The Event Pt. 02 (A Spin-Off)

Story Info
Meteor crash turns women into sluts. Is there a cure?
2.3k words
4.5
18k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks. This is one I wrote super fast, so I hope it isn't too noticeable. It's a take on The Event, but with a different set of "mechanics." Also, the original series is under Incest, while this is Fetish. No incest in this very short tale, and I can't think where best this belongs. Maybe exhibitionism. I suck at choosing categories.

What is the same: an asteroid hits the earth, makes sex happen. This was fun, but doesn't end too raunchy, so I'm sure I'll get the typical hate mail over it. However, I just don't think this one needs more. Definitely a shorty. Enjoy!

*****

"Excuse me, sir? May I suck your cock?" a soft voice asked. I had been waiting on the tram for nearly five minutes. Frankly, I was surprised it took this long before someone asked. I turned to the young woman.

"Of course," I said, unbuckling my belt, getting prepared.

Ever since The Event, men have adapted. Most healthy males are capable of producing three or four loads a day. It was necessary, considering today's challenges. If adult, per-menopausal women went without swallowing cum on a regular basis, they became sex-starved cum-sluts, in no time. I mean, just utterly, shameless creatures, willing to be fucked by anyone or everyone, anywhere, at any time. It wasn't giving the blowjobs that made women sluts. Quite the opposite. They did it in order to keep from becoming sluts.

The Event changed the lives of every adult in the country. It was the result of a large meteor that hit the Atlantic, sending ripples across the globe. It wasn't just in tsunamis, either. Not long after the meteor hit, women began shamelessly begging for cock.

Any woman, anywhere, couldn't resist the urge to strip naked and hunt for sexual satisfaction. It was by accident - and experience - that people discovered that after a woman swallows semen, she comes to her senses for a time. She is no longer an insatiable, cum-seeking tramp.

Some women can go several days without needing to swallow cum, but most have a daily routine. Then there are the unfortunate ones. The ones who feel the urge to become a slut creep up on them every four or five hours. Multiple blowjobs a day are required for those poor souls. Most men men don't like dating the ones who require such maintenance. Inevitably, they miss a blowjob at some point in time, and and end up stripped naked, running the halls and streets, looking for anyone willing to fuck them and make them cum... at least until they swallow semen again.

Most guys - the good ones anyway - who come across a woman like that, will deliver their load in her mouth. Sometimes the sluts are begging you to cum in their pussies or their asses, but you don't give in. Once swallowed, the women come back to their senses, and most are very appreciative.

A consequence of The Event were the laws put in place. As everyone recognized that no woman should ever lose her self-control unwillingly - her agency, as it were - any time a woman asks a man if she can suck his cock, he must agree, if he is able.

It was for this reason that I allowed the young woman to begin working my cock now. I'd been sucked off at work a few hours earlier, but knew I'd built up another load since then. Others at the stop came over to watch, bored otherwise.

"I'm glad I did that before trying to catch the tram," said one woman.

"I'm glad it's you and not me, buddy," said one man, nodding. "I've had three today, already."

A woman who was not with him, but standing nearby, said, "Hey, man. You don't have to act like it's such a big deal to you guys, ya know. We don't always wish we had to give them. Let this girl do her work in peace." The woman then pulled her rather large, pendulous breasts out of her blouse. I suppose it was for me, visual stimulation. She was being empathetic to the girl, hurrying it along. I tried resisting and I think the woman could tell. She hiked her skirt up high. With no panties on, it was easy for her to stroke her clit.

That did it. It was extremely hot when some random woman did something so completely out of the ordinary like this. She was neither needing to suck cock, nor was she at the state anywhere close where she turned into one of those shameless, fuck-doll cum-sluts. No, this woman held it together, and yet she teased me.

A rope of cum shot out of my cock and the young lady working it opened her mouth wide, catching as much as possible. Soon, she wrapped her lips hard around the tip of my cock, allowing the rest to pour down her tongue, swallowing as it filled her mouth multiples times. "Thank you, sir," she said, finally pulling her hand off my cock.

The woman who had helped quickly got dressed and turned her attention back to the tram. It was just now arriving. I walked up to her, "Thank you for that. I was afraid I wouldn't finish before the tram got here."

"It's fine," she said, nodding at me. "It was a nice cock. I'll try to remember it next time I have to suck someone off I don't like." There was sarcasm in her voice.

"Why would you do that?"

"It happens, mister. You think I don't know you haven't had your sister or mother suck you off? Of course you have, like practically every man on this planet. You think they really want to do that?"

"Wait, I thought even though you girls did this, so that you won't become zombie sluts, that you still enjoy it. Hell, my sister told me I actually taste very good."

As we stepped on the tram, the woman leaned in closer to me. "Look, I am not going to debate the history. Yes, even when I suck cock, I always enjoy it. Some curse of that fucking meteor crash. But we're coming to our senses. Not just me. Lots of women. You watch."

In seconds, the tram was moving again.

"We've always been open to discuss reactions to The Event," i said. "Hell, it's how these laws came to be."

"Yeah, laws that favor you men," the woman huffed. She turned, looking pissed. I was surprised she had been so willing to display her nude body to me moments earlier. Frankly, she appeared to be one of those radical feminists I'd heard about. I asked her if she was.

The woman snapped her head back at me. "Listen, man, all I am saying is that we need to have some conversations on how to better handle our circumstances. Think about this. Let's say I have a boss... who I can barely stand to be around... manipulate the schedule so that they ensure they get a blowjob from me."

Such acts actually weren't unheard of, I knew that.

