The Evil One

Story Info
An evil sorceress must deal with a stalker.
19k words
3.91
68.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illustrated by Copperein

The rain pelted down in cold sheets as the man leaned against a tree in a vain hope of finding shelter. Under his large coat there was movement and a small voice. "Are we there yet?" Said a young girl's voice. Across a small gap in the trees he watched as a small figure carrying a lantern, emerged from a cave in the mountainside. "Yes my dear. We are there." He answered.

Even with the illumination, the gloom of the storm made it difficult to make out the features or even species of the creature coming toward them.

"I needa pee!" Came the voice under the coat.

"In a few minutes my dear." He replied.

Standing in front of him was a humanoid about 4' tall. It looked like a cross between a dog and a lizard. It was wearing a loincloth and had a reptilian tail that was twitching impatiently.

"Pay." It said in a hissing croak. The man handed it a pouch which the creature inspected the contents skeptically.

"Every full moon you pay." It said as it unslung a large bag.

He opened his coat revealing a small girl with black hair. She looked up the creature and screamed. It picked her up with one hand and stuffed her in a leather bag. Without saying any more the creature slung the wriggling, crying bag over its shoulder and walked off. The man watched as the light disappeared into the darkness of the cave.

"This is my only chance." He said.

*********************

In a dark basement room a computer screen illuminated the face of a young man in his early 20s. He sat in his creaky, tattered chair watching a cartoon of a woman in a school uniform being molested by a tentacle monster. His expression was that of boredom rather than arousal and he shook his head in disappointment as he closed the onscreen window. The cursor moved to a link on his desktop and the window expanded to cover the whole screen.

ABANDON ALL MORALS AND GOOD MANNERS YE WHO ENTER THE BITCHIN BABES ROOM

Welcome Bruthu DURIENBREATH

<Durienbreath> Hey guys what is up?

*Gorgonpollo slaps the table

<Gorgonpollo> Emi-chan is the cutest!

<Fleshpuppet> No way faggot, Sakura beats all.

<Floppy> Except your dick. 😜

<Fleshpuppet> Sakura's ass is almighty. I'm in awe. 😮

<Frenchfryguy> So let's vote. You have 10 minutes.

<Frenchfryguy> Hey Muffy shouldn't count. She's a porn star.

<Satisfactionguaranteed> You didn't specify sir.

<ElMundo> Banana

<Frenchfryguy> and Felicia has a dick!

<Satisfactionguaranteed> That wasn't specified either.

<Frenchfryguy> Leave it to you guys to mess it up.

<Floppy> Who voted for the Evil One?

<Frenchfryguy> Need you ask?

<Floppy> I'm not sure Evil One is human, much less female.

<Satisfactionguaranteed> Nor was that part of the parameters.

Durienbreath has left the room.

Tad pushed his chair back and rubbed his eyes. He looked up at the poster dominating the wall above the monitor. It was a figure in reptilian looking scaled armor holding a sword in one hand and what appeared to be a blue electrical nimbus in the other as if it were about to cast a spell. The helm hid her face with a skull like mask and long pointed teeth.

"Well Ann, should it be another round of Death Rails or a good night's sleep?" Tad addressed the poster reverently.

There was a knock at the door and a middle aged woman poked her head in.

"Sorry to interrupt you son. I forgot to give you this package. It arrived this morning." She dropped a small padded envelope on the book shelf next to the door.

"Thanks Mom."

He waited a minute, listening to the sound of her footsteps up the stairs before rushing over and tearing open the envelope. Inside was a small grey USB drive and a note that read "check your spam filter." A few quick keystrokes later Tad found was he was looking for.

The email read "Congratulations sir. The codes are changed every week, so you'd better hurry. Click on the link and memorize it."

"Ann, I guess it's neither." He said as he got up and kissed the poster.

*********************

Two armored horsemen reined their mounts in front of a roadside tavern. All about were soldiers lounging, eating and casually tending to their horses with no particular sense of urgency.

"Where's the General?" One of them asked a sergeant that was brushing his horse.

"2nd floor, but he's busy. Said he'd have our balls if we bother him." The sergeant said nonchalantly. The two men dismounted and entered the building.

