The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert, Robert," she moaned after several minutes went by.

He turned on his side to see her eyes, blazing with passion, staring directly into his own. He caressed her face.

"I love you, Robert. I love you more than anyone I've ever known. Why are you so good to me? Why do you make such good love to me?"

He kissed her softly on the lips, savoring the sweetness of her lips mixed with the saltiness of his come.

"Because I love you as much as you love me. You mean more to me than anything, Brenda. No one can ever take away what we have."

They began kissing and touching again, cooing and whispering to each other. They looked over each other's bodies and wondered how they could have given and taken such punishment in one night.

They lay together for several more minutes, holding each other, but Brenda was beginning to feel grimy and sticky from all the passion and she thought a quick shower would help her relax and get her ready to sleep. Robert told her he would take one after her and then they would go out and fetch a few more sheets to replace the ones they had soiled with sweat, oil and semen. Brenda rolled off the bed and Robert watched her swaying bottom as she walked into the bathroom. She turned to him and blew a kiss, passed a hand over her breast in a teasing manner and disappeared through the door, closing it partway. It was the last time she would ever see Robert Koss alive.

Angela's eyes flickered open. She groggily looked for a clock and saw that the one on mantle said 2:15. Realizing they were still in Dr. Hammond's living room, she stirred her lover and then tried to accumulate her underclothes and the bathrobe she had stolen from Mark. The two of them dressed as quickly as they could and straightened the rug, then their hair, trying to make things look as normal as possible. They turned on other lamps in the room and looked around for anything they might have left behind. Mark put the brandy snifter back on the side table and disposed of the condom, still filled with his semen, in the fire place, watching it crackle, hiss and wither. Then Angela handed him his book and they headed for the door to the foyer, with plans to spend the rest of the night in Mark's comfortable bed. As they were leaving, though, Mark looked back at the fireplace.

"What is it?" she asked, realizing he'd stopped.

"It's that picture, the one above the fireplace."

"What about it?"

"There's something odd about it, something familiar."

They walked back towards it.

"You know," started Angela, "it's funny, but I noticed Dr. Hammond looking at that picture a lot when we were in here before. I didn't really pay any attention to it because we were all so exhausted and nervous."

The portrait was of three people, a man (obviously Dr. Hammond, but with dark hair instead of gray), a woman (his wife?) and a teenage girl (their daughter?).

Mark's eyes suddenly widened, then so did Angela's.

"Oh my God!" they said in unison.

"Th-That woman --" Mark stammered.

" -- looks like me!" concluded Angela.

Mark walked closer to the picture. "She's a lot older than you, but she sure does have a lot of your features. Look at her nose and the shape of her eyes."

Angela assented. "She looks even more like my older sister, Lucy."

"If you age that well, I'll be a lucky guy!" joked Mark. Angela just stared.

"Did you notice how Dr. Hammond looked at me when he first saw me?"

"Yeah, and when he left us upstairs, after Lisa asked that idiotic question about his family. I wondered what his deal was. That's why I was beginning to get creepy feelings about this place."

Mark looked around the room and then seemed lost in thought. Angela waited for a moment to see what he was thinking, but suddenly the silence was pierced by a heart-stopping scream.

END OF PART TWO

---

Patrick Donovan *

Amateur Romantic E-rotica * Share your passion.