The Evil Spell of Smedlee

Story Info
An Adult Fairytale.
1.9k words
3.16
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, far, far away there was a land called, Farfarawayland. Farfarawayland was ruled by the good and benevolent King Rudolph with advice from his faithful servant, Bigkok, the Royal Wizard. The King had a daughter, Princess Elana, who was the most beautiful girl in the Kingdom. Her skin was like alabaster, her full lips like ripe cherries and tits and an ass to die for. Every man in the Kingdom would gladly give his right nut to sink his rigid shaft between her thighs.

Many, many years ago when the Princess reached the age of 21 the King put out a proclamation to find her a suitable husband. She had suitors from all over the Kingdom including an ugly gnome of a wizard named Smedlee. He lusted after the Princess but when the King and the Princess rejected him he became very angry and his true, evil self began to surface. He tried to put a spell on the Princess to gain her love and to gain for himself the Princess' beautiful, virgin body. The spell was thwarted by Bigkok and a battle of the two wizards ensued. Neither won nor lost and both were weakened by their spells and counter spells.

After the battle King Rudolf, the Princess and Bigkok would not age but each year, on the Princess' birthday, an event had to take place that if successful, would keep the Kingdom out of the clutches of the evil and ugly Smedlee. If King Rudolph and Bigkok failed they would be banished to the Grey Wilderness and Smedlee would claim the Kingdom and the virginal Princess Elana for his own carnal use.

Year after year after year King Rudolph had gone to the village on the eve of the Princess' birthday to select young men who would be responsible for the future of the Kingdom and the continuing virginity of Elana. The number of men was determined by Bigkok's runes and varied each year and they were ordered to be at the castle on Elana's birthday. On this day the Princess was transformed by Smedlee's spell from an innocent virgin to a lusting, sex-crazed nymphomaniac. At sunrise on the following day she would return to her virginal self and remember nothing of her sexual depravity provided Bigkok's counter-spell was strong enough to resist Smedlee's and the choice of young men had been a good one.

Over the years many young men from the village had tried and failed but the King, with the help from Bigkok and his rune calculations, that were part of the evil Smedlee's spell, had ensured to select enough men to complete the terms of the spell and keep the Kingdom and the lovely Princess out of the evil wizard's grasp. The day was not a good one for King Rudolph, he had to sit on his throne and watch his daughter being fucked. The alternative of course is that he would lose his daughter, the Kingdom and be banished to the Grey Wilderness forever.

Now the fateful date was near once more and the good and kind King must consult with his Wizard to ascertain the number of village menfolk to be selected. The faithful, old Royal Wizard casts the runes over King Rudolph's ermine-fringed cape seven times and utters these words while dancing a jig,

The runes are cast and the story's told
The men you choose, they must be bold
For the maid is horny and cannot wait
It's four cocks she needs, all hard and straight
Of the nine you select to fuck the maid
Four must win and and get her laid
Her pussy aches for pricks inside
These chosen dicks they must not hide
To avoid the spell of Smedlee our demon
The Princess needs four loads of semen

Armed with this knowledge, the King goes out among the peasants and after inspecting many likely contenders, finds 9 men of which 4 must complete the task if the Kingdom is to be saved. They are commanded to arrive at the castle on Saturday evening at precisely 6:48PM.

They gather in the Great Hall and the Royal Wizard demands that in accordance with the spell they must display their cocks and begin to jerk them as they await the arrival of King Rudolph and the attractive, and for today only, the exceptionally sexy and very horny Princess. She is reputed to be fairest in the land and by far the best fuck, even if it's only one day in the year. Of the nine men selected, four must resist the temptation to ejaculate until they are well inside the Princess' pussy.

King Rudolph enters the Great Hall with the Princess who is kept from attacking every male in sight with a blindfold, a collar and leash and bound hands. The King takes his throne and Bigkok swishes his wand over the Princess then unties her hands and removes the blindfold and leash. She licks her lips as she looks at the men's cocks then begins to contort and display her naked body in front of them as the spell demands. She gyrates, bends over and becomes increasing lewd, showing off and fondling her eminently fuckable body in the most provocative ways as the young look on and stroke their erections.

One man tries to hide his erection under a towel but he is admonished by the Royal Wizard and his large erection springs into view and pulses up and down with excitement.

The Princess bends over erotically and spreads her pussy in the direction of an innocent looking lad and it is too much for him and he sends a stream of cum shooting all over the place.

