The Evil Sex Therapist Pt. 01

Story Info
A man fakes his credentials as a sex therapist for sex.
2.4k words
4.51
12.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't believe you."

She was surprised. They always are. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs. I watched closely. Maybe there was a brief glimpse of panties.

"What evidence do you have?" I continued.

"Evidence I'm addicted to sex? That I'm a sex addict?"

I nodded.

"Well, I've fucked three guys already today."

I looked at my watch. It had just gone 11am.

"Impressive," I said. "I'm surprised you could find time for three sex sessions."

"Who said I'd had sex three times?"

It was my turn to adjust myself in my seat. My cock was hard.

"Right," I said. "I understand. All three at once?"

"No. My husband first, when we woke up. The other two guys are putting a new bathroom in my house."

"They had intercourse with you after your husband left for the day?"

She nodded.

"But he has the cameras everywhere. He'll watch it all later."

"Your husband knows?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't he? I don't cheat on him."

"I'm still not sure I'd give a diagnosis of sex addiction. It's a very serious diagnosis to make. I'd need to... See some more proof."

She looked at me, slightly incredulous.

I loved this job.

When they fired me from the university for getting caught by the dean with my cock inside a student's asshole, I couldn't believe how easy it was to set yourself up as a sex therapist. All you needed was an office and a nameplate.

It meant I had desperate and dirty women literally knocking on my door.

"We are engaged in a form of talking therapy," I said. "Why don't you explain what happened this morning?"

Again she shifted on her seat, perhaps a little uncomfortable. I watched. Her body was stunning. She wore a short skirt. I could see her stockings went up to her thighs, where they terminated in a frill and I saw tanned smooth flesh. Her tits were so large and rounded that they were unlikely to be real. Probably that wealthy husband's influence once again. They were encased in a tight blouse that was surely two or three sizes too small. It looked like she had tried to dress down. But that was just impossible for a woman with her looks.

"What compelled you to have sexual relations with the two workmen this morning?"

She thought for a moment.

"Desperation," she said. "My husband wasn't enough."

"You orgasmed with your husband?"

She nodded.

"Twice. I just rode him until I came. But it's not enough. It's never enough. Always I have to rub my pussy afterwards. If he's around, he watches. If not then I frig myself alone."

"And today?"

"Today the workmen arrived before I had chance."

"Tell me what happened."

Again she looked at me, slightly incredulous.

"I need to know details if I'm to even begin to understand your problem," I said.

She nodded.

"Well, I opened the door to them in my robe. I hadn't even had chance to get dressed. I could tell they were interested in me immediately from the way they looked me over. That is, I knew they weren't gay or anything. Straight or bi guys look at me a certain way. Like you did when I came into your office this morning. The way you're looking at me right now."

I lifted my eyes from her tits and locked my gaze onto her eyes. I nodded sagely.

"I invited the guys in," she continued. "I offered them coffee. There are things I do in these situations. I send out signals and see if they come back. I bent over to get the milk from the refrigerator for a little longer than was necessary. I felt their gaze lingering on my ass. While I had my back to them I let my robe fall open, and re-tied it. That kind of thing."

"And at this point are you sexually excited?"

She looked at me as if I were the dumbest guy alive.

"Fuck yeah! My pussy was... Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't use bad language. My vagina was moist."

"Use whatever language makes you most comfortable."

She shrugged.

"Okay then. My pussy was wet. Throbbing. I still had the sensations of my husband inside me. He's long. He stretches me. Do you know what I mean?"

"I understand."

"When there's a possible gang bang with strangers, I find it best to work on just one guy. Single him out. So, I go over to the taller of the two guys to give him his coffee, and I stand in front of him for a little while. I tell him that there was no cream left because my husband had given me some that morning. Unfortunately it had spurted while he was holding it. You know. That kind of thing. This ain't rocket science. And he's smiling and his eyes are darting up and down my body. I know I've got him. I'm going to fuck him. And I can feel the eyes of his buddy checking me out from behind, burning into me."

"Are you sexually aroused right now?"

She flushed.

"This is a private, clinical environment," I said. "If it would help if you achieve sexual release here—if you masturbated—then that's permissible."

"For real? While you sit there and watch?"

"I'm a medical professional. I'm here to help you. I assure you that I will not receive any sexual satisfaction from any of this."

"Your cock says otherwise, from where I'm sitting."

I sat more deeply in the seat but, yeah, there was no hiding it.

"Unfortunately I'm only human. You're an attractive woman. But my mind is limited to only clinical thoughts."

She smiled, but it was gone in a split second.

"Don't you just jerk off or something before coming to work?"

As it happened I'd jerked off before she entered my office as I watched her walk from her car.

"That's an inappropropriate question," I said. "We're here to talk about you."

There was a quiet moment. She looked at me, as if evaluating me - working out who, or what I was. She glanced at my diploma, framed on the wall. I'd downloaded and printed it myself. Best $5 I ever spent.

"I have a range of therapeutic sex toys, if they will help," I said.

"No need."

She rummaged in her clutch bag for a second and pulled out a slim, golden vibrator.

"I never go anywhere without it," she said.

I nodded.

She slouched a little in her seat so her skirt hitched up, and opened her legs. I couldn't have seen a flash of panties earlier because she wasn't wearing any. Her cunt was shaved and smooth, and her pussy lips glistened slightly. Beautiful.

"Carry on with the story of what happened this morning," I said.

The vibrator hummed quietly. She touched it to her pussy.

