The Evil Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached into his pocket, removed a card from his wallet and handed it to me. "I am a married man, this is my work phone number, please call me; I know I can do much better by you in a private setting," he quickly said.

Pulling up my pants, I smiled as he turned and left. I now noticed a man standing outside a room down the hall. He was a tall white man, at least 6'4"; he was motioning to another person still in the room. I turned to look at him. Another white male, shorter in stature emerged from the room. I looked directly at them. My only movement was that of my tongue moving slowly across my top lip.

The two men unzipped. The tall man revealed a huge cock matching his stature. The shorter man's cock was not so long, but he had a large mushroom head. I walked towards the men. They slowly backed into their room, removing their pants and underwear. The tall man moved toward a table, opening the draw and removing a condom. The other man backed up and sat on the bed. I followed him, bent over and took his cock in my mouth.

The feel and taste of his huge mushroom seem to satisfy my sexual craving as I slowly moved his cock along my tongue and throat. The tall man came up behind me and pulled my gym pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of the pants, but kept most of my attention on the large mushroom head. The man I was sucking had reached under my shirt and was rolling my nipples between his thumb and finger.

"My, what a beautiful ass you have," the tall man excitedly exclaimed. "Keep your cock in her mouth so she can't scream, Frank; I am going to take her from the back door!"

The shorter man let go of one nipple, took hold of my hair and forced his cock down my throat while he pinched hard on the other nipple. The taller man forced his huge hard cock up my ass. The only lubrication was that of the condom. My moaning at the delight of orally massaging the swollen mushroom turned into a groan as tears flooded my eyes. The pain from his brutal anal entry was intense.

When he achieved full anal entry he held my hips and began a hard fucking, the deep strokes ending when he pushed against my ass cheeks. The overwhelming pain transformed into a pleasure/pain and I returned my attention to the cock I was sucking. I moaned and slowly massaged his balls as I moved his cock in my mouth. He had returned to rolling my nipples. When he began squeezing my nipples, I took his cock deep in my throat. He began to spurt. I greedily swallowed his cum. I continued to suck and milk his cock while his friend fucked me hard. His thrusting pace had quickened and I began to climax as he grunted and came.

When the tall man had finished and withdrew, I took the now soft cock from my mouth, slipped on my gym pants, grabbed a towel from the room and silently departed.

I placed the towel on the seat of my sports car to soak up the wetness and drove home. I kept my attention on driving, not wanting to analyze my behavior or the strange mental state I had entered into.

Chapter 3. An Alien Understanding

When I returned home, K greeted me at the door. He quickly recognized how tired and exhausted I had become. He followed me as I removed my cloths, tossed them into the wash and stepped into the shower.

After I showered and dried myself, I took a blanket to the basement. I placed it on the exercise mat and lay down on my stomach. As I did I spoke directly to K.

"K, I know you have a way of soothing me, releasing me from stress and allowing me to drift. I need that now."

As I lay on my stomach, K began licking my naked body. I relaxed, releasing my mind from my body and slowly drifting off to sleep.

--------

In their current phase of evolution, the K12s are attempting to evolve psychic abilities. This was the reason they formed a symbiotic relationship with the Vampires. Acting as will power amplifiers within the hive they were developing a resonance with the Vampires' psychic powers. They evolved chemical substances that when released by the male during mating would strengthen the female's vagina and drive her into a crazed desire for a gang fuck. This induced group behavior would cement the psychic resonance in the off spring when the female bred. It was the K12's decision, not the Vampires', to leave the two male offspring on earth. –– The Sorceress Journal

------

I awoke totally refreshed and energized as a result of my nap and K's tongue massage. Although mute, I knew K could understand what I said to him, but that he would never acknowledge that he understood. I also knew that K had the ability to somehow intensify my will power. Others of his kind had done that when I was in the hive. I strongly suspected that he also had something to do with my recent uncontrollable sexual lust. I looked directly at K.

"OK big guy, here is the deal. First I know you can fortify my will power without interfering with my actual purpose of will. Secondly, I know you can somehow excite me into an altered state of intense lust. I suspect that this mirrors a sexual frenzy that you are soon going to experience. If I am right you are going to be one horny dude!"

