The Evil Sex Therapist Pt. 02

Story Info
A fake sex therapist has a threesome with clients.
2.6k words
4.49
9.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the course of my professional work it's sometimes necessary to review video footage of client behavior. Angie had come to my practice concerned about her insatiable desire to penetrate her vagina and anus with large objects. Luckily for the therapeutic process, she had recorded herself at home doing so, and I asked she share the files with me in the context of the clinical environment so I could review them to gauge the extent of her problem.

So it was that I found myself watching a video of Angie (redhead, 38DD, tight little ass) attempting to insert an eggplant into her sopping wet pussy, and moaning beautifully as she did so. After I'd uploaded the video to a porn website, for subscribers to view, I sat back in my office chair with some Astroglide and commenced a nice, leisurely jerk-off session. Angie had also sent over a video where she was double-penetrated in her ass by two guys - but I was saving that for later.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that I had new clients visiting. A knock at the door saw me stuffing my cock into my pants and slamming the laptop shut, before grabbing a book ("A Clinician's Guide to Systemic Sex Therapy") and inviting in whoever it was.

Her tits entered the room first, followed by her incredible body.

A slightly mousy guy followed behind her. I invited them both to take a seat on the couch.

I sat in front of them in the classic therapist pose - legs crossed, notepad in my hand, curious expression.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" I said.

"This is difficult," said the young woman, who was called Saskia.

Awesome! The difficult ones are always the filthiest.

"Take your time," I said, taking a long look over her body. Her incredible legs were contained in yoga pants. Her superb full tits, contained in a t-shirt too small, would easily provide a top-quality tit fuck for some lucky guy. Her thick lips looked like they were designed to suck cock and be covered with a nice thick load.

I looked at the lucky guy who had the opportunity to do all these things. He was called Adam. He avoided my gaze but was, broadly speaking, kinda handsome. I'm not into guys romantically but I can see how the ladies would appreciate his jawline and eyes. And he was a guy who clearly visited the gym each day. It was a little weird that he was wearing a suit, though.

"The problem is our differing sex drives," said Saskia, shifting a little uneasily.

"I see. I'm guessing Adam makes sexual demands that you don't feel you can fulfil?"

Saskia laughed with a shriek. Adam glared at her.

"No! The complete opposite. Adam can't keep up with me."

This was getting really very interesting. I asked her to explain more.

"Adam is very repressed. He comes from a religious background. He hadn't even masturbated until I met him. He's no longer with the church but I guess it's hard for him to leave it all behind."

I glanced at Adam, who was blushing.

"The thing is that I know Adam is a sexual freak," continued Saskia. "We've had sex sometimes and it's been — Well, it was like a porno movie."

"Can you describe these sessions? Remember that you're in a safe, confidential environment."

Saskia looked at me, then glanced at the certificate on my wall that declared my qualifications. (Best $5 I've ever spent on eBay; in reality I was no more qualified than the Uber driver who'd brought this couple to my office.)

"Well, we had sex in many different positions. He... Erm, he anally penetrated me and spanked my ass. Then he... He ejaculated over my breasts."

"I see. That certainly isn't what I'd expect of a man who—"

"And once he tied me to the bed," continued Saskia, clearly in the flow and not about to stop. "He straddled my chest and... He dominated me so perfectly."

"Okay, I understand. Well, I have to ask why you're here today. This sounds to me like a healthy sex life."

"That kind of thing doesn't happen very often. It hardly happens at all. We've been together five years and it's happened maybe five times."

"So, once a year?"

Saskia laughed. "Yeah, I suppose that's right!"

"And you want more of it?"

"Oh god yes. Please. I need it. I love this man so much."

"And outside of these... These pornographic sessions... Do you regularly make love?"

"We have missionary position sex maybe once a week. He will only cum inside my vagina and insist I freshen-up in the bathroom so he doesn't see any liquids. Adam won't do any other positions. He won't give me oral, or let me give him oral."

"I think we should let Adam speak. Adam, how do you find your sex life?"

Adam stared at the coffee table for a moment, then said: "It's difficult."

I nodded. What a pussy. If I had a women like Saskia as a girlfriend, I'd have my cock inside one of her holes at least twice a day.

"From what Saskia told me on the phone you've been together five years," I said. "I'm guessing you've found a way of working with this situation."

