The Evil Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Close encounters of the fourth kind.
9.3k words
3.8
18k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Recovery and Chaos

She sat humming a tune. "Dry bones, dry bones..."

"Is it a fantasy?" he asked.

She answered with a quote from the Cuckoo's Nest, "It may not be real, but it is true."

Prologue

I was contacted by an alien race of vampires. They used the will of human beings in a connected network to manipulate space and time. The human minds of all that were selected become nodes in the vampire nest. They manipulated space-time using this nest to migrate their species though the universe.

They seduced me by telepathically stimulating the pleasure center of my brain. The intense pleasure of this psychic fuck left me craving contact with them. They used my will as one of the nodes in the hive. I became a strand within a giant web, pulsating with a continuing orgasmic pleasure mixed with an almost unbearable pain. I struggled in vain to escape. Eventually I was released as my mind shattered.

My lover had left me in his bed to go out and bring us some refreshments. When he returned, he found me still naked, my limbs twitching in uncontrollable spasms. He tried to revive me without success. Fearing for my life he left and sought the help of my husband. They returned together shocked to find me lying naked nursing two baby alien critters!

-------

A sorceress attempts to move her focus of awareness between the two hemispheres of her brain. She strives not to let either hemisphere dominate her, thinking that her soul is ultimately in control and that conflicts will be resolved at that level. The truth is, however, that the sorceress is basically clueless. She has little at her disposal but an innate feeling that the inner strength of will is key to the survival of her soul, a set of rituals that allow her mental awareness to switch from left brain to right brain, and a sexual boldness to balance her fragile existence. – The Sorceress Journal.

------

I was recovering from a mental breakdown. Entire memories of people and places had been erased. The memories were not blocked from me; they were gone. It was as though a surge of electrical activity in my brain had scrambled the neural connections that stored those memories. I knew it was the result of my journey into the vampire hive, but on the advice of my husband I did not reveal this fact or the existence of the K12 to my friends and neighbors. I named the K12 simply K and cared for him as best I could.

My mind drifted back to when I was 18 and still living at home. My girl friend and I met two black boys at a dance club we visited. We all became good friends and they showed us how to dance their style. One day the two of them stopped by my house in the afternoon when both of my parents were out. They wanted to know if I would like to see some 'dirty pictures' of various forms of sex.

"Sure, I need to find out about that sort of thing," I answered, curious as to what they had. They showed me pictures of black men having sex with white women in many different ways including oral, something I had never done.

I looked at the pictures and began to flush.

"Wow, these black men sure do have big ones; are yours that big?" I asked as innocently as I could manage.

"Yes they are baby. Want to see for yourself?" one asked as he unzipped.

"Now can you show us your little white titties?"

I unbuttoned my blouse and without a bra on displayed my small, white breasts. Both boys were now undressing.

"Please show us that round white ass of yours," they pleaded excitedly as they undressed.

With all of us naked, I reached over and touched the closest black cock. My nipples and ass cheeks were soon being massaged and with little delay I took a cock in my mouth as I had seen in the pictures. I seemed to know instinctively how to suck his big cock. I was soon on my back, being licked by one male while I sucked the other.

I could hear him saying softly, "Don't stop when I start to cum baby, swallow my love juice baby, swallow it all!"

I began my first climax. I almost stopped to ask, "What was that?" but I was interrupted by the flow of hot semen into my mouth. I moaned and swallowed his sticky cream as the other black boy entered me with his hard cock. I moaned and sucked. I began humping back as he slowly fucked me. Then I screamed and groaned as he pushed his hard long cock into my cervix and began emptying his seed in me. I responded with an intense orgasm.

The three of us met as often as we could the rest of that summer. In the fall, however, their parents moved away within two weeks of one another.

