The Evil Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands to her breasts and gently massaged her delicate nipples. I whispered in her ear how beautiful and desirable she was as I moved one hand across her smooth shapely ass. I gently guided her into a sitting position on the bed, slowly spread her creamy legs apart and moved my tongue across her slit, tasting her wetness. She laid back and opened herself to me.

Her male lover moved next to us. I took his cock in my mouth. I moved my teeth across the top of his cock and flicked the bottom of his cock with my tongue. His cock sprang to a full hard erection. I moved back to the goddess's cunt that was open and waiting for me. I licked the lips and the clit, moaning in the pleasure of tasting her wetness. I moved between the two lovers, stimulating them both until I heard the aching moan of the goddess. I knew she was ready. I stood up and kissed her lover on the mouth, allowing him the taste of her wetness.

He moved between her legs and slowly began to penetrate. I moved onto the bed and to her side. I rolled her closest nipple between my finger and thumb, squeezing slightly. Her lover slowly thrust into her with a smooth steady rhythm. He concentrated on pleasing the goddess, intently looking at her stunning face for a sign that she was beginning her climax. I watched them and his dedication to pleasing her. I was becoming extremely aroused. He saw the sign he was looking for and pushed completely into her allowing his burst of cum to add to the pleasure of her moaning orgasm.

I did not see what sign he had noticed on her face. I was mesmerized watching his cock moving in and out of her. When he withdrew, she quickly got to her feet and dressed.

She looked at us and coldly stated, "You both performed to my satisfaction, I will call upon you again." Then she abruptly left.

I looked at her handsome lover wondering if I was allowed to have sex with him. I decided that he probably had more experience with the goddess and knew what she expected. I would follow his lead. He did not immediately dress, but seemed as uncertain as I was. I finally took him by the hand and lead him to the bed, guiding him to lie down. I sucked him to an erection, mounted him and fucked him. I took his hands and placed them on my nipples. He began squeezing them.

"Harder! Harder!" I desperately urged. He responded and I began to climax. He soon followed, grimacing as he squirted his thick cream in me just as my orgasm was ending. With the intense pleasure of the orgasm now ended it became somewhat painful; but I continued fucking him until his cock became soft and fell from my cunt.

We got up and dressed, saying nothing to each other. I went into the bar, glancing around for the Queen. She was nowhere in sight. The woman I had met previously tending bar motioned to a room down the hallway.

"She is in her office," she smiled.

I knocked on her office door and was invited in. She looked up and gave me an icy stare, but was silent. I was resolved not be intimidated.

"Could I interest you in having lunch with my husband and I sometime?" I calmly asked.

She smiled and then spoke. "So you want the opinion of the 'soul seer'? We do not need to get together for lunch, your husband and I know each other well."

I tried not to act surprised. I smiled and made an awkward exit as I blurted out, "Well, until next time then."

Chapter 5. The Return of the Evil Master

My husband returned the next day. I had fresh coffee brewing when he arrived. It was a ritual we had, when we wanted to discuss something. We called it our 'coffee talk' time. I greeted him, kissed him and poured him a cup of hot coffee. He understood, smiled, sat down and listened as I rambled on as coherently as I could.

"The K12s have entered their first mating season. I need to know as much as you can tell me about them. Are there more than two? Are there any females? Did I have a lover at the time of my mental breakdown? What can you tell me about him?"

He calmly explained that there were only two K12s that he knew about, both males. "All we know about the K12s is from your incoherent ramblings during your recovery. The K12s shows a strong sense of empathy and are developing telepathic abilities."

He continued. "Your lover found me, told me you were in a state of feverish convulsions and took me to you. We found you calm and asleep, alone with the two K12s. Your lover was sadistic, with a strong desire to dominate you. But he also had a genuine concern for your well being. We both agreed that separating the K12s would be wise until we understood more about them and their potential influence on you. He took on the care of one, we the other. It soon became clear that your memory of him was gone. His comment when he left was, "I will bide my time until she seeks out my K12."

My husband had often referred to 'seeing the soul' of a person. I had always interpreted that to mean seeing beyond a person's personality and looking at their character. I abruptly changed the subject. What can you tell me about the blonde that owns the lesbian bar on Valley St? Have you seen her soul?"