Saskia shook her head.

"Not really. We go to a club. I... I get what I need there."

"What kind of club?"

"A swinger's club. You know. A sex club."

I nodded. My cock was so hard that I had to adjust my sitting position to hide it.

"You both go to the club? But I thought Adam was... Well, you said he was less sexually adventurous than you?"

"Adam watches. And takes care of me. These clubs can be risky for a woman on her own."

"I see. And what kind of things do you do at the club, Saskia?"

It was her turn to blush now.

"Sex with other guys. Women. I go into the orgy rooms. I meet with a master who punishes me in the dungeon."

I can only imagine how the dirty fuckers at the club would perk-up if a body like Saskia's entered an orgy room!

"And Adam only watches?"

"Yeah."

"He never gets involved?"

"No. Women and guys approach him all the time to see if he's interested. He doesn't even take his clothes off. But the thing is that Adam is... Well, his body is built for sex. Do you know what I mean? He's got an amazing body. He's got an amazing... I'm not sure if I can say..."

"Please feel free to use any language you feel necessary, including curse words if required."

Saskia shrugged.

"Okay. Well, Adam's got a thick and long cock. It makes me wet just thinking about it."

"Let me summarize what's been said so far. You're here to try and work on Adam's sexual repression problems?"

"Yeah. But I want more than him just being able to let me suck him dry. I want him to be able to join me in the club. Threesomes, group sex, fucking other women, dominating me... I want him to be able to do it all."

"And this is what you want too, Adam?"

Adam was again blushing but he was able to speak: "Yeah. I want that more than anything. I love Saskia. I want to fuck her pussy and asshole, and have people watch me while I do it. But I just can't. I don't know why but I just can't."

"I see."

I pondered for a moment. It always helps if you create a little suspense.

"I'm going to suggest sexual surrogacy in the safe clinical environment of my office."

They both frowned.

"I'm a licensed sexual surrogate," I continued. I pointed to another of the certificates on my wall. "My therapy plan is that the two of you explore the potential for sex with multiple partners using me as a surrogate. And to encourage the voyeuristic aspect that you also desire, I suggest I film what we do. The footage would be shared with you, but only used within this therapeutic environment."

Apart from when I upload it to the porn website, of course.

I could see Saskia looking me over, evaluating me as a suitable partner. She smiled and bit her lip.

"What do you think, Adam?" she asked.

He shrugged.

"Sure. It'd be nothing I haven't seen before in the club."

"You've seen so many nastier things in the club!"

"Yeah. So, sure. Go ahead."

"I would suggest this surrogacy involves an element of sexual domination," I said. "I feel this is central to your sexual journey."

Saksia nodded quickly like a kid who's been offered an extra scoop of ice cream. Adam looked as dour as the moment he'd walked in, but nodded.

Fucking awesome!

I setup the video camera on a tripod. Then I unzipped my pants and freed my painfully hard cock.

"Saska, get on your knees in front of me," I said.

She did so. I lifted my cock.

"Lick my balls," I said.

She did. Fuck. It was good. This wasn't the first time she'd swished her tongue around a guy's ball sack. I felt the incredible sensation as she took one of my balls into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. I slapped my cock against her forehead.

"Feel free to join in whenever you'd like," I said to Adam. He nodded silently. But he was watching us closely. If I didn't know better I would've said he was enjoying what he saw.

Saskia took my cock into wet, warm mouth. Jesus, it felt good. I put a hand on the back of her head and she understood my suggestion, taking my cock deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head. I grasped her hair and pulled her head onto me, forcing my cock deep down her throat. She gagged. I withdrew and she looked up at me with a smile.

"You're a good surrogate!" she said, rapidly stoking my cock, which was well lubricated with her saliva.

"It's all part of my professional training."

I pulled her again onto my cock and grabbed her head with both hands, holding it still while I fucked her mouth, hearing her gag each time. I looked at Adam. He had his hand on his crotch.

"Stand," I said to Saskia.

She did so. I pulled her t-shirt above her head, then threw it at Adam. I removed her bra and again threw it at him, before grasping her left tit and feeding her hard nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue harshly against it.

She gasped. I slapped her tit lightly, then held her head while I kissed her. I could taste the tang of my own precum.

"Sit down," I said. "I want to lick your cunt."

