The Event

Story Info
A couple's exploration takes center stage.
5.5k words
4.22
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrive at a chalet in silver Aston Martin convertible on a cool night just as the sun is going down.

You are wearing a low-cut silver, light dress that lets the spring breeze through and feel a bit of electricity in the anticipation -- not knowing what will happen tonight, but excited because you can feel the sexy lingerie under your dress that no one can see; a black strapless push-up bra which lifts your breasts and displays a wonderful view almost down to the bottom of your rib cage in front, and a black satin lace thong you are constantly reminded of as you shift your weight and feel your bare ass on the dress against the heated leather seat.

I'm wearing a fitted black tux, my hair is black with streaks of grey... few locks hang down above my forehead. We're both tanned and look wonderful.

As the valet lets you and I out, we walk together through the front double doors, you on my arm and enter a large hallway. We both take a glass of what is being offered on the silver tray and are told to enter the room on the left.

As we walk in, we see about 12 other couples milling around smiling, some laughing. There are heavy burgundy curtains hanging down from a high vaulted ceiling, a large matching rug in the middle of the room. One large crystal chandelier hangs from the center of the ceiling over a table that has a large arrangement of flowers with black satin strips arranged around the base.

When you look around, you're astonished at the collection of beautiful people in the room. The men are all distinguished looking, tanned and obviously in shape. The image of Baron Von Trapp and Christopher Plummer enters your mind on some and you chuckle to yourself... all very sexy. The women are just as remarkable; all with wonderful figures -- not the results of Barbie Doll-like surgery... all natural, but beautiful with aquiline jaw lines, pulled up hair with strands hanging down in wonderful dresses themselves. They are all on their men's arms, sipping their drinks and looking around as you are. No one appears pretentious or posing.. they are all happy and seem to feel the electricity as you do.

We finish our drinks as we mingle around and talk to people. We laugh easily and are enjoying this as we finish another drink. Occasionally I steer you to different places, but let my hand on the small of your back slip down to lightly rest on the right half of your ass. No one notices, but my fingers move imperceptibly while it rests there and you can feel each finger through the sheer material of your dress.. you're reminded each time of the silky thong as I slyly grasp the back just between my thumb and finger and slowly ride it up so you can feel the silk slip between your lips and glide... I chuckle under my breath as your breath catches each time.. no one else knows why your speech falters occasionally... my small sexual torture for right now...

After another drink, we walk out on the empty balcony. I turn you, put your back against the wall and start kissing your neck.. by now you've already heated up and reach down to feel how hard my cock is in my pants... it is hard, stiff and you softly caress it... up and down through my pants. I reach my right hand up to the front of your dress, spread my fingers and grasp your left breast.. curving my fingers over the material as I slip two fingers between the push up and your breast to find your nipple, hard and aching to be fondled, lightly pulled...

We continue this but I break away quickly and bring you back into the room. You've become so heated, you can feel the lips of your pussy becoming wet -- its making the silk slip back and forth as you walk...almost unbearable. As we enter, we realize we aren't the only ones who've become heated. Some of the couples are slowly dancing, kissing....many have taken seats in the red velvet covered chairs around the room.

We notice people's attention being to drift off to the right and see a lovely looking couple who are truly engaged in themselves and have lost the world. As we all watch, continuing to sip our drinks, you notice the man's legs are parted and you can't help notice the visible bulge in the front of his crotch. At the same time, my hand slips to your ass.

You initially are self-conscious, realizing there are people standing behind us, but you are too charged to care. As my hand begins to openly caress your ass, you're startled to watch a man standing behind his woman on our right lightly pull her hair back with his right hand, begin to kiss her neck as he slowly slips his left hand down the front of her dress to grasp her breast. Some of the other couples giggle, which you do at first, but then as you watch.. as you feel the pressure from my hand on your ass circling slowly across your cheeks, you become flush.. hot...