I continued, "I also know that you are preparing me for when that time comes. If you want my cooperation you must silently promise me one thing. You must provide me with access to your will amplification powers so that I can control my lust though the power of will."

"I also want you to know that I think there is another male K12. I am making arrangements to see him and verify my suspicions. I am looking forward to seeing your sexual frenzy, but we must protect each other. You must give me access to your will amplification."

K simply licked my face as the phone rang. The phone call was from Tim. He had arranged to have Duke at his apartment that evening at 7pm.

When I arrived I thanked Tim and then went directly to Duke. I took his hand. It, like K's, was shaped much like a human hand, but instead of fingernails it had claws. I convinced myself that Duke could also manipulate objects much as a human could. This included the ability to pinch using finger and thumb. As I examined him he began to lightly lick my bare arm. Hesitant at first, he became bolder when I did not object. He was ugly to a degree that made him beautiful. I could not help but admire his strong powerful thighs.

I let my mind ease into the right brain realm and let the excitement in my belly build as I watched him move his licking up my arm and onto my neck.

"So you have chosen me as your hot bitch, have you?" I seductively whispered, "I am going to enjoy the thrusts from those powerful thighs!"

A thought sprang up in my mind.

"My juices will strengthen your vagina and prepare you for the rut."

I waited until I was sure I could feel the presence of K's amplification, then I easily moved my focus to my analytic left brain.

I grasped Duke's face with both hands to get his attention.

"I know you understand everything I am going to say. I have a male of your species living with me. I will rut with you only if you agree to two conditions. First I must have access to your will power amplification ability," I forcefully stated. I then added with a smile as I took hold of his clawed hand, "And never try to feel me up."

A clear message formed in my mind, "Agreed!"

I was not sure if the K12s had a sense of humor or not.

I turned to Tim and asked," Can you arrange for me to have a private meeting with the evil master?"

He hesitated before he answered. I knew that he had established a strong empathetic link to Duke. They were both eyeing me. Their intentions were obvious.

Finally he answered. "I will try; could I give you a massage before you leave?"

"Certainly, but how about you being naked too and let's put the mat on the floor."

Tim quickly got a thick exercise mat placed in the middle of the room and then undressed. I undressed and lay face down on the mat. Tim came over and got on his knees, his legs straddling my head. He began to massage my neck and upper back. Duke was on all fours, positioned between my legs and was licking my lower back. I let my awareness drift to my right brain and allowed the lust and craving to flood though me. I felt the fluids spilling from Duke's cock lubricate me as he pressed the head of his pole just inside the lips of my cunt.

The burning desire to be fucked was overwhelming. I took Tim's cock in one hand, placed it in my wet mouth and began slowly sucking it. I used the other hand to steady myself as I got to my knees, offering myself to Duke.

Duke mounted me. His cock was extended and bone hard. He quickly penetrated me and began a frantic thrusting. His arms were draped over my back and much of his weight was on me, preventing me from moving. His thrusts were feverish and forceful. His strong thighs powered his thrusting for a few minutes. Then he pushed hard and deep; he started to ejaculate and knotted his swollen cock in me.

I had become paralyzed and submissive under Duke's aggressive fucking. Although Tim's cock was still in my mouth, it no longer held my attention. I had stopped sucking and my mouth was limp. The sight of Duke's rutting, however, aroused Tim. He was spurting a heavy load of semen, most of which was running down the stem of his cock.

Duke was now still as he held me down with his weight and stayed firmly knotted. His cock would harden, pulsate and leak fluids, sending pleasure waves though my vagina. This satisfied my cravings and kept me submissive.

Duke now reached his arms around under me and grasped my nipples between his clawed thumb and finger. He pinched the nipples. I instinctively knew what he desired as Tim leaned back exposing his cum soaked cock and balls. I leaned down, licked and swallowed the sticky residue of his released lust.

Satisfied with my response to Tim's desires, Duke squeezed my nipples with a painful intensity, remained knotted and pushed deep into me. The mushroom head of his cock expanded and the knot thickened. The length also grew as he thrust into my cervix. He began a fevered, powerful thrusting, with short strokes that kept him knotted. I began an orgasm that continued as Duke emptied more of his thick rich cum in me.

