscle. It felt good. She liked the sensation of riding A.J., and having someone else probing her tight anal orifice. She was not sure she could take them both, as she had never done a double penetration before, but she was gong to try. This had already been a night of first. So why stop now. She could him place the lubricant to her. She thought at first he was going to push the entire container up her, but glad to feel the pressure stop as he squeezed the tubes content into her. As he re-inserted his finger, the pleasure returned. It was an amazing turn on having the two of them working on her, for her pleasure.

I placed another finger in her tight hole. I could feel her tighten against the probing digits of my hand. I held them still, while she adjusted to the increased size. She stopped the up and down movement on A.J. as well, letting the pressure in her decrease. She looked back, over her soft silky shoulder and kissed m full on the lips. The taste of her moist lips on mine sent shivers of excitement through me. I could wait no longer to have her. I let my throbbing member slide up to her now waiting orifice and slowly pushed. It was extremely tight, and I heard the moan escape her lips. As the head of my member slid past the tight sphincter muscle I stopped to let her adjust to the increased size. I could feel the throbbing of A.J's member on my own, separated only by the thin skin between the canals. Her muscles relaxed and he and I began to move like slow piston's working for her pleasure. She moaned loader now. I could tell she enjoyed the feeling of the two of them within her. The heat with this forbidden area was immense, but thrilling all the same.

Tam loved the full feeling of them both within her. There was a fine line between pleasure and pain. She some where on that line. She felt full, and with each movement of their members, rippling waves of pleasure rocked her soul. It was as if someone deep within her had discovered the secret to her desire. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her, and she felt her juices mixing with the water in the tub. She could not stop, bucking against the two of them, demanding more of them with each thrust. She heard the screams escape her throat and she did not care who heard. Screams of pleasure and more were directed at the two men now serving her. She grabbed her own nipples and squeezed, she wanted to feel the pain and stimulation of them now.

The three of them bucking wildly in the tub was causing the water to flow from the edges. Screams of passion escaped all them all as they came in together in unison. Tam was in the middle being hugged and held by them both. It was a feeling wanted to remember forever. As they all three embraced she could feel the hard members of each softening and retreating from her.

How long they had held her, she did not know, but her skin was wrinkled from the water. A.J. looked into her eyes and kissed her. As he removed his lips from hers he said softly " I love you." Tam looked around at Bob who was smiling. "You are a goddess," he said. He smiled knowing his fantasy had come true tonight. A.J. got up and stepped out of the tub. "I am spent and I have to work early in the morning," he said. He walked over the cabinet where the video recorder was hidden and opened the door. He took out the tape and wrote on the label. He put in another tape and pushed record. "You two have a nice night," he said smiling. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow" he said laughing as he walked into the house. Tam got out of the pool. She was amazingly beautiful in the lights. Her skin was glowing and looked soft to the touch. She sat down at the table and begin to fix to more drinks. "Was tonight what you expected," she asked.

Bob stepped from the tub, the air was cold and he could feel his member retreat even further.

"I never expected this," he said although he had hoped it would. "You are fantastic, and I can't believe we all did this." A.J. and I have been talking about it for some time and you're the only one I would actually consider being with other than A.J," she said.

"You mean the only other man you'd consider being with," I said laughing. Tam smiled "well, that just sort of happened, actually we were just going to tease you two with some heavy petting."

"I am glad you and Toni hit it off so well," I replied, "it was the highlight of the evening. Seeing you two that way. It was one of the most sensual things I have seen in awhile." "You looked so natural and beautiful with her," I continued, "I really hope to see it again."

"You are so sweet," she said, "and you always say the right things."

She leaned in and put her lips to mine. She was so good. I wanted keep her this way for ever, naked and in my arms. I could feel her erect nipples as they touched my chest. The cold night air had kept them long and hard. I let my head fall to her chest and took on in my mouth, letting my tongue do the dance of desire.

I could tell that she was surrendering herself to me. I nibbled and kissed her breasts as if they were the nectar of life, and I could feel the pleasure coursing through her. I let my lips find hers again, and my hand slid down her flat stomach to the awaiting mound of womanhood. My fingers gently caressed, the small erect bud, as I slid it from its hooded covering. She moaned into my mouth as I rolled it between my fingers. I picked her up and her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. I could feel my erection slide between her legs as I carried to the hot tub. I stepped into the hot water, it felt good in contrast to the now cold night air. I laid her against the side of the tub and slipped my member into wet, swollen loins. I did not thrust, but just laid with her, my member deep within her. We continued to explore on the others mouth, each moaning our delight. I could feel the shaft of my member throbbing within her, beckoning me to slide it out and back in. Her legs were quivering with each throb, her vaginal lips pulling at me as if pleading for release. Slowly we moved together, letting our excitement build. It had been a long time coming and I wanted to savor the moment. I wanted to keep myself in her for as long as possible, knowing I would explode at any moment. She whispered in my ear "harder, oh yes, harder" and the pace of our movements increased. I could her lips wrap tighter around my shaft as her juices flowed. She was squeezing my neck hard now, moaning with delight. I could wait no longer as I felt the hot liquid rise from deep with in me.

I hugged her tightly, refusing to let go. "You are my goddess, I said, as I pulled her closer to my chest.

She fell asleep with me holding there. She had made the night the best of our lives. I picked her up and carried into the house. A.J. was sleeping on the bed as I placed her next to him. I kissed her on the lips and pulled the covers to her neck. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. I found a lipstick on the counter and wrote on the mirror. Call me again. Thanks for the best night of my life!!