*********************

Sweat beaded down the muscled back of a man positioned behind a woman who had her ass up and face down on a bed. He pushed deep inside her pussy eliciting a surprised gasp as the tip touched her cervix. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips as he wiggled his dick inside her. He resumed his thrusts her moans muffled by the pillow she had clenched on her face. There was an urgent knock on the door.

"BEGONE OR I SHALL CUT YOUR WORTHLESS THROAT!" He yelled so loudly that the woman under him winced. He resumed his fucking after the knocking stopped.

"Shit! I'm still going to hurt that bastard!" He said continuing to fuck his partner. The bed shook and creaked as the intensity of his pounding increased.

Another knocking. "General! We know you are in there." A voice said.

He pulled out, dick slippery with her juices. She looked back at him expectantly.

"C'mon bitch, earn your pay." He said pointing at his dick. She obediently repositioned herself and put her lips around his engorged member. Her head bobbed back and forth like a piston the sound of her spit squishing with every movement. His eyes half closed in pleasure, he grabbed her hair pushing her a little faster.

More pounding at the door. His eyes opened and he glared in the direction of the sound.

"JUST A FUCKIN MINUTE!" He bellowed, scaring her enough for her teeth to involuntarily scrape his sensitive skin. He pulled her off his dick and threw her forcefully down.

"S-S-Sorry. You startled me." She said straightening her curly black hair.

"Shut up. You women are frightened by everything. Now put those tits together I'm gonna fuck them." He said. She leaned over to the small table next to the bed and slathered some oil on her chest.

"Hurry up, I've got a war to fight." He said.

"Sir. We have to go, the enemy is attacking." Came a male voice from the other side of the door.

"I'LL BE ATTACKING YOU IF I DON"T GIVE THIS BITCH MY SEED." He yelled jerking his cock to keep it stiff. She pushed her tits together around his cock as he mounted her chest. His dick disappeared into her cleavage burrowing its way through and popping out the top of her tits. Each thrust was greeted by a quick flick of her tongue. His dick in the well lubricated groove between her tits, began to pulse in excitement. The door rattled and then bulged as someone behind it was battering it with his shoulder. He ignored it as he focused on the pleasurable sensation of her soft skin and her pretty eyes looking up at him. The door finally gave in just as he reached climax with his first gush landing on her tongue and subsequent blasts coating her lips and chin.

Two men in armor crashed in and ran to the bedside. Neither seemed to care about seeing their commander nude with his dick resting on the woman's tits. "Sir. The third army is routed and the Unholy One has ordered us to move now."

*********************

A group of horsemen stood at the top of a hillock and surveyed the surrounding area. Crows and vultures circled overhead and a cool breeze brought wisps of fog from the nearby ocean. On the plains below there were thousands of bodies strewn about. Survivors and camp followers looted the bodies of their boots and valuables. A large bonfire had been set and prisoners with rags around their mouths were feeding the flames with the bodies of their comrades. One of the horsemen moved its mount forward seeming oblivious to the drop at the edge. The figure was clad in armor that looked like leather scales that shimmered dark blue, a sword was dangling off its hip.

"Unholy One. A great victory for us." One of the group said in the direction of the first.

"Too close." Came a female voice from under the helm.

"Yes I warned General Deeks they were massing for an attack."

"I'm not concerned with his failure right now. Where is Deathbringer?"

As if answering her question, another horseman galloped up the hill to join them. He had removed his helmet showing his handsome face framed by long golden hair and a chiseled chin.

"We won Unholy One." He leapt off his horse dramatically and fell to his knees.

"All in spite of your efforts." She said.

"I arrived on time. I saved the crumbling army of General Deeks."

"Looks like he still has hopes of matrimony." One of the Unholy One's lieutenants whispered to another.

"We got to the bridge first and yet travelled the same distance you did." She replied angrily.

"My Queen. I flanked them, they were pushing your forces back to the bridge."

"I lost too many good troops just getting across it. If you had been on time I could have crossed uncontested."

"I...I was rallying the troops."

"You were fucking a whore." She said raising a hand.

"No Supreme One. I swear!" He choked as a bolt of energy from her hand flattened him. She dismounted and approached him with her sword out.