"I have gazed on it," he replied. Staring off into the distance he continued, "The beauty of her soul is too radiant to look directly into it. All I know is that if time travelers exist, she is one of those beings."

I sat silent. When the goddess had told me that she knew my husband well, I had assumed they were lovers. Now I realized the truth. They were both the same types of beings.

We shared the intimacy of conversation until the coffeepot was empty, then the intimacy of the bed.

------

In 1949, Kurt Gödel found a new solution to Albert Einstein's field equations to general relativity. This solution permitted the existence of closed, time-like curves. In fact, such a curve passes through every point in space-time. This property makes it possible for an observer to travel into the past. When Gödel showed his solution to Einstein, his response was, "Well since we don't see any visitors from the future, this solution must not be attainable". However, Albert probably never visited a lesbian bar. - The Sorceress Journal

-----

The next day I met with the Evil Master, my former lover. When I arrived, a tall, handsome black man greeted me. He led me into the living room and offered me a cold drink. He smiled, motioned to the K12 sitting in a chair, and said, "I understand that you have already met Duke." Duke sat quietly still.

"Yes. May I call you Al? I understand that we have met before, an experience I unfortunately cannot recall."

"One you choose not to recall," he coldly replied. "Soon you will remember. Your only way to resolve the conflict between the sexual pleasure I gave you and your devotion to your husband and the child you had by him was an intense hallucination which blocked your memory."

"Then you do not believe my experience with vampires," I calmly queried.

"Look, you are one weird bitch, but even you can't be that weird!" he laughed.

"And the K12s?" I asked.

"You always were bad at maths," he replied with a sneer.

A smile flashed across my face as I spoke. "I am not here to upset you, but to negotiate. I know you have become attached to Duke, but if he is willing, I would like for him to return with me."

He spoke firmly. "I don't understand your fucked up delusions, but I do know one thing. As long as I have this K12, I can control you. I am going to have you for my bitch in ways even you cannot imagine."

I looked directly at Duke and spoke. "I came to negotiate, not be owned by an Evil Master. I am leaving now. You must decide your own destiny. If you ever decide to join me, you know where to find me."

I had imagined on a previous occasion that I had a telepathic link to Duke. It happened again as I turned to leave. My mind heard, 'You're bluffing, bitch!'

I stayed calm and walked determinedly to the door. "Wait!" Al shouted, "I can be reasonable. Let's talk."

I turned and replied, "As I said, I am here to negotiate. I want access to Duke during his current mating season, which, I believe, will last for one month. He will stay with me during that period. After that it will be Duke's decision as to whom he will stay with."

He first looked at Duke, then at me before speaking. "I will agree if three conditions are met during the coming month. I want to know your fertile time. You will not fuck any other men. You will return here with both K12s and allow me to fuck you whenever I demand it."

I looked intently at them both and answered, "My fertile time will be in two weeks. I will not have any men when I am not here with you. If you have visions of a gang bang with your friends after I have been driven into uncontrollable lust by the two K12s, it will be your responsibility to insure they do not fuck me. I cannot prevent them."

"Very well," he replied with a smirk, "I have your phone number and will call you. For now enjoy your time together with your two K12s."

I left. Duke followed close behind.

I met with the Queen Bee and explained what I knew of the K12s and the arrangements I had made with the Evil Master. I asked if she would be interested in an orgy with all the females in her hive and the two K12s.

"The girls all enjoyed the last orgy, I am sure they look forward to the arousal of two K12s lusting after you. When the K12s are finished with you I want you for myself for a while."

I looked longingly at the blonde goddess. She held a power over me that no man could match. She understood this. She smiled, leaned over and kissed my mouth and said in a lusty voice, "You will have your desires satisfied tonight."

------

As complex systems emerge and evolve there comes a stage when the internal stimuli from emotion, thought and imagination compete with external stimuli from the environment in determining the evolutionary path. Through the force of will a link is made between imagination and reality. What is born in the imagination is transformed into reality. For the scientist the goal is discovery and the emergence of technology to give him power to explore and control his environment. For the Sorceress the focus is harmony with the primeval life force and the strength of will to awaken awareness. Evil attempts to disrupt this link. – The Sorceress Journal

--------