"Alright everyone.... " announces the host, who is truly a startlingly good looking gentleman in his 40's. "I think we're about ready for the draw..." All the couples laugh... this is not embarrassing, it's not some immature spin-the-bottle... you're not sure what it is, but know that everyone seems to feel comfortable with it, happy... alive. You look at me as the host takes a bowl around and I nod at you, grinning, to pick a piece of paper out. As he moves on, you open it and it has a gold number inside. Our number is 6. You look at me and I reassure you that all is well... I smile, you smile back and feel comfortable... almost at home.

After a small time, all the numbers have been passed out and the host chuckles as he presses a button, ".. let's see which one of you beautiful people will be the first, the most daring.. the ones who allow all the rest of us to feel... well, whatever the hell we want to feel!" He laughs as everyone laughs with him.

"Ok.. the number is "6""... everyone starts looking around... you're wondering what this means, but now I've a look on my face that is both grinning, but slightly evil... the 'evil' you've come to know when we're alone.... I don't look at anyone else... just you as I start gliding you to the middle of the room and the cherry table. The other couples begin to recede to the chairs and walls of the room as we take center stage. You are nervous... a little self conscious.

I stop, face you, place my right hand behind your neck and pull your lips to mine. You are torn between wanting me and the obvious attention the others are giving us. You look around, expecting to feel embarrassed, but for some reason their looks only seem to encourage you.. one beautiful woman winks at you and you can't help but grin even as our lips are touching.

As we begin to hold each other, I reach down and openly, strongly grasp your left ass cheek. You put your hand behind your back to take my wrist and move it away, still slightly self conscious, but as you do, I draw back my hand and slap your ass hard. You are startled... pull a few inches away and look at me as I slap it again. I've got such a grin on my face that you have to grin back.. I tell you " You're not to move my hand"

You sheepishly nod your head up and down.

"You're to do as I say."

Again, you nod your head up and down feeling almost absolved of any fear or responsibility. You are mine right now... if I direct it, you will do it willingly.

I turn you around slowly, press against your back, put my right hand lightly over your shoulder, cup your chin and slowly lean your head back. I take your left wrist, pull it behind you and place it over the front of my pants and begin to slowly kiss and nibble at your neck. You know they are watching, but you don't care as you begin to grasp my hard cock through my pants. My hand slowly caresses down your neck... across your collar bone... and into the front of your dress.

The back of my hand lifts the material away from your left breast so you are not feeling a groping direct pressure, but the light finger tips slowly drawing from the outside of your breast to the nipple.... Open, touching down again around your breast then dragging lightly together, meeting again at your nipple... teasing it...lightly twisting it.

You lower your face.. you have to see what these people are doing. Some are still arm in arm, sipping drinks... one woman is rubbing her man's leg... slowly up and down.. he clearly is enjoying it... but all are still watching us.. watching you.

I pull the material away from your breast so now it, your hard aching nipple and my caress and teasing are open for all to see. You feel a light breeze from a fan on the tip of your nipple which only makes it harder. You can't help it, you reach your right hand up and cup the outside of my hand... wanting me to make full contact, yearning for me to grasp it hard, push against it, press it up... I grasp your wrist and pull it down behind your back. Not painfully, but definitely in control.

I whisper in your ear..."...Sorry dear, not allowed..." as I slowly bend you forward and place both your hands on the edge of the cherry table. It is cool to the touch, smooth as you do as I instructed.

You're not ready for it, but only know when it makes contact that I've spanked your ass. You jump and hear giggles from around the room. I spank again; then again... your embarrassment is starting to be overtaken by the fire it is building in between your legs.

I lean down, slip my hand under your dress and slowly begin to caress my hand on the inside of your left leg.... Up further.... Up further... you don't even realize it consciously, but you've arched your back and lifted your ass even further in anticipation of my fingers making contact with your pussy.

I stand up, hand still under your dress and as you realize I'm lifting it up, over your hips, I cup under your chin and pull your lips to mine. Now you can feel a breeze along your ass as you realize you are completely exposed. I release your chin and pull you forward so now your chest is on the cold table, but it feels wonderful compared to the fire you feel below.

