The Evil Doctor Avery

Story Info
Nnscrupulous doctor enjoys naive bride-to-be.
1.5k words
3.94
286.9k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Joseph Avery picked up a needle from his cabinet. He filled it with a hypnotic drug that made the patient malleable to suggestion. The door to his exam room opened and his last patient for the day entered.

"Hello I'm Dr. Avery... You must be Beth," The doctor smiled while shaking the hand of the attractive twenty four year old red head.

Beth Ryan was raised in a conservative Irish Catholic family. She didn't find it the least suspicious when Doctor Avery's nurse left early that day. Beth sat down on the exam table as Dr. Avery locked the door.

"Yes, I'm Beth," She answered wearing a green paper gown.

"What brings you here today?" Dr Avery asked.

"I'll be getting married next month and I need my regular ob/gyn exam. My old doctor retired and you were highly recommended doctor. " The naïve your woman answered.

"Whose the lucky young man?"

"He's my high school sweetheart, Ben Rogers. I'm so in love with him doctor. I'm so excited about the wedding. " She bubbled

"Okay Beth, let's take a look inside you. Open your mouth and say 'aaah. "

"Aaah," Beth said, feeling the doctor's tongue depressor under her tongue.

"Well everything seems fine in there, and now I'm going to check your heartbeat and breathing," The forty-year-old doctor said.

He put his stethoscope to her heart and felt her heartbeat.

"Heartbeat's fine-strong and healthy, now breathe normally. "

Beth took deep breaths.

"Hmmm... Breathing normal," Dr. Avery said, recording it on her medical record.

"Now let's check your eyes. Look into mine. "

Beth looked into his eyes.

"What beautiful blue eyes you have Beth. "

"Thank you," she said grinning uncomfortably.

"Good. Now please disrobe for me. " Doctor Avery instructed. He watched as she shyly unfastened her exam gown and laid it on the chair. He noted her fine freckled body and the goosebumps that belied her slight nervousness.

"Beth, I will examine your breasts first," Doctor Avery said slipping on a pair of surgical latex gloves.

"Please raise you arms over your head and fold them behind your neck. "

Doctor Avery then stepped over and admired the fullness of Beth's bountiful 34d sized breasts. He extended his gloved hand and began at the outermost edges very slowly. His nimble fingers traced a circular path around the soft flesh of each breast. Using a touch as light as a feather he traced a slow spiral with his fingertips. At each motion his fingers drew nearer and nearer to Beth's nipples. He noted that her nipples quickly became engorged.

"You have healthy breasts Beth, they seem very responsive. " Doctor Avery felt his dick stiffening also. He went on with his examination feeling the glands in her neck.

"Lie back on the exam table and place your ankles in the stirrups. "

Dr. Avery spread the stirrups to the widest position so he had an unobstructed view of her vagina.

"I'm going to examine your cervix now... try and relax. "

His fingers carefully spread her labia then pushed the hood of her clitoris upwards so he could see her clit clearly. Then Doctor Avery gently stroked her clit and it immediately grew.

"Ooooohhh," Beth gasped in surprise and her hips jumped.

Beth's body responded to the doctor's ministrations by writhing back and forth on the table. A puddle was forming between her legs. Dr. Avery's nose inhaled the pungent fragrance of her sex.

"Doctor... I feel funny... light... Far away... Is this normal?" Beth panted, closing her eyes tightly. She had never had felt these feelings during a physical before.

"Yes, Beth this is just a normal part of the exam. "

With his forefinger the doctor gently probed deep inside her warm wet vagina. She felt tight as he touched her hymen. When he probed further he felt a small opening in it. He inserted his finger all the way in.

"If I keep this up she will probably have an orgasm," Dr. Avery thought. He withdrew his fingers; he was not ready for her to climax, yet.

"Beth I need to take your temp now. " Beth responded by opening her mouth.

"No, not there, down here. " Dr Avery said while pointing at her vagina. "It's much more accurate reading. "

He took out a thermometer from his cabinet and applied k-y jelly over it with his forefinger. He then pushed the thermometer into her glistening sex.

"Ughh" Beth bit her lip. Her former doctor had never done this to her.