"The others are lying. They envy me because of the favor you have shown me." He sputtered eyes on the weapon.

"There are no secrets held from me."

"Annuet. No! Believe me!"

She thrust the tip through his throat and twisted it causing a small fountain of blood to erupt.

"Don't call me that." She said in a hiss. She held the blade in place watching as the life left the face of her former favorite. She wiped the blade on his chest contemptuously.

"Cut off his cock and stuff it in the hole. Make sure it's seen by his troops." She ordered.

<Fleshpuppet> hey dudes have you seen Durienbreath?

<Frenchfryguy> Nope. Haven't seen him in days.

<Fleshpuppet> His mother has filed a missing-persons report.

<Floppy> For real? ☹️

<Frenchfryguy> Probably climbing the mountains looking for his girlfriend.

<Fleshpuppet> This is serious, ass wipe.

<Frenchfryguy> Don't get your shorts in a bind. I've known him for a while and seen him do stupid shit like this before. He'll probably pop up again with some outlandish story and we'll have a good laugh because he was most likely on a wanking binge. He'll probably brag about cumming on her face or some other fantasy he has about her."

<Floppy> Has anyone ever climbed those mountains?

<Gorgonpollo> I guess so, but how? Those mountains are over 35000 feet with some nasty deserts on the other side.

<Frenchfryguy> Apparently someone has, how else do we know of the Evil One and the Dread Empire?

<Gorgonpollo> Stories are that our technologies don't work over there.

<Floppy> Oh God, no porn?

<Frenchfryguy> Aircraft get lost trying to go there. 👻

<Floppy> Without porn, you can bet Durienbreath will be back

<ELMUNDO> I wonder if they have bananas over there?

*********************

The large group of horse riders stopped in front of a villa that served as one of the many homes and headquarters of the Supreme Leader. Armored guards snapped to attention as the Unholy One dismounted. The others watched in polite silence as she passed through the gate waiting until she was out of sight before spurring their mounts. A single servant waited for her at the front door. There was no fanfare or announcements as she took off her helmet and shook her long black hair free. A waiting servant took her helmet with his eyes downcast respectfully.

"Cancel all my appointments for the rest of the day. I care to see no one." She said brusquely.

"As you command." The servant bowed and backed away.

********************

In a small room located in a one story cinderblock building that was wedged in a ravine high in the mountains, a sergeant in the uniform of the Republic looked at a computer screen. An officer stood behind him looking over his shoulder.

"Sir, the gate got keyed last week." The soldier sitting in front of a monitor reported.

"Well, there was a planned incursion on Friday." The Lieutenant answered.

"Yes, but it was scheduled for 0300. That was on our records but when we did a physical check, there was also a record of a 0200 opening."

"And it didn't show on our alarm?"

"I was on duty. I only remember the 0300 one."

"Mmm sounds like a glitch. Ask HQ for a maintenance check."

*********************

The Unholy One stood naked in front of the mirror. She was tall at almost 6'2" with an athletic build and small, pert breasts. Her arms and legs were toned and strong showing off her years of physical training. Her skin was pale and nearly flawless with the exception on the bruise on her ribs that she was examining.

"Should I call for a healer?" A male servant standing nearby asked politely. She looked up shaking her head.

"Nothing is broken." She said.

"Your bath is ready, I'll warn Rose to be careful while scrubbing you." He said.

He followed her to a large tiled room that had a large tub filled with steaming water. Two pipes stuck out of the wall pumping a constant stream of water into a trough built into the floor. A blonde woman wearing a robe stood by the tub holding a brush and a basket filled with various toiletries. She had blonde hair blue eyes and a face that hinted of nobility. Her large breasts and voluptuous figure in complete contrast to the slender form of her mistress. The Unholy one leaned in brushing Rose's shoulder with her hand.

"Is that a new fragrance Rose?" She asked.

"Yes my Queen. It's a spice from the tropics. I hope you like it." Rose offered her hand, but it was refused as her mistress chose to balance herself before settling into the hot water.

"I'm not an invalid."

"Yes my Queen." She said eyes downcast as she soaked a sponge and moved behind her mistress.

"You can leave now Rodney." Unholy One said to the male attendant.