I begin to slowly rotate my hand over and across both cheeks.... You feel my hands each take one cheek and spread them wide... I lean out of your sight, but you feel first my breath, then the tip of my wet tongue touches your hole....you feel the tip begin to circle it.. it feels wonderful and you open your eyes and look to your left again.

There is a particularly sexy couple watching. He has a well-built chest that narrows down into a slim matador waist.. very dark hair with a few curls in front. He is obviously very large and you can't help noticing how stiff and long his cock is through the material of his pant leg.. maybe a little too large, but incredibly sexy to see as the beautiful woman next to him is stroking him through the material. He has his hand buried behind her and is obviously doing all sorts of wonderful things with his fingers.. I stand up, reach slowly under you, between your legs and very lightly place my middle finger resting across your clit.. no rubbing, no movement, just painfully still as your clit is throbbing.

I begin to spank you again, over and over alternating between your cheeks, not fast.. but the thought and feel of my hand spanking your naked ass in front of all these people is dangerously exciting..... you glance to your right, and a wonderful woman is leaning back, legs spread with her man's head between them obviously driving her up the wall licking and playing with her pussy... next to them a woman is leaned over, head against her man's stomach so all can see his stiff cock slowly sliding in and out of her mouth... noises start to become apparent from all directions... moans and wet sounds of yearning, sucking....

Most continue to open their eyes to glance at you, naked from the waist down, ass bare, being spanked and fondled in the open... legs spread... I stop, reach across, cup your chin and pull your mouth to mine as I simply start rubbing your ass... I pull away, grin and tell you, "Lay down on your back"

I position you on your back with your head pointed toward the table legs. I reach up, grab one of the satin strands surrounding the flowers, wind them around your wrists gently, but firmly, raise your bound hands above your head and secure them to one of the table legs.

I reach down and lift your dress above your waist and gently spread your legs so the knees are far apart, almost touching the ground and your pussy is totally open to view. I kneel by your head, pull off my jacket, rip off my tie and unbutton the top few buttons of my billowy white shirt.. just enough so the top half of my tan chest is visible, but it all closes down into the slim waist of my black pants. I slowly slide my zipper down then reach in and pull my stiff cock out....

There are some drops of pre-cum and my cock is very hard. I stroke myself, inches above your face, slowly... dip my finger in the pre-cum and slowly coat your lips. I reach down, staring into your eyes as you are in mine, gently cup your chin, turn your head to me so the right side of your face is resting gently on the wonderfully soft carpet and slowly feed my cock into your mouth.

You can feel the breeze across your wet pussy, hear the sucking and moaning from those around you knowing it's the sound of clits, hard cocks and breasts being sucked, stroked... pulled ... twisted... licked...and feel the soft skin of my cock gliding across your lips... along your tongue.. the head throbbing.

I reach down in between your legs, under your right thigh and pull your lower body up so your knees are almost next to your head. This positions your ass and pussy straight up in the air -- totally accessible, totally open.. absolutely vulnerable.

I look down and see your eyes closed, your head gently resting on its side as you feed from my cock slowly.. the suction of your checks as you're slowly working your tongue...

I pull a bottle of warm oil from somewhere and at first you feel it hit your left ass cheek, then slowly travel across your pussy, then to the right cheek and finally, like little bolts of electricity, you can feel the thick stream of oil hit and then pool up on your ass hole until it starts to travel slowly down between your lips...

You open your eyes hazily and look past my left hip at that handsome couple. She now has his almost too-large cock out and is lovingly licking, sucking and stroking the head in her mouth.... His cock is so huge and strong and it looks so amazingly erotic seeing it glide in her beautiful mouth... then you feel my hand as I slowly start spreading the oil all over your ass cheeks, gliding over your pussy, in between your ass cheeks... in big circles....slowly.. making you ache for relief.

Then you feel a single finger that starts gently circling your ass hole... very slowly. The tingling feeling quickens your breath and you begin moaning just a bit while continuing to suck on my cock.

I slowly slip the tip of my finger into your ass.... It feels wonderful... as I keep penetrating you, you feel each knuckle as it gently spreads your hole, then closes slightly afterward only to open again at the next knuckle... in and out slowly. I'm fucking your ass with my finger and you are sucking my cock in front of all these beautiful people whose own breaths are quickening at the sight of my finger slowly sliding in and out of your raised ass...