-------

The K12's are alien creatures from the planet Zatar. They are para-dimensional beings with their intellect in an alternate universe while much of their physical being is in our four dimensional space-time. They have evolved the ability to communicate information between these alternate worlds via a thread structure within the open loop strings that connect the universes. When the Vampires had their outpost on Saturn, they used the K12s as 'will power amplifiers' to the nodes of the hive. Two of the creatures, both males, were left on earth after the migration, a Massivetif and a Doberhung. The Massivetif was so named because its facial features resemble those of a really ugly Mastif, the Doberhung because its facial features resemble those of a Doberman. The K12s are more intelligent than humans and walk upright, but they prefer to breed from an all fours position. They are mute, but develop an empathetic relationship to the humans they like. – The Sorceress Journal

------

Time passed, my mind healed and my sexual passions with my husband were rekindled. One evening, my husband and I were in an abnormally aroused sexual state. We undressed and kissed passionately. After a minimum of foreplay, my husband entered me and our excited lovemaking began.

Without warning, a silent transparent bubble surrounded us. It lifted our bed and us from the room, through the ceiling, and moved us though the galaxy. We were stunned as we moved though space, stars rushing by us. Then suddenly we were surrounded by darkness, with only what seemed like hundreds of intense, intelligent eyes watching us. Although aware of their presence, we continued with our lovemaking. Later we were returned to our bedroom, confused but unharmed.

"Now what do you suppose that was?" my husband exclaimed.

"I don't want to talk about it," was the only reply I could manage. We named our mysterious visitors the 'Watchers'.

Chapter 2. A Connection To My Dark Past.

I have always been interested in interior decorating so I registered for a course at a local community college. Three mornings a week I would ensure that sufficient food was available for K, then get the mandatory departing lick on my neck and depart for class. K was growing at a phenomenal rate and was always hungry. After class I would relax in the student lounge for a while before returning home. On the second week, while I was relaxing, a young black man seemed to recognize me and started a conversation.

The black man's name was Tim and he was taking courses in massage therapy. He was hoping I would be interested in taking a massage therapy course as he was looking for someone to study with. I told him that I would never take such a course as I could never remember the names of all those muscles and bones.

"Could I possibly practice my technique on you?" he calmly asked while keeping eye contact.

I kept eye contact and smiled slightly as I replied. "If it is the technique I think you have in mind I would suggest you find a younger woman; if it is professional massage technique, I will agree only if I pay a reasonable rate for your service."

He laughed and we agreed to an hourly rate. He had a one-bedroom apartment nearby with a massage table. When we arrived there, he lead me to the bedroom, handed me a sheet and left with instructions to undress to the level I was comfortable with, lie on the table and cover myself with the sheet. I removed all of my clothes, including bra and panties and did as he had instructed.

He kept the sheet on me the entire time. His hands quickly explored the extent of undress I had allowed. He kept the massage professional but fully massaged my buttocks. His only words were a reminder to drink plenty of fluids after the massage and that he had bottled water and orange juice in the refrigerator.

I had wanted to find out two things, and getting this massage seemed an opportunity. First, I wanted to find out if I was still susceptible to the extreme urges to be fucked when I was aroused. Secondly, a thought had been nagging me for some time. I somehow felt, or imagined that I still had a faint psychic link to the vampires and they might guide me to stimulating the pleasure center of another human. Although I was sexually stimulated, and Tim seemed to be finding pleasure in the massage, I failed on both accounts.

When Tim had finished he stepped back from the table and announced, "I hope that was to your satisfaction my dear? Can you come again after your next class?"

"I will meet you here after my class," I replied, expecting him to leave while I dressed. He stood there saying nothing.

I got up from the table, reached for my purse, took out the amount of money agreed to, added a tip and handed it to him.

"The tip is for satisfying my exhibitionist desires," I said as I dressed.

"I will see you next week then, and hopefully expose more desires," he said as he showed me to the door.

The weeks passed, K grew and I enjoyed my nude massages, never again being offered a sheet. K seemed to be more intent on licking my neck and face, whenever I arrived or left. I was becoming more aroused during my massages, but not successful in finding the way to directly stimulate Tim's pleasure center. Tim would massage my breasts but avoid directly touching the nipples.