********************

Outside the Villa, a soldier was trying to calm down a group of excited dogs that were sniffing the entry path to the villa. An officer, attracted by their commotion came to inquire.

"What is it sergeant?" The officer asked.

"The dogs think there is an intruder." The sergeant answered.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. They started growling right after our Queen's group passed by."

"Those animals are hypersensitive. Possibly one of her escort?"

"I checked our scent list, the dogs know who they are. There were no extra trails in the group."

"Have the mages check it tomorrow. Probably some extra sweat from today's battle."

*********************

Rose's lips worked their usual magic around Unholy one's nipples causing the water to slosh about as she wriggled her hips in pleasure. Her breath became short as Rose's fingers rubbed glorious circles around her queen's clitoris. Unholy One's flat belly flexed as she reached climax, her moans echoing throughout the chamber. Rose leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"More. I want more." The Queen said getting up onto the tub's wide edge and spreading her legs. Rose dutifully got down to her knees and lowered her face into her mistress's waiting pussy. Her lips first brushed the outer labia, which was spread by the Queen's fingers. Rose's tongue lapped and at times probed deep inside. Juices were still flowing from the previous orgasm coating Rose's chin and lips with a sticky layer of cum.

"Stop messing around!" She said grabbing Rose's hair forcing her face up onto her clitoris. The servant latched her lips around her queen's love button and applied gentle suction. Another spasm wracked her body and her legs clamped around Rose's head pushing her nose into her pubic mound cutting off her air supply. Unholy One was oblivious to her partner's situation as another wave of pleasure swept through her body. More cum oozed onto Rose's chin as she began to struggle for air but her head was held in place by the Queen's grip on her hair and the strong legs wrapped around her ears. There was a loud grunt from somewhere nearby but neither woman paid it attention. By the time she relaxed her legs and let go, Rose had passed out and fallen to the floor.

"Rodney!" She stood up and retrieved a robe. The male servant arrived quickly and went to Rose.

"She'll recover." He said helping her to sit up. Unholy One left the room as Rose shook the cobwebs out of her head.

"Were you watching us?" Rose asked.

"No, of course not. I was waiting outside. She certainly made enough noise though." Rodney said while wiping Rose's face gently with a towel. He kissed her on the forehead and helped her stand up. She went over to a sink and washed her face. Rodney turned to leave then stopped as his bare foot stepped in something tacky. Thinking Rose had spilled something he got a rag to clean it up. As he bent over to take care of it, his nose wrinkled in the pungent odor that he recognized as being man seed.

*********************

In a cinderblock building at the base of the mountains that constituted the border of the republic, a man wearing a military uniform huddled over a computer. Colonel Francis rubbed his eyes in exhaustion as he turned off the monitor. He had just read the detailed report of the scouting mission through the portal and was thinking about how he would report this to the Republic's intelligence chief. It was supposed to be a routine check of the guardians at the other end of the tunnel that led to the other world. They were to simply catalog any changes and determine if there had been any intruders from the other side. Things got complicated when they indeed found evidence that someone had passed through. What surprised them was that it had been from their side. One of the men got the idea that if he simply followed the footsteps in the dust, the guardians would not attack. One dead soldier and two more wounded later, the patrol beat a hasty retreat. Now he had to decide the fate of the officer in charge and figure out a way to portray it as some kind of intelligence coup to his superiors. It was doubtful that they would fall for any "I had no idea what they were doing" type of defense considering that he had been the one who authorized the mission in the first place.

*********************

"My Queen, as you can see here's the border with the Alcatan Kingdom." The officer pointed at the relief map. "Our cavalry have reported some elements of their army regrouping here."

"And the Alcatanians?" she asked.

"They have been capturing anyone crossing the border as per our treaty."

"So it looks like they have no room for maneuver."

"No, unless they go due south into the desert which would be suicide."

"How many are there?"

"Possibly up to 5000."

"Move our alpine troops to push them to the border."

"As you command, Unholy One."

A guard in the uniform of her personal retinue entered the room and announced his presence.

"My Queen. I have news of an unsettling discovery." He said uncomfortably.

"Out with it."

"It is for your ears only."

She looked around the room at the generals who took the hint and exited quickly. He waited until they closed the door before speaking.