After a bit, my pinky joins my ring finger and now the sensation intensifies...your hole feels wonderfully violated.... Pleasantly stretched... not painfully.... You feel my fingers in side of you... sliding against the walls... massaging the opening as the knuckles pass like the wonderful ribs of a vibrator, or veins of a cock...

As I slowly pump your ass with these two fingers, I join my index and middle finger together and begin slipping them into your pussy each time the other fingers fuck your ass. Together they slowly slide in... then out... you can't help but start to rock your hips up.. you want more, you want them deeper.... But I adjust and maintain the pace driving your breath to quicken even more... your moans are now a mix of pleasure and a plea for stronger thrusts.. stronger, deeper....

I adjust my left foot to the other side of your head.. turn... and you suddenly feel my mouth clamp down on your clit... not just your clit, but my full, wide mouth engulf the lips and skin all around it... and I being slowly, strongly sucking until it is pulled deep into my mouth... making it enlarged, more sensitive... you feel like I could almost swallow it until you feel my warm tongue circling ... wrapping... massaging your drawn in clit...

This is sending you into a near frenzy, but your hands are bound, my fingers are fucking your ass and pussy and this wonderful, soft skin surround a rock hard cock is sliding into your mouth... there's nothing you can do to race to the end, to explode to relieve this... you are in my control and I will allow you to cum when I think you're ready..

You dreamily open your eyes and see the beautiful woman has now quickened her pace on her man's large cock... she's going faster... you feel me sucking, playing ... hear the sounds as I'm practically lashing your clit with my tongue...

The man's hand impatiently reached down, pulls her dress up... lifts her right leg to reveal a beautiful, shaven pussy ... he starts rubbing her clit in circles... not slow, not gentle.. demanding.... She is writhing her hips to this and is sucking him so hard and fast you can hear the slurping sounds as his veins pass her lips... she begins to jerk the rest of this length...

I start plummeting my fingers inside you... driving them in, then holding them there... deep... massaging the inside of your ass and pussy... I pull back and you start feeling small shocks that make your body jump... you realize I've started spanking your clit now... not hard... just a tap... tap...tap...tap... your body quivers with each pat on your clit...

She is going faster... he is circling faster... he raises his chin.. presses his tan chest forward.. this is it... he's going to explode from the large cock into her lovely face, her sculptured throat.. I rub your clit furiously....

He's cumming now... she's drinking it in and it doesn't seem to stop....some of it escapes her lips and is dripping down.. down his long, strong cock... when it reaches his balls you've had it... that's it... it's time.. now!

I suck your clit deep into my mouth as waves of fire begin to build like ocean swells and pass from between your legs.. washing across your stomach, your aching breasts and hard nipples...exploding up into your head, then all the way back down like receding waters... over and over your orgasm washes over you as you watch her lips part as well...her press her hips hard against her man's hand... her eyes barely open.. looking at you, realizing you are being sent skyward as well....

A small grin is on her face and you can't help smiling back with your eyes as you know you're both enjoying this moment... her sight of your ass and pussy being fucked, clit sucked while my cock rests in your mouth... and your sight of her pleasure, her thrusting hips, her lips partially open and stuttering...and her mans dripping cock...

Eventually I let you come down...slowly lowering your body back down to the ground.... Loosening your wrists... you sit up and our mouths meet as you slowly stroke my exposed cock... then a new urge strikes you.. and as you consider it, it builds until you act...

You stand up in front of me, staring down... not saying a word. You see in my eyes that I understand, and I want it.. I want it from you.

You take the silk strip, bind my wrists.. slowly lower my back and secure my hands to the same leg you were bound to. You kneel between my legs, slowly un-do my belt and pull my pants down... and then completely off.

You reach up and undo the rest of the buttons and open my shirt so that my naked legs lead up to my bare, shaved cock and balls... all the way up my exposed, tanned stomach and chest with the white shirt collapsed on either side of my torso...

12