"Could you tell me when you had your last period Beth?" Dr. Avery asked as he withdrew the thermometer and read the reading. Beth closed her eyes and counted backwards trying to recall.

"I had my last period two weeks ago Doctor"

Her temperature confirmed that Beth was at the height of her fertility cycle. After a few minutes, Dr. Avery went to Beth with the needle he had prepared and said," It's approaching the flu season so I want to give you a shot. It's routine this time of year. "

As Beth looked on, Dr. Avery injected the syringe into her right arm. Within minutes she was feeling an unnatural yet pleasant sensation. The potent drug quickly spread through her bloodstream up to her brain. Beth blinked a few times as drowsy feelings overcame her senses.

"Beth can you hear me?" Dr Avery whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said sleepily.

"Listen to me. The shot I gave you was not a flu shot. It was a powerful drug that places you under my control. You will have no choice but to obey me. You will not question me in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," she answered in monotone voice.

"I am your master, and you will call me Joseph. You will obey me. " Joseph said.

"I will obey. I will do what Joseph wishes," she said.

"Master wants you to open your mouth," Dr. Avery said.

Beth complied and Dr. Avery pressed his tongue deeply inside her mouth.

"I know you are you a virgin Beth. You have been saving yourself for marriage?"

"Yes".

Dr. Avery hastily discarded his gloves. His bare fingers reached down over her labia pulling them back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Beth groaned.

"You will give me your virginity," Dr. Avery demanded.

"No... I can't... I am in love with another. "

"Don't you want to please your master?"

"Yes. "

"Then do what master wants. "

"Yes, I will give you my virginity," Beth said.

Dr. Avery's tongue licked Beth's neck. It slithered down her breasts and sucked on her nipples. His lips darted down to her soft white belly, his tongue tickling her navel. His thick tongue then burrowed deeply, parting her labia. Dr. Avery's teeth pulled on Beth's engorged clit. Beth arched her back as her hands firmly pressed the doctor's head between her virgin legs.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she experienced an orgasm for the first time in her young life.

Dr. Avery disrobed and stepped to the end of the exam table.

"Scoot down to the edge of the table as far as you can Beth" he ordered.

Dr. Avery's hands pulled Beth legs closer to end of the table. His penis was already rock hard as he rubbed it up and down her dripping sex.

"Ready darling?" Dr. Avery asked, his penis at the entrance of her virgin sex.

"Yes… take me Joseph" Beth exclaimed.

Dr. Avery slammed forward with all his weight into her delicate young body.

"Aieeeeeeeeeee... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Beth's mouth contorted.

"Wrap your legs around me Beth. Grab my ass with your hands. " Dr. Avery commanded.

Beth's trim white legs crossed over the doctor's ass as he relentlessly slammed his cock fully up her sex. His thick cock rubbed and agitated her ever-sensitive clit.

"Ohhhhhhh... Goddddddd... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh" Beth moaned as her body was humped repeatedly. Dr. Avery felt Beth shudder in her in orgasms around his thick cock.

"I'm going to give you a baby Beth. " Dr. Avery huffed, his penis pumping out then slamming into her again and again. He pumped mercilessly into Beth's defeated pussy.

"Yes... master... make me pregnant... give me your baby. ohhhh... aaaaahhh... I'm comingggggggg... agaggainnnnnn!" she yelled, as her body twisted in convulsions.

"Ohhhhhh!!" Dr. Avery groaned, his cock exploded hot semen deep into Beth's fertile womb.

Twice again the exam table rocked and almost toppled them off. Each time Beth had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Dr. Avery. It was much later before she was relaxed enough to ease herself down his thick penis. Her buttocks rested on the cold exam table. The doctor and Beth lay exhausted, their bodies smeared with blood, sweat and cum.

"You will tell no one what we did Beth." Dr. Avery ordered.

"I will tell no one master." Beth responded.

Dr. Avery looked tenderly into Beth's enraptured blue eyes and gave her a soul kiss.

Later the doctor helped clean and dress Beth. He turned off the lights in his office and drove her home. The following day Beth mysteriously broke her engagement to Ben Roger's. Nine month's later Beth was the mother of a beautiful red haired baby girl.