"Sure, it doesn't matter if the cock is two inches or ten. At the moment it's happening, it doesn't really matter who it is attached to, either, because the girl is always going to absolutely love licking up every drop of that glorious sperm. Yes, we love it when we get it! Even I do."

I was nodding and backed away a bit. I instinctively held my hands up. "I get it, It's okay."

"It's not okay, because once we come to our senses, we know that we just sucked off a man we typically wouldn't have given the time of day."

The woman was right, I had to admit. "What do you suggest we do about it?" I asked.

The woman huffed, rolling her eyes. "Well, in about five minutes you can help me. I'm getting off at 23rd Vine."

"I was going to get off a few blocks further down. Seriously, what's on your mind?" Being single, I was always scouting for a potential mate. I'd dropped my long-term girlfriend six months ago. This woman was not only ridiculously hot, she was also different. Something about her...

"I'm going to need to swallow in a few minutes. I haven't had any today yet. I know you just got off, but if you come with me to my apartment, I could use the sperm. That is, if you have it in you."

I figured I could go one more round for the day.

"It may take longer than normal," I said, honestly. "Considering I just got off back there."

"That's okay. I prefer to suck discretely, so it won't matter how long it takes."

It rattled my brain a bit. "Look.. uh..."

"Mandy, Mandy Thompson."

"Mandy, I'm Mark. Just a while ago you stripped naked in public, yet you concern yourself about doing this privately. We see it every day. People always getting blowjobs."

"Don't question my moral compass," said Mandy. "You would understand why I did that if you knew me better."

I hoped that was an invitation. The tram stopped and Mandy asked, "You coming? This is my stop" I stepped out with her and twenty minutes later, I was leaning back on Mandy's couch while she slowly licked the side of my shaft, going up and down.

"See, doing something so intimate should only be done with partners they like," she said.

"Does it make it better?"

"Better? I don't know." She paused, squeezing a bit harder with her right hand around my dick. "Let's face it. Something about this meteor event made all of us women good at this. We may have different styles, but we all love doing it when we're doing it."

She was certainly amazing at it... like most girls, I thought. But there was something else. Something a little more authentic when Mandy went to work on my shaft. Finally, she opened her mouth drawing my cock inside. As she did, I noticed she hiked up her skirt, reaching down. Was she going to masturbate? That's unheard of. Well, unless you're one of those mindless sluts who didn't swallow a load of sperm in time.

As Mandy slowly picked up the pace, she began moaning. First a little, then more. It was highly, highly unusual for women to take that kind of pleasure from sucking someone off. Sure, they enjoy doing it, but they didn't shame themselves in front of people, like one of those poor, helpless sluts.

"Did... did you not get a load of sperm in time?" I asked Mandy, wondering if somehow she was on the threshold of becoming one of those cum-slut zombies, the kind who demand orgasms and attention.

"Mm-mm" she shook her head, keeping her mouth wrapped around my cock, while going to work faster. Her lips were hot... smooth. She also picked up the pace fucking herself. It was obvious now. She was absolutely masturbating.

'She HAS to have crossed over,' I thought. 'At least she'll come to her senses soon, when I cum in her mouth.'

Mandy twisted and turned on my cock, keeping it wet and sloppy. Then she let go of it, ensuring her other hand didn't stop pounding herself. Keeping her mouth moving over my cock, she reached down with the freed hand and pulled her blouse down. Her breasts jutted out.

Sometimes girls display their breasts to help men reach orgasm faster. Visual stimulation isn't discouraged, after all. But never did they get to tweaking and twisting their nipples, or pulling hard on them like this girl was doing, when showing them. Mandy was going to town on her nipples.

But only those sex horny zombies do that kind of thing. They were always doing anything in their power to achieve yet another orgasm. Lord knows, they can climax endlessly in that state of mind.

Once, I saw a woman stopped at a light. While waiting for it to change to green, she was sucking one tit while pounding herself mercilessly with her right hand. When she looked at me, she just stared wide-eyed and frantic. Then she started pounding herself even harder. I'll never forget that poor woman's face. Utterly incapable of being sexually satisfied, even after cumming again and again. Hopefully, she made it home and some guy delivered a load in her mouth.

Don't think we didn't try synthesizing sperm to alleviate this issue. Scientists are still working on that. Women wouldn't have to suck cocks. They could just drink a substance when needed. They'd maintain control of their sanity, and perhaps their dignity, as well, now that I thought about it. Mandy's arguments about having to suck off guys who she didn't like, was fresh in my mind.

Packaging real sperm, in any manner of ways, also didn't work. It was tried in every variety. Canning, freeze-dried, soft packages, you name it. It seemed only fresh sperm, right out of the faucet as it were, did the trick. If scientists didn't come up with an alternative, I wasn't sure how Mandy would ever get her way.

She came before I did. I felt her shivering through my cock. "Uuuughhmmpgh..." she screamed, cumming a final time, hard on her fingers. She gazed up at me and paused. "Mind if I sit on it?" she asked.

I heaved back. "You are one of them, aren't you? One of those goddamned, depraved zombie sluts?"

Mandy rolled her eyes yet again, a signature characteristic now. She grabbed firmly onto my shaft. "I like your cock, Mark. I like you, too, even if you can be a bit... dim."

I grimaced, but said nothing. As Mandy continued, she rose up, stripping out of the blouse and skirt, naked underneath. Her body was every bit as amazing as I remember it at the tram station. My staff rose high in response.

"I just like to fuck, Mark... for the right reasons."

Now it all made sense.

And I felt like a virgin.