She removed her jogging pants and then her panties. I picked the panties off the floor and sniffed them. Oh yeah. Slightly damp, with a nice sink of pussy juices. I threw them at Adam's face.

Saskia sat back and opened her legs. Shaved pussy. Of course.

I knelt before her and set to work, pushing apart her pussy lips with my tongue. She was very wet. I sucked and lapped at her pussy for a while, tasting her juices, before moving up to concentrate on her sweet little clitoris.

She started moaning. I reached up to grab one of her tits and began flicking my thumb across her hard nipple.

What happened next stopped me in my tracks.

"Fuck it!" said Adam, almost angrily, rising to his feet. He pulled his trousers down and his cock sprang to attention.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I said.

Saskia laughed hysterically.

"Told you so!" she said. "He's massive! Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

All I can say, dear reader, is that Adam's cock resembled in length and thickness one of those freakishly huge dildos that you sometimes see in sex shops. Women like Angie use them to stretch themselves. It was easily the biggest cock I'd seen in real life—or porn.

I resumed licking Saskia's pussy, and started finger fucking her with two, then, three, and finally four fingers. Adam knelt alongside Saskia and fed his monster cock into her mouth. It could give any woman jaw ache but Saskia made muffled moans.

"Yeah, suck my dick, you slut!" said Adam. "That's good. Take it deep."

Evidently, Adam was no longer sexually repressed. Or not at that particular moment.

Saskia bent herself over the edge of the couch and Adam sat down. I began fucking Saskia from behind, while she took Adam's cock in her mouth once again. The classic spitroast. Beautiful. Adam sat back with his eyes closed, in bliss, as Saskia cupped his balls. I spanked Saskia's ass a few times. Her pussy was so tight. It felt incredible. I slammed in and out of her, using her cunt as a fuck toy, going deep and feeling my balls slap against her.

"You should fuck your boyfriend," I said after I'd worked-up a sweat. Saskia smiled, and straddled Adam, slowly easing that monster dong into her pussy and groaning as she did so.

I pulled open her ass cheeks and said: "Should I get some lube?"

"God yes!" said Saskia, understanding what I was intending.

I grabbed the Astroglide and greased-up my cock. Standing between Adam's legs, I pushed Saskia's body forward until her sweet puckered asshole was accessible. Then I pushed my dick inside, real slow at first. I could feel Adam's cock pumping her pussy. I started fucking her asshole myself. I reached around and put some of my fingers in Saskia's mouth, feeling her tongue against them, before grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

I felt my balls start to tighten. It was all too much. Double penetration. Just 30 minutes ago the best I'd been able to manage was jerking off to a video.

"I'm ready to shoot my load," I said.

I pulled out and Saska climbed off Adam, kneeling on the floor.

"In my mouth," he said. "Both of you."

Fuck yeah. I was so ready for it. Adam and myself began stroking ourselves, one either side of her. Saskia fingered with our balls, one in each hand. Again I could barely believe the size of Adam's cock. At eight inches, my own cock had never invited any complaints, but alongside Adam's porn-star-like length it looked almost tiny.

But I was the first to cum.

"Fuck!" I said as I started spurting. I aimed for Saskia's gaping mouth, shooting jet after jet of spunk into it and onto her tongue. She swallowed. I pushed my cock inside her mouth so she could suck me dry and felt the velvety slipperiness of a cum-filled mouth.

"I'm cumming!" said Adam.

I pulled out just in time, as he shot his spunk across Saskia's mouth and face. Once again he was a sexual freak. I began to think he would never stop cumming. Seven, eight, nine, ten... Spurt after spurt came out of that monster cock, each splashing against Saskia's smiling face. I realized that he probably didn't cum very often. There was a lot stored up.

"Yeah baby!" said Saskia, once he'd finally finished. Her eyes were sealed shut with cum, and it dribbled down her cheeks and chin, and fell on her tits. It looked like she'd had a gangbang bukake session.

Adam took her panties, wiped some of the cum off her face, and then pushed the panties into her mouth. She looked up at him.

"Who's your master?" he said, putting her panties in his pocket.

"You are, sir."

He nodded.

As for me, well, I'd cum so hard that I could hardly stand any longer. Fuck, it had been good.

There was one thing left to do.

"I think that was a productive session," I said. "If you'd like to cut a check for my $200 fee then I can make an appointment for next time."