Duke stayed knotted for another five minutes. I shuddered with mini orgasms whenever his cock would harden and twitch. He finally released me. With an extreme effort I focused on my left brain rationality, showered and dressed.

Looking at Tim I asked, "Can I take Duke home with me? I will return him to you in the morning." Duke quickly moved to my side.

"I am sorry, but one of the conditions was that Duke would stay here," Tim replied.

"OK," I answered, "Call me when you hear from the evil Master." I hugged Duke and left.

Chapter 4. The Queen Bee

I returned home. K was waiting for me. He seemed to be in an agitated state. I undressed wondering 'what does one wear to an orgy?' As I stood naked K came up behind me. He pushed enough of himself into my pussy to release his precum fluids. I turned to him and spoke directly to him.

"We are going somewhere else to fuck," I stated. I dressed in a T-shirt and gym pants. K followed me to the car and we left.

I had never had sex with another woman, although I had fantasized on the prospect after seeing pornographic movies with explicit lesbian sex. I knew of a lesbian bar that was close. Although I had never been there, I imagined it as a den of lesbian lust. I remained in right brain focus with a burning desire for sexual contact. I allowed my left brain only the focus of my driving. The analytic brain was not allowed to question whether K would be accepted at the bar.

I entered the bar. There were a number of females of various ages sitting quietly at tables talking. A few were at the bar. The lady who was tending bar was attractive and muscular. I went directly to the bar and ordered a glass of wine. K was at my side. I felt strange and out of place.

The tiny portion of my left brain that was still available half expected the bartender to say, "We don't serve his kind in here!" But she just smiled and asked if the house wine would do. I nodded my head 'yes'.

A tall blonde approached us. She was in her early 30's with a well conditioned, trim body. She had a beautiful, somewhat bony face. Her blonde hair flowed down below her neckline. She wore a tight skirt, heels and a thin cotton blouse. It was apparent that she had no bra. She motioned for me to follow her.

I followed her to a back room which she unlocked and entered. I followed her in. She closed the door, turned and spoke.

"I am the Queen Bee here! You may leave now if you wish, but if you stay you will be my bitch. Is that understood?"

I quickly replied, "I wish to stay. May my friend stay with me?"

She ignored my question and ordered me to undress completely. I soon stood naked before her. She picked up a whip with many long strands; she circled my body. She struck me on the ass, hips, belly and breasts as she circled my body. I stood without moving, absorbing the painful stings with barely a soft grunt. After spending a few moments reddening both of my ass cheeks she moved to face me and ordered that I spread my legs. As I spread my legs she reached down and pushed a finger into my cunt, testing the wetness. K took the opportunity to move up behind me, and quickly sprayed his precum concoction on my ass, pussy and her hand.

She laughed. "Your horny friend will have his opportunity when I am finished."

She turned and placed the whip on a shelf. With her back turned I took the opportunity to reach down, take some of K's fluid and place it on my nipples, lips and tongue.

She turned and dropped her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy, trim bare belly and long, strong legs. I was feeling an intense passion to be used by this goddess.

She walked over, took one of my nipples in her mouth and began sucking it. Her fingers were squeezing the other nipple. I moaned in pleasure and excitement. She bit down on my nipple. I responded with a gasping moan and thrust my breast upward offering myself in total surrender.

She moved back, grasped my hair with both hands and demanded, "On your knees my pretty bitch!"

I got to my knees, holding on to her bare hips for balance. I did not hesitate, but moved my mouth directly to her cunt. She opened her legs. I licked her clit with my tongue that was soaked with K's precum. I could feel the excitement possess her as she enjoyed her new conquest. She quickly began her orgasm. Her hands grasped my hair and she forced my face into her. My chin pushed into her opening and I frantically sucked her clit. She moaned and humped and then became still.

She remained still, allowing me to lick and taste her juices for a while. She then moved back and ordered me to get on all fours and stay that way until she returned. She slipped on her skirt and blouse, then left. While she was gone, K took the opportunity to inject me with a fresh burst of precum.

The Queen Bee soon returned. She came over to me and had me stand up. She kissed me full on the mouth. I passionately returned the kiss. Then she spoke.