Another young man, well known as the village show off stands up, shakes and jerks his big cock at the Princess in a futile attempt to show he can withstand her erotic behaviour. She lies down in front of him and finger fucks her pussy and he is beaten. His cock spews out its load all over his hand instead of inside her royal pussy.

She lies in front of another very well-endowed lad. She would dearly love to have his huge cock inside her but the Smedlee spell compels her to tempt him into ejaculation and she cavorts in the most erotic and wanton ways. He wanks his giant shaft much too vigorously, unable to control his carnal thoughts as he watches the horny Princess and another flurry of cum flies into the air, ending his opportunity to help save the Kingdom.

The next peasant is stroking a nice, hard cock confidently and shows no signs of ejaculating. The Wizard believes he has a chance to survive Elana's naughty tempting and get inside her pussy. The young man next to him is a different kettle of fish. He is masturbating furiously and as she bends over directly in front of him and spreads her ass cheeks and shows him her wet and pink vagina his day to save the Kingdom has disappeared as a huge load of cum of erupts from his erection.

Next to try and reach the glorious place between her thighs is a huge-cocked guy who has brought along the Kingdom's favourite food, Pringles Potato Chips. He places the tube beside his hard cock to impress and distract the Princess and to show her just how long and thick his cock is. Perfect, he thinks, for saving the Kingdom. Alas, he cannot control himself when she slides between his legs and luridly licks her lips and breathes her hot, royal breath on the head of his engorged cock head and he shoots all over her face and into her hair.

King Rudolph and the Wizard exchange concerned glances as only two men remain and they must resist the horny temptress or all is lost forever.

The next cock is very hard and twitches violently with intense excitement but the young man has the sense to keep his hands off it and try as she might horny Princess cannot make jerk off. She knows he will fuck her if, and it is a huge if, the last man can resist her seductive powers.

Fortunately the last man stokes his huge cock slowly and after the allotted amount of time the Wizard throws his runes in the air and declares the first phase complete.

Four men have weathered the erotic, sensual storm of the Princess and earned the right to enter her pussy but to save the Kingdom they must all ejaculate inside her.

Bigkok attaches the leash to the Princess' collar and takes to the Royal Breeding Bed. He secures her wrist to the bedposts and and her legs are spread wide and tied. King Rudolph and the four survivors gather around the Breeding Bed. The King now has an unenviable task to perform on the Princess. He lowers the Royal Dildo Sceptre onto her pussy as the Wizard throws the runes on to it three times and shouts, "Twelve." King Rudolph must now thrust the Royal Dildo Spectre deep into Elana's horny and very wet pussy twelve times while the Wizard dashes about waving his wand and mumbling secret incantations.

When the King is done he commands the four men to fuck his daughter and they climb onto the Breeding Bed and are free to fuck the shit out of her until sunrise the following day when they must have ejaculated at least once inside the royal pussy.

An hour before sunrise the next morning four spent men plod wearily back to the village. The Kingdom is safe for another year. Bigkok is alone with the princess who is still tied and writhing with lust on the Breeding Bed, her pussy full of cum. He does what he has done for countless years, he climbs on top of her, feeds his big cock into her mouth then he fucks her pussy and with his huge dick covered in the semen of the four young men, he fucks her in the ass and shoots his load in her tight hole.

As the sun rose Bigkok untied the Princess and she reverted to her virgin state with nary a sign of cum anywhere.

And everyone lived happily ever after . . . well for a year anyway. The following year the men of the village failed in their task, a sad statement about the youth of today. After hundreds of years Smedlee had finally won. The King and Bigkok were banished to Grey Wilderness and the Princess was locked in her bedroom. The evil wizard then razed the village and killed all its inhabitants. He went back to the castle and entered the Princess' room. He held his wand high in the air and spoke these words.

From this day forth my whore you'll be
My horny birthday slut for eternity
My cock you'll crave all of the time
Your mouth, your ass, your pussy are mine

Smedlee waved his wand and the spell was cast. The Princess ran to him and knelt down. She opened his long, flowing cloak and his huge, ugly, warty cock sprang into view. The Princess smiled at it, took it in both hands then lovingly brought it into her mouth. Smedlee smiled a twisted grin then took her to the bed, ripped off her clothes. He looked at her lovely virgin pussy all pink and wet and slightly open then at his long, thick cock covered in warts. Saliva ran down his chin as she said, "Fuck me, oh, please fuck me," and climbed on top of her.

And they fucked happily ever after.

THE END