One day I was running late so I decided to skip class. I would go directly to Tim's place for the massage. I had never thought anything of being undressed in front of K. I turned on the shower and dropped my robe. I stood naked waiting for the water to warm as I fantasized on a more erotic massage. I barely noticed that K had come up behind me and was licking on the back of my neck. Suddenly K pushed against my buttock and I could feel a warm fluid running down the crack of my ass. I quickly stepped into the shower. This was new and unexpected behavior from K. But he seemed to be maturing rapidly and I knew how empathetic he was. Empathy with my erotic fantasies must have stimulated the first stirrings of sexual arousal in him. I showered and thought no more about it.

I had planned on returning directly home after the massage so I dressed simply in a T-shirt and gym pants, not bothering with a bra or under panties. As I prepared to leave, K again came up behind me and began licking the back of my neck. He then reached down, pulled down my pants and pressed against my buttock. He released a thick, warm syrupy substance that ran down my crack. He released my pants as I turned around to face him. I hugged him and said that I had to leave now, but that we would talk about this later. Although mute, K seemed to understand my verbal conversations.

As I drove to Tim's place, I kept my mind clear and analytic although there was a fever building in me. What was I to do with K now that he was maturing sexually? I had noticed that although he was empathetic with all of the members of our family, he had never licked anyone but me. Of course our 'family' was very restrictive.

When I arrived, I quickly undressed, drank a glass of orange juice and got on the massage table. Tim quietly began the massage. I began feeling strange. I was feeling a sense of expanded awareness and there was a fire of arousal building in my belly. I wondered if Tim had put ecstasy in the orange juice. I let my will release my left brain logical perspective and drifted into a right brain awareness of pleasure and arousal.

Tim had me turn over onto my back. He slowly massaged my breasts after he had placed my arms back over my head. I pushed my breasts upward and slowly reached back and grasped his cock. It was hard and swollen to a full erection.

"Please touch my nipples," I begged as I squeezed his hard cock.

He lightly touched my nipples sending ripples of arousal and pleasure flowing outward from the points of his touch.

"I cannot have you until the Dark Lord arrives," he suddenly said.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but my intuitive brain responded anyway. "Do we really have to wait?" I queried.

"Yes, we must!" he insisted.

I was burning with desire. I was in heat beyond anything I had ever experienced.

"When is your friend going to get here?" I gasped.

"Not today. Your Master told me you were not yet ready for him. I told your Master I would wait until you were prepared."

I was ready to beg for his cock, but suddenly words just seemed to come from my mouth. "Then your offer to me was empty and meaningless?"

Although my words meant nothing to me, Tim understood. He undressed and placed two end tables at the foot of the massage table. He positioned himself between my legs, pulling me down the table until he could enter me. My feet now rested on the end tables. He grasped my breasts and used his thumbnails to roughly stimulate my nipples. He slowly pushed his cock in me as I humped and moaned, begging for more. He did not thrust in me but let me fuck him by squeezing his cock with my cunt while performing a rhythmic humping.

"Oh, yes!" I cried, on the edge of climaxing. I detached myself enough to keep from going over the edge. I concentrated on looking at his strong black chest and handsome face as I rubbed my hands across his hips and as much of his ebony ass cheeks as I could reach. My feet on the end tables gave me the leverage to fuck him. His only motion was his thumbnails biting into my nipples. When I saw his face begin to grimace, I dug my nails into his ass cheeks and he plunged his stiff cock full into me. I gasped, and groaned in ecstatic pleasure as his gushing stiff cock pushed me into an orgasm.

Tim now took command. He thrust hard and deep while I lay open and moaning. After he had finished filling me with his seed, he pushed hard into me. We kissed until his cock softened and he withdrew.

My sanity now returning, I dressed. I did not bother to clean up, allowing the gym pants to soak up the juices from my cunt.

I asked Tim what was this nonsense about a Master and me being ready for him?

"I know very little and am not sure what I am supposed to actually reveal to you," he replied and then added, "Your former lover asked me to get close to you, and then let him know when you started showing signs of uncontrollable sexual desires. He has what he calls a 'companion' who will seduce you. The 'companion' will then allow your former lover to be your Master."