"I know you came here desiring something. Reveal it to me and I will see that my girls fulfill your fantasy."

I almost started to laugh; my mind had conjured up a mental image of my goddess granting three wishes. I focused my thoughts; I did have a purpose.

I spoke in a sincere manner. "My first desire is to please you, my goddess. I would also enjoy having all your girls come in, strip naked and then take turns licking me. When they are done, they will begin feeling the fever of heat that you and I now experience. Have them make love to each other in the most communal manner they can imagine. My friend will mount me while I caress your body and excite your inner being."

She left briefly and then returned. She ordered all the girls who followed her in to undress and stand against the wall. She undressed and took a riding crop from the shelf and ordered me down on all fours. I obeyed. She walked around me occasionally giving my ass a taste of the whip. I responded with almost silent grunts and humped my ass up as a sign of obedience.

"My new bitch needs the power of a sexual orgy to obtain the strength to leave me for a while. She has other responsibilities and cannot serve me to the full extent that she desires. You will all take turns tasting her, then entangle yourself in a group orgy."

They each took their turn getting K's erotic fluids when they licked my pussy. I was craving K's penetration and the girl's tongues added little to my fever. The occasional bite of the whip on my buttock and the Queen Bee demanding that I raise my ass higher did send surges of desire though my body. I was beginning to crave the taste of my blonde goddess's honey hole more then K's penetrating cock.

When the last girl finished, they intermingled, licking and kissing. They interchanged their passions amongst themselves in a harmony of erotic movements.

My beautiful goddess spread her legs before me. I buried my face in her wetness as K mounted me and frantically thrust his cock into me. He pumped hard with his strong thighs and soon ejaculated and knotted. During the rapid fucking stage, the group moaned in unison. Now while K rested, the moaning subsided.

I took the opportunity to explore my lover's wet opening. I moved my will to her and caressed her mind and soul. She began humping, craving my tongue and lips. I kissed her clit, licked it and her wet lips. She moaned in ecstasy. I felt K beginning to stir. He had not continued to twitch the way Duke did, but rested. Now he slowly pushed his knot in me as far as he could. It began to swell even more.

I signaled my lover to turn over. She responded to my wishes. I looked briefly at her perfectly formed ass, spread her cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into her dark brown hole. She squirmed as I delighted in tasting her. I was barely aware of K's cock growing and stiffening as both the knot and mushroom head swelled and the length grew.

Then I began screaming as K's cock pushed through my cervix and reached the entrance to my womb. It began pulsating, sending streams of sperm into my womb. I suppressed the scream and buried my tongue in my lover's brown hole. She began an orgasm, and pushed her ass up, urging me to take her juices. I responded and began my own climax. In some part of my mind I heard the chorus of orgasmic moaning from the others in the room.

K remained knotted just long enough for us to finish our climaxes and return to sanity. He then released and went directly to the car to wait for me. The Queen Bee dismissed everyone but me. She kissed me and then we dressed.

"When I am with my girls, you are my bitch and I will refer to you only by that name and you will refer to me as your Queen," she sternly explained, "When we are alone, I will refer to you as my lover. What will you call me then?"

"I will call you my goddess," I simply stated.

She handed me a pencil and paper. The paper contained her phone number. I took the paper and pencil, wrote my phone number on it, tore hers off and handed paper and pencil back to her. We kissed again and I left.

The following day, my cell phone ran. I immediately recognized the incoming call as being from my goddess.

"Hello," I answered.

"How soon can you come to the bar?" she asked in a firm tone.

"I can be there in 15 minutes," I answered excitedly.

When I arrived, I walked into the lesbian bar and over to where the Queen Bee was standing. She spoke directly to me, loud enough for the other women to hear. "I need a bitch to prepare my lover and me; come with me."

I followed her to the back room. Two young women were naked on a floor mat making love to each other. A naked white male stood nearby. He watched the women intently. His cock was semi-erect but he made no attempt to stimulate himself, standing perfectly still. There was a bed in the corner of the room. The blonde goddess walked over to it and undressed. I followed her and did the same. As she turned I held her and kissed her full on the mouth.