"The first guy was called Jose. I asked him if he wanted to relax a little before work. He asked if my husband was home. I said he wasn't. He was grinning all over and glancing at his buddy. His buddy said, 'I don't know, man. We got a lot of work to do.' And Jose said, 'We ain't in a rush!" I asked them if they worked together often, and Jose said they were business partners. I asked him again if they worked together, maybe at night, when they went out for a drink with their buddies. And he got what I was talking about. He said that, sure, they did. They'd worked for a few women together like that. Sometimes they got their buddies involved too. I reached down and felt Jose's cock, which was clearly straining against his Wranglers. He laughed. I looked over at his buddy and beckoned him over. With the two of them standing side by side, I crouched and unzipped Jose's trousers. His cock sprang from of his underwear. He was big. My mouth was watering and I took the almost the whole length into my mouth. I heard him gasp."

I saw her working the vibrator against her clitoris. Her eyes were closed. Could I...? I slowly unzipped my trousers and freed my own cock. I started stroking as she continued her story.

"His buddy didn't need any help. He just pulled his cock out. Impressive length. Jose was bigger, but this guy wasn't small. I took his cock into my mouth. He said to Jose that they'd struck lucky this morning. Jose laughed again. I stroked Jose's cock as I worked his buddy, then switched my attention and stroked his buddy's cock too. I pulled the two of them closer together so their cocks were almost touching and then took both of their cocks into my mouth — or as much as I could manage."

Her eyes opened and she looked dreamily at me stroking my dick.

"That's inappropriate," she said, but she was smiling.

"I'm only human," I replied.

"Mmm I like to see a guy jerking off."

"What happened next?"

"Well, I led Jose and his buddy upstairs to the bedroom. The sheets were a mess. My husband's cum was still damp on the pillow from where he'd spunked on my face about fifteen minutes before."

Fuck. If I wasn't careful I was going to cum. I slowed my stroking. I noticed her hair was matted slightly on the left-hand side where some cum had dried.

"Jose didn't need any prompting. He bent me over the side of the bed and slid his cock into my pussy from behind. His buddy lay back on the bed in front of me so I could take his cock into my mouth. These two guys knew what they were doing. They really had worked together before. Jose was holding onto my hips and slamming into me like a man possessed. I had his buddy's cock in my mouth, and he had his hand on the back of my head, pulling me down onto it. I was gagging a little bit but I didn't care."

"How long before you came?"

"Almost immediately. I cried out. My legs became weak and I almost fell. Jose laughed and suggested we switch positions. His buddy moved up the bed and I straddled his dick, easing it into me. Fuck, it felt good. Jose stood on the bed and offered his cock to my mouth. I could taste my cunt on him. It was so dirty. He held the back of my head and pushed himself right down my throat. I can still taste him now."

She was rhythmically pulsing the vibrator against her clitoris and had one of her breasts in her hand, flicking her thumb against the fabric where her nipple was.

"Jose pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped the length of it against my face. I love being treated like a slut. Like a whore. He lifted his cock so I could lick and suck on his balls. I came again while riding his buddy, holding onto his chest for support as the orgasm washed through me. But it still wasn't enough. I wanted one of them in my ass. And I realised that if they had worked together in the past then maybe... Maybe... Oh fuck!"

She cried out as she came in the chair in front of me. I noticed her pussy juices had drizzled down to the leather of the chair. I continued stroking my cock. She looked me in the eyes now, and reapplied the vibrator with a quick release of breath.

"If these two guys had fucked women together in the past then maybe they'd be into a DP. I said that I wanted to feel Jose in my ass. I looked down at his buddy. I was still sitting on his cock. He was like, 'Sure!' I handed Jose some lube, leaned forward so that his buddy would get a good taste of my tits, and waited. It didn't take long. I felt Josie slide slowly inside to fill me completely. Both their cocks were inside me. They both started thrusting, slowly and surely. It was exquisite."

She came again. I wasn't very far away myself.

"They fucked me together. They were so into it. I came again, feeling my pussy and asshole tighten against both their cocks. I wondered if they were going to cum inside me. But these two fellas were pros. After I came, Jose told me to sit on the floor against the bed. Oh yeah. I knew what was coming next. They stood either side of me and began jerking themselves off. I cradled their balls with each hand, and felt around to lightly touch their assholes. Jose was first to let loose. He swore in Spanish and then his cock began pumping. I flinched as spurt after spurt splashed against my face. It dribbled down my cheek and chin, and onto my tits."

She came again as she was in the chair but it clearly still wasn't enough and she didn't even pause this time. She kept the vibrator pushed against her cunt.

"His buddy followed a few seconds later. He held my head and ordered me to open my mouth, then came in a few short spurts, shooting straight into my mouth. I swallowed, then took his cock into my mouth to suck it clean. I sucked Jose's cock clean too. Again he pushed his softening cock deep down into my throat and I could taste his cum as I gagged. He pulled out then rubbed his cock against my face, mixing up his cum with his buddy's, before putting his cock back inside my mouth for me to suck clean."

She came one final time in the chair. Now she had a light sheen of sweat across her face. At some point she'd hooked one of her legs over the arm of the chair to open her pussy more.

"I need to cum," I said, standing up.

"I thought you were a professional?" she said, still smiling. She looked around. "Take that glass on your desk."

I did so. It had held some water earlier.

"Cum into it," he ordered.

I pointed my cock into it, jerked off a little more, and spurted into the glass. The mind-blowing release of orgasm. I was very turned on, and spurted six, seven, eight times.

She held out her hand. I gave her the glass. She swallowed it all, even licking the rim when she'd finished, looking me in the eye as she did so.

"So, you still don't think I'm a sex addict?" she said. "You don't think I'm depraved and desperately need help? I've swallowed the cum of four guys and it's not even lunchtime. I promise you that there will be more this afternoon."

"It's going to take more investigation," I replied. "Much more."