"Could you tell me what you know about this companion?" I queried.

"I have only seen him a couple of times," he replied. "He is very ugly and he looked to me as though he was not human. I have been sworn to secrecy never to mention his existence to anyone."

"Is the companion very hairy?" I asked.

"I would describe it more as furry."

"And what was your role in this scheme, besides observing my sex drive?"

"I have been telling myself that I want to be involved so that I might aid you if possible; but the truth is, I was promised that from time to time I would be able to have you sexually in any manner that pleased me."

"I don't understand this myself, but I have a strange feeling that you are going to have the opportunity to do just that!" I replied as I smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "But first could you try to arrange a meeting here with the companion?"

"I will have to tell your Master about today's sex and get his permission to bring Duke, that's the companion's name," he replied.

"That's fine, but only you and Duke can be here," I firmly stated.

As I left my mind was racing. Was Duke another K12? It seemed possible. I needed to talk to my husband, but he was out of town on business. I also had to deal with my own K12 when I got home. I needed my mind clear and analytic as I sorted these things out. However, a fog of rising passion was beginning to form in my mind. I decided I would ignore the wetness now making stains in my crotch area and stop somewhere for a cup of coffee.

----------

The K12's method of kissing is to lick. The males begin licking the females they are interested in at an early age. Their saliva contains a chemical substance that when absorbed in the skin produces a euphoric feeling. When the K12 matures and enters the mating season, the saliva contains another substance that acts as a strong aphrodisiac when absorbed into the female's skin. In their courtship phase the male rubs against the female and releases chemicals in the form of precum. This cocktail of chemicals contains an extremely strong aphrodisiac combined with a substance that produces a state of expanded awareness and submissiveness in the female. Properly placed, the chemical can have an almost paralyzing effect. The sperm of the K12 also contains chemicals that produce an intense need within the female to be fucked. The K12 knots with the female for periods of up to 10 minutes. The purpose of the knot is not to prevent other males from penetrating the female, but rather to drive the female into an extraordinary state of extreme sexual arousal.

– The Sorceress Journal

-------

I decided to stop at a bar and grill located with a motel that I was familiar with. The grill connected directly with the lobby. In another direction, the lobby connected to a hallway leading to the restrooms and motel rooms. The hallway turned just before the restrooms. A couch sat against the wall next to the restrooms. Once turning the corner and being next to the couch, you cannot be seen from the lobby. From the rooms down the hallway next to the restrooms, the couch is visible.

I went directly to the bar and sat next to a black man. I smiled when he turned and said 'Hi', ordered coffee and became lost in thought. I sipped on my coffee trying to clear my mind and decide what to do. I came out of my revelry as I felt the black man's knee pressing against mine. I sat still and stared into my coffee cup. I imagined my will moving into his mind. I imagined directly affecting his arousal level. I did not try for his pleasure center, but imagined a lust circuit that released male hormones, stimulated aggressiveness and excited him to the lust level I was in.

He paid his bill and turned to say something before leaving. I was sipping from my water glass and 'accidentally' spilled some water on my T-shirt. My nipples were hard and erect, one now covered only by thin wet cotton.

"Ooopps!" is all he managed to say.

I placed a five-dollar bill on the counter, stood and turned. I took his free hand and placed it against my ass. I knew he could feel that I had no underwear under my gym pants. I quickly walked away and continued to the restroom. He followed.

As I turned the corner to the restroom, I glanced down the hallway seeing that it was empty. I quickly stepped out of my pants, sat on the arm of the couch and spread my legs apart. He came around the corner about the same time. He was already unzipping his pants. He came up to me, his large black cock at a full erection. He entered my wet cunt, and pushed in. I grimaced at the pain of his quick penetration. He began frantically fucking me. I submissively opened myself to his manic thrusts. He quickly unloaded his seed into me. As he zipped up I put my pants back on. I had not reached a climax, but did get temporary relief from the burning